Boxden hiphop sports wild'ish thots&dimes games movies news tech gear rides
trending now most viewers #top20 top yesterday all sections videos pics tracks headlines

Warframe (ps4) Free Platinum

most watched this minute | see more
most viewed right now
195 viewing
 Image inside [NSFW] J Hood Just Tried To Break The Internet...*pause
65 comments
@misc
most viewed right now
185 viewing
 Video inside Jay Electronica Disses Kendrick Lamar & Threatens To Smack 50 Cent's Ey..
153 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
130 viewing
 NBA Ex-NBA Star Jamal Mashburn Now Owns More Than 80 Franchises
35 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
106 viewing
 NFL Manziel family was larger than life long before Johnny.
15 comments
@sports
people viewing this topic:   (0 members and 1 guests)
 

let em know Share this on TwitterShare this on Facebook
Props Posts with the most Props:  0
Slaps Posts with the most Slaps:  0
 Warframe (ps4) Free Platinum
Old 2 years agoclass of '13 - away - #1
13037 pageviews
16 comments


Blackprism 14 heat pts14 space
avatar space
space
$782 | 10712233
This game is seriously awesome, it starts a bit slow and hard to get a grasp of but is truly an awesome game at its core.

Anyone interested in playing should log into should click this link and get free sh1T. For the game. Includes free platinum. Existing players can do it as well.

https://store.sonyenterta .. RFRAMEFINAL001

Last edited by Blackprism; 12-18-2013 at 04:34 PM..
Reply With Quote

top in section
48 viewing
 Video inside Rihana talking to Drake "I'm your Valentine"
7 comments
top in hiphop/24hrs
top in section
23 viewing
 Video inside Woman Says Her Value Increases With Each Guy She F*cks! "I F*cked 4 Men Today"
9 comments
top in misc/24hrs

Old 2 years agoclass of '13 - away - #2
Blackprism 14 heat pts14 space
avatar space
space
$782 | 10712233
Okay, because the way the sony site loads you have to;

1. Click the link
2. Sign into your ps account
3. Search warframe
4. Scroll down and add the starter pack and check out. Its free.
Reply With Quote
Old 2 years agoclass of '11 - away - #3
sbrown1 5 heat pts space
avatar space
space
$1,877 | 9490904
damn thought this was something new, already got that free ps+ starter pack... not really looking to spend real money on the game though
Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2013, 04:41 PMclass of -  - #4
ShadowBlade  space
avatar space
space
$n/a |
Yo Black, you work for Sony or Warframe?
Reply With Quote
Old 2 years agoclass of '13 - away - #5
Blackprism 14 heat pts14 space
avatar space
space
$782 | 10712233
ShadowBlade said:
Yo Black, you work for Sony or Warframe?
If I did there are affidavits that prohibit the acknowledgment of such things.
Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2013, 07:29 PMclass of -  - #6
ShadowBlade  space
avatar space
space
$n/a |
Blackprism said:
If I did there are affidavits that prohibit the acknowledgment of such things.
Yeah, you're an employee
Reply With Quote
Old 2 years agoclass of '04 - away - #7
d2921 2617 heat pts2617 space
avatar space
space
$22,951 | POWERFUL
f2p games can suck my d!ck
Reply With Quote
Old 2 years agoclass of '07 - away - #8
kyhoopsgoat 355 heat pts355 space
avatar space
space
$15,650 | POWERFUL
Installing now...
Reply With Quote
Old 2 years agoclass of '11 - away - #9
sbrown1 5 heat pts space
avatar space
space
$1,877 | 9490904
games pretty dope... co op teamplay 3rd person shooter with swords... dunno why ppl hating
Reply With Quote
Old 2 years agoclass of '05 - away - #10
damien1928 31 heat pts31 space
avatar space
space
$3,531 | 20685281
ive played it twice and i just cant get into it
Reply With Quote
Old 2 years agoclass of '13 - away - #11
MrIToldYouSo 14 heat pts14 space
avatar space
space
$1,340 | 12930310
good looks..got into this game for a few days but the ridiculous prices for platinum was a huge turnoff ...might need to see how this works...100 plat if i recall dont get u much tho..will have to see
Reply With Quote
Old 2 years agoclass of '13 - away - #12
Blackprism 14 heat pts14 space
avatar space
space
$782 | 10712233
MrIToldYouSo said:
good looks..got into this game for a few days but the ridiculous prices for platinum was a huge turnoff ...might need to see how this works...100 plat if i recall dont get u much tho..will have to see
You've got to give it time. Once you get off the first planet sh1T gets better. I recommend saving your in game currency and buying the "Braton" a.ssault rifle first. Then the dual pistols.

As for spending your platinum, you can buy a cheap frame, or a sentinel. Those would be my recommendations.

Also look for groups doing t1 defense and t1 void. These missions net 10k plus per run.. Plus some ridiculously awesome mods.

Last tip, meet some people, play with others, games like this are best played with friends.
Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2014, 12:43 AMclass of -  - #13
keyonie  space
avatar space
space
$n/a |
22 Not true

Blackprism said:
If I did there are affidavits that prohibit the acknowledgment of such things.
Under the Telecommunication Act of 1988; Addendum to Digital Signature of 1991; Addendum for Fax & Paperless Electronic Identification of 1993; Securities Act of 1997; Electronic Identification of Person(s) Annex of 2001; Identity Theft and/or Falsifying Identification of One-Self and/or Person(s), Revision to Digital Signature of 2003. Along with about a Dozen other Laws Pertaining to the (Intent to Falsify and/or Knowingly Hide) Mis-Representation of yourself is against the Law.

If you are (Directly) asked if you work for a Company you must answer Honestly (to the best of you knowledge) under the Law unless the Company or Job you Hold has any National Securities Concerns or is above a Class Ia Government Security Clearance.

So as for your answer you do have to Acknowledge Such Things.
Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2014, 12:50 AMclass of -  - #14
LakeHawks  space
avatar space
space
$n/a |
keyonie said:
Under the Telecommunication Act of 1988; Addendum to Digital Signature of 1991; Addendum for Fax & Paperless Electronic Identification of 1993; Securities Act of 1997; Electronic Identification of Person(s) Annex of 2001; Identity Theft and/or Falsifying Identification of One-Self and/or Person(s), Revision to Digital Signature of 2003. Along with about a Dozen other Laws Pertaining to the (Intent to Falsify and/or Knowingly Hide) Mis-Representation of yourself is against the Law.

If you are (Directly) asked if you work for a Company you must answer Honestly (to the best of you knowledge) under the Law unless the Company or Job you Hold has any National Securities Concerns or is above a Class Ia Government Security Clearance.

So as for your answer you do have to Acknowledge Such Things.
bi*ch, did you just bump this to prove this little point?
Reply With Quote
Old 2 years agoclass of '10 - on now - #15
KJHARDY 73 heat pts73 space
avatar space
space
$13,780 | POWERFUL
Pay to get new sh*t type of game
Reply With Quote
Old 2 years agoclass of '13 - away - #16
Blackprism 14 heat pts14 space
avatar space
space
$782 | 10712233
keyonie said:
Under the Telecommunication Act of 1988; Addendum to Digital Signature of 1991; Addendum for Fax & Paperless Electronic Identification of 1993; Securities Act of 1997; Electronic Identification of Person(s) Annex of 2001; Identity Theft and/or Falsifying Identification of One-Self and/or Person(s), Revision to Digital Signature of 2003. Along with about a Dozen other Laws Pertaining to the (Intent to Falsify and/or Knowingly Hide) Mis-Representation of yourself is against the Law.

If you are (Directly) asked if you work for a Company you must answer Honestly (to the best of you knowledge) under the Law unless the Company or Job you Hold has any National Securities Concerns or is above a Class Ia Government Security Clearance.

So as for your answer you do have to Acknowledge Such Things.

LakeHawks said:
bi*ch, did you just bump this to prove this little point?


Got damn these dudes want to be internet cops so bad.

Dude comes in and resurrects an old post to try and prove some half a.ss point? Also its his first post so thats clearly an attack from a member. Haha this dude... Probably @

Also my right is covered in this


The right to freedom of expression is recognized as a human right under Article 19 of the Universal Declaration of Human Rights and recognized in international human rights law in the International Covenant on Civil and Political Rights (ICCPR). Article 19 of the ICCPR states that "everyone shall have the right to hold opinions without interference" and "everyone shall have the right to freedom of expression; this right shall include freedom to seek, receive and impart information and ideas of all kinds, regardless of frontiers, either orally, in writing or in print, in the form of art, or through any other media of his choice".

Last edited by Blackprism; 07-14-2014 at 01:07 PM..
Reply With Quote
Old 2 years agoclass of '12 - away - #17
Foyt 139 heat pts139 space
avatar space
space
$13,646 | POWERFUL
Blackprism said:
Got damn these dudes want to be internet cops so bad.

Dude comes in and resurrects an old post to try and prove some half a.ss point? Also its his first post so thats clearly an attack from a member. Haha this dude... Probably @

Also my right is covered in this


The right to freedom of expression is recognized as a human right under Article 19 of the Universal Declaration of Human Rights and recognized in international human rights law in the International Covenant on Civil and Political Rights (ICCPR). Article 19 of the ICCPR states that "everyone shall have the right to hold opinions without interference" and "everyone shall have the right to freedom of expression; this right shall include freedom to seek, receive and impart information and ideas of all kinds, regardless of frontiers, either orally, in writing or in print, in the form of art, or through any other media of his choice".
don't name drop me over some bullsh*t.
Reply With Quote
 
Home > >
  
    
          join bx

 







most viewed right now
46 viewing
Damn, dude studied the sh*t out of Pac
37 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
46 viewing
Image inside Young Barbering Prodigy could fix lebrons hairline . 👀👀
89 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
41 viewing
NFL ESPN made a GIF of Cam and it's like he has no rhythm.
50 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
38 viewing
NFL Johnny Manziel ex girlfriend, Colleen Crowley, wants to file charges again..
58 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
22 viewing
Video inside Nigga Ray J said Kim K pus-y smelled bad
151 comments
2 days ago
@misc
most viewed right now
21 viewing
Image inside Guy Falls Asleep At Work, The Internet Takes Him On Photoshop Adventures
166 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
12 viewing
Image inside Hilary Duff In Bikini - Sexy Ass Milf
57 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
11 viewing
Image inside Feb 5 - Wife crashes her own funeral, shocks her husband, who had paid..
82 comments
22 hours ago
@news
^
contact us   |   bx@twitter   |   bx@facebook   |   privacy   |   search   |   BX 1998-end of time