Mar 9 - Jadakiss Jacks 50's Beat To Retaliate For 'Piggy Bank'

most viewed right now
Dreamchaser confirms Beanie Sigel got beat up. "U broke the code of ethics on ..
79 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Lebron "All Lives Matter" Fuuuuu
65 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Beans really got paws put on him smh
48 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside THIS girl slaps ya girls ass in the club, what ya do?
43 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 03-10-2005, 12:53 AM         #41
Zuhaltern 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 finishim said:
wtf both of em r weak to me... wait for 50 to respond if he does... jadas was aiight.. joe is just fu*kin gay
no your gay
 03-10-2005, 12:57 AM         #42
Zuhaltern 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
it was basically a freestyle yall need to chill I mean when 50 got to right all his sh*t down and then come with some weak sh*t like that. Kiss prolly thought about this dis for 5 min then laid it down on the radio. This is just a teaser from kiss a joe. We already heard 50's best.
 03-10-2005, 01:04 AM         #43
HeavyStarch 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
man joe couldn't lay sh*t if he was sittin on a toilet... he could be plottin for two years and his sh*t would still be bout leanin back and sh*t, he be about the wackest in the game
 03-10-2005, 01:12 AM         #44
jae phill 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yo point blank of this sh*t is mj is more gutter the fifty lol i like fifty but hes an idiot whith great marketing schemes
 12 years ago '05        #45
TitoDaMayne 
space
space
$677 | Props total: 1 1
yea jada sh*t was hot.
 12 years ago '04        #46
GetOnMahLevel 
space
space
$5,442 | Props total: 42 42
yall n*ggaz sayin this and that about this diss...50 did like 1 line for fat joe and a line fa jada...and kiss and joe did a whole song...but if you listen carefully on the piggy bank track...50 says those were just "warnin shots" and that he'd give em what he's got after they make their next move...all im sayin is just sit back and wait for my man 50 to drop somethin serious...dont get me wrong jada did a lil somethin on this joint...but joey crack i aint too much of a fan of that n*gga...but it was straight too...
 03-10-2005, 03:58 AM         #47
smacked 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Cno Evil said:
yea i just heard it also.... lol.... 50 is dead
Haha, are you the clown of the year? Where should I send the diploma? 50 is dead because of jadakiss? Get a clue.

50 isn't going anywhere sales or buzz-wise.
 12 years ago '04        #48
Rashad69 11 heat pts11
space
space
$7,745 | Props total: 807 807
 nuttabutta said:
Man all thes disses are weak, Jadas, 50s, Fat Joes. All awful, what happened to the tight diss tracks. Ether, the Beanie and Jada Diss tracks. I mean come on man these arent even luke warm. I am pretty sure many of the cats on boxden can write better disses than these
Jadas diss? Awful? Ha. Hahahahhahaha.

fu*k all the talking, in short, a Gunit groupie would have to admit:

Jadas warning shots>50's warning shots

lol if you believe otherwise you HAVE to be a groupie.
 03-10-2005, 05:16 AM         #49
bohinen_UK 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Kiss was just showin he could spit better than 50 without breakin into a sweat...he even sez at the begginin of it..."i ain't mad, i don't wanna sound mad....i feel marvellous"....LOL. Jadakiss response ripped 50 but he can do better, an he will respond better an better as this sh*t goes back an forth...its chess not checkers.
 03-10-2005, 05:23 AM         #50
Nameless 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Funny how all the dudes saying "you dont know sh*t bout rap" are making complete fu*kheads of themselves by comparing 50's 1 or 2 bars to a dedicated diss track.
I couldnt give a sh*t bout this beef to be honest, just some dudes on here are real bi*ches. So far its like this;
* The 50 haters are calling dudes d!ckriders
* NOW that jada has tapped 50 something, Your a d!ckrider/groupie if you disagree
that jada smashed 50
So the notion if being a Jada d!ckrider has never crossed cats minds. These c*nts must be so emotionally attached to see that they are both Haters and d!ckriders at the same time.
 12 years ago '04        #51
LMB 
space
space
$437 | Props total: 0 0
Let the beef progress
 03-10-2005, 06:15 AM         #52
marrene 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
YO I'm from 354 ,(if know where that is holla back) I knew Jada before Ruff Ryders and before Bad Boy , and I have to say that track wasn't his best , he "spat" harder sh*t at Beanie Sigel, but Jada is smarter , he's gonna waiting till 50 drop his response , then i believe Jada will bring that fire. Fat Joe ain't no battle rapper , but a street n*gga and he handles sh*t on the street ask Cuban link (check the scar dog), now I feel to have a clear victor is this battle somebody gotta bring the new "Hit em up" " the Bridge is over" "Ether" "Takeover" "2nd round knockout" <- Canibus did win that one and "No Vaseline". Holla Back if ya feel me.
 12 years ago '04        #53
BoSS 1 heat pts
space
space
$921 | Props total: 0 0
Damn that's enough to make 50 think about a response this will do jada better stop cause he will k!ll 50
 03-10-2005, 06:55 AM         #54
Killa #4 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 kheopz said:
Still saying nothing I think .. I mean his spitting but again he doesn't say much that really goes again the grain ... when he says "what your second album gonna talk about" I mean 50 album is straight and 50 address. I mean the whole 50 cent album talks about what Jada persive as wrong so it's an aight diss .. it's not hit'em up, Either or Backdown .. it's not in my top 20 diss tracks .. it's just a diss against 50 cent that why it's "cool" to some of you here cuz that's why you wanna here now these days ... stop catching feelings around here wait for Styles P album
you have to take 50's nuts from out your mouth when you speak
 03-10-2005, 07:05 AM         #55
Killa #4 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I think all these cats don't want to give up their 50 cent club memberships
 03-10-2005, 07:09 AM         #56
TheKidHypno 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 kheopz said:
It's aight !! AIn't all that .. too bad he took 50's beat he didn't even make it better. But I think it comes at a bad time with 50 and Game being cool now ... I mean he could have done better .. still think piggy bank was better then jada diss so far .. maybe because this one isn't original or because I'm tired of this sh*t or because he is also trying to sell albums with it by placing a formal response into Styles P album. He might get trashed by 50 eand CO by the times this track comes out ... but hey give credit to Jada at least his trying to f!ght back but this track also shows me that he isn't really a diss track guy even more battle rapper .. spend to much time cursing .. I can do that
You obviously aint heard the Jada/Sigel disses, Jada got at him, he doesn't curse alot
 03-10-2005, 07:12 AM         #57
wouter999 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lol i never heard fat joe so angry lol
 12 years ago '04        #58
Drich1998 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$954 | Props total: 42 42
fat joe... not even a big fan, but dude did it right....
 03-10-2005, 07:28 AM         #59
callie4l 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
man i be damned that n*gga sh*ted on 50 i wanna see what stylez p gotta say
 12 years ago '04        #60
yitty 
space
space
$4,434 | Props total: 1 1
jada sh*t was nice wasnt the best in the world but he wasnt really trying to make it great he just wanted to get a point across and he did it plain and simple
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside The Daily Show - Tomi Lahren's Anger Lights Facebook on Fire ~ Evil ..
67 comments
23 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The stars that aged well, are? And the stars that didn't age well, are?
95 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Sep 24 - CNN Live footage of crime scene manipulation and gun plant
62 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside bi-ch tries to play cute with the judge
104 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Clueless iPhone 7 owners destroy new handsets after YouTube prank dupes..
25 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
audio inside Lloyd Banks x DJ Drama | All or Nothing: Live It Up (Official Download/..
210 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Man wtf 79 points in 2K17 with a Sharpshooter Online
54 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Sep 25 - the nasa machine trolls the public yet again
8 comments
2 days ago