Mar 7 - 50 CENT MASSACRES RETAIL

most viewed right now
Sep 29 - Average Cable TV Bill Now Over $100/Month; “Every Year is a New Recor..
79 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chanel west coast tho
52 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Sep 29 - The List of Clinton Associates Who’ve Died Mysteriously.
92 comments
@misc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sean Kingston Files 900K Dollar Lawsuit After Chain Snatching Leaves H..
59 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 03-07-2005, 09:33 PM         #41
lildut1213 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 imrickjames said:
everyone needs to quit d!ckriding 50. he didnt do anything that special. based off of album sales of the last album, the recent controversy, and the singles flooding the radios you can only expect these kinds of sales. Take dre away from the equations and see how those numbers do.
Dre contributed nothin noteworthy to the Massacre except two mediocre tracks, if you take off the Dre cuts off of the album, it becomes a more complete better effort on 50's part. The dude used no-name producers and it sold because of the name 50 Cent, not Dr. Dre
 03-07-2005, 09:57 PM         #42
bettycolocha 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^^
cosign
 12 years ago '04        #43
b_ee_z 4 heat pts
space
space
$761 | Props total: 24 24
Everyone saying 50 wouldnt sell that much if he wasn't with Dre and Em are stupid. The fact of the matter is that he is with them and unless you can go rewind the hands of time, don't say that sh*t no more. If you can go back in the past, I have one request. Bring back Pac and Biggie and put them on the same record label.
 03-07-2005, 10:24 PM         #44
Jadesbody 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
thats hott ! ggggggggg-unit
 12 years ago '04        #45
subway series 65 heat pts65
space
space
$2,801 | Props total: 675 675
congratulate on a brother doing well
 03-08-2005, 12:16 AM         #46
crookD 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
man don't anyone got love fo gangsta rap ne more. fu*k evrbody always hatin on 50 when this n*gga is the fu*kin epitimy of a real motherfu*kin G.when was the last time since big or pac we heard songs that made you root for the bad guy. he brings back the g sh*t we been missin fo years. this n*gga don't give a fu*k about anything or anyone who isn't affiliated with him. He's been livin life in the fast lane since he was 12 years old. hes the fu*kin tony montana of the rap world. he's hustlin this rap game look at all the money he rollin in. straight up listenin to him and following his career is like watching scarface cuz hes makin moves to be at the top of the game by himself. all the haters keep on hatin but with numbers like that he gone be apart of rap history forever.
 12 years ago '04        #47
Young Professa 7 heat pts
space
space
$13,501 | Props total: 916 916
i guess when we talk about 50's presence in the rap game, we'll only a.ssociate him with album sales. that's not hip hop, that dosen't make you respected at all.
 03-08-2005, 12:40 AM         #48
crookD 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
that n*gga don't need respect. don't you remember HE DON'T GIVE A fu*k. that is exactly why his sh*t is hot. and unless people don't remember another n*gga use to scream out he just don't give a fu*k and his street fame in cali was sh*t just like 50's in NY. and look what he is now one of the most glorified rappers of all time. i guess it true in the words of BIG "you ain't nobody till somebody k!lls you"
 03-08-2005, 12:57 AM         #49
Fat Joe 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 buckleyakarichp said:
yeah 50! I dont think that nas, jada, fat joe, ja rule, game, shyne and any other fu*kin garbage rapper is gonna end this man's career anytime soon when he sells 1.2 million in 4 days!

u calling all those rappers garbage? lmao go put on that tight pink g-unit shirt and go play in the sand box
 03-08-2005, 01:32 AM         #50
alb20sd 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Man Yall just need to leave 50 to be 50 mad props for him...
 12 years ago '04        #51
SokeSleezy 3 heat pts
space
space
$12,919 | Props total: 61 61
that Judas Priest album is pure crack!!
 03-08-2005, 02:10 AM         #52
Zuhaltern 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 b_ee_z said:
Everyone saying 50 wouldnt sell that much if he wasn't with Dre and Em are stupid. The fact of the matter is that he is with them and unless you can go rewind the hands of time, don't say that sh*t no more. If you can go back in the past, I have one request. Bring back Pac and Biggie and put them on the same record label.

The people including me who said he aint sh*t without em or dre are saying it cause he is garbage without them. Both his albums was garbage just listen to them he got nice beats but thats it his lyrics is garabge is delivery is garabge are yall deaf dude sounds retarded and don't give me that speech impediment crap dude just sucks and I don't hate I speak the truth.
 03-08-2005, 02:31 AM         #53
Zuhaltern 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Santo said:
CHART PREVIEW:
50 CENT MASSACRES RETAIL

Riddled Rapper Dwarfs All Comers in
Just Four Days

March 7, 2005

It’s been a retail Massacre, all right.
Call it thunder-stealing, shade-throwing, or whatever you want, but 50 Cent has crushed all comers in a show of retail force rarely seen these days. His new album, The Massacre (Shady/Aftermath/Interscope) has been selling in rapid fire since its release last Thursday (2/3) and at this point looks like it will have easily moved over a million units once the counting’s done.

Indeed, The Massacre’s number could potentially move as high as 1.1 or 1.2 million, though it’s too early to tell. Regardless, 50 Cent is untouchable on this week’s album chart. Who else could do that and find time to excommunicate someone from his or her crew?

Up until last week, Epic’s Jennifer Lopez had the sales week just ended all to herself and was looking at a #1 debut for her Rebirth. But since Interscope moved up The Massacre, her album has had to take a back seat even though its sales have grown steadily over the course of the week and is now expected to come in at around 250k.

Besides birth- and death-themed albums taking over the #2 and #1 chart postions, respectively (it’s a cycle-of-life thing), several other debuts of note will hit the chart this week:

Jack Johnson’s In Between Dreams (Enjoy/Universal) is looking at this point like 170k-180k.

Mars Volta’s Frances the Mute (Strummer/Universal) could come in as high as 130k. The album has been priced to sell and has been available for as little as $6.99 at Best Buy.

Judas Priest’s Angel of Retribution (Epic) is on track to take its chart bow with around 70k under its studded black leather belt. Interestingly, retailers report that up to 50% of this titles sales may be on the new DualDisc CD/DVD hybrid format.

[WEBSITE LINK]

if u go to the link 50 aint near a million and it was updated at 9:00 pm today total sales 311,897
 03-08-2005, 06:37 AM         #54
TheKidHypno 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 buckleyakarichp said:
yeah 50! I dont think that nas, jada, fat joe, ja rule, game, shyne and any other fu*kin garbage rapper is gonna end this man's career anytime soon when he sells 1.2 million in 4 days!
Craig Mack's verse on Special Delivery describes this kid "You must wanna be in the ginnus book of world records as the dumbest mother fu*ker alive"
 12 years ago '04        #55
BackBlock_OG 32 heat pts32
space
space
$6,786 | Props total: 358 358
50 cent was almost dead because his career was going no where before eminem signed him.
Why do people keep saying sh*t like this? Not only is it wrong, but if you really listen, it doesn't even make sense. Why would the top selling producer and top selling rap artist sign somebody that they have no personal connection to, if his career was dead. In actuality, "Wanksta" was the number 1 single in the country when 50 got signed; and it was a white label. 50 was also the hottest mc in the biggest city in the country. There was a bidding war to sign 50, and at the end he signed a deal worth $1mil. Which was unheard of for a rapper that hadn't even went gold. So if his career was dead, why would they sign him for that much. Yal might need to lay off the chronic a little cause it's fu*kin up your short-term memory.
 12 years ago '04        #56
subway series 65 heat pts65
space
space
$2,801 | Props total: 675 675
 BackBlock_OG said:
Why do people keep saying sh*t like this? Not only is it wrong, but if you really listen, it doesn't even make sense. Why would the top selling producer and top selling rap artist sign somebody that they have no personal connection to, if his career was dead. In actuality, "Wanksta" was the number 1 single in the country when 50 got signed; and it was a white label. 50 was also the hottest mc in the biggest city in the country. There was a bidding war to sign 50, and at the end he signed a deal worth $1mil. Which was unheard of for a rapper that hadn't even went gold. So if his career was dead, why would they sign him for that much. Yal might need to lay off the chronic a little cause it's fu*kin up your short-term memory.

what he said^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
 03-08-2005, 12:57 PM         #57
D.A. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 b_ee_z said:
^^^^What???
 12 years ago '04        #58
jhovaholla2000 5 heat pts
space
space
$739 | Props total: 23 23
The album is hot, but y'all right it ain't better than Game's. But be that as it may if 50 really wrote like 6 songs,and 4 choruses on there thats basically his EP. @ this point 50 doesn't need Em,or Dre. l think he knows by now the direction in which an album should go. He has already executive produced for Banks,Buck,and Game. So l think he can go out alone now.
 12 years ago '04        #59
Skilllz 
space
space
$6,714 | Props total: 391 391
 StealOnU said:
1 million d!ckriders .... chooO chooO!

album had like 3 good songs on it... i expected a lot better so u cant call me a hater...
^^
Co-Signs

That sh*t was mad disapointing
 03-08-2005, 05:49 PM         #60
stunnacorp_75 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
disapointment...... i was hoping for more
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Cuban With A Mean Cake, OMG!!!
41 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside DJ Envy Reveals He Was Shot At On Highway Last Week! fu-k Whoever Hatin..
146 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dave East | Kairi Chanel (Official Mixtape/Album Discussion Thread)
111 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Bobby Simmons testifying against one of Chicago's Most Feared Gangs
191 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Smash or Pass Pawg Thickii Nickii?...
90 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside I can vouch for this. The game is this bad, no joke. One of the WORST P..
27 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sep 28 - California changes law because of Bill Cosby
51 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Beanie Sigel speaks on being sucker punched and discusses Meek Mill
650 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy