Mar 7 - 50 CENT MASSACRES RETAIL

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda taking shots at meeky mouse ?
33 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ms Aly OMFGIFTSOTB
8 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Wack 100 vs. Maino (09-30-2016) [ANTICIPATION/DISCUSSION THREAD] Tale Of The T..
205 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Beanie Sigel post a message to MEEKY MOUSE
101 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 03-07-2005, 03:07 PM         #21
GEO1378 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i wouldnt be surprised if em and dre dropped 50. just because he makes them money doesnt mean they will keep him. if 50 starts up with nas and jadakiss and they make diss records towards him i seriously doubt eminem will get involved since he works with nas in the past. without eminem 50 would be crushed by nas and his career would take a beating. i am not hating on 50 and i do have his album its not about that. but i also like nas and jadakiss and i would pick nas over 50 cent anyday. eminem will not make a diss towards nas and you can quote me on that!
 03-07-2005, 03:11 PM         #22
Wicked Kracka 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i dont give a sh*t what anyone thinks. G Unit\Aftermath\Shady got the game on lock. cant no other company even compete on their level. dont matter the internal beefs and what not, they make music to sell and thats what they do.
 03-07-2005, 03:20 PM         #23
Lay-Z 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
he got em
 03-07-2005, 03:26 PM         #24
GEO1378 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Arkanjal said:
lol at people sayin 50 sells because of Dre & Em.

look at D12, Obie Trice, or the rest of G-Unit.

Even though they all platinum, they aint moving 50 Cent numbers. and they got the same connections.

so it aint ALL becaue of Em & Dre. 50 knows what he's doing.
dont be a friggin moron, you know 50 cent has 2 albums before he got with dre right? if you dont then thats why, because alot of people think his first album was get rich or die tryin. some of the top selling rap albums of all time has dres name on them, 2pac, nwa, snoop, eminem, 50 cent and the entire g unit. 50 cent was almost dead because his career was going no where before eminem signed him. and even though eminem always was good his first album without dre didnt sell at all. eminem would not as popular today without dre even though he has the talent to sell millions. and yes d12 and the other groups dont sell as good as 50 cent but they sold a hell of a lot more than they would have without dre.
 12 years ago '04        #25
apfam77 
space
space
space
$830 | Props total: 54 54
lol @jada saying this beef is gonna help the lox and d-block. all this beef is helping is the sales of the massacre and thats true talk.
 12 years ago '04        #26
peto 
space
space
$2,346 | Props total: 5 5
i knew it
 12 years ago '04        #27
diff 
space
space
space
$749 | Props total: 0 0
regardless of whatever, i'm glad for 50 because he talks a WHOLE lot of sh*t about record sales but GAWDDDAMMMNN that n*gga backs it up....

Last edited by diff; 03-07-2005 at 05:00 PM..
 12 years ago '04        #28
diff 
space
space
space
$749 | Props total: 0 0
 GEO1378 said:
50 cent was almost dead because his career was going no where before eminem signed him.
your just lying.... 2002, 50's buzz was crazy and that was only cuz of mixtapes. Every label was tryin to sign the kid....just tell the truth

how soon some forget, tryin to twist the facts
 03-07-2005, 05:35 PM         #29
jedi pimp 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Y19 said:
50 smashed'em wit this album...dude who said there was only 3 good tracks...pick up tha cd and listen 2 it one more time..and i mean listen...50 got'em this time...and if dre and em drop him becuz of this beef wit Game...they'd lose to much money, when it comes down 2 it, money will decide wit DRE AND EM SIDE WIT
if dre and em decide to drop 50, they would still make $$ off of the massacre. since the cd was under their label when released.
 03-07-2005, 05:54 PM         #30
J-Money 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this album was garbage.. it dont make him a good rapper just because some prepubescent white girls thought it was hot and begged daddy for some money to buy it
 12 years ago '04        #31
imrickjames 
space
space
space
$561 | Props total: 0 0
everyone needs to quit d!ckriding 50. he didnt do anything that special. based off of album sales of the last album, the recent controversy, and the singles flooding the radios you can only expect these kinds of sales. Take dre away from the equations and see how those numbers do.
 03-07-2005, 06:18 PM         #32
Zuhaltern 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I doubt it is that high he might hit a million in a week if he is lucky no way he went platinum in 4 days.
 03-07-2005, 06:35 PM         #33
Zuhaltern 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
he aint even in the top spot on most internet sites selling music so thats how I know the album aint go platinum yet. and like a lot of people are saying he only makin this money cause of dre and em if em never signed him he would never have went platinum and yall know this is the truth and GRODT would have never been released to the mass markets.
 03-07-2005, 06:42 PM         #34
tre4s_sniper 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 FR33YAY0 said:
yeah!!! this post is for all you haterz out there... 50 did it again!
bruh u know his lyrics are trash
 12 years ago '04        #35
Young Professa 7 heat pts
space
space
$13,505 | Props total: 918 918
 Street Legend said:
the cd was good..

people sayin most of the tracks were for the women heres how it goes

Women

Candy Shop-aiight
So Amazing-hot
Build You Up-hot
Disco Inferno-aiight

Men

In My Hood-wack
This Is 50-wack
Im Supposed To Die Tonight-catchy, but wack
Piggy Bank-aiight
Outta Control-aiight
Ski Mask Way-ON fu*kIN FIRE!!!!!! by far the best track
Baltimore Love Thing-hot
Gunz Come Out-aiight
My Toy Soldier-wack as fu*k
Position of Power-hot
I Dont Need Em-wack

Both

Gatman & Robbin-hot
Get In My Car-aiight
Ryder Musik-aiight, nah... it's wack
Just a Lil Bit-hot
God Gave Me Style-almost laughable.....wack, by the way
Hate It Or Love It-hot

hows that just for women
^^yo street legend, i added my opinions (hot/wack/aiight) by your track listing to show the number of quality tracks IMO. see you agree.....

in other words, out of 21 songs:
8 Hot songs
6 Aiight songs
7 Wack-ass songs

.....3.5 out of 5 at best.

Last edited by Young Professa; 03-07-2005 at 07:15 PM..
 12 years ago '04        #36
EmOnEyBaGz175 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,002 | Props total: 0 0
lol,damn it's not looking good for game.I doubt Jimmy Iovine,Dre,Eminem would choose game(a duke dat barely going 2x platinum) over 50(a cat that looks like in a month he'll be at the 3-5x platinum status)
 12 years ago '04        #37
Young Professa 7 heat pts
space
space
$13,505 | Props total: 918 918
^^^game's 3 million sold worlwide, 1.5 mil US sales. that seems pretty good in less than two months
 12 years ago '04        #38
gunit4life 
space
space
$2,110 | Props total: 0 0
hahhaa 50 DONE DID IT AGAIN ON U HATERS!!!!i mean sh*t u all sayin he need dre and eminem? but how come? POWER OF THE DOLLAR is his best album ever! that sh*t wasnt under aftermath, that was when 50 was hungry, then his debut dropped GRODT and that sh*t was ok, nah sh*t was hot really......but this MASSACRE isnt upto 50 caliber. Id agree with someone that its not all for the ladies this cd, there is at least 9 decent tracks out of the 22 or so that are on it. Stop hating 50 aint going nowhere em and dre wont kick him, they will try to resolve this if anything. Good on the man for sellin 1mil+ in a week, must be the first black dude to do so

7/10 for MASSACRE
fu*k U HATERS
 12 years ago '04        #39
BigJay.inc 
space
space
$2,818 | Props total: 221 221
Riddled Rapper Dwarfs All Comers in
Just Four Days

March 7, 2005

It’s been a retail Massacre, all right.

Call it thunder-stealing, shade-throwing, or whatever you want, but 50 Cent has crushed all comers in a show of retail force rarely seen these days. His new album, The Massacre (Shady/Aftermath/Interscope) has been selling in rapid fire since its release last Thursday (2/3) and at this point looks like it will have easily moved over a million units once the counting’s done.

Indeed, The Massacre’s number could potentially move as high as 1.1 or 1.2 million, though it’s too early to tell. Regardless, 50 Cent is untouchable on this week’s album chart. Who else could do that and find time to excommunicate someone from his or her crew?

source:
 03-07-2005, 09:30 PM         #40
lildut1213 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 diff said:
regardless of whatever, i'm glad for 50 because he talks a WHOLE lot of sh*t about record sales but GAWDDDAMMMNN that n*gga backs it up....
that's true he backed up everythin that came outta his mouth, n*gga said he was patiently waitin to blow
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chanel west coast tho
71 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Jaguars Jalen Ramsey with a real suspect interview
184 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Sep 29 - Average Cable TV Bill Now Over $100/Month; “Every Year is a New Recor..
268 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
NBA KD & Klay - Shoot till you miss
150 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside This Is What The Purge 4 Will Be About
34 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
ugly duckling chelsea clinton claims weed is killing people :cmonsonn:
97 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Philly rapper Quilly gets chain snatched at Mcdonalds
120 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Sep 29 - The List of Clinton Associates Who’ve Died Mysteriously.
227 comments
1 day ago
@misc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy