Video inside Beans Really Did Get Ko'd
347 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside GAME in baltimore telling chino and meeky mouse to hold this L
190 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Charlotte PD To Release (Some) Keith Scott Videos, Blame Stop On Weed Now
220 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Luke Cage Is the Unapologetically Bold Superhero Show Iíve Been Waiting for!#F..
27 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 03-10-2005, 07:58 AM         #61
Axist 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
jada shut that man DOWWWNNNNNNn1@!#@#$^$!#

Last edited by Axist; 03-10-2005 at 07:58 AM..
 03-10-2005, 08:15 AM         #62
The Answer 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I like the diss by Jada, but the one by Fat Joe was kinda weak. I like Fat Joe and I know he's not in the same lyrical catagory as Jada but he could have at least had someone ghost write his sh*t. Plus I won't be shocked if Game rejoins G-unit. Then everybody will jump back on his d!ck after talking sh*t about him when he got booted from the group. When will people learn that this new hip hop sh*t is like WWE,80% of the sh*t is fake & maybe 20% is real.
 03-10-2005, 09:36 AM         #63
HypoCriTz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Yo that sh*t was wack!!! Why Jada waste his time putting that sh*t out he could of said that sh*t on tv or in magazine article if I was fiddy I wouldn't even respond to that weak sh*t. People saying it's gonna k!ll fiddy. All Kiss said is he's the worst rapper in he's crew (which everyone already thought). Then he was like he ain't the King of NY cuz he lives in Connecticut so what ooh that was so murdeous! Fat Joe lives in fu*king Jersey! That had to be the worst diss record fu*king period!!!
 12 years ago '04        #64
Thirdc0astgh0st 
space
space
$973 | Props total: 3 3
Both of Jadas and Joes diss tracks went harder than 50 cents. Dawg JADAKISS fu*king destroyed him, and thats just the first freestyle. Man 50 you fu*ked up now, this aint jarule you fu*king with.
 03-10-2005, 11:51 AM         #65
nuttabutta 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Lol, watching how everyone becomes a hater when somebody becomes popular. First people, started hating Ja Rule and started riding with 50. Now people riding with Fat Joe and Jadakiss. Next week, you will be riding for someone hating on Fat Joe and Jadakiss. Come on man
 12 years ago '04        #66
Young Professa 7 heat pts
space
space
$13,482 | Props total: 893 893
no comments
 12 years ago '04        #67
GrindinHaze420 
space
space
$613 | Props total: 6 6
U wanna know that funny thing about this track.

Ima take a quote from Swizz Beatz

"WE'RE NOT DONE!"

That dis right there was just the beginning for D-Block more on the way, check ya local 'Hood bootlegger for the next one
 03-10-2005, 02:58 PM         #68
Killa #4 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Havoc produced it by the way

Jadakiss, Fat Joe Retaliate For 50's 'Piggy Bank'

50 Cent may have called for peace with Game at a press conference Wednesday, but he definitely has unresolved issues with some of his other peers.

Hours after 50's media event, Jadakiss and Fat Joe became the first to retaliate for getting

Jadakiss' freestyle in response to 50 Cent's "Piggy Bank"

called out on "Piggy Bank."

On Wednesday evening, Kiss started the verbal melee, sending out his new freestyle to a few parties (including MTV News), which was labeled "Checkmate." In it, the Yonkers, New York, native uses the G-Unit general's own ammo against him: Kiss raps over Big Noyd's beat from "Air it Out" ó a track off of Noyd's album Only The Strong-2003.

"Most likely your CD is ... / Bunch of love songs, 100 percent pure garbage ... / You should just sell clothes and sneakers/ 'Cause out of the whole camp, your flow's the weakest ... / It'll take a lifetime to see Kiss/ You had to get shot nine times to be rich/ Rat a.ss n---a, you's an animal, you's a mutha------' animal."

Later on Wednesday night, Hot 97's Funkmaster Flex played "Checkmate" and also debuted a musical retaliation by Fat Joe. Rapping over an original beat, Joe accuses 50 of ó among other things ó taking steroids, hiding in his house and being jealous of Game.

"50, meet 50/ He's the fakest thug you ever seen," Fat Joe sings on the song, which is called "My Fo, Fo." "He stays locked up in the house and sh--/ Steroided up, and he won't come out that bi*ch/ Is it me or does 'Candy Shop' sound like 'Magic Stick'?/ In the video, this n---a 50 'bout to strip/ Shaking his a.ss ..."

"50's a very good comedian," Kiss said last week about "Piggy Bank" in the D-Block studios, where he previewed "Checkmate" and some other musical "treats" he has aimed at 50 (see "50 Cent's LP Pushed Up, Harsh 'Facts' Sound Like Disses On Leaked 'Piggy Bank' "). "He's probably a better comedian than he is a rapper."

Kiss also hissed that 50's song was just a publicity stunt to fuel sales (see "50 Cent's The Massacre Makes Huge Chart Debut").

"Personally, I think he was trying to create a buzz for his new album," he said. "The Ja thing is over, Hov is retired to a certain extent, Nas is chilling right now, he just got married. Who's the next best thing for him to go after? When you're desperate, you're desperate, baby. You gotta go for the cream of the crop. But I'm here, baby. I got nothing but time. I don't need a breather. It's on now."

Despite the barbs that are now being thrown by Jada, he said the official D-Block response will be on a record called "Shots Fired" on Styles P's Time Is Money LP (see "Jadakiss, Fat Joe Slicing Their 50 Cent Beef Different Ways").

For more on 50 Cent, check out the feature "All Eyes On 50 Cent: The Sequel."

This story was originally published on 03.09.2005 at 7:57 p.m. ET

ó Shaheem Reid

Edited by me I sick of this n*gga gettin credit for other artists sh*t and all you 50 fans are too on his nuts to realize that MTV don't know sh*t about hip hop.

Last edited by Killa #4; 03-10-2005 at 03:06 PM..
 03-10-2005, 03:59 PM         #69
REGGIERICH104 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I Think Its Cool But Yall All Know, 50 Is Gone Come At Jada 100 Times Harder Now. So I Just Hope Jada Can Keep It Up. But Im A Little Anixious To See What 50 Has Up His Sleeve Next. Because What Everyone Forgets Is That His First Commercial Song Was That One sh*t Wit Mad Rapper. Nonetheless This Should Boost Jadas Career.so This Is A Win/ Win For Him
 12 years ago '04        #70
NardVa 
space
space
space
$1,639 | Props total: 0 0
 HypoCriTz said:
Yo that sh*t was wack!!! Why Jada waste his time putting that sh*t out he could of said that sh*t on tv or in magazine article if I was fiddy I wouldn't even respond to that weak sh*t. People saying it's gonna k!ll fiddy. All Kiss said is he's the worst rapper in he's crew (which everyone already thought). Then he was like he ain't the King of NY cuz he lives in Connecticut so what ooh that was so murdeous! Fat Joe lives in fu*king Jersey! That had to be the worst diss record fu*king period!!!

You can't be serious.....that Jada track was crazy..the worst diss record ever was Piggy Bank.
 12 years ago '04        #71
Thirdc0astgh0st 
space
space
$973 | Props total: 3 3
yo anyone got the Jadakiss freestyle in better quality, Its going to be a hot summer. Fat joe went hard, Jada went Hard, all the real hip hop n*ggas stand up.
 03-10-2005, 07:22 PM         #72
Cartel 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
jada wrecked dat n*gga
 12 years ago '04        #73
EmOnEyBaGz175 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,002 | Props total: 0 0
clickity clack!!!
 03-11-2005, 12:39 PM         #74
westcoasta04 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
hey where da fu*k u guys gettin these songs at? lol, the links dead...i wanna hear joe again...i d/l'ed jada's but joes diss was a link and i couldnt d/l...anyone???
 03-11-2005, 11:13 PM         #75
-BC- 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 kheopz said:
too bad he took 50's beat he didn't even make it better.
It's a Big Noyd beat, not a 50 beat.. Noyd's song is called air it out, which is what Jada did. But yeah all this for album sales, Im not buyin!
 03-12-2005, 12:32 AM         #76
HeavyStarch 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
you wanna hear joes diss? man listen to a toilet flush man, that n*gga full of sh*t
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Y'all Remember Rachel From Boy Meets World???
132 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Sep 23 - Obama: once out of office, Iím gonna stop being polite and start gett..
84 comments
22 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside White Booty Meat (1 pic)
59 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside This guy hunts down pedophiles and beats them with a hammer
128 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Sep 23 - Loaded Gun With Scottís Fingerprints Found on Charlotte Shooting Scen..
221 comments
23 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside #NARCOS Tata Escobar played by Paulina Gaitan
53 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Disconnect for Free
57 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Sep 23 - Stephen Hawking Just Issued a Chilling Warning to Scientists Searchin..
175 comments
23 hours ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy