Sega Dreamcast 2 coming in 2014?

most viewed right now
 109
Ms Vicky gives my blicky a stiffy with them titties
12 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 54
NBA Dude looking like he might take something smh
58 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 50
May 20 - Europeans Clown US Gun Violence & The NRA - #MAGA
52 comments
@news
most viewed right now
 42
Video inside This was by far the best catfish
81 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 4 years ago '13        #1
10704 pageviews
46 comments


Murker99 89 heat pts89
space
avatar space
space
$4,860 | Props total: 3191 3191
Sega Dreamcast 2 coming in 2014?
 

 


image

46 comments for "Sega Dreamcast 2 coming in 2014?"

 4 years ago '07        #2
link04 93 heat pts93
space
avatar space
space
$13,390 | Props total: 4931 4931
wont get excited until i see the specs
 4 years ago '12        #3
BrooklynSwag 10 heat pts10
space
avatar space
space
$12,548 | Props total: 3877 3877
Real or Fake just give me Power Stone again
 4 years ago '07        #4
I bleed GREEN 50 heat pts50
space
avatar space
space
$24,930 | Props total: 23393 23393
 4 years ago '08        #5
Hiero 112 heat pts112
space
avatar space
space
$19,673 | Props total: 2533 2533
I'd get a Dreamcast 2 over a PS4/XB1.
 4 years ago '13        #6
Murker99 89 heat pts89 OP
space
avatar space
space
$4,860 | Props total: 3191 3191
 Hieroglyphic said:
I'd get a Dreamcast 2 over a PS4/XB1.
Dreamcast was one of the best systems of all time, I still have mines

 4 years ago '05        #7
IGOTSHITTZ 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$11,081 | Props total: 487 487
Please don't tell me you thought this was real.
 4 years ago '04        #8
killababi 32 heat pts32
space
avatar space
space
$16,773 | Props total: 3066 3066
Sega would never use the same name twice for a console.....that's one thing they got right
 4 years ago '07        #9
|JOHN| 
space
avatar space
space
$1,236 | Props total: 153 153
lol wasnt this thread posted last week? or is it the same one
 4 years ago '05        #10
RNOTY 53 heat pts53
space
avatar space
space
$21,432 | Props total: 12 12
no lie... I'd sell my xbox1 to get this if I didn't have the money to do so.

my cousin was saying something about a new "sega" but I was like "naw, you're fu*king tripping, I'd heard about that."

wondering if this is true, if so... Sony about to take the hugest L in console history, they gone suffer.
 4 years ago '05        #11
Krazie 134 heat pts134
space
avatar space
space
$47,301 | Props total: 24472 24472
You guys can't seriously believe this.
 4 years ago '05        #12
RNOTY 53 heat pts53
space
avatar space
space
$21,432 | Props total: 12 12
 Krazie said:
You guys can't seriously believe this.
You believe the cavaliers going to the chip
 4 years ago '05        #13
Krazie 134 heat pts134
space
avatar space
space
$47,301 | Props total: 24472 24472
 ronin said:
You believe the cavaliers going to the chip
No, I'm not delusional.

This guy makes fake animation videos like this on his channel. For example:


[video - click to view]


Now keep believing it.

Not to mention that Dreamcast 2 video in the OP is over a year old now.
 4 years ago '04        #14
killababi 32 heat pts32
space
avatar space
space
$16,773 | Props total: 3066 3066
 ronin said:
no lie... I'd sell my xbox1 to get this if I didn't have the money to do so.

my cousin was saying something about a new "sega" but I was like "naw, you're fu*king tripping, I'd heard about that."

wondering if this is true, if so... Sony about to take the hugest L in console history, they gone suffer.
Its not real.. But how would they suffer?? Wii U maybe...but Sega would have to earn there way back in....been out the console game damn near 15 yrs. And when they were in they were releasing new hardware every 6-12 months. Plus the games they have been putting out have mostly been trash. I loved Sega but that time is up
 4 years ago '05        #15
RNOTY 53 heat pts53
space
avatar space
space
$21,432 | Props total: 12 12
 killababi said:
Its not real.. But how would they suffer?? Wii U maybe...but Sega would have to earn there way back in....been out the console game damn near 15 yrs. And when they were in they were releasing new hardware every 6-12 months. Plus the games they have been putting out have mostly been trash. I loved Sega but that time is up
personal opinion so sorry if it came off like fact, but the way I see it...

Microsoft going to be the top dog in this new next-gen war.
Wii is going to have a solid niche and slice of the market because their in a lane no one else wants, they have the hand held on lock and the console for children gaming

if dreamcast 2 drops, the innovation we seen with the dreamcast 1, I'm sure will be mind blowing this go around.

Sony has nice exclusives, don't get me wrong, but I just dont see them being able to hold nice ground if the battle is waged between Microsoft and Sega.

Again, just personal opinion, doesn't make me right or wrong.
 4 years ago '09        #16
mtva24 224 heat pts224
space
avatar space
space
$8,994 | Props total: 1543 1543
fake but would be dope...
 4 years ago '09        #17
Chalky 314 heat pts314
space
avatar space
space
$28,352 | Props total: 23872 23872
Sega >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>


sonic adventure 1 memories
 4 years ago '05        #18
Krazie 134 heat pts134
space
avatar space
space
$47,301 | Props total: 24472 24472
 Akira Son Bio said:
You just had to fu*k it up for everyone

I was ready to look into this too. I remember my cousin saying years ago that Sega was just going to stick to making games and no more consoles because of the president of the company passed away, but when I saw this I lost it. I guess Dreamcast is still the last Sega Console.


No reason to live on false hope that is completely unreasonable. Sega doesn't even have the money available to invest in such a venture. Coming up with a console to compete in this industry isn't exactly cheap or easy.

I'd be down with it if it ever happened, it's just not a realistic possibility.
 4 years ago '04        #19
killababi 32 heat pts32
space
avatar space
space
$16,773 | Props total: 3066 3066
 ronin said:
personal opinion so sorry if it came off like fact, but the way I see it...

Microsoft going to be the top dog in this new next-gen war.
Wii is going to have a solid niche and slice of the market because their in a lane no one else wants, they have the hand held on lock and the console for children gaming

if dreamcast 2 drops, the innovation we seen with the dreamcast 1, I'm sure will be mind blowing this go around.

Sony has nice exclusives, don't get me wrong, but I just dont see them being able to hold nice ground if the battle is waged between Microsoft and Sega.

Again, just personal opinion, doesn't make me right or wrong.
I don't think MS will be the top dog but I do think things will be closer than people expect. If Nintendo doesn't start putting out quality and more titles i think they will put the Wii U to bed like the Virtual Boy. I honestly dont think people would take a chance on Sega tho, unless thet brought next gen SOR and Shenmue and Power Stone. They would just eat Wii's market tho....Sega cant afford to get back into consoles tho
 4 years ago '05        #20
RNOTY 53 heat pts53
space
avatar space
space
$21,432 | Props total: 12 12
 killababi said:
I don't think MS will be the top dog but I do think things will be closer than people expect. If Nintendo doesn't start putting out quality and more titles i think they will put the Wii U to bed like the Virtual Boy. I honestly dont think people would take a chance on Sega tho, unless thet brought next gen SOR and Shenmue and Power Stone. They would just eat Wii's market tho....Sega cant afford to get back into consoles tho
I can understand that,

I think the virtual boy suffered for one, from lack of developers but most importantly the damage to eye's that reports were mentioning.

but to be honest, if Sega ever got the money to jump back into consoles, I got them dominating.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 94
Video inside Russians catching up on the the Culture too now, Jheeeeeeeze!!
36 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 47
May 20 - gas is now $3 a gallon on average
77 comments
18 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
 47
Drake interview on Joe Budden podcast soon?
71 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 46
Video inside I’ll take “things a brotha wouldn’t do” for $200 Alex
128 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 45
Image(s) inside Im suckin toes and lickin asss. It must be something in the water. Do ..
33 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 35
Most dangerous gym fails :obamalmao:
84 comments
20 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
 30
Image(s) inside Twitter exposed SZA as FAKE Again ( CAREER FINALLY OVER?)
213 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 29
Video inside T.I. and Rihanna playing Illuminati games
106 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy