Biggie aint shit

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Vado shares pic of incarcerated Loon
37 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Well Damn looks like Meek & DreamChasers wont be coming out the west anytime s..
137 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lil Reese has been missing meals.
17 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Beanie Sigel:There's No Beef Between Me & Game,I Was There To Write Rhy..
136 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 03-06-2005, 10:35 PM         #41
kaream3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
hold on bbwayans......i got enuff weight here on boxden to ban u son, dont bite the hand that feeds u, sheek louch is nothing, Lil Flip spits nrusery rhymes biigger than him, and u been oh Sheeks d!ck every since he let u have the left over c*m on his d!ck that JHood didnt want, so check urself son, Sheek isnt ur daddy, i am
 03-06-2005, 10:38 PM         #42
bbwayans 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
bang bang bang, ILL GO POST FOR POST WIT U NUCKKA, u ainton my level, ILL fu*kING JACK THAT $259 U GOT AND p!ss ON IT, cause u know what, I DONT GIVE A fu*k ABOUT THIS MONEY sh*t, ill sandwich u bi*ch, THIS BEEF sh*t IS BOLOGNE, come on SPEAK UP U AINT THAT NICE, U DONT KNOW ME, I KNOW U BETTER THAN UR bi*ch a.ss MOMMA DOES WIT THEM FOOD STAMPS SHE RUNS FOR FROM THE CRACKERS IN CK-73!!
 12 years ago '05        #43
ThugLife32 
space
space
space
$234 | Props total: 0 0
bang bang quiet like a church mouse on a fri
 03-06-2005, 10:41 PM         #44
kaream3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
mess wit me, and u'll b seeing negatives like u working for Kodak,...i dont deal with food stamps, we got welfare here in Canada, i run that wit my 15 sbilings, we living big of the governemnt, and u think u can handle me, u cant handle me, im the King Kong of Boxden
 12 years ago '05        #45
ThugLife32 
space
space
space
YO WTF? this Karaem mutha fuka adds me to icq and starts talkin bout turn on ure webcam so it runnin smoothely? wtf is this gay sh*t get the fu*k outta here wanting to meet up and sh*t i dont get down like that
 03-06-2005, 10:45 PM         #46
bbwayans 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
king kong still just a fu*kING CHIMP TO ME, trust me homie, i got enough banana CLIPS to throw u off the building, AINT NO FUR GONNA STOP MY POSTS FROM fu*kING U UP, oh yea, I GOT HATE IN MY VEINS FOR U u stupid pansy, so everytime u post, IMA GIVE U NICE HATE, CAUSE IM HOT LIKE THAT IN THE STREETS!! u cant walk down lexingston like me man, u aint get uru d!ck sucked by a crack head n*gga while rubbing his lice infested corn rows like mme, U AINT HARD LIKE THAT pu**y PPUMP!!
 12 years ago '05        #47
ThugLife32 
space
space
space
Karaem aint got love from the homeboys he dont kno about favors for coke he aint down for gangbangin if u kno wat im sayin
 03-06-2005, 10:50 PM         #48
Bang 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 bbwayans said:
bang bang bang, ILL GO POST FOR POST WIT U NUCKKA, u ainton my level, ILL fu*kING JACK THAT $259 U GOT AND p!ss ON IT, cause u know what, I DONT GIVE A fu*k ABOUT THIS MONEY sh*t, ill sandwich u bi*ch, THIS BEEF sh*t IS BOLOGNE, come on SPEAK UP U AINT THAT NICE, U DONT KNOW ME, I KNOW U BETTER THAN UR bi*ch a.ss MOMMA DOES WIT THEM FOOD STAMPS SHE RUNS FOR FROM THE CRACKERS IN CK-73!!
You want to go post for post with me? That sh*ts funny dude, go jack that $249 cause I don't give a fu*k about that sh*t either, matter a fact imma go give you props right now and build up your stack...
 03-06-2005, 10:53 PM         #49
bbwayans 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
see kaream thug life has a point, the best love is love from the homeboys, like my homie BIGFASE 100 said, "it aint sweet unless its all greek" and i cant get enough of a GYROS ESPECIALLY A REALLY REALLY DRY NE WHERE U CAN FEEL THE DRY CRUST STICKING TO UR a.ss AND FALLING OFF, see kaream u aint built like that, ud like to be, but no, it wasnt meant to be and i hear u trying webcam sh*t, WTF U THINK URE TOO BIG TO GeT ME IN ON THIS, fu*kING PINK pu**y, WHY U AINT MAN NEOUGH TO MSG ME, AUSTRAILIAN THUGS FROM HOLLAND NEED LOVE TOO!
 03-06-2005, 10:56 PM         #50
bbwayans 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
bang, ill dip my stacks in oil, stick them down ur throat AND THROW A fu*kING FLAME, for responding the way u did, honestly i expect more out of u new minister pu**ys, guess over there u turned f*g all of a sudden, U CAN KEEP UP POST FOR PSOT WIT ME, LET IT BE KNOWN, "BANG" ain nothing but a fake cloth out of STARTERS PISTOL, u dont want it wit a REAL 40 CAL DEUCE DEUCE LICK SHOTS AND KISS SHEEK LOUCH BOOTS!!
 12 years ago '05        #51
ThugLife32 
space
space
space
BBwayans u speak the truth
 03-06-2005, 11:04 PM         #52
Bang 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
"...don't argue with fools, 'cause from a distance people can't tell who is who" - Jay-Z
 03-06-2005, 11:10 PM         #53
bbwayans 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I AM BOXDENS SON, bang u are not me as much u want the notoriety that i possess, KAREAM WHEN U SEE THIS I HOPE UR HEART FAILS AND UR HEAD DROPS AND CRACKS THE MONITOR CAUSE bi*ch, IM COMING FOR U IN MY NEXT SESSION OF ARMAGEDDON OF POSTS< IM FINSHED WIT BANG, IM SQUASHING IT, HE AINT ON MY LEVEL HE PULING LINES FROM JAYZ, heres one for u, JSUT FOR THIS BIGIE AITN sh*t FORUM, from soemone whos a real original and biggie wishes he could have his talent "AND IF I SAY IM DRINKING UP UR BATH WATER HUH, U KNOW IM DRINKING UP UR BATH WATER" - GUERILLA BLACK, THE REAL KING OF NEW YORK BOW DOWN!!!
 12 years ago '05        #54
ThugLife32 
space
space
space
^ truth
 12 years ago '04        #55
smiles 9 heat pts
space
space
$2,265 | Props total: 44 44
bb you are TRES cool, i've been webcamming with kaream for liek an hour now and he agrees
 03-06-2005, 11:16 PM         #56
hawaiidogg 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This post has gotten WAY out of hand!

In-arguably: Both are 2 of the most successful (COMMERCIALLY) artists of our time!

Biggie- didn't live a true THUG lifestyle, he sold pinner's and singles on the block ... not keys!

Pac- attended a school for the musically gifted!

Who cares? The hip-hop world be different if they were here and they died over dumb ISH! At least we are talking about good MC's and not the lame Game vs 50 beef!
 03-07-2005, 02:07 PM         #57
kaream3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ThugLIfe....how thug do u live when i saw ur in ur pink thong on cam....u a little e-yhug who thinks he is hard....fag**t.....u n bbwayansa need to go bak to luv making rahter than coming onto boxden, yall cant contain this champ
 03-07-2005, 02:15 PM         #58
bbwayans 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
THAT (^) WAS WEAK my baby mama drama aka kaream aka bi*ch for hire NUMBER 1, why wont u just die and lave us alone, if u dont wanna webcam wit a real dude, then fu*k offf, u aint built for this sh*t, u aint got nothing special about u, LIKE BIGGIE, that heartless fu*k, i bet he had a pair of LEATHER CHAPS and him and pac used to webcam, THATS WHY U fu*kING WEBCAM AND THATS WHY I WANNA fu*kING WEBCAM, WHY CANT THIS WORLD BE A BETTER PLACE FOR US, wehere we cna just go into a delivery room, shoot the nurses and doctors point blank, AND START fu*kING THE PREGNANT MOTHER INSTEAD OF DELIVERING THE BABY AT THE LAST POSSIBLE MOMENT UNTIL SHE PASSES OUT, HUH, is that too much to ask in our s3xually deprived hip hop community, FROM QUEBEC CITY TO KAREAM's bi*ch a.ss ALASKA!?!?, IF U OUT THERE BANG, HAWAII DOGG, THUG LIFE, FEEL WHAT IM SAYING AND FEEL TO THROW CHILDREN TIED TO BRICKS IN A CREEK, THEN URE A REAL MAN

ONE LOVE MOTHER TERESA, A REAL n*gga
 03-07-2005, 02:19 PM         #59
kaream3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
We can see that some1 is little s3x deprived if he wants to fuk pregnants ladies, but hey, im gonna stop now, coz, i dont mess wit UPS (brown) ppl like u, yall r fuked up crazy
 03-07-2005, 02:23 PM         #60
bbwayans 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i'm not brown, IM HALF ESKIMO HALF HAITIAN u heartless fu*k, u see why ur posts dont have any meaning, U AINT GOT NO fu*kING PASSION, when i say BIGGIE AINT sh*t, I MEAN IT, WHEN I SAY PAC WOULDVE LOOKED BETTER WIT LEATHER CHAPS and CORN ROWS, I MEAN IT, and when i say i got a real deep thing for pregnant women who are ready to deliver in the very last moments of their pregnancy I REALLY fu*kING MEAN IT!!!

HOLIDAY STYLES!!
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside she wanna play ball
58 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I thought French didnt take the birds shopping
21 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Health How You Can Rewire Your Brain
37 comments
2 days ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Video inside Fūck a hooters!
58 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside This guy hunts down pedophiles and beats them with a hammer
172 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Luke Cage Is the Unapologetically Bold Superhero Show Iíve Been Waiting for!#F..
52 comments
22 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Beans Really Did Get Ko'd
384 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Sep 23 - Loaded Gun With Scottís Fingerprints Found on Charlotte Shooting Scen..
231 comments
2 days ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy