Mar 6 - GAME' SAYS 50 CENT IS 2-BIT THUG

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside ShawtyLo's Daughter Is Pissed That people posted ShawtyLo Wake Pics On..
57 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
MMA Conor McGregor has another big announcement
20 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Shawty Lo at wake
193 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Meek Mill accepts The Games's fight challenge
113 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 12 years ago '05        #1
5971 pageviews
52 comments

bqstudios 5 heat pts
space
space
$1,517 | Props total: 252 252
Mar 6 - GAME' SAYS 50 CENT IS 2-BIT THUG

GAME' SAYS 50 CENT IS 2-BIT THUG

03/6/05March 6, 2005 -- A growing hip-hop war escalated as rap renegade The Game took a verbal shot at his ex-mentor, 50 Cent, during at a California concert, calling "Fitty" names and saying "I ain't scared" to get shot by him, his lawyer confirmed last night.

"He's just blowing off some steam," said The Game's lawyer Jeffrey Lichtman. "How would anyone feel if their friend gets shot?

"He's angry. This is a very bright guy, he just reacted to what happened."

The Game launched into his angry tirade during a show at The Vault 350 club in Long Beach on Friday night, lambasting 50 Cent for what he believes was rapper's role in the Feb. 28 shooting outside the Hot 97 radio's Manhattan studios.

The brazen attack left one of The Game's entourage, Peanut, wounded.

The Game said that 50 Cent's security guards "hit my boy, Peanut." He then derided the rapper's a.ssociates as "cowards" who "envy" him.

The Game also threw a challenge at 50 Cent to come and get him, telling the crowd that if "Fitty Cent" had a problem with him, then he could come "kill me," Lichtman confirmed.

The Game, whose real name is Jayceon Taylor, also attacked 50 Cent for criticizing him on the Hot 97 airwaves — even as bullets were flying outside.

He also disputed his ex-mentor's claims that he was booted from 50 Cent's rap group G-Unit. The Game told the California crowd that he quit the group, Lichtman confirmed.

Taylor also said that 50 Cent had a more limited role in the making of his debut album "The Documentary" than 50 Cent has been claiming.

Police beefed up security at hip-hop spots around the city because of the boiling brood between the two camps.

The rap world has been looking volatile of late, as 50 Cent feuds with rappers such as Jadakiss, Fat Joe and Nas.

Lichtman said that, despite his client's on stage venting, he made no statements of fact about the attack.

"What Game said in the concert had nothing to do with the shooting."

He also said that The Game has every right to criticize someone like 50 Cent in public.

"I think [The Game's comment] speaks for itself," he said. "We're in America and he can say whatever he wants. I support his right to free expression."

straightouttacashville.com/

52 comments for "Mar 6 - GAME' SAYS 50 CENT IS 2-BIT THUG"

12 years ago '04        #2
Bygdogg 1 heat pts
space
space
$674 | Props total: 0 0
50 cent betta watch out he done fiukked up
 12 years ago '04        #3
Alias 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$668 | Props total: 1244 1244
You notice Game waited until he got back to Cali to spit that sh*t.
 03-06-2005, 07:35 PM         #4
cinquet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Hes a n*gga with a attitude
 12 years ago '04        #5
JBeezy 1 heat pts
space
space
$13,748 | Props total: 90 90
 Alias said:
You notice Game waited until he got back to Cali to spit that sh*t.
Would 50 go to Cali and talk sh*t bout Game?
 12 years ago '04        #6
1000bluntz 
space
space
$14,641 | Props total: 786 786
I'm getting so sick and tired of these f*g**ts. Everybody knows that Game is a fraud so he should just shut his "Stay Together" a.ss the fu*k up. 50 is a douche bag as well but at least he's fu*king with Game too now along with everybody else because as weak as 50 has been lately Game is way wacker than 50 is as far as ability goes, which is pretty horrible when you think about it.
 12 years ago '04        #7
DavidMSaze 
space
space
space
$821 | Props total: 20 20
wow. game is pretty much dry snitchin
 12 years ago '04        #8
deziking 58 heat pts58
space
space
$17,295 | Props total: 1149 1149
 03-06-2005, 08:17 PM         #9
GEO1378 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 1000bluntz said:
I'm getting so sick and tired of these f*g**ts. Everybody knows that Game is a fraud so he should just shut his "Stay Together" a.ss the fu*k up. 50 is a douche bag as well but at least he's fu*king with Game too now along with everybody else because as weak as 50 has been lately Game is way wacker than 50 is as far as ability goes, which is pretty horrible when you think about it.
if you think the game is "horrible" then what do you think of artists like lil jon, cash money artists, etc...? if game is so bad why would someone with the power that dre and eminem have want him as well as other major labels? like who you will, i dont care but to say he is horrible is just a bit of an over statement. you people are honestly fu*king morons. all the hip hop sites and people in my town think the games album is the best one of the year so far. every review i see of the games album say it is a great album here are two reviews just to back up what i say

hiphopdx.com
“The Documentary” is bound to generate some criticisms, and it should. He continues the awful tradition of when-thugs-love (a la “21 Questions,” “Karma”), with “Special.” The song is complete with an oh-so-poetic hook “I want you to know you’re special.” While not particularly bad, the beat on “Where I’m From” does not meet the high standards of the rest of the LP and could have easily been left off. And while it may seem like nitpicking, his constant name-dropping gets on the nerves after a few listens. I swear he must say Dre’s name about 30 times on the album. I’m sure I won’t be the only one to say so, but it is hard not to wish a better emcee got blessed with these beats, like say, Ras Kass. Especially when you consider the absolute lack of dues The Game has paid to this point. The guy hasn’t even been rhyming 2 years, and it isn’t like he that good to warrant the instant superstardom. Still, that doesn’t change how good this album is. Two weeks into the year and it is easily the best album of 05, and I wouldn’t be all that surprised if it is still being called that 11 months from now. A lot of people are going to be playing The Game.

hiphopsite.com (underground site!!) this site gave it 5 stars out of 5 bi*ches!
 03-06-2005, 08:25 PM         #10
SD-11 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
50 can "suck my d!ck, g-unit can "suck my d!ck, violator can"suck my d!ck"......haha
 12 years ago '04        #11
KURUPTION!!! 525 heat pts525
space
space
$34,207 | Props total: 331 331
 JBeezy said:
Truth................................
 03-06-2005, 08:26 PM         #12
TRIPLE H 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
50 cent is gay
 03-06-2005, 08:29 PM         #13
weirdo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
game is going to come out on top we will see his real skillz come out with this beef 50 done fu*ked with the wrong blood
 03-06-2005, 08:52 PM         #14
kheopz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
GRODT = The documentary (The Sequel of GRODT) .. These are two similar if you ask me. Same concept but different rapper on the beat. No wonder 50 cent workrd on it ... Saving the environment ans sh*t .. Got to recycle that old sh*t and maximise some money out of it. I Understand now why 50 cent album to a different direction then GRODT .. I mean he originally scrapped his first attempt (original release date July 4th 2004 .. check old articles for archives) ... So i guess he passed them on too Game when he got the call from Dre to help Game or his a.ss was getting dropped by interscope and aftermath cuz the project was going no where ... and now he cries in a night club in Cali calling people names ... ha ha ha now 50 cent can be phony at times but Game is crying suck my d!ck .. that his best diss so far against 50 cent... What bothers me is that their are both signed to aftermath and I wonder how things will unfold because since the radio blow , i would have think that Game keep it on the low for some times cuz like 50 says now his just reaction in shock ... and I think it's clsoe to the truth .. we'll see sh*t is fun entertaiment to me
 03-06-2005, 09:19 PM         #15
allabout$ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
They're ALL wack.... game over. enuff wit the bullsh*t discussions. they all suck. i could care less what the fu*k happens to any of them.... they're not big and pac. they're skills could never, ever touch big and pac. so, to the people talkin bout a east coast/west coast thing goin on is a fu*kin moron. really.... how can yall have the patience to talk about or even care about all this sh*t... i understand sum of yall ain got a life, but GODDAM!!!....fu*k all this bullsh*t... now im bout to go offline and listen to sum Immortal Technique... and then go to my bi*ch house.... holla...
 03-06-2005, 09:41 PM         #16
rjey1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The Game>>>>>G-unit
 03-06-2005, 09:41 PM         #17
murkurblock55 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lil wayne is garbage he not fkin wit any real rappers scarface would have a field trip wit him and i think 50 was so shook to beef wit jada fat joe and nas by game addin the roc to list he almost kilt the gunit empire and brought bck ja rule in a months worth of time and 50 and hov have been beefin for years they jus got cool wit eachother durin the deal wit reebok and hea go game fact is if u dont mean it dont say it and both dem nicca run they mouth they not dyin sumbody else will be so it dont matta to dem and by the way the nicca is royce 59 the cat em shouldve signed instead of 50
 12 years ago '04        #18
mszomola 
space
space
space
$3,535 | Props total: 12 12
 SD-11 said:
50 can "suck my d!ck, g-unit can "suck my d!ck, violator can"suck my d!ck"......haha

yeah lol and that officially raps up his carrier ... now he can go suck a d!ck .. maybe suge knights d!ck and put out an album in ohh say 7 years ...

bahahaha
 12 years ago '04        #19
Jamaro85 
space
space
$10,610 | Props total: 1 1
 JBeezy said:
You miss the point...he's saying that The Game wasn't sayin sh*t when he was in NYC, where 50 was right around the corner...
 12 years ago '04        #20
Jamaro85 
space
space
$10,610 | Props total: 1 1
 murkurblock55 said:
lil wayne is garbage he not fkin wit any real rappers scarface would have a field trip wit him
Most people say that he would have a "field day" with him...
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Major key galore
44 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside BX Detectives!!! Come Praise the Lord
50 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
MLB Most Talented Baseball player you've since since the turn of the century?
85 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
audio inside Kid Cudi - Surfin' ft. Pharrell Williams
73 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
audio inside 50 Cent - Ooouuu (Remix) ft. Young M.A
173 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Suicide Squad Just Notched Another Box Office Win Over Rival Marvel S..
56 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside 2K17 AI Double Team Cheese Out of Control?
53 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside Philly rapper Quilly gets chain snatched at Mcdonalds
126 comments
2 days ago
@misc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy