Video inside Shawty Lo in a casket @ Blue Flame
67 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
MMA Conor McGregor has another big announcement
34 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside ShawtyLo's Daughter Is Pissed That people posted ShawtyLo Wake Pics On..
69 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 03-07-2005, 02:34 PM         #61
kaream3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
H3nry Hill = bbwayans

Bytch got exposed, u aint black, u brown, so stop sayin n*gga, coz u wish u were black, f*g**t, get a life

H3nry H!ll ["50 Cent, this isn't Ja Rule. I ain't Jada or Nas either. You done crossed a Compton G"- The Game] says:
did u check out the forum

Kar3am || **YBG** || I Wanna go to Houston too || I challenge AK47 to a SMack DVD says:
read my new post

H3nry H!ll ["50 Cent, this isn't Ja Rule. I ain't Jada or Nas either. You done crossed a Compton G"- The Game] says:
THATS MY BATTLE GROUNDS

, u done messed wit the wrongest sick minded individual

did u read

Kar3am || **YBG** || I Wanna go to Houston too || I challenge AK47 to a SMack DVD says:
no

READ

ur sick man

is it that i'm sick, or that ure too soft to keep up

u take this to seriously man

LOL I AM WHAT I AM

my mom give birth to a sicko, so i gotta be sick

amit, so r u made that u werent born black, or u happy being brown?

i'm brown as brown can be

i am INDIAN

Last edited by kaream3; 03-07-2005 at 02:40 PM..
 03-07-2005, 03:27 PM         #62
sethberg 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Why's it gotta be one or the other for some people? Why do you have to discredit one guy if you 're a fan of the other? Good lord..
 12 years ago '05        #63
ThugLife32 
space
space
space
$234 | Props total: 0 0
LOL at karaem makin up fake convos bbwayans dont even got msn he straight hood. hahah damn boxden got some sick individuals out here
 03-07-2005, 06:07 PM         #64
kaream3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Rad, dont make me expose ur a.ss too....u dont want me to do u like that, im ruthless
 12 years ago '04        #65
smiles 9 heat pts
space
space
$2,267 | Props total: 44 44
all three of u need to shut the fu*k up before i squirt you with my prepiration h
 03-07-2005, 09:11 PM         #66
MACKaveli 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
theres so many fu*kin people that are one sided on every thing
now im a huge 2Pac fan, but B.I.G. is insane lyricly.
while 2Pac's raps and delivers messages, Biggie raps with a flow thats untouchable.
and to that dude who said all of pacs albums were average, u need 2 go do ur research.
To the other d!ckriders go buy all eyez on me and life after death then talk, instead of just runnin ur mouth about sh*t u dont know
Why's it gotta be one or the other for some people? Why do you have to discredit one guy if you 're a fan of the other? Good lord..
/\/\real talk

Last edited by MACKaveli; 03-07-2005 at 09:13 PM..
 12 years ago '05        #67
ThugLife32 
space
space
space
MACKaveli u clearly dont kno wat u talkin about u d!ckless bastard get off the fence and choose its either 2pac or biggie this aint a love all thread u opinionless coward
 03-07-2005, 09:21 PM         #68
bbwayans 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
BIG PROPS THUG LIFE 32, see MACKaveli needs to check himself before he wrecks himself, that bi*ch a.ss poom poom, i mean, i got mad love for simple plan, BUT U JUST DONT fu*kING FORGT BLINK 182, THEY STARTED THIS GANG-A-HOLIC sh*t, u cant say biggie this 2pac that, U NEED TO SAY fu*k THEM BOTH, LIKE IMA SAY fu*k KAREAM, n*gga U TRYING TO "AIR ME OUT" cmon man, u more loose than a pregnant women's pu**y lips after delivery, and a LIL PREPIRATION H WOULD HELP HERE DOGG, SEND THAT sh*t OVER, QUICK TINGS!! PEACE UP A TOWN
 03-07-2005, 09:47 PM         #69
kaream3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 bbwayans said:
BIG PROPS THUG LIFE 32, see MACKaveli needs to check himself before he wrecks himself, that bi*ch a.ss poom poom, i mean, i got mad love for simple plan, BUT U JUST DONT fu*kING FORGT BLINK 182, THEY STARTED THIS GANG-A-HOLIC sh*t, u cant say biggie this 2pac that, U NEED TO SAY fu*k THEM BOTH, LIKE IMA SAY fu*k KAREAM, n*gga U TRYING TO "AIR ME OUT" cmon man, u more loose than a pregnant women's pu**y lips after delivery, and a LIL PREPIRATION H WOULD HELP HERE DOGG, SEND THAT sh*t OVER, QUICK TINGS!! PEACE UP A TOWN

Idun aired u out, u have been exposed, u brown hash smoking n*gga wanna b from Alaska, u and ur gangter boys need to chyll in ur egloies n stop tryn to come at a real G

Last edited by kaream3; 03-07-2005 at 09:49 PM..
 03-07-2005, 10:10 PM         #70
bbwayans 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
omg, BOXDEN, CAN U NOT SEE THIS NUTTY WANNABE n*gga, get off me dogg, i dont want anything to do wit u or ur funky tooty fruity b00ty, u make up msn convos, harass me for no reason, LIKE WHEN THE fu*k DID I GIVE U PERMISSION TO SAY MY NAME, i drop u faster than a newborn baby from its crib, CAUSE IM HARD LIKE THAT, I AM THE TRUTH, I AM BOXDEN, u just trying to scrap sh*t together tog et one lsast run like reggie miller, u aint ME, u aint even s n double o p, u got me B. shout out to martha stewart, holding it down wit that ankle bracelet, they dun u wrong sister, they DUN U WRONG.
 12 years ago '05        #71
ThugLife32 
space
space
space
^ Real talk
 03-17-2005, 01:41 PM         #72
greenibandit61 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
What is funny is that 2pac started his career in NY. He moved to LA. Remember Biggie and 2 Pac were boys and started out together. All you bi*ch a.ss mother fu*kers on his d!ck are really on NY's d!ck. So for any one to say LA>NY is a joke and they are a bunch of crack heads.
2 PAc left NY because he got no love in NY. So he went to the west where he new he could brain wash you f*got n*ggas in Cali. Plus you guys didnt have any body at that time so ya hugged 2Pac's nuts. This way you guys can say Cali had a real n*gga.
Cali aint sh*t. Big up to all my n*ggas in NY especially Brooklyn. Big up to the east coast period. Dont waste your time with these punk bi*ches from Cali. They dont know what real hip hop is.

Last edited by greenibandit61; 03-17-2005 at 01:42 PM..
 12 years ago '04        #73
Skilllz 
space
space
$6,714 | Props total: 391 391
 Guru said:
Big was the sh*t....but

2Pac >>> B.I.G.
Yup

How could you say biggie ain't had no talent?? That's some stupid sh*t right there.
 03-18-2005, 01:43 PM         #74
dna84 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Who is this n*gga jabbering and sh*t. You sound real stupid boy you no hip hop knowledge in that small a.ss brain of yours. I've heard tupac is athe greatest I've heard Biggies the greatest but in all my day I've never heard nobody say bhiggie had no talent, he's an average rapper and all the other ignorant sh*t you said. Get off pac d!ck homie and see the truth. If you really knew you would know that pac wasn't a rapper he considered himself a poet and biggie was a MC, a true MC ma fu*ka. So with that said how can you compare the two. Dumb Ma fu*ka Suck My d!ck bi*ch............
 12 years ago '04        #75
SMallz 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,463 | Props total: 1 1
biggie flow > 2pacs flow

2pac > biggie overall
 12 years ago '04        #76
Keystone 
space
space
$2,576 | Props total: 33 33
this thread is pointless
 03-19-2005, 04:33 PM         #77
A day 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I don't understand this thread really at all either. You got one guy goin' off about his obession with babies n' sh*t, this thread is wack.
 12 years ago '05        #78
AztekLB 
space
space
$1,136 | Props total: 3 3
Piggy Smallz aint sh*t Ha !
 03-20-2005, 06:40 PM         #79
dose 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
he is sh*t he just overrated imo people calling him the GOAT n sh*t fu*k it. his got skillz hes got talent he aint the best
 12 years ago '04        #80
banme 
space
space
$710 | Props total: 0 0
I dont really fell big either couple songs good though. For me pac = best ever.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Major key galore
47 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside BX Detectives!!! Come Praise the Lord
53 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Having an ‘ugly friend’ makes you more attractive, study claims
24 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New Info On Investing In 'Trees By Game'
80 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside The greatest drone EVER !?
28 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
audio inside Kid Cudi - Surfin' ft. Pharrell Williams
75 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
MLB Most Talented Baseball player you've since since the turn of the century?
90 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
audio inside 50 Cent - Ooouuu (Remix) ft. Young M.A
178 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy