Mar 7 - 50 CENT MASSACRES RETAIL

most viewed right now
+63  189
109 comments @hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

14 years ago '04        #26
peto 
space
space
$2,399 | Props total: 57 57
i knew it

14 years ago '04        #27
diff 
space
space
space
$749 | Props total: 0 0
regardless of whatever, i'm glad for 50 because he talks a WHOLE lot of sh*t about record sales but GAWDDDAMMMNN that n*gga backs it up....

Last edited by diff; 03-07-2005 at 06:00 PM..

14 years ago '04        #28
diff 
space
space
space
$749 | Props total: 0 0
 GEO1378 said
50 cent was almost dead because his career was going no where before eminem signed him.
your just lying.... 2002, 50's buzz was crazy and that was only cuz of mixtapes. Every label was tryin to sign the kid....just tell the truth

how soon some forget, tryin to twist the facts

03-07-2005, 06:35 PM         #29
jedi pimp 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Y19 said
50 smashed'em wit this album...dude who said there was only 3 good tracks...pick up tha cd and listen 2 it one more time..and i mean listen...50 got'em this time...and if dre and em drop him becuz of this beef wit Game...they'd lose to much money, when it comes down 2 it, money will decide wit DRE AND EM SIDE WIT
if dre and em decide to drop 50, they would still make $$ off of the massacre. since the cd was under their label when released.

03-07-2005, 06:54 PM         #30
J-Money 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this album was garbage.. it dont make him a good rapper just because some prepubescent white girls thought it was hot and begged daddy for some money to buy it

14 years ago '04        #31
imrickjames 
space
space
space
$565 | Props total: 4 4
everyone needs to quit d*ckriding 50. he didnt do anything that special. based off of album sales of the last album, the recent controversy, and the singles flooding the radios you can only expect these kinds of sales. Take dre away from the equations and see how those numbers do.

03-07-2005, 07:18 PM         #32
Zuhaltern 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I doubt it is that high he might hit a million in a week if he is lucky no way he went platinum in 4 days.

03-07-2005, 07:35 PM         #33
Zuhaltern 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
he aint even in the top spot on most internet sites selling music so thats how I know the album aint go platinum yet. and like a lot of people are saying he only makin this money cause of dre and em if em never signed him he would never have went platinum and yall know this is the truth and GRODT would have never been released to the mass markets.

03-07-2005, 07:42 PM         #34
tre4s_sniper 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 FR33YAY0 said
yeah!!! this post is for all you haterz out there... 50 did it again!
bruh u know his lyrics are trash

14 years ago '04        #35
Young Professa 11 heat pts11
space
space
$16,321 | Props total: 8337 8337
 Street Legend said
the cd was good..

people sayin most of the tracks were for the women heres how it goes

Women

Candy Shop-aiight
So Amazing-hot
Build You Up-hot
Disco Inferno-aiight

Men

In My Hood-wack
This Is 50-wack
Im Supposed To Die Tonight-catchy, but wack
Piggy Bank-aiight
Outta Control-aiight
Ski Mask Way-ON fu*kIN FIRE!!!!!! by far the best track
Baltimore Love Thing-hot
Gunz Come Out-aiight
My Toy Soldier-wack as fu*k
Position of Power-hot
I Dont Need Em-wack

Both

Gatman & Robbin-hot
Get In My Car-aiight
Ryder Musik-aiight, nah... it's wack
Just a Lil Bit-hot
God Gave Me Style-almost laughable.....wack, by the way
Hate It Or Love It-hot

hows that just for women
^^yo street legend, i added my opinions (hot/wack/aiight) by your track listing to show the number of quality tracks IMO. see you agree.....

in other words, out of 21 songs:
8 Hot songs
6 Aiight songs
7 Wack-ass songs

.....3.5 out of 5 at best.

Last edited by Young Professa; 03-07-2005 at 08:15 PM..

14 years ago '04        #36
EmOnEyBaGz175 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,002 | Props total: 0 0
lol,damn it's not looking good for game.I doubt Jimmy Iovine,Dre,Eminem would choose game(a duke dat barely going 2x platinum) over 50(a cat that looks like in a month he'll be at the 3-5x platinum status)

14 years ago '04        #37
space
space
^^^game's 3 million sold worlwide, 1.5 mil US sales. that seems pretty good in less than two months

14 years ago '04        #38
gunit4life 
space
space
$2,110 | Props total: 0 0
hahhaa 50 DONE DID IT AGAIN ON U HATERS!!!!i mean sh*t u all sayin he need dre and eminem? but how come? POWER OF THE DOLLAR is his best album ever! that sh*t wasnt under aftermath, that was when 50 was hungry, then his debut dropped GRODT and that sh*t was ok, nah sh*t was hot really......but this MASSACRE isnt upto 50 caliber. Id agree with someone that its not all for the ladies this cd, there is at least 9 decent tracks out of the 22 or so that are on it. Stop hating 50 aint going nowhere em and dre wont kick him, they will try to resolve this if anything. Good on the man for sellin 1mil+ in a week, must be the first black dude to do so

7/10 for MASSACRE
fu*k U HATERS

14 years ago '04        #39
BigJay.inc 73 heat pts73
space
space
$10,062 | Props total: 25229 25229
Riddled Rapper Dwarfs All Comers in
Just Four Days

March 7, 2005

It’s been a retail Massacre, all right.

Call it thunder-stealing, shade-throwing, or whatever you want, but 50 Cent has crushed all comers in a show of retail force rarely seen these days. His new album, The Massacre (Shady/Aftermath/Interscope) has been selling in rapid fire since its release last Thursday (2/3) and at this point looks like it will have easily moved over a million units once the counting’s done.

Indeed, The Massacre’s number could potentially move as high as 1.1 or 1.2 million, though it’s too early to tell. Regardless, 50 Cent is untouchable on this week’s album chart. Who else could do that and find time to excommunicate someone from his or her crew?

source:

03-07-2005, 10:30 PM         #40
lildut1213 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 diff said
regardless of whatever, i'm glad for 50 because he talks a WHOLE lot of sh*t about record sales but GAWDDDAMMMNN that n*gga backs it up....
that's true he backed up everythin that came outta his mouth, n*gga said he was patiently waitin to blow

03-07-2005, 10:33 PM         #41
lildut1213 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 imrickjames said
everyone needs to quit d*ckriding 50. he didnt do anything that special. based off of album sales of the last album, the recent controversy, and the singles flooding the radios you can only expect these kinds of sales. Take dre away from the equations and see how those numbers do.
Dre contributed nothin noteworthy to the Massacre except two mediocre tracks, if you take off the Dre cuts off of the album, it becomes a more complete better effort on 50's part. The dude used no-name producers and it sold because of the name 50 Cent, not Dr. Dre

03-07-2005, 10:57 PM         #42
bettycolocha 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^^
cosign

14 years ago '04        #43
b_ee_z 4 heat pts
space
space
$813 | Props total: 59 59
Everyone saying 50 wouldnt sell that much if he wasn't with Dre and Em are stupid. The fact of the matter is that he is with them and unless you can go rewind the hands of time, don't say that sh*t no more. If you can go back in the past, I have one request. Bring back Pac and Biggie and put them on the same record label.

03-07-2005, 11:24 PM         #44
Jadesbody 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
thats hott ! ggggggggg-unit

14 years ago '04        #45
subway series 69 heat pts69
space
space
$3,029 | Props total: 1507 1507
congratulate on a brother doing well

03-08-2005, 01:16 AM         #46
crookD 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
man don't anyone got love fo gangsta rap ne more. fu*k evrbody always hatin on 50 when this n*gga is the fu*kin epitimy of a real motherfu*kin G.when was the last time since big or pac we heard songs that made you root for the bad guy. he brings back the g sh*t we been missin fo years. this n*gga don't give a fu*k about anything or anyone who isn't affiliated with him. He's been livin life in the fast lane since he was 12 years old. hes the fu*kin tony montana of the rap world. he's hustlin this rap game look at all the money he rollin in. straight up listenin to him and following his career is like watching scarface cuz hes makin moves to be at the top of the game by himself. all the haters keep on hatin but with numbers like that he gone be apart of rap history forever.

14 years ago '04        #47
space
space
i guess when we talk about 50's presence in the rap game, we'll only a*sociate him with album sales. that's not hip hop, that dosen't make you respected at all.

03-08-2005, 01:40 AM         #48
crookD 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
that n*gga don't need respect. don't you remember HE DON'T GIVE A fu*k. that is exactly why his sh*t is hot. and unless people don't remember another n*gga use to scream out he just don't give a fu*k and his street fame in cali was sh*t just like 50's in NY. and look what he is now one of the most glorified rappers of all time. i guess it true in the words of BIG "you ain't nobody till somebody k*lls you"

03-08-2005, 01:57 AM         #49
Fat Joe 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 buckleyakarichp said
yeah 50! I dont think that nas, jada, fat joe, ja rule, game, shyne and any other fu*kin garbage rapper is gonna end this man's career anytime soon when he sells 1.2 million in 4 days!

u calling all those rappers garbage? lmao go put on that tight pink g-unit shirt and go play in the sand box

03-08-2005, 02:32 AM         #50
alb20sd 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Man Yall just need to leave 50 to be 50 mad props for him...

Home      

most viewed right now
online now  85
Image(s) inside Killer Mike coming through with the “Blood Pop” & the “Crip-A-Cola”
143 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+67online now  47
Image(s) inside Lil thick Maryland joint 30 mins away I might gotta shoot that shot ya..
252 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+80online now  39
Video inside I dont care how famous you are. If you are under 45 with full veneers y..
148 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+168online now  19
Video inside 6 Money Traps to avoid in your 30s.
105 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+77online now  15
YOOO IMAN SHUMPERT had THR*ESOME wit his WIFE & P0RN STAR & got P0RNSTAR PREGN..
162 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
online now  14
Jan 22 - WTF? Man forces flight attendant to wipe is booty
36 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
+18online now  12
Ilovemakonnen was dropped from ovo because he brought his gay boyfriend to dra..
126 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+79online now  10
Image(s) inside PAWG Krissy Taylor
45 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy