Biggie aint shit

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

09-20-2005, 08:06 PM         #151
BigBadBillDemot 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
greatest fat phoney n*gga with flow yes

09-20-2005, 08:36 PM         #152
DuffMan 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Someone k!ll your family too.

Biggie is the illest lyricist in NY. Let me repeat that.

Wordplay, delivery, storytelling, and flow were all on point. I don't think anybody could fu*k with him in a battle eaither because he would own anyone to step. Yo anyone with that VH1 special on BIG holla at me so I can school these homos.

When it comes to havin the skills, Biggie sh*ts on Pac as well as any MC you can think of.
^^^^

If u were responding to me u need to read back a few posts before u get all hostile....i've been sayin that big was nice as hell while others were sayin he's wack. so at least know the discussion before u jump in pointin fingers and gettin all heated.

13 years ago '05        #153
b_eazy 63 heat pts63
space
space
$18,491 | Props total: 3393 3393
Man fu*k U

13 years ago '04        #154
Kasssssst 135 heat pts135
space
space
$38,386 | Props total: 12 12
 BigBadBillDemot said
greatest fat phoney n*gga with flow yes
2Pac was fake as fu*k........u dont go from being a political man to being a thug just cuz u switch labels.........n dont give me ppl go thru changes bullsh*t

09-21-2005, 03:40 AM         #155
BigSwigg 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
fu*k 2pac d*ck riders

09-21-2005, 03:41 AM         #156
CRACKMANAGER2 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
big + pac >>>>>> ur fav artist + yourself

09-21-2005, 06:11 AM         #157
BigBadBillDemot 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
mad homos defending a phoney fat n*gga, read bout pac's life he'd stomp a n*gga and shot on sight. pac was a hot head and biggie aint sh*t

09-21-2005, 06:20 AM         #158
ThatDudeMJ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Biggie is a legend...fu*k yall,he paved the way for all of your fave rappers.

09-21-2005, 06:26 AM         #159
BigBadBillDemot 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
no pac did

13 years ago '05        #160
Mrniceguy 
space
space
$3,855 | Props total: 28 28
 Lawgic said
that's a very interesting way to look at it...would like to see what someone's rebuttal to that can be without saying Biggie>>_____..let's see an actually intellectual response

thanks lawgic!...there's no rebuttal for the truth im droppin!

09-21-2005, 04:01 PM         #161
Loco_Wyte_Boi 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ThugLife32 said
Biggie aint sh*t. he aint got no talent and if he didnt get k!lled or was involved in the pac beef he would have been a fat joe, a useless talent in NY that only gets respect in NY. 2pac is the greatest rapper to ever live and thats that if any of u useless so called "hiphop heads" wanna argue this shows how much u kno. Dude released 2 albums and both are average. fu*k BIGGIE.
Ur opinion doesnt matter cuz ur name is as original then ketchup on hot dogs :finger:

09-21-2005, 04:03 PM         #162
big_r 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
If it's Pac vs Big, here is why Big is better.

Nevermind the sales, nevermind Pac's hypocrisy per track, look at albums.
"Ready to Die" is the BEST LP from either artist, and it portrays Biggie's microphone dominance.

If you notice Thuglife32 emcees give props to Pac, but they all call Biggie the greatest of all time. That is everyone, even cats who originally hated on him like Nas, Ghostface, and Raekwon.

Pac is the most overrated rapper ever. He'll drop one conscious song and people act like he freed the slaves. 2pac is a great persona, and did drop some good music. However, that gangster-conscious vibe that Pac SOMETIMES brings is outdone by Saigon.

You shouldn't rate artists by sales, that's just stupid. Sales are outside the hands of artists, but the quality of music is in their hands. Biggie has the best flow in Rap period, and "Hit Em Up" is an average diss song at best. I'm not gonna say F*ck 2pac, I do respect his catalogue, but it just isn't strong as Biggie's.

I do have to say that 2pac d*ckriders are the most intense fans period, most are morons that ride for pac like rednecks ride for Bush.

09-21-2005, 05:03 PM         #163
BigBadBillDemot 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Ha what a bi*ch. Pac made more songs than that phney fat fu*k, which nobody talks about because it's seen as being disrespectful and Pac's life is laid out in books, movies magazines etc. You can't deny 2pac was way more real than nig because nothing was hidden. He never made sh*t up to sell records and he gave it as real as you wanted to hear it. He gave more than music songs talking about crack babies than Biggie did, all he done was rap bullsh*t about a life he never lived. fu*k you and your stupid view about Bigge being the greatest to hold a mic, the man was a phoney. Get over it.

Last edited by BigBadBillDemot; 09-21-2005 at 05:08 PM..

09-21-2005, 05:09 PM         #164
Andre3000 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Nas>Biggie>Pac

09-21-2005, 05:14 PM         #165
YaStreetz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Biggie was one of the most innovative rappers of his time ,a good portion of what he did influenced the culture today the clothes the jewels not to mention the word play and the stories. As for today both he and Tupac would have to step there game up.Also each time some bum a.ss money grubber puts out a Tupac album now makes his legacy seem worse and worse.There ws a reason alot of those songs weren't on previous albums.

09-21-2005, 05:19 PM         #166
BigBadBillDemot 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 YaStreetz said
Biggie was one of the most innovative rappers of his time ,a good portion of what he did influenced the culture today the clothes the jewels not to mention the word play and the stories. As for today both he and Tupac would have to step there game up.Also each time some bum a.ss money grubber puts out a Tupac album now makes his legacy seem worse and worse.There ws a reason alot of those songs weren't on previous albums.
Yeah Biggie taught a lot of people how to tell stories in their raps by using bullsh*t phoney sh*t like it's gospel and be like this is my life yo, I'm a rap about it.

13 years ago '05        #167
rippac4 
space
space
$14,512 | Props total: 1672 1672
 notoriouspham said
damn d!ckriders....
pac is good but not the best and you blabbin about how big released "average albums"
truthfully every pac albums was average
not the biggest Biggie fan but dude was hella tight but to say Pac's albums was average you must like Chingy have you actually listened to Me Against the World or Makaveli albums & listen to what he is rapping about Pac was great & but so was Biggie they raised the bar in the rap game & no one still have reached it & it's not being a d!ckrider it's the truth

13 years ago '04        #168
Shadychicano 
space
space
$685 | Props total: 2 2
tupac was the illest...he died with over 200 song done...biggie didn't even write his songs down and he supposedlty freestyled them...If iwas him i would of put a album out every month...he only put out when his fat a.ss was still alive...

Notorious P.I.G + Gay-Z=Asscheeks

09-21-2005, 06:11 PM         #169
thakillahmic 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
u get jumped sayin $hit like that watch ur mouth son

13 years ago '04        #170
illsoul440 
space
space
$3,188 | Props total: 1924 1924
n*gga go to brooklyn and say that sh*t.

09-21-2005, 06:35 PM         #171
BigBadBillDemot 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 thakillahmic said
u get jumped sayin $hit like that watch ur mouth son
E-thug making threats, lmao.

09-21-2005, 06:37 PM         #172
BigBadBillDemot 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Biggie was and always will be a phoney fat n*gga. Peroid.

13 years ago '04        #173
jrich_23 
space
space
$1,194 | Props total: 0 0
 BigBadBillDemot said
Yeah Biggie taught a lot of people how to tell stories in their raps by using bullsh*t phoney sh*t like it's gospel and be like this is my life yo, I'm a rap about it.
hahahaha lmao..u mad clown, settle down damn....you need to retire your career as a hip hop listener and fan NOW!!

09-21-2005, 06:50 PM         #174
BigBadBillDemot 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I'm not a liar or a clown, like Biggie, junior.

09-21-2005, 07:04 PM         #175
Jaydog 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
STOP

MAKING

THESE

POINTLESS

fu*kING

YOU

fu*kING

E-TARDS.

how many more times can we start a biggie/tupac thread and just have it ruined by ignorant fu*ks

Home      

most viewed right now
+22online now  17
Video inside Remember when Murder Inc. tried to create there own 50 Cent....
77 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+27online now  10
Video inside If You Decide To Get Married, This Will Be Your Life
169 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+18online now  10
Dec 13 - Atlanta goons shoot and kill a Police officer and K-9 off Candler Road
190 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
+29online now  7
Article inside Chiko Juan death: Meek Mill affiliate reportedly dead after Atlanta s..
159 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+34online now  7
NBA Dirk and the next 4 are in a category that Lebron will never be apart of
48 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
online now  6
JID Forced To Change "DiCaprio 2" Artwork, Resulting In Sales Loss
40 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+70online now  6
Image(s) inside May 31, 2019, Legendary Pictures will be DROPPING. BODIES.
52 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
+106online now  5
Kanye Calls Drake Fake Tough Guy and Says He Afraid of J. Prince
219 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy