Paul Walker's Death In Fast 7

most viewed right now
 80
Image(s) inside Smash Or Pass Amateur PoЯnstar Shanie Love?...
49 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 78
Video inside The TRUTH About Jay-Z's "I Got The Keys" Video - A MUST F*CKIN WATCH!!!
43 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 73
Article inside Method Man Quits Social Media Over Picture Of His Wife
294 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 64
Video inside WHYTE AZZ NATION @Kashy92
21 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 3 years ago '12        #1
10062 pageviews
95 comments


GroveBoy740 60 heat pts60
space
avatar space
space
$2,957 | Props total: 694 694
Paul Walker's death In Fast 7
 

 
I saw this on Facebook & I thought it I would share it. Even though I know it would be very tough for Paul's family to see it. Thoughts?

image

95 comments for "Paul Walker's Death In Fast 7"

 3 years ago '04        #2
!!! 170 heat pts170
space
avatar space
space
$33,805 | Props total: 11418 11418
Yo not bad
 3 years ago '07        #3
kuntree_swagger 14 heat pts14
space
avatar space
space
$2,041 | Props total: 29 29
if anything........they will probably have his death in the movie....but after Han's funeral.......We know Jason statham character is trying to hunt down those that k!lled his brother in Fast Six....so i say whatever footage they have from hans funeral up to a good bit of footage the have with walker they keep...tie in a attack on mia and brian.....have brian die, mia, badly hurt......and go from there....They have already said that Lucas Black will be in this one...and it would be a perfect oppurtunity for Black to take the franchise over.......because that was the plan anyway......also they can bring back don omar and teigo caldorone since they will need extra hands.
 3 years ago '12        #4
GroveBoy740 60 heat pts60
space
avatar space
space
$2,957 | Props total: 694 694
^^^ Could be a good way to do it
 3 years ago '12        #5
GroveBoy740 60 heat pts60
space
avatar space
space
$2,957 | Props total: 694 694
 Shyne-C said:
that a.ss in your avy gotta be photoshopped
Nope not at all...


[pic - click to view]

 3 years ago '13        #6
alwayspimpin 14 heat pts14
space
space
space
$118 | Props total: 22 22
What's her info?
 3 years ago '05        #7
2bigz 11 heat pts11
space
space
space
$4,756 | Props total: 267 267
 Heisenberg said:
So in real life he dies in a fiery car crash and the right thing would be to have him die AGAIN in a fiery car crash on screen?

poor paul walker has to burn and die twice to make it work for you n*ggas
Regardless, he has to die for this movie to make any type of sense to why Brian O'Connor is gone...He had a ride or die type of character

We already seen what happens when one of the characters goes to prison...theyd just break him out and leave the country
 3 years ago '07        #8
#NETSLOST 15 heat pts15
space
avatar space
space
$39,027 | Props total: 1765 1765


i cant
 12-04-2013, 06:01 PM         #9
Space Monkey 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Everything besides the leaving the keys is terrible


But like dude said above, have him already dead with very little explanation



Showing him die onscreen is terrible and insensitive. Imagine his daughter having to see that whenever she watched the movie




Last edited by Space Monkey; 12-04-2013 at 06:04 PM..
 3 years ago '06        #10
LowaEastSide5 139 heat pts139
space
avatar space
space
$27,489 | Props total: 1282 1282
 Space Monkey said:
Everything besides the leaving the keys is terrible


But like dude said above, have him already dead with very little explanation



Showing him die onscreen is terrible and insensitive. Imagine his daughter having to see that whenever she watched the movie


this....
 3 years ago '05        #11
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
avatar space
space
$50,454 | Props total: 1809 1809
Don't really agree with the plot, but honestly if I died and the thing I was most famous for and the thing that would pretty much be my legacy forever incorporated my death in some epic way into the franchise, I'd be more than OK with that.
 3 years ago '04        #12
Bill-e Blanx 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$568 | Props total: 47 47
Just have a time lapse in between his scenes and the finale.. With a mention of his death by Jason Statham..
 3 years ago '05        #13
I'm The Dan 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$11,521 | Props total: 74 74
 Heisenberg said:
So in real life he dies in a fiery car crash and the right thing would be to have him die AGAIN in a fiery car crash on screen?

poor paul walker has to burn and die twice to make it work for you n*ggas
That's what I was thinking. There is absolutely no way that they k!ll of Paul Walker in a fiery crash. I'm hoping they were smart enough to have already filmed the end of the film and are just missing some middle scenes that could be changed. If they haven't done the ending yet, they have to come up with a clever way to to get rid of Walker's character. Obviously, they cannot show his death in the movie unless they use a body double, but then that gets cheesy. They obviously would want Walker's character to go out a hero, so that's where it gets tricky. How to you k!ll his character in a heroic way without showing the character?
 3 years ago '06        #14
droid3000 775 heat pts775
space
avatar space
space
$20,904 | Props total: 5451 5451
 alwayspimpin said:
What's her info?
Vasiliki aka Cheeky

she could use some t*ts but great a.ss
 3 years ago '04        #15
psylence2k 50 heat pts50
space
space
space
$11,911 | Props total: 452 452
anything they do is gonna have a negative reaction and aspect to it.

If they say he just "left" or is at home taking care of the baby then like people said that writes off Jordana and makes O'Conner look soft and nothing like his character is portrayed before and the fans will feel cheated.

You can k!ll him off screen but that just feels cheap and so insignificant for the main co-star who's been in more films than anyone else.

The only way that wouldn't feel cheap for the movie would be for his death to be portrayed on screen but since you can't physically show him then it would have to be done as a car crash while he's chasing Statham's character which again would end up offending and disgusting certain people but no matter which way you do it somebody is gonna complain.

I feel like if they get the consent of his family and close friends to portray it that way then it should be cool. I think Paul would've wanted for the movie to not feel "cheap" in the end.


Last edited by psylence2k; 12-04-2013 at 08:05 PM..
 3 years ago '04        #16
XxC4xX 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$7,507 | Props total: 107 107
 psylence2k said:
anything they do is gonna have a negative reaction and aspect to it.

If they say he just "left" or is at home taking care of the baby then like people said that writes off Jordana and makes O'Conner look soft and nothing like his character is portrayed before and the fans will feel cheated.

You can k!ll him off screen but that just feels cheap and so insignificant for the main co-star who's been in more films than anyone else.

The only way that wouldn't feel cheap for the movie would be for his death to be portrayed on screen but since you can't physically show him then it would have to be done as a car crash while he's chasing Statham's character which again would end up offending and disgusting certain people but no matter which way you do it somebody is gonna complain.

I feel like if they get the consent of his family and close friends to portray it that way then it should be cool. I think Paul would've wanted for the movie to not feel "cheap" in the end.
Doesnt have to show the crash fully on screen. Could have stock footage of him driving off and have him die off screen.
 12-04-2013, 08:35 PM         #17
killjoy666 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i think i can gurantee you that when they k!ll off brian it wont be in a car crash because well for one since it would be like a parody of what happend in real life (too soon) and because han already died the same way pretty much, i personally think that brian is gunna be murdered, not by a car or a fiery crash but either statham character k!lls him and kurt russell ends up being brians dad.......also i believe fast 7 will be rewritten in general
 3 years ago '05        #18
I'm The Dan 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$11,521 | Props total: 74 74
The problem is that he's a main character... pretty much the main character of the show. You can't "cheaply" k!ll him off. I guarantee there wasn't any plans to k!ll him off now or in the future.

I had an idea of maybe he gets sent to prison. The Rock catches up to them. Walker gives himself up to save Mia (Rock does Walker the favor since Walker helped him out in the last movie). Then the crew is trying to find Statham throughout the movie. They could continue to reference Walker's character throughout the movie (after they're done, they'll go see him, ect...).

This works that they can write off Walker's character. He doesn't actually die (appeases the family and friends) and they can continue on with the franchise. They could even have Walker's character k!lled off in prison by Statham or the next bad guy (connections to the prison).
 12-04-2013, 08:50 PM         #19
killjoy666 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
well first off luke hobbs gave them all a clean slate, so they arent wanted anymore thier records were cleaned out since hobbs promised toretto if he gets his crew to help him find shaw, so that wouldnt work ....but if they would have brian get k!lled in jail off screen obv, then it wont have any impact at all people would complain saying ohh they k!lled him just to k!ll him , or they will complain how a character like brian just die in jail off screen... they will make statham be the ultimate bad guy and its a certain fact if they k!ll brian off itll be because of stathams character......
 3 years ago '05        #20
I'm The Dan 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$11,521 | Props total: 74 74
 killjoy666 said:
well first off luke hobbs gave them all a clean slate, so they arent wanted anymore thier records were cleaned out since hobbs promised toretto if he gets his crew to help him find shaw, so that wouldnt work ....but if they would have brian get k!lled in jail off screen obv, then it wont have any impact at all people would complain saying ohh they k!lled him just to k!ll him , or they will complain how a character like brian just die in jail off screen... they will make statham be the ultimate bad guy and its a certain fact if they k!ll brian off itll be because of stathams character......
Damn... I think you're right. I was thinking about the ending of Fast Five when The Rock says he's going to come after them.

Yeah, forget the prison idea...
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 24
Image(s) inside cuban chick
39 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 23
Video inside Police Officer Derrick Parker Speaks On Jimmy Henchman's Involvement In..
23 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 21
Image(s) inside Metallic OG 5s still sitting. Better hurry
55 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
 12
Jul 26 - Wikileaks Says The Next Drop Is Only About Hillary & Will Destroy Her..
196 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 10
Image(s) inside East African Queens #5
46 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 6
Image(s) inside Does Anybody Remember This Game Part 2!
29 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
 6
Video inside Jul 25 - Official DNC Thread (7/25/2016 to 7/28/2016)
1160 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
 6
Image(s) inside Many Wonder if FAT JOE friendship wit 50Cent is GEnuine Some say he's ..
63 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy