most viewed right now
MMA UFC fighter KO's opponent and kicks ref after
9 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Y'all cool with The Game snitching tho?
74 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

What do you think of that Jadakiss 50 Diss Track?
Jadakiss will help him and Styles sell more records 107 6.08%
Jadakiss destroyed 50 1,182 67.12%
It was ok, I hope the next diss song will be better 287 16.30%
50's Piggy Bank is better 185 10.51%
Voters: 1761. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 12 years ago '04        #21
marshall law 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,405 | Props total: 55 55
Jada definitely ate 50--no question--but I can't help but think Jada REALLY held back on this track. Jada's waitin to hear what little comeback 50 got, then he's gonna merk dude. It's gonna be some funny shyt.

But serious props to 50 for selling 1.1 mill in 4 days, esp. with all the heads that downloaded his joint weeks ago (Boxden alone had a grip doin' it)--that's bananas--I don't even think Em ever sold that much that quickly.
 12 years ago '05        #22
Majestic_GMMB 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,093 | Props total: 64 64
I'll admit that Jada diss was fire but like that one poster said you can't compare since 50 only said one line...This is like when Jay said one line and Nas did a song...That was no comparison till Super Ugly came out...
 12 years ago '04        #23
nickh 
space
space
$5,298 | Props total: 0 0
well thats 50's fault, when you diss a guy u better know that he gonna diss you back. and if you only did on eline against him and throws down a song, then thats your problem. 50 knew he was gunna comeback at um and he dropped 1 line. he had it comin
 03-12-2005, 09:03 AM         #24
AllEyezOnMe187 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
haha jada spoke a lot of tru sh*t bout 50...haha he said "50 youse an animal a muthafu*kn animal" haha....lines he k!lled 50 w/ r:

'u aint the king of New York, you live in Connecticut.'

'u should stick 2 sellin shirts and sneakers, cuz outta ya whole camp ur flows the weakest.'

'its like goin 2 see 50 at a show and he come out singin'

'since when has it been cool 2 get shot and not shoot bak.'

'i did reel songs w/ BIG no made up sh*t.'

'be cool. b4 i swell up ur lips like seafood'

'rat a.ss n*gga youse an animal a muthafu*kin animal'...

and these r just sum of the sh*t the entire trak is fire...jada just sh*ttin on 50 on dat trak
 12 years ago '05        #25
tdubbayou 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,097 | Props total: 32 32
50 fanbase aint never gonna even hear jada's track. Jada is far under the pop radar.
church
 03-12-2005, 12:00 PM         #26
Andre3000 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Piggy Bank is soft just cuz u got good beats and a catchy chorus dont mean u nice.
Jada all the way
 03-12-2005, 01:12 PM         #27
chuckster409 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 nickh said:
well thats 50's fault, when you diss a guy u better know that he gonna diss you back. and if you only did on eline against him and throws down a song, then thats your problem. 50 knew he was gunna comeback at um and he dropped 1 line. he had it comin
you act like somebody just got hurt or beat up. Your applying lyrics to a hand or a gun f!ght. That sh*ts funny.
 03-12-2005, 01:21 PM         #28
chuckster409 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 AllEyezOnMe187 said:
haha jada spoke a lot of tru sh*t bout 50...haha he said "50 youse an animal a muthafu*kn animal" haha....lines he k!lled 50 w/ r:

'u aint the king of New York, you live in Connecticut.'

'u should stick 2 sellin shirts and sneakers, cuz outta ya whole camp ur flows the weakest.'

'its like goin 2 see 50 at a show and he come out singin'

'since when has it been cool 2 get shot and not shoot bak.'

'i did reel songs w/ BIG no made up sh*t.'

'be cool. b4 i swell up ur lips like seafood'

'rat a.ss n*gga youse an animal a muthafu*kin animal'...

and these r just sum of the sh*t the entire trak is fire...jada just sh*ttin on 50 on dat trak
Thats clear hating on his part because he cant live in the house. Scarface is a legend in the South. The tru king of the south and he has a house NYC and stays their most of the time even though he is from Houston. So I dont get the logic behind that line and the line be cool. b4 i swell up ur lips like seafood, I seriously doubt that. All the other sh*t was dope though.
 12 years ago '04        #29
creep 14 heat pts14
space
space
$6,828 | Props total: 21 21
Candy Shop > ANIMAL
 03-12-2005, 10:26 PM         #30
kheopz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Someof y'all just plain stupid and just hating to hate .. How can you compare 50's on liners against Jada to a whole diss track from Jada ... Piggy bank are warining shots therefore one liners .. Jadakiss Checkmate (50 diss) can't be warning shots it's a fu*king whole diss track. So even though I like Jada diss track (the best to come I hope) still 50 one this round because Jada and fat Joe reacted kind hard ...

In war you have two camps ... Warning shots are only fire wants cuz after that the enemy knows you're there .. Jada diss track can't be another warning shot (even if he says so) cuz 50 fire them first jada and Joe fire back .. The war is one ...

IMO -- Both diss track from Jda and Fat joe are too premature and it won't surprise me that in the future the beef between Nas and 50 will be headlines in the streets and sites liek boxden cuz both are taking their times ...

I voted for piggy bank cuz it's a diss track that really and only serves as true warning shots .. just to let them cats now what's up ... 50 smarts I thoughts he really never had something with Jada but the way Jada replied to piggy bank I prove that that whole New york New york track was a shot a 50 and that jada had some did it to get at 50. So I think 50 was right to warn him in piggy bank .. just like Jay-s did to Game ,, just o put them cats in notice ...

Cuz if Jada was all kool with 50 cent and Em I think sh*t like this would never happen ..
 03-12-2005, 10:33 PM         #31
kheopz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Oh by the Way benie Siegel k!lles jada the last time he had beef and check the article on mtv.com about it where Jada agreed that he felt really bad after that Benie Segiel diss track .. Now who's better Benie or Jada .. If he can't handle Benie you think he can handle 50 .. let's talk about but before listen to both of these tracks to voice your opion because Benie laid the law of Jada's a.ss last time around that cat had beef ... You may have tight lyrics but you maybe not the kind to go against other in this rap game .. whole different story you cats don't prolly know .. and I don't expect you to know .. 2% 50 haters .. get a life just hating the money his making with his crew ... albums don't sale for bad lyrics albums sale becaus ethe music coming ut of it is dope .. keep the hate alive bro's I'm out
 03-12-2005, 10:35 PM         #32
jdotnas 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
im gettin sick and tired of u unit ryders........
 12 years ago '04        #33
Thirdc0astgh0st 
space
space
$973 | Props total: 3 3
 kheopz said:
Oh by the Way benie Siegel k!lles jada the last time he had beef and check the article on mtv.com about it where Jada agreed that he felt really bad after that Benie Segiel diss track .. Now who's better Benie or Jada .. If he can't handle Benie you think he can handle 50 .. let's talk about but before listen to both of these tracks to voice your opion because Benie laid the law of Jada's a.ss last time around that cat had beef ... You may have tight lyrics but you maybe not the kind to go against other in this rap game .. whole different story you cats don't prolly know .. and I don't expect you to know .. 2% 50 haters .. get a life just hating the money his making with his crew ... albums don't sale for bad lyrics albums sale becaus ethe music coming ut of it is dope .. keep the hate alive bro's I'm out

What the fu*k does Benie Siegel have to do with this. This punk knows Jada ripped 50 another hole. Whats that make 10 now for 50. Marketing sales, not good music. 50's album is a regular album, a few good tracks the rest is garbage, but he sold cuz of all the drama he put around it. Now for the muthafu*kas who dont give a fu*k about album says. Jada is going to k!ll this foo
 03-13-2005, 10:16 AM         #34
JerseyLegend 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
whoever voted piggy bank is a groupie.....and jada k!lled him
 12 years ago '04        #35
TXP 3 heat pts
space
space
$375 | Props total: 0 0
jada is nice, but not top 5 dead or alive, 50 is top 50 dead or alive
 12 years ago '05        #36
wettanam 
space
space
$820 | Props total: 24 24
Jada didn't say sh*t that we don't know, n tellin that 50 put some good n*ggaz in jail... wtf, i'ma Jada fan but he didn't come as hard as i was thinkin, congratulatin 50 at the beginning of the track???? that ain't funny, the dude sold 1.1 mil in 4 dayz, u wanna diss n say it wtf... that ain't sly. Jada better bring his best next time or 50 will eat him alive
 12 years ago '05        #37
shady_404 
space
space
space
$299 | Props total: 0 0
Animal was a fukin scorcher, but 50 wasnt givin it all hes got. But props 2 jada, some mad punchlines
 12 years ago '04        #38
dwizzle45 
space
space
$1,210 | Props total: 151 151
 chuckster409 said:
WTF you mad at, 111 people voted for jada. Your just in here to hate on 50. n*gga get a life.
this dude is mad he probably voted for piggybank^^^.............anyway u can compare them even though 50 had one line about jada he was talkin sh*t til the song finally dropped so he earned what jada gave him............it was an appetizer he wont forget
 03-14-2005, 08:33 AM         #39
thatkidcr 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 wettanam said:
Jada didn't say sh*t that we don't know, n tellin that 50 put some good n*ggaz in jail... wtf, i'ma Jada fan but he didn't come as hard as i was thinkin, congratulatin 50 at the beginning of the track???? that ain't funny, the dude sold 1.1 mil in 4 dayz, u wanna diss n say it wtf... that ain't sly. Jada better bring his best next time or 50 will eat him alive
Yea, he congradulated 50 because he doesnt care about record sales. Lol i like how hes like "Screw a press conference, Press this on ya concious". But as far as the line "i heard you put a couple good n*ggaz behind bars" i dont see what your problem is about that line... hes just making the point that 50 is a snitch. Overall, the jada diss is ten times better than piggybank.. but im waitin on 50 to come back with at least a whole 16.
 12 years ago '04        #40
VickVega 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,688 | Props total: 27 27
the diss record was tight, it was short and to the point, I really cant see 50 as a battle rapper, If these dudes were really cold hearted they would brought up his moms, He coulda said some sh*t like, "Dissin Jada what the *uck you thinking, you always singin like a bi*ch cause ya *uckin nuts shrinkin!" I wanna hear an Ether level diss, not some I aint that mad sh*t, they better get mad or 50 will role over them.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Y'all Remember Rachel From Boy Meets World???
140 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside This guy hunts down pedophiles and beats them with a hammer
139 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside #NARCOS Tata Escobar played by Paulina Gaitan
59 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Sep 23 - Obama: once out of office, Iím gonna stop being polite and start gett..
90 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Truth behind no headphones jack apple
51 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside Lloyd Banks - All Or Nothing 2: Live It Up Tracklist (Ft. Joe Budden, V..
64 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Health How You Can Rewire Your Brain
18 comments
2 days ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Game Responds To Maino
117 comments
2 days ago