Paul Walker's Death In Fast 7

most viewed right now
May 24 - Baltimore "Chop City' Closing Down, Owners Blame City's Violence
12 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Victoria Cakez just broke the Internet!
153 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
audio inside New - Fat Joe x French Montana x Remy Ma x Jay Z - All The Way Up Remix..
215 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside May 24 - Casey Anthony allegedly paid her lawyer with sex
84 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 2 years ago '12        #1
10013 pageviews
95 comments

GroveBoy740 59 heat pts59
space
space
$2,866 | Props total: 227 227
Paul Walker's death In Fast 7

I saw this on Facebook & I thought it I would share it. Even though I know it would be very tough for Paul's family to see it. Thoughts?

top in section
21 comments
top in hiphop
top in section
58 comments
top in wild'ish
top in section
79 comments
top in sports

2 years ago '04        #2
!!! 154 heat pts154
space
space
$31,848 | Props total: 6255 6255
Yo not bad

2 years ago '07        #3
kuntree_swagger 14 heat pts14
space
space
$2,037 | Props total: 25 25
if anything........they will probably have his death in the movie....but after Han's funeral.......We know Jason statham character is trying to hunt down those that k!lled his brother in Fast Six....so i say whatever footage they have from hans funeral up to a good bit of footage the have with walker they keep...tie in a attack on mia and brian.....have brian die, mia, badly hurt......and go from there....They have already said that Lucas Black will be in this one...and it would be a perfect oppurtunity for Black to take the franchise over.......because that was the plan anyway......also they can bring back don omar and teigo caldorone since they will need extra hands.

2 years ago '12        #4
space
space
^^^ Could be a good way to do it

2 years ago '12        #5
space
space
 Shyne-C said:
that a.ss in your avy gotta be photoshopped
Nope not at all...

[pic - click to view]

2 years ago '13        #6
alwayspimpin 14 heat pts14
space
space
space
$115 | Props total: 20 20
What's her info?

2 years ago '12        #7
Heisenberg 83 heat pts83
space
space
$11,935 | Props total: 1290 1290
So in real life he dies in a fiery car crash and the right thing would be to have him die AGAIN in a fiery car crash on screen?

poor paul walker has to burn and die twice to make it work for you n*ggas

Last edited by Heisenberg; 12-04-2013 at 05:10 PM..

2 years ago '05        #8
2bigz 9 heat pts
space
space
space
$4,615 | Props total: 106 106
 Heisenberg said:
So in real life he dies in a fiery car crash and the right thing would be to have him die AGAIN in a fiery car crash on screen?

Regardless, he has to die for this movie to make any type of sense to why Brian O'Connor is gone...He had a ride or die type of character

We already seen what happens when one of the characters goes to prison...theyd just break him out and leave the country

2 years ago '12        #9
Heisenberg 83 heat pts83
space
space
 2bigz said:
Regardless, he has to die for this movie to make any type of sense to why Brian O'Connor is gone...He had a ride or die type of character

We already seen what happens when one of the characters goes to prison...theyd just break him out and leave the country
yeah but it's really insensitive to have his character die in a fiery crash when the man literally died the same way in real life. All the writers have to do is time jump a few months and say "he passed away" no explanation needed. the audience will respect that. I mean it's not like fast and furious has a deep engaging plot or anything.

but that's what i would do.

2 years ago '07        #10
#NETSLOST 15 heat pts15
space
space
$38,545 | Props total: 441 441

i cant

12-04-2013, 06:01 PM         #11
Space Monkey 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Everything besides the leaving the keys is terrible

But like dude said above, have him already dead with very little explanation

Showing him die onscreen is terrible and insensitive. Imagine his daughter having to see that whenever she watched the movie

Last edited by Space Monkey; 12-04-2013 at 06:04 PM..

2 years ago '06        #12
LowaEastSide5 139 heat pts139
space
space
$27,130 | Props total: 655 655
 Space Monkey said:
Everything besides the leaving the keys is terrible

But like dude said above, have him already dead with very little explanation

Showing him die onscreen is terrible and insensitive. Imagine his daughter having to see that whenever she watched the movie

this....

2 years ago '05        #13
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
space
$49,915 | Props total: 868 868
Don't really agree with the plot, but honestly if I died and the thing I was most famous for and the thing that would pretty much be my legacy forever incorporated my death in some epic way into the franchise, I'd be more than OK with that.

2 years ago '04        #14
Bill-e Blanx 1 heat pts
space
space
$537 | Props total: 31 31
Just have a time lapse in between his scenes and the finale.. With a mention of his death by Jason Statham..

2 years ago '05        #15
I'm The Dan 7 heat pts
space
space
$11,458 | Props total: 33 33
 Heisenberg said:

That's what I was thinking. There is absolutely no way that they k!ll of Paul Walker in a fiery crash. I'm hoping they were smart enough to have already filmed the end of the film and are just missing some middle scenes that could be changed. If they haven't done the ending yet, they have to come up with a clever way to to get rid of Walker's character. Obviously, they cannot show his death in the movie unless they use a body double, but then that gets cheesy. They obviously would want Walker's character to go out a hero, so that's where it gets tricky. How to you k!ll his character in a heroic way without showing the character?

2 years ago '12        #16
Heisenberg 83 heat pts83
space
space
 I'm The Dan said:
That's what I was thinking. There is absolutely no way that they k!ll of Paul Walker in a fiery crash. I'm hoping they were smart enough to have already filmed the end of the film and are just missing some middle scenes that could be changed. If they haven't done the ending yet, they have to come up with a clever way to to get rid of Walker's character. Obviously, they cannot show his death in the movie unless they use a body double, but then that gets cheesy. They obviously would want Walker's character to go out a hero, so that's where it gets tricky. How to you k!ll his character in a heroic way without showing the character?
well i'm thinking you don't need to show him going out a hero. You can't do a stunt double because showing him dying on screen is macabre anyway way you write it. the respectful way would be to mentioned he passed and have the gang already mourning him along with Han a few months later. they already said they need to rewrite the whole film anyway. they can ax's han's funeral that had paul walker in it and shoot a new beginning with everyone gearing up for revenge. Don't even say he was "murdered" just saying he passed away is enough for people to respect and move on to jason statham kicking a.ss. Hell you don't even need a mourning scene in the beginning. Open to a heist getaway and after being in the clear Vin saying "Brian would have loved this. and Mia saying "He's in a better place now"

but like i said just my way of seeing things.

2 years ago '06        #17
droid3000 746 heat pts746
space
space
$20,212 | Props total: 2653 2653
 alwayspimpin said:
What's her info?
Vasiliki aka Cheeky

she could use some t*ts but great a.ss

2 years ago '04        #18
psylence2k 48 heat pts48
space
space
space
$11,754 | Props total: 225 225
anything they do is gonna have a negative reaction and aspect to it.

If they say he just "left" or is at home taking care of the baby then like people said that writes off Jordana and makes O'Conner look soft and nothing like his character is portrayed before and the fans will feel cheated.

You can k!ll him off screen but that just feels cheap and so insignificant for the main co-star who's been in more films than anyone else.

The only way that wouldn't feel cheap for the movie would be for his death to be portrayed on screen but since you can't physically show him then it would have to be done as a car crash while he's chasing Statham's character which again would end up offending and disgusting certain people but no matter which way you do it somebody is gonna complain.

I feel like if they get the consent of his family and close friends to portray it that way then it should be cool. I think Paul would've wanted for the movie to not feel "cheap" in the end.

Last edited by psylence2k; 12-04-2013 at 08:05 PM..

2 years ago '04        #19
XxC4xX 3 heat pts
space
space
$7,463 | Props total: 85 85
 psylence2k said:
anything they do is gonna have a negative reaction and aspect to it.

If they say he just "left" or is at home taking care of the baby then like people said that writes off Jordana and makes O'Conner look soft and nothing like his character is portrayed before and the fans will feel cheated.

You can k!ll him off screen but that just feels cheap and so insignificant for the main co-star who's been in more films than anyone else.

The only way that wouldn't feel cheap for the movie would be for his death to be portrayed on screen but since you can't physically show him then it would have to be done as a car crash while he's chasing Statham's character which again would end up offending and disgusting certain people but no matter which way you do it somebody is gonna complain.

I feel like if they get the consent of his family and close friends to portray it that way then it should be cool. I think Paul would've wanted for the movie to not feel "cheap" in the end.
Doesnt have to show the crash fully on screen. Could have stock footage of him driving off and have him die off screen.

12-04-2013, 08:35 PM         #20
killjoy666 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i think i can gurantee you that when they k!ll off brian it wont be in a car crash because well for one since it would be like a parody of what happend in real life (too soon) and because han already died the same way pretty much, i personally think that brian is gunna be murdered, not by a car or a fiery crash but either statham character k!lls him and kurt russell ends up being brians dad.......also i believe fast 7 will be rewritten in general

Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside still one of the funniest videos on the internet
119 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside May 23 - 15 yr old Backpage prostitute sentenced to 9 yrs in prison
187 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Article inside Elijah Wood Claims Hollywood Is in the Grip of Massive Pedophilia Epi..
281 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Niggas have officially taken selling Lean to the next level..
149 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA BREAKING: The NBA has given JR Smith a two game suspension for Draymond's ..
65 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Want a quick way to check your speed?
15 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
NFL Johnny Manziel's Friends Concerned That He's Going to DIE
98 comments
18 hours ago