Mar 9 - Jadakiss Jacks 50's Beat To Retaliate For 'Piggy Bank'

most viewed right now
NFL Ray Lewis Tried to Troll Twitter Users & Gets DESTROYED
27 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside For $100,000 would you do it?? Hmmm..
47 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Meek mill just signed a new Ghostwriter.....
29 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside DRAKE - PLEASE FORGIVE ME [FILM ANTICIPATION / DISCUSSION THREAD] :owlc..
245 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 12 years ago '04        #21
finishim 80 heat pts80
space
space
$21,779 | Props total: 0 0
wtf both of em r weak to me... wait for 50 to respond if he does... jadas was aiight.. joe is just fu*kin gay
 03-09-2005, 09:12 PM         #22
wrecknoble 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
"be laid up stiff, i spit straight up piff, i did REAL songs with BIG, no MADE-UP sh*ts.."

and thats all that needs to be said
 12 years ago '04        #23
ChuckTaylor 
space
space
space
$175 | Props total: 0 0
Honestly, both "disses" are pretty weak.
 03-09-2005, 09:31 PM         #24
TimBz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Jada said: Since when does it become cool to get shot and not shoot back.

Wtf 50 talked in his song how he got that f00 who shot him. Jada talkin Jibberish, 50 didnt get rich cause he got shot 9 time he got famous cause he is a good artist. They dont play Jada at the club cause he always talkin some f*gg a.ss sh*t bout the hood. NO 1 cares about the hood. Jada will never sell cause that n*gga is WHACK. When you tryin to fuk a bi*ch she dont care about the hood, she want to go to the candy shop. Dumb a.ss n*gga Jada Is whack.

I bet all you Game fans gonna stop hatin on 50 now huh? Fake a.ss n*ggaz
 03-09-2005, 09:33 PM         #25
kheopz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Yo El Toro quote me on this best diss track ever is 2Pac Hit em Up and my favorite Rapper is BIG. I give credit when credit is do and this Jda track is is what it is a diss track and if we need to put up a poll it's not making the top 10 or 20 on a lot of peoples list. Quote me again I'm waiting for Styles P album to hear what he means by the Official D-Block diss track ... and quote on this you don't sell record just by being controvesial or having a diss track called piggy bank .. listen to the album again ,, Jadakiss track "Why?" was controvesial but the album isn't even certified platinum by the RIAA. If you see it let me know cuz all I know his last album went Gold which I still think ii shis best because the lat one was too commercial in my taste ... Get this striahgt there's a lot of 50 haters down here and anything against him is seen as the best thing of all times .. I just want a tight diss track, a classic one and that's what I waiting for , lokking for because that is good rap .. anything else is crap . And I like both guys and appreciate them for what they are and what they do and for their style which to me are different as well as their view of what the rap game is suppose to be ... All I'm asking is a tight diss track like Ice cube going up against Dre and Easy-E .. They never got back at him because he k!lled them that time .. I don't want a guy who disses just to diss .. I've seen to many of them and it's plain wack ... take like a man but don't flood the airwaives with some garbage .. again ain't saying Jada track was garbage just expected a lot more from him .. Fat Joe diss track is garbage
 03-09-2005, 09:43 PM         #26
jae phill 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
damn i see the 50 fans getting weak at the knees to that dude above that said this aint compared to backdown and is not on his 20 top diss tracks you a sucker for fiftys singing a.ss if you a kiss fan you know this aint even 100% but lines like

:this a true fact since when has it become cool to get shot at and not shoot back:
thats a stab at his so infamous i got shot nine times scenario what did fifty say?
he talked about record sales and his money no personal jabs at kiss fifty is a good music maker when he wants to but come on is like a worm standing up to a shark
fifty dont stand a chance with kiss and specially with nas

i did real songs with big not made up sh*ts.......kiss
you cant be the king of new york you live in conneticut....kiss
and he talked about his snitching ways

picture kiss not coming out swinging is like going to see 50 at his show
and he dont come out singing....kiss

lifetime to see kiss. you had to get shot nine times to get rich...kiss

i can go on and on whoever says this diss is not murder is a d!ck ryder even if you dont like kiss or fifty jada said some sh*t on this track that alot of us hip hop fans been thinking about and whoever says PIGGY BANK IS hotter you are a bi*ch
this ONE VERSE track TOPS PIGGY BANK AND THATS SAD
 03-09-2005, 09:51 PM         #27
TRiL 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Expected a classic from jada... Guess we gotta wait for the Shots Fired track to get that... n*ggas is sellin albums off this beef in the end... Or attemptin to sell albums off da sh*t... Fat Joe shocked me a lil bit I aint gon front lol... Somebody wrote a tight verse for his fat a.ss
 12 years ago '04        #28
thefranchise9 
space
space
space
$252 | Props total: 0 0
 TimBz said:

Wtf 50 talked in his song how he got that f00 who shot him. Jada talkin Jibberish, 50 didnt get rich cause he got shot 9 time he got famous cause he is a good artist. They dont play Jada at the club cause he always talkin some f*gg a.ss sh*t bout the hood. NO 1 cares about the hood. Jada will never sell cause that n*gga is WHACK. When you tryin to fuk a bi*ch she dont care about the hood, she want to go to the candy shop. Dumb a.ss n*gga Jada Is whack.

You sound like a square a.ss n*gga who be trickin on Hoes and makin love to these bi*ches!! If you a real n*gga it dont matter what you fu*k a bi*ch to!!
Preferbly I rather fu*k a bi*ch to some Gangsta sh*t than some bubble gum sh*t, As long as you d!ckin her down right it dont matter what you fu*k a bi*ch to. But you sound like a n*gga who be lovin these hoes! Stop catching feelings cause 50 got Ripped!!
 03-09-2005, 10:05 PM         #29
Hollow Clip 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Jada's Track - fu*ken hilarious, just some dope sh*t straight up
Joe's Track - Hilarious especially the vibe award bar, but a bit more commercial

ANyone know if Nas dropping one for sure?
 12 years ago '04        #30
finishim 80 heat pts80
space
space
$21,779 | Props total: 0 0
the funny thing is that 50 can sell off diss tracks n beef... jada n fat joe wont cuz they aint doin it big like 50 n aftermath thats the main point 50 is gettin across he aint tryna get across a point where these n*ggas keep talkin bout takin it to the streets n poppin off guns n sh*t, thats why i think their diss tracks were wack cuz they didnt even come back with somethin that proved 50 wrong.... thats how i see it
 03-09-2005, 10:23 PM         #31
Hollow Clip 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Only reasong why 50 is making cash off this is cause BET LOVES 50, MTV LOVED 50. fu*k 50 and gunit there every day or they always talking about them, and cause hes having an album coming out.

If Fat Joe or Jada would have a Major Album coming out in a week and they made a diss song and put it on the album and appeared in BET, than the diss song would be much bigger.

but that aint the case here.

Last edited by Hollow Clip; 03-09-2005 at 10:23 PM..
 12 years ago '04        #32
QBKinG 
space
space
$1,087 | Props total: 0 0
 kheopz said:
It's aight !! AIn't all that .. too bad he took 50's beat he didn't even make it better. But I think it comes at a bad time with 50 and Game being cool now ... I mean he could have done better .. still think piggy bank was better then jada diss so far .. maybe because this one isn't original or because I'm tired of this sh*t or because he is also trying to sell albums with it by placing a formal response into Styles P album. He might get trashed by 50 eand CO by the times this track comes out ... but hey give credit to Jada at least his trying to f!ght back but this track also shows me that he isn't really a diss track guy even more battle rapper .. spend to much time cursing .. I can do that
on the real, i can already tell that this n*gga is a g-unit groupie...
 12 years ago '04        #33
QBKinG 
space
space
$1,087 | Props total: 0 0
 TimBz said:

another motherfu*ker who doesnt know sh*t
 03-09-2005, 10:47 PM         #34
Miklo17 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
HAHAHA Jada k!lled dat fool. 50 garbage on bet and mtv lookin all retarted. Jada k!lled dat square a.ss dude. Since when is making records for little 12 year old girls that love eminem coo cause thats what fifty do. No eminem and 9 bullets and a slur in his voice this n*gga would have been broke as me. Whoever said the hood dont sell or wutever the fu*k that d!ckey said. YO DA HOOD IS HIP HOP n*gga. Where da fu*k you been
 03-09-2005, 10:55 PM         #35
Miklo17 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Yo Fat Joe be crackin my a.ss up. All he say is where u at 50? I dont see you ??? MJ more in the hood than you ahhahaha. 50 dont come out his crib hahaha
 03-09-2005, 11:16 PM         #36
Eloheem 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
(Kiss)He should of used the line " And the other hard n*ggas come from Yonkers".50 says back in his mixtape days...

Reguardless 50 cant fu*k w/kiss and gunit cant see dblock...true story
 03-09-2005, 11:26 PM         #37
kheopz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Bottom line , if you hate 50 cent you'll think this diss track is sick as hell but if you know rap and hip hop this is just a another diss track and again from kiss I would except a lot better ...Hope that better ones are coming .. can wait to hear the official D-Block diss ... You bi*ches here disecting my quotes like I hate jada go touch yourself .. I like both Rappers period and give credit when credit is do but some acting like diss is Jada's best diss track on 50 cent more's to come from Jada ... the more i listen to the Fat Joe diss track I laught but that's all it is a good laugh to me .. I'l give him credit for that too .. but when 50 cent and Company strikes back you haters better be around to take the hit .. Didn't see you guys when 50 cent numbers were up for the weekly sales and now you appear ... better be there cuzit's going to be really fun ...

I'm just having a blast to all this cuz like Jada puts it his trying to push Styles P sales to a max from this. Either didn't destroy Jay-Z (2nd all time best diss track in my list) .. Jay-z still sold a lot and Nas well I guess that a real hip hop artist that people just don't appreciate .. the brother spits truth .. promotes blackness and all that but even the brothas up here in boxden don't really feel him but they say they do.. Go touch yourself phony a.ss pretend you know a thing of rap better alone hip hp. ..

This is a fun beef on wax .. I just want to know who gonna win it .. y'all declaring winners to early in this sh*t .. if 50 cent a warning shot with Piggy bank .. jada adn fat Joe had to response .. so let's wait a see and you 50 haters be around.

bi*ches just appreciate the beef for what it is .. it's part of rap and it's good for rap when it's stays on wax ...

ONE!!!
 03-09-2005, 11:43 PM         #38
nuttabutta 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Man all thes disses are weak, Jadas, 50s, Fat Joes. All awful, what happened to the tight diss tracks. Ether, the Beanie and Jada Diss tracks. I mean come on man these arent even luke warm. I am pretty sure many of the cats on boxden can write better disses than these
 03-10-2005, 12:31 AM         #39
HeavyStarch 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 finishim said:
these n*ggas keep talkin bout takin it to the streets n poppin off guns n sh*t
lmao
like anyone in the rap game going to the streets anymore.. jada? he may be hood but no fu*kin way he be runnin the streets.. i think its hilarious when n*ggas start actin like they gonna pop anotha n*gga... no fu*kin way... i own kiss of death and a gangsta and a gentlemen, so dont call me a hatin n*gga, but i thought jada's was nothin spectacular. it was tight he went at him a little with his shoes in sh*t, but didnt really pull out anything real embarrassin... it was aight, but he didnt even top my boy ali slammin chingy. piggy bank was barely a diss track, but all fiddy has to do is say fat joe cant see his p*nis and whats crack gonna respond with? seriously joe is whack that wigga thinkin he can make n*ggas cry by saying they best watch out cause he gon lean back? I'd be fu*kin scared if that wigga could lean back, fat a.ss wigga be fallin on and k!llin people in the clubs. after piggy bank and jadas and joes, Jada had the best sh*t, then fiddy, and joe isnt even worth puttin on here. holla at your boy
 03-10-2005, 12:51 AM         #40
d-block 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
jada aired him out with that reply.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside bi-ch tries to play cute with the judge
89 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Cartoons That End So Unexpectedly It Will Make You Laugh
70 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Sep 24 - CNN Live footage of crime scene manipulation and gun plant
50 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Sep 23 - Stephen Hawking Just Issued a Chilling Warning to Scientists Searchin..
193 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Man wtf 79 points in 2K17 with a Sharpshooter Online
41 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
bruh the Menace 2 Society Interrogation Scene got me fu-king crying :dead:
43 comments
21 hours ago