Image(s) inside GAME in baltimore telling chino and meeky mouse to hold this L
156 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Beans Really Did Get Ko'd
337 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Charlotte PD To Release (Some) Keith Scott Videos, Blame Stop On Weed Now
200 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake approves of the game riding round in philly
43 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 03-07-2005, 10:23 AM         #41
Katsumoto 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BayLoc said:
both then nuccaz dry snitchin bi*ches,these nuccaz aint hood,they str8 studio
i agree
 03-07-2005, 10:29 AM         #42
Axist 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ok heres my opionion. 50 cent is turning into wanna-be-superman. Hes acting like ja rule on ecstacy against eminem, execpt that 50 is taking slash's at every other rapper. Is he gonna go at Dre and Eminem next?
 12 years ago '04        #43
TrueWest_1 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,826 | Props total: 12 12
All I know is that Game better stick to his guns this time. He said "fu*k G-Unit" so it better stay like that and not flip flop like he did with Jay.

50's getting on A LOT of peoples nerves with all his wrecklessnes. His head is as big as a blimp.
 03-07-2005, 12:17 PM         #44
chukk brown 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
all i kno is Weezy sh*ts on hip hop.. n yall who dont kno jus DONT kno.. and its gonna be funny in 3 years after his nex few cds is as hot as they is now.. and he becomes a household name like "50 Cent" how many muthafu*kas is on his d!ck.. i ain hatin on 50 or game, but listen to the music.. waynes the hottest n*gga out
 03-07-2005, 12:55 PM         #45
weirdo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
50 doesnt know the streets as well as game. Game was raised Gansta just look at the documantary dvd his mom was a G. I mean is that not ganster enough for you. as far as their beef goes on wax, Game is going to k!ll 50 not only on wax but in real life to. Game is as good as 50 in my opinon, that n*gga spit 800 bar byhimself thats some sh*t,and he has dre in his corner.who does 50 have buck, banks them n*ggas is 50 d!cksuckers they do what he says. Game was smart to rebel agansit 50.
 12 years ago '04        #46
Jamaro85 
space
space
$10,610 | Props total: 1 1
 chukk brown said:
all i kno is Weezy sh*ts on hip hop.. n yall who dont kno jus DONT kno.. and its gonna be funny in 3 years after his nex few cds is as hot as they is now.. and he becomes a household name like "50 Cent" how many muthafu*kas is on his d!ck.. i ain hatin on 50 or game, but listen to the music.. waynes the hottest n*gga out
Wayne won't become a household name like 50...Weezy is cool and all, but he isn't gonna put out anything that will make him, commercially, as big a name as 50 Cent...
 03-07-2005, 04:46 PM         #47
stylzs 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
That's it Think about Board >The Massacre was suppose to be out Feb 14 PiggyBank already was already recorded.

The Album been in the Printing Plant 4 a minute So How the Hell is 50 saying Game wasnt a faithful Soldier cause he did spit a verse on Piggy Bank! Why A Beef In March ! Why a Beef after Game album Dropped WHY Beef just before his 50 ALBUM WAS DROPPING ! Both SET THIS BEEF UP ! PLEASE WAKE UP IT!

Game was never part of G Unit! and If so 50 a bi*ch for not knowing a bi*ch a.ss ****** was in his Camp in my hood makes him a Bithc! Yeah I'm a Hater not on 50 but the bullsh*t Marketing Hype that can get our Brothers k!lled! That's keeping it real!
 03-07-2005, 07:49 PM         #48
TRIPLE H 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
weirdo is the guy that people throw in garbage cans at school
 03-07-2005, 10:57 PM         #49
MoneynDaBank818 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DavidMSaze said:
wow. game is pretty much dry snitchin
see how game's next album hits, hope dre fu*kin whips him into shape, and he gets into that west coast sh*t.
 12 years ago '04        #50
cuzjuan 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,669 | Props total: 75 75
i think the whole beef is a fruad cuz 50 already rich so the focus is on making game the new dude out bcuz the chance of 50 sellin like GRODT is almost impossible, so its smart that 50 first disss every one else to draw sales for his new album and now to make game even bigger disses game so all the attentiion is on them 2 and they both take over the industry again but this time game will get the majority of sales since 50 already has his fan base of gunit d!ck riders!!! make sense? then prop me!
PEACE!
 03-08-2005, 08:09 PM         #51
loophole 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Str8Evo3Racer said:
^^ U A STR8 MORON WEEZY F BABY IS CASHMONEY AND NO n*gga IS FUC*ING WIT WEEZY F BABY AND PLZ SAY THE BABY ! WAYNE IS ON A HIGHER LEVEL THEN GAME OR 50 CENT OR ANYBODY IN G UNIT THAT ITS MAKES THEM LOOK LIKE THEY AFRAID OF HIEGHTS ;) U GOTTA FEEL ME!
look how ignit YOU sound...
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Y'all Remember Rachel From Boy Meets World???
130 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside White Booty Meat (1 pic)
55 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Sep 23 - Obama: once out of office, Iím gonna stop being polite and start gett..
81 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Sep 23 - Loaded Gun With Scottís Fingerprints Found on Charlotte Shooting Scen..
218 comments
21 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside This guy hunts down pedophiles and beats them with a hammer
126 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside #NARCOS Tata Escobar played by Paulina Gaitan
53 comments
1 day ago