Mar 6 - GAME' SAYS 50 CENT IS 2-BIT THUG

most viewed right now
+63  189
109 comments @hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

03-07-2005, 01:39 AM         #26
-ߣTTT- 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Zuhaltern said
50's not on aftermath 50 is on shady/gunit game it on aftermath/interscope big difference. Basically 50 has no say if game gets dropped from the record label that is dre's boy.

Uhh .. I Don't Own NONE Of Tha RETAIL CDs From G-Unit Or Em .. But I

Thought Shady Was On Aftermath .. Isn't It Like :

Interscope/Aftermath = Dre sh*t

Interscope/Aftermath/Shady = Em sh*t

Interscope/Aftermath/Shady/G-Unit = 50 sh*t

Tha sh*t Is All Connected No Matta How U Look At It .. It Still Comes From

Interscope .. And Trust Me .. When It Comes To Tha Money They Gon

Choose 50 Ova The Game If They Have To ..

murkurblock55 said
lil wayne is garbage
* KNOW U HIGH! *

Last edited by -ߣTTT-; 03-07-2005 at 01:43 AM..

03-07-2005, 01:51 AM         #27
lildut1213 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
To all them n*ggas hatin on Southern rap yall can suck my d*ck. If Hov sees himself in Lil Wayne, that must mean he has skills. Weezy is better than 50 for sure, and 80% of New York rappers. No choke on that slapnuts

14 years ago '05        #28
dasill 12 heat pts12
space
space
$7,025 | Props total: 6672 6672
Originally Posted by GEO1378
if you think the game is "horrible" then what do you think of artists like lil jon, cash money artists, etc...? .

ima have to go with dude aint alotm of cats fu*kin with wayne ...dont ever conpare wayne and lil jhon to each other ...thats slaps....game is sh*t

14 years ago '04        #29
iMaGrOWNassMAN! 
space
space
$3,543 | Props total: 1 1
[/QUOTE]They're ALL wack.... game over. enuff wit the bullsh*t discussions. they all suck. i could care less what the fu*k happens to any of them.... they're not big and pac. they're skills could never, ever touch big and pac. so, to the people talkin bout a east coast/west coast thing goin on is a fu*kin moron. really.... how can yall have the patience to talk about or even care about all this sh*t... i understand sum of yall ain got a life, but GODDAM!!!....fu*k all this bullsh*t... now im bout to go offline and listen to sum Immortal Technique... and then go to my bi*ch house.... holla...[QUOTE]

^^^LOL SHUT THE fu*k UP!^^^

You are a senior member of boxden and you trying to tell people they dont have lives?
Get the fu*k out of here Boxden is your life, LOL!

14 years ago '04        #30
Cali 
space
space
space
$385 | Props total: 89 89
 lildut1213 said
If Hov sees himself in Lil Wayne, that must mean he has skills.
Thats a metaphor sayin ... "imma ghost write Lil Wayne" cha ching

14 years ago '05        #31
4evaYoung 
space
space
$598 | Props total: 0 0
They both dry snitchin so it really dont matter. As a artist u not going to c*ck block your hussle. The game would be a lame if he let someone powerful as 50 drag his name in the mud and make his album sales go down. F that my n*gga. I will whateva do what I got to do.

14 years ago '04        #32
youngsiz 5 heat pts
space
space
$9,223 | Props total: 4059 4059
ok let me spit some facts for yall

1-church for thughs was a 50 cent hook you can tell in the way game spits and if you listen close enough you can hear 50's turned downed vocals

2-Can you Really say that 50 and or Game is hotter than the other This is how you can tell

Get Rich or Die Tryin
Take out 50 gymic of gettin shot nine times
and his buss of being signed by eminem

album=Trash

The Documentary
Take off games 500,000 copy buzz jsut for bening in g-unit
and him signed with dre
album=Trash

The 2 n*ggas are a*s

Bring back the mixtape 50 and Send Game back to Cali

03-07-2005, 08:26 AM         #33
d-block 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i wna see what happens with the labels rather than all the hype on whos gona shoot,

03-07-2005, 08:26 AM         #34
N - Titty 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^
wow ur a hater motherfu*ker for real

14 years ago '04        #35
Bundles 26 heat pts26
space
space
$1,554 | Props total: 237 237
Game has another version of the famous "suck my d*ck" song! Lol

14 years ago '05        #36
FR33YAY0 
space
space
space
$334 | Props total: 0 0
Game is gonna get fu*king owned by 50. End of story... 50 gon do him like Jefrey Atkinz my n*ggaz... he gon fu*k his little bi*ch a*s ****** up.

14 years ago '04        #37
BayLoc 
space
space
$3,858 | Props total: 3 3
both then nuccaz dry snitchin bi*ches,these nuccaz aint hood,they str8 studio

03-07-2005, 10:49 AM         #38
kleft 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i heard game turned gangsta out of high school..

his album was coo i was feelin it...

but 50 been holdin it down for too long.. power of a dollar..the mixtape game..bringing buck in the family and helping him eat. scrappy, stat quo, even those overseas cats. dude is just holdin it down for everybody. game aint on 50's level business-wise. lyrical-wise i heard game spit some crazy sh*t... but it just dont sound believable. he use punchlines and sh*t....

14 years ago '05        #39
NNatic 
space
space
space
$773 | Props total: 167 167
i lost MAD respect for 50. as a person i honestly hate him. He needs to stop this publicity stunt bullsh*t just so that he can sell some more albums. he has people on his d*ck that listen to Country music. he does not need this to sell more albums

03-07-2005, 11:22 AM         #40
Katsumoto 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JBeezy said
Would 50 go to Cali and talk sh*t bout Game?
thats what im sayin!

03-07-2005, 11:23 AM         #41
Katsumoto 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BayLoc said
both then nuccaz dry snitchin bi*ches,these nuccaz aint hood,they str8 studio
i agree

03-07-2005, 11:29 AM         #42
Axist 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ok heres my opionion. 50 cent is turning into wanna-be-superman. Hes acting like ja rule on ecstacy against eminem, execpt that 50 is taking slash's at every other rapper. Is he gonna go at Dre and Eminem next?

14 years ago '04        #43
TrueWest_1 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,988 | Props total: 363 363
All I know is that Game better stick to his guns this time. He said "fu*k G-Unit" so it better stay like that and not flip flop like he did with Jay.

50's getting on A LOT of peoples nerves with all his wrecklessnes. His head is as big as a blimp.

03-07-2005, 01:17 PM         #44
chukk brown 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
all i kno is Weezy sh*ts on hip hop.. n yall who dont kno jus DONT kno.. and its gonna be funny in 3 years after his nex few cds is as hot as they is now.. and he becomes a household name like "50 Cent" how many muthafu*kas is on his d*ck.. i ain hatin on 50 or game, but listen to the music.. waynes the hottest n*gga out

03-07-2005, 01:55 PM         #45
weirdo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
50 doesnt know the streets as well as game. Game was raised Gansta just look at the documantary dvd his mom was a G. I mean is that not ganster enough for you. as far as their beef goes on wax, Game is going to k*ll 50 not only on wax but in real life to. Game is as good as 50 in my opinon, that n*gga spit 800 bar byhimself thats some sh*t,and he has dre in his corner.who does 50 have buck, banks them n*ggas is 50 d*cksuckers they do what he says. Game was smart to rebel agansit 50.

14 years ago '04        #46
Jamaro85 
space
space
$10,610 | Props total: 4 4
 chukk brown said
all i kno is Weezy sh*ts on hip hop.. n yall who dont kno jus DONT kno.. and its gonna be funny in 3 years after his nex few cds is as hot as they is now.. and he becomes a household name like "50 Cent" how many muthafu*kas is on his d*ck.. i ain hatin on 50 or game, but listen to the music.. waynes the hottest n*gga out
Wayne won't become a household name like 50...Weezy is cool and all, but he isn't gonna put out anything that will make him, commercially, as big a name as 50 Cent...

03-07-2005, 05:46 PM         #47
stylzs 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
That's it Think about Board >The Massacre was suppose to be out Feb 14 PiggyBank already was already recorded.

The Album been in the Printing Plant 4 a minute So How the Hell is 50 saying Game wasnt a faithful Soldier cause he did spit a verse on Piggy Bank! Why A Beef In March ! Why a Beef after Game album Dropped WHY Beef just before his 50 ALBUM WAS DROPPING ! Both SET THIS BEEF UP ! PLEASE WAKE UP IT!

Game was never part of G Unit! and If so 50 a bi*ch for not knowing a bi*ch a*s ****** was in his Camp in my hood makes him a Bithc! Yeah I'm a Hater not on 50 but the bullsh*t Marketing Hype that can get our Brothers k*lled! That's keeping it real!

03-07-2005, 08:49 PM         #48
TRIPLE H 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
weirdo is the guy that people throw in garbage cans at school

03-07-2005, 11:57 PM         #49
MoneynDaBank818 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DavidMSaze said
wow. game is pretty much dry snitchin
see how game's next album hits, hope dre fu*kin whips him into shape, and he gets into that west coast sh*t.

14 years ago '04        #50
cuzjuan 11 heat pts11
space
space
$4,869 | Props total: 2726 2726
i think the whole beef is a fruad cuz 50 already rich so the focus is on making game the new dude out bcuz the chance of 50 sellin like GRODT is almost impossible, so its smart that 50 first disss every one else to draw sales for his new album and now to make game even bigger disses game so all the attentiion is on them 2 and they both take over the industry again but this time game will get the majority of sales since 50 already has his fan base of gunit d*ck riders!!! make sense? then prop me!
PEACE!

Home      

most viewed right now
online now  88
Image(s) inside Killer Mike coming through with the Blood Pop & the Crip-A-Cola
143 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+67online now  53
Image(s) inside Lil thick Maryland joint 30 mins away I might gotta shoot that shot ya..
252 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+80online now  41
Video inside I dont care how famous you are. If you are under 45 with full veneers y..
148 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+168online now  18
Video inside 6 Money Traps to avoid in your 30s.
105 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
online now  15
Jan 22 - WTF? Man forces flight attendant to wipe is booty
36 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
+18online now  14
Ilovemakonnen was dropped from ovo because he brought his gay boyfriend to dra..
126 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+77online now  13
YOOO IMAN SHUMPERT had THR*ESOME wit his WIFE & P0RN STAR & got P0RNSTAR PREGN..
162 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
+79online now  8
Image(s) inside PAWG Krissy Taylor
45 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy