Biggie aint shit

most viewed right now
Video inside Hell Rell Get's Knocked Out in NYC Street.
140 comments
@misc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bow Wow Tweet The REAL Death Row Roster Picture We NEVER Seen, Twitter..
167 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The most sexually diseased state in the USA. Wow! Surprised by No. 1
128 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
OBH frontman AR AB gets exposed by shady black pulled up live
77 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 11 years ago '05        #201
TKO420 
space
space
$1,107 | Props total: 362 362
wow thuglife as your name...you opinion is unbiased. That was sarcasim btw. And if you live that "thug life" goto Brooklyn and say that sh*t or the rest of New York for that matter and see how quick you get stomped out. You'll get a preview of the new shoes commin out this season.

Last edited by TKO420; 09-13-2006 at 10:50 PM..
 11 years ago '04        #202
smiles 9 heat pts
space
space
$2,290 | Props total: 58 58
 TKO420 said:
wow thuglife as your name...you opinion is unbiased. That was sarcasim btw. And if you live that "thug life" goto Brooklyn and say that sh*t or the rest of New York for that matter and see how quick you get stomped out. You'll get a preview of the new shoes commin out this season.
U PHONIE HOMIE
 11 years ago '06        #203
StreetZ17 13 heat pts13
space
space
$6,773 | Props total: 463 463
What the fu*k... There's one dumbass that said Pac wasn't the GOAT for his thread, and now there's a numbnuts saying Biggie ain't sh*t for his thread? Look, someone needs to buy some albums, download songs that featured him, and I'm not talking about the Biggie Duets where Diddy copied and pasted verses off of his old songs or whatever he was featured on. He taught Jay-Z which if he was living still there would've been a group out now called The Commission which that may features him, Jigga, AZ, Lil Kim, and whoever.
 09-15-2006, 02:50 AM         #204
THA-CO-REBEL 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ThugLife32 said:
Biggie aint sh*t. he aint got no talent and if he didnt get k!lled or was involved in the pac beef he would have been a fat joe, a useless talent in NY that only gets respect in NY. 2pac is the greatest rapper to ever live and thats that if any of u useless so called "hiphop heads" wanna argue this shows how much u kno. Dude released 2 albums and both are average. fu*k BIGGIE.
fu*k YOU! Its cool to say pac was better than BIG everyone has their own opinion, but don't lie to ur self and say he would have been a fat joe and had no talent. Get the fu*k outa here. Big was the greatest with the wordplay. Better than pac to be truthful when it comes to actually rappin, cuz if they would've ever battled biggie would have ate pac's a.ss alive no lie
 09-15-2006, 03:00 AM         #205
THA-CO-REBEL 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 smiles said:
BY THE WAY

2PAC>>>JAYZ>>>SAIGON>>>>BIGGIE>>>>NAS>>>>GAME>>>>> THE LOX>>>>EMINEM

fu*k ALL YALL
That's cool and and all but what the fuk u thinkin putting the game before the lox AND em. R u fukin serious. Game has got to be one of the most over rated n*ggaz rappin today. I have yet to see why dre wanted to sign him in the first place.
 09-15-2006, 06:33 AM         #206
SmokE 420 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
biggie>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>.pac
pac wasnt very lyrical i likeed him but he aint on Biggies level
 09-15-2006, 06:35 AM         #207
SmokE 420 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I'm Blem for real I might just say how I feel
12 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside I'm in tears right now
41 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside She's workin at the Pyramid tonight
31 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I need these ASS-frican women in my life
67 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
2 Chicks Caught Shoplifting Torment A 7-Eleven
175 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Article inside Las Vegas survivor dies after posting her eyewitness account of multi..
154 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Oct 15 - What will it be this time? Wikileaks gearing up to drop somet..
67 comments
22 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Oct 11 - Alleged Illuminati is imploding. They coming for Ben Affleck ..
135 comments
22 hours ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy