Image(s) inside GAME saying AR-AB running philly now
74 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside she wanna play ball
19 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sep 24 - Cascade Mall Shooter Captured... ALIVE After Slaughtering 5 P..
34 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Arch Nemesis Rating
5 Mics 12 11.76%
4 Mics 13 12.75%
3 Mics 13 12.75%
2 Mics 64 62.75%
Voters: 102. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 04-20-2005, 06:01 PM         #21
lyricsAREBACK22 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
you idiot his name is ray benzino benzino is an italian name. he even admitted he was half white at a boston radio show he a white boy. his father was in some italian mob or some crap thats why he be repping the mafia and sh*t. last time i checked mafia guys like tony soprano were white boy s he just a cracker
 04-22-2005, 02:43 PM         #22
heavyweight83 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 lyricsAREBACK22 said:
you idiot his name is ray benzino benzino is an italian name. he even admitted he was half white at a boston radio show he a white boy. his father was in some italian mob or some crap thats why he be repping the mafia and sh*t. last time i checked mafia guys like tony soprano were white boy s he just a cracker
He ain't white you dumbass and you never heard no interview with him saying he's white. Stop lying. I got Old RSO albums from early 80's to late 90's and Benzino never said he was white, always said black and hispanic. His father was down with and worked for the mobb everybody knows this that's why he always makes alot of mobb references in his music but his pops is not white or even itallian. His father does really have mobb ties though, when Benzino was young his father did like a huge 10 year bid in a federal prison and never snitched. So alot of people a.ssume he's italian but His pops is latino, his father's last name is De Jesus, first name Tito. And his mom is black, shes the one who raised him while his pops was locked. His moms and pops were not really cool that's why Benzino doesn't have his father's last name he has his mothers last name "Scott". Mothers name is Mary Scott.

And he got his name Benzino not because of any italian thing it's because he had a white Mercedes Benz he used to drive through the hood with. So the streets gave him that nick name "Benzino"(as in the car you idiot), before that he went by the name Ray Dog.

Last edited by heavyweight83; 04-22-2005 at 02:48 PM..
 11 years ago '05        #23
sweepy 
space
space
space
$779 | Props total: 38 38
can somebody hook me up with the album please so i can drop my 2 cents holla
 11 years ago '05        #24
YARKONE 4 heat pts
space
space
$11,400 | Props total: 144 144
i listenned...a int worth 2 squirts of piss...
 04-22-2005, 03:31 PM         #25
heavyweight83 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 sweepy said:
can somebody hook me up with the album please so i can drop my 2 cents holla
[CODE]ht tp://s6.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=3KG9QBBTD6T9Q 3321XBJ0FY UG5[/CODE]
 04-23-2005, 12:12 AM         #26
lyricsAREBACK22 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
dude he is white every body knows eminem exposed him and . he white he admitted because when the song 1st came out they asked benzino what he thought and he said well i mstill blakcer then eminem and that fact that im half white dont matter he admitted it.
 04-23-2005, 01:02 PM         #27
hiphopstan 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Naw kid you got it wrong. He's black and puerto rican. I heard him say it on Hot97. And I seen another interview where he was talking about how he shot a video out in Puerto Rico and how he was happy to be giving back to puerto rico and how he has so much family out there.

And if you don't believe me here's a interview back in 2003 at the begining of the beef.

So, what exactly is your ethnicity?

Iím half black and half Puerto Rican. I feel that Puerto Ricans are the closest thing to blacks. I think Puerto Rican people took on the whole culture of black people because they were closer to them than whites. We come from the same struggle, white America has to accept the fact that the one thing our people bring to the table is the arts. Weíve been doing it for years, and the whole thing with Eminem just shows how we crossed over to white America years ago. And now that heís in this position they make it seem like heís crossing over to us. When they were censoring hip-hop music, crossover America was buying black artistís stuff, but now the way that the media is portraying him, itís like, look Ė now little Johnny from the suburbs can put Eminem on his wall.

Do you think the beef with Eminem helped or hurt your career?

My career is based on love and not Soundscan. Everywhere I go, people love Benzino. Every hood, every project, and even on tour I play for predominantly white people and I get love. I grew up in Boston, my godfatherís Italian, so itís not about racism. Itís about conserving hip-hop for the streets.

-ozone magazine

I think you got it misunderstood with Godfather.

Last edited by hiphopstan; 04-23-2005 at 01:04 PM..
 04-23-2005, 01:09 PM         #28
hiphopstan 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 heavyweight83 said:
He ain't white you dumbass and you never heard no interview with him saying he's white. Stop lying. I got Old RSO albums from early 80's to late 90's and Benzino never said he was white, always said black and hispanic. His father was down with and worked for the mobb everybody knows this that's why he always makes alot of mobb references in his music but his pops is not white or even itallian. His father does really have mobb ties though, when Benzino was young his father did like a huge 10 year bid in a federal prison and never snitched. So alot of people a.ssume he's italian but His pops is latino, his father's last name is De Jesus, first name Tito. And his mom is black, shes the one who raised him while his pops was locked. His moms and pops were not really cool that's why Benzino doesn't have his father's last name he has his mothers last name "Scott". Mothers name is Mary Scott.

And he got his name Benzino not because of any italian thing it's because he had a white Mercedes Benz he used to drive through the hood with. So the streets gave him that nick name "Benzino"(as in the car you idiot), before that he went by the name Ray Dog.
Thank you. You really just sonned this bi*ch. He's making up phony a.ss interviews that nobody but his imagination saw. I'm telling you these Eminem stans believe anything he says. Eminem could have said Benzino was a Marstian and they would still believe it.
 04-23-2005, 01:10 PM         #29
DnSouth28 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lol @ 56 people giving him 2 mics.
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Health How You Can Rewire Your Brain
19 comments
2 days ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Video inside This guy hunts down pedophiles and beats them with a hammer
144 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Y'all Remember Rachel From Boy Meets World???
145 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chris Brown snitches on his baby momma tells Jas Prince to pull up
170 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Sep 23 - Obama: once out of office, Iím gonna stop being polite and start gett..
90 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Dave East - One Way ( Offical Video) .. Nas Has to Be Proud of him
41 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Truth behind no headphones jack apple
53 comments
2 days ago