Biggie aint shit

most viewed right now
audio inside 50 Cent - Ooouuu (Remix) ft. Young M.A
76 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Lil Bibby left the streets now enrolled in college for computer enginee..
78 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Josh Gordon not returning; Enters rehab
78 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
2 ugly women fu-k a 15 year old boy at a pizza party
114 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 09-20-2005, 03:06 PM         #121
BigBadBillDemot 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
biggie was a phoney fat n*gga who was nice on the mic. big fu*king deal
 09-20-2005, 03:08 PM         #122
KittyBox 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lol@whoever made this thread

Biggie was one the greats
 09-20-2005, 03:10 PM         #123
luda06 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DuffMan said:
^^^^^
that's right, cuz he was rockin it like no one had before him. i never said anything about Rakim - w/o a doubt he was ahead of his time....and biggie never claimed to be deep or poetic that was a difference btwn him and pac. but his flow was ridiculous and i think even if u asked 'lyrical' rappers they'd say the same thing.

Someone k!ll your family too.

Biggie is the illest lyricist in NY. Let me repeat that.

Wordplay, delivery, storytelling, and flow were all on point. I don't think anybody could fu*k with him in a battle eaither because he would own anyone to step. Yo anyone with that VH1 special on BIG holla at me so I can school these homos.

When it comes to havin the skills, Biggie sh*ts on Pac as well as any MC you can think of.
 09-20-2005, 03:15 PM         #124
BigBadBillDemot 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
biigies own mom said his stories were lies like how they werent poor. phoney fat n*gga with a nice flow, doesnt change the fact he's a lying fat fu*k
 09-20-2005, 03:16 PM         #125
BigBadBillDemot 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Joe Budden over phoney n*ggas
 09-20-2005, 03:18 PM         #126
BigBadBillDemot 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
he ripped pacs style, listen to pac interview and he says he let biggie do his sh*t during pacs show and he stole the life pac told him about and made it his own. how else could the phoney n*gga rap lies
 11 years ago '04        #127
Lawgic 
space
space
$3,364 | Props total: 4 4
 Mrniceguy said:
could be true...but check this same year Biggie was WOW'n everyone with his BASIC FLOW! .....Wu-tang members ....was droppin albums with intellectual theories, new rhyme schemes, metaphors, song concepts.....n sh*t! then after that Nas came along with Illmatic! made people realize in New york there are rappers with half a brain! not just a n*gga talkin bout 10 crack commandments n sh*t... Biggie was all image, n*ggas just loved how this fat n*gga was rockin da mic! they didn't care if he said anything profound as long as it was gangsta! ... "Gimme da Loot" ...had no lyricism ..he just kicked a story about robbin n*ggas and made it rhyme! ? ... Biggie had a BASIC FLOW.....meanwhile Wu-tang was displaying LYricism! All the great new york n*ggas came up around the same time! ...Compare Rakim's lyrics to Biggie's Basic Lyrics..about drug dealin n k!llin! ... Who's BETTER RAKIM! by far..and RAkim came along WAY
BEFORE BIGGIE so whats ur point! RAKIM is very old skool so if you sayin Biggie is before his time! ...What does that make RAKIM? lightyears billions of years before his time? ..cause Rakim lyrics...n*ggas still tryin to figure em out! ..sh*t was deep, and gangsta! ...Biggie just paved the way for rappers to get MONEY by just glorifying the street life...which brings us to modern day hip-hop ..with our "50 cents (G-unit) , Game, Young jeezy (im not a rapper im a motivational speaker Cheaahh) ...list goes on and on "

that's a very interesting way to look at it...would like to see what someone's rebuttal to that can be without saying Biggie>>_____..let's see an actually intellectual response
 09-20-2005, 03:34 PM         #128
luda06 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BigBadBillDemot said:
he ripped pacs style, listen to pac interview and he says he let biggie do his sh*t during pacs show and he stole the life pac told him about and made it his own. how else could the phoney n*gga rap lies

Dont see how he ripped Pac's style because Pac is a weak MC.
 09-20-2005, 04:19 PM         #129
BigBadBillDemot 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 luda06 said:
Dont see how he ripped Pac's style because Pac is a weak MC.
the gangsta sh*t he lied about in his raps was because pac told him about that lifestyle
 09-20-2005, 04:45 PM         #130
luda06 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Yea and Pac is my cuz. Dont believe everything you hear or see in the news articles, tv, or radio.
 11 years ago '04        #131
LordBlanco|M 43 heat pts43
space
space
$30,788 | Props total: 3597 3597
 BigBadBillDemot said:
the gangsta sh*t he lied about in his raps was because pac told him about that lifestyle
u think pac was a grimy thug or some sh*t? naw..pac even said he wrote about sh*t he seen like a reporter..he aint buck shots or sumsh*t.. damn its 2005 n the biggy/pac sh*t STILL goin on? grow the fu*k up already, damn yall a bunch of thick headed dummys
 11 years ago '05        #132
Pegcityplaya 
space
space
$1,747 | Props total: 0 0
biggie never had nuthin on pac.

PAC=Greatest of all time
 09-20-2005, 05:02 PM         #133
BigBadBillDemot 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Pegcityplaya said:
biggie never had nuthin on pac.

PAC=Greatest of all time
Word and these fools with boners for a phoney fat n*gga.
 09-20-2005, 05:02 PM         #134
BigBadBillDemot 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TansteR said:
u think pac was a grimy thug or some sh*t? naw..pac even said he wrote about sh*t he seen like a reporter..he aint buck shots or sumsh*t.. damn its 2005 n the biggy/pac sh*t STILL goin on? grow the fu*k up already, damn yall a bunch of thick headed dummys
I already said before that Pac said it himself and I beleive him over a phoney fat lying n*gga with a nice flow.
 11 years ago '04        #135
Kasssssst 135 heat pts135
space
space
$38,387 | Props total: 5 5
fu*k 2PAC

BIGGIE >>>>>>2PAC NEfu*kAN DAY
 09-20-2005, 05:08 PM         #136
BX Resident 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
pac and biggie were two of the best rappers ever alive so what the fu*k is one talking sh*t about the other
 11 years ago '05        #137
Signiture718 
space
space
$1,372 | Props total: 0 0
ThugLife32 is to biggie as HipnotiK is to gunit.
 09-20-2005, 05:19 PM         #138
JamesCon187 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 notoriouspham said:
damn d!ckriders....
pac is good but not the best and you blabbin about how big released "average albums"
truthfully every pac albums was average

sh*t yo.....where were you when All Eyez On Me, Me Against the World & Makaveli came out???

Me Against The World>>>>>>Ready To Die

All Eyez On Me>>>>>>>>Life After death

on the real though that ain't saying Biggie was sh*t....dude obviously had talent....I'd like to see who this guy thinks has more talent....
 11 years ago '05        #139
Killamike79 12 heat pts12
space
space
$25,084 | Props total: 5262 5262
Biggie had talent, thats obvious. But he isn't the greatest rapper ever though and niether is Pac, IMO. They were both good, i'll leave it at that.
 09-20-2005, 06:49 PM         #140
BigBadBillDemot 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
talent 4 bein a phoney n*gga who could flow
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sep 28 - The super RICH prepare for the end of society
83 comments
22 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside smash or pass:savage edition
68 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside If She Was Your Bestfriend Mom Would You Smash?
120 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Wade looking like he made a mistake
120 comments
22 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Meek Mill - DC4 (Official Anticipation / Discussion)
70 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside BAPE x Adidas NMD Release Date
29 comments
21 hours ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Video inside DJ Envy Reveals He Was Shot At On Highway Last Week! fu-k Whoever Hatin..
142 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Music labels sue YouTube ripping site over piracy
81 comments
2 days ago
@tech
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy