Video inside Beans Really Did Get Ko'd
55 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Royce Da 5'9" was on some other sh-t at 21 years old
26 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fif's Bullet Catcher "Monster" Stays In The Cut!
105 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 09-21-2005, 03:01 PM         #161
Loco_Wyte_Boi 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ThugLife32 said:
Biggie aint sh*t. he aint got no talent and if he didnt get k!lled or was involved in the pac beef he would have been a fat joe, a useless talent in NY that only gets respect in NY. 2pac is the greatest rapper to ever live and thats that if any of u useless so called "hiphop heads" wanna argue this shows how much u kno. Dude released 2 albums and both are average. fu*k BIGGIE.
Ur opinion doesnt matter cuz ur name is as original then ketchup on hot dogs :finger:
 09-21-2005, 03:03 PM         #162
big_r 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
If it's Pac vs Big, here is why Big is better.

Nevermind the sales, nevermind Pac's hypocrisy per track, look at albums.
"Ready to Die" is the BEST LP from either artist, and it portrays Biggie's microphone dominance.

If you notice Thuglife32 emcees give props to Pac, but they all call Biggie the greatest of all time. That is everyone, even cats who originally hated on him like Nas, Ghostface, and Raekwon.

Pac is the most overrated rapper ever. He'll drop one conscious song and people act like he freed the slaves. 2pac is a great persona, and did drop some good music. However, that gangster-conscious vibe that Pac SOMETIMES brings is outdone by Saigon.

You shouldn't rate artists by sales, that's just stupid. Sales are outside the hands of artists, but the quality of music is in their hands. Biggie has the best flow in Rap period, and "Hit Em Up" is an average diss song at best. I'm not gonna say F*ck 2pac, I do respect his catalogue, but it just isn't strong as Biggie's.

I do have to say that 2pac d*ckriders are the most intense fans period, most are morons that ride for pac like rednecks ride for Bush.
 09-21-2005, 04:03 PM         #163
BigBadBillDemot 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Ha what a bi*ch. Pac made more songs than that phney fat fu*k, which nobody talks about because it's seen as being disrespectful and Pac's life is laid out in books, movies magazines etc. You can't deny 2pac was way more real than nig because nothing was hidden. He never made sh*t up to sell records and he gave it as real as you wanted to hear it. He gave more than music songs talking about crack babies than Biggie did, all he done was rap bullsh*t about a life he never lived. fu*k you and your stupid view about Bigge being the greatest to hold a mic, the man was a phoney. Get over it.

Last edited by BigBadBillDemot; 09-21-2005 at 04:08 PM..
 09-21-2005, 04:09 PM         #164
Andre3000 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Nas>Biggie>Pac
 09-21-2005, 04:14 PM         #165
YaStreetz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Biggie was one of the most innovative rappers of his time ,a good portion of what he did influenced the culture today the clothes the jewels not to mention the word play and the stories. As for today both he and Tupac would have to step there game up.Also each time some bum a.ss money grubber puts out a Tupac album now makes his legacy seem worse and worse.There ws a reason alot of those songs weren't on previous albums.
 09-21-2005, 04:19 PM         #166
BigBadBillDemot 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 YaStreetz said:
Biggie was one of the most innovative rappers of his time ,a good portion of what he did influenced the culture today the clothes the jewels not to mention the word play and the stories. As for today both he and Tupac would have to step there game up.Also each time some bum a.ss money grubber puts out a Tupac album now makes his legacy seem worse and worse.There ws a reason alot of those songs weren't on previous albums.
Yeah Biggie taught a lot of people how to tell stories in their raps by using bullsh*t phoney sh*t like it's gospel and be like this is my life yo, I'm a rap about it.
 11 years ago '05        #167
rippac4 
space
space
$13,780 | Props total: 384 384
 notoriouspham said:
damn d!ckriders....
pac is good but not the best and you blabbin about how big released "average albums"
truthfully every pac albums was average
not the biggest Biggie fan but dude was hella tight but to say Pac's albums was average you must like Chingy have you actually listened to Me Against the World or Makaveli albums & listen to what he is rapping about Pac was great & but so was Biggie they raised the bar in the rap game & no one still have reached it & it's not being a d!ckrider it's the truth
 11 years ago '04        #168
Shadychicano 
space
space
$685 | Props total: 1 1
tupac was the illest...he died with over 200 song done...biggie didn't even write his songs down and he supposedlty freestyled them...If iwas him i would of put a album out every month...he only put out when his fat a.ss was still alive...

Notorious P.I.G + Gay-Z=Asscheeks
 09-21-2005, 05:11 PM         #169
thakillahmic 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
u get jumped sayin $hit like that watch ur mouth son
 11 years ago '04        #170
illsoul440 
space
space
$2,800 | Props total: 829 829
n*gga go to brooklyn and say that sh*t.
 09-21-2005, 05:35 PM         #171
BigBadBillDemot 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 thakillahmic said:
u get jumped sayin $hit like that watch ur mouth son
E-thug making threats, lmao.
 09-21-2005, 05:37 PM         #172
BigBadBillDemot 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Biggie was and always will be a phoney fat n*gga. Peroid.
 11 years ago '04        #173
jrich_23 
space
space
$1,194 | Props total: 0 0
 BigBadBillDemot said:
Yeah Biggie taught a lot of people how to tell stories in their raps by using bullsh*t phoney sh*t like it's gospel and be like this is my life yo, I'm a rap about it.
hahahaha lmao..u mad clown, settle down damn....you need to retire your career as a hip hop listener and fan NOW!!
 09-21-2005, 05:50 PM         #174
BigBadBillDemot 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I'm not a liar or a clown, like Biggie, junior.
 09-21-2005, 06:04 PM         #175
Jaydog 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
STOP

MAKING

THESE

POINTLESS

fu*kING

YOU

fu*kING

E-TARDS.

how many more times can we start a biggie/tupac thread and just have it ruined by ignorant fu*ks
 09-21-2005, 06:05 PM         #176
Jaydog 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
fu*k.com!!!
 09-21-2005, 06:15 PM         #177
NJ_O.G. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yo thug life pac is my favorite rapper of all time... and will be forever.... i went through the whole not giving big his love stage and now i realize that i was just being foolish. to say big has no talent and didn't do sht is ridiculous... you are just being narrow minded and naive... step your knowledge up son
 09-21-2005, 06:20 PM         #178
BigBadBillDemot 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Livid.
 09-21-2005, 06:24 PM         #179
big_r 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
do people forget how pac came out? He was a roadie for Digital underground, a dope group that dropped club hits and were a little less "gangster" than your average rap group.

stop acting like pac freed the slaves people.

on a note that'll p!ss everyone the f*ck off, I personally think Jay-Z's catalogue is hotter than 2pac's. And I'm not even a Jay-Z fan, ha!
 09-21-2005, 06:32 PM         #180
mikeyboi 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i think pac had alotta heart in his rhymes, but biggie's style was pretty smooth. i mean, could anyone make rhymes like "Juicy" or "Big Poppa"? it was pretty smooth man..
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside White Booty Meat (1 pic)
38 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside New & What's Leaving Netflix: October 2016
45 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Kurt Angle 'took 65 Vicodin a day' at height of issues
102 comments
1 day ago