Biggie aint shit

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Meek Mill 5:07AM
58 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside New footage of beanie getting knocked out !!!
109 comments
@misc
most viewed right now
NBA Wade looking like he made a mistake
63 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside News Anchor Who Quit on Live TV to Sell Weed Faces 24 Years in Prison
106 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '05        #181
hustleinc.com 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,142 | Props total: 107 107
jayz is nicer than both... but we love pac for the emotion & we love for the hunger
 09-21-2005, 06:55 PM         #182
BigBadBillDemot 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Pac did free the slaves, ask your great great great granmother. He done more than a phoney New York n*gga rapping about blunts and dope that he never pushed on his block. fu*k a phoney n*gga and his fans.
 09-22-2005, 09:02 AM         #183
tmich19 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 hustleinc.com said:
jayz is nicer than both... but we love pac for the emotion & we love for the hunger
Wow!!!! that was a pretty dumb comment seeing that 49% of jz's lyrics was not his... pretty original.....
 09-22-2005, 09:19 AM         #184
Lake 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i feel a rapper has to atleast be able to kick a freestyle to be on my top 5. pac couldn't freestyle for sh*t but he had dope writtens.

biggie > 2pac
 09-22-2005, 09:22 AM         #185
Paper-Boy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i have to say nature is one of my fav rappers but i never really liked pac or biggie never really paid to much attention there way..
 09-22-2005, 09:34 AM         #186
Lake 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^^nature's one of my favs too homie. 'For All Seasons' is a classic in my book.
 09-22-2005, 09:42 AM         #187
Paper-Boy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ahhh hell yeah, i like the tune on wild gremlinz...disturbing the peace one of my fav trakcs and if i aint a thug which isnt on any album is a sick tune props man...
 09-22-2005, 09:43 AM         #188
Professor Pimpy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
RECOMMENDED INSTRUCTIONS

1.Get A Gun
2.Point It To Your Face
3.Blow Your Head Off
 11 years ago '05        #189
caliblacc 
space
space
$905 | Props total: 18 18
 ThugLife32 said:
Biggie aint sh*t. he aint got no talent and if he didnt get k!lled or was involved in the pac beef he would have been a fat joe, a useless talent in NY that only gets respect in NY. 2pac is the greatest rapper to ever live and thats that if any of u useless so called "hiphop heads" wanna argue this shows how much u kno. Dude released 2 albums and both are average. fu*k BIGGIE.
biggie's best friend was puff daddy. thats hood
 11 years ago '05        #190
DuzzE 42 heat pts42
space
space
$1,948 | Props total: 5 5
if it wasnt for Biggie and Pac THere wouldnt be a hip hop for most people
 09-22-2005, 10:45 AM         #191
Dago Pee 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
biggie was hot, too many skillz and a imposant flow

Last edited by Dago Pee; 09-22-2005 at 10:45 AM..
 11 years ago '05        #192
rippac4 
space
space
$13,781 | Props total: 385 385
 SC1 said:
2Pac was fake as fu*k........u dont go from being a political man to being a thug just cuz u switch labels.........n dont give me ppl go thru changes bullsh*t
do your history before you make comments he didn't go from political to thug at a switch of a label it's called being shot in which he thought is was by Big & Puff which he considered friends, now if you're friends with someone & you get shot supposedly by them would you be like fu*k it & move on or would you get at them every chance you get THINK BEFORE YOU SPEAK
 09-22-2005, 11:16 AM         #193
BigBadBillDemot 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Diddy was ghostwriting all of Biggie's "freestyles" while Pac was freeing the slaves and slanging dope with his AK strapped. True story, you need to recongise real.
 10 years ago '04        #194
smiles 9 heat pts
space
space
$2,267 | Props total: 44 44
 BigBadBillDemot said:
Diddy was ghostwriting all of Biggie's "freestyles" while Pac was freeing the slaves and slanging dope with his AK strapped. True story, you need to recongise real.
n*gga i done read 13 pages of this sh*t and every comment u posted MADE SENSE, PROPS MY n*gga

BY THE WAY

2PAC>>>JAYZ>>>SAIGON>>>>BIGGIE>>>>NAS>>>>GAME>>>>> THE LOX>>>>EMINEM

fu*k ALL YALL
 10 years ago '04        #195
eglon87 
space
space
$555 | Props total: 2 2
 smiles said:
n*gga i done read 13 pages of this sh*t and every comment u posted MADE SENSE, PROPS MY n*gga

BY THE WAY

2PAC>>>JAYZ>>>SAIGON>>>>BIGGIE>>>>NAS>>>>GAME>>>>> THE LOX>>>>EMINEM

fu*k ALL YALL

Big>>>>>>>>>All mentioned above. Hell, the n*gga has generated this much buzz and gained so much respect in 2 albums, is definately listed in the top five of ALOT of n*ggas "GOAT List". Taught Jay Z everything he knows, who you think started the "no paper" songs, Big was the one who taught that n*gga how to keep all his songs in his head w/o puttin em on paper.

I got mad love for Pac, Jay, Nas all dem n*ggas but Jay is a carbon copy of BIG...period.

1.Big
2.Jay
3.Pac
4.Nas
 10 years ago '04        #196
BrutalDeath 
space
space
$218 | Props total: 0 0
LMAO at these 14 year old clowns that were in diapers when 2pac and BIG were rapping. 2pac is the most overrated rapper ever.

B.I.G. > 2Pac.
 10 years ago '06        #197
93G4Life 
space
space
$6,418 | Props total: 1 1
 ThugLife32 said:
Biggie aint sh*t. he aint got no talent and if he didnt get k!lled or was involved in the pac beef he would have been a fat joe, a useless talent in NY that only gets respect in NY. 2pac is the greatest rapper to ever live and thats that if any of u useless so called "hiphop heads" wanna argue this shows how much u kno. Dude released 2 albums and both are average. fu*k BIGGIE.

You have a point however in a way thats somethin u keep to urself man... sometimes its better to not say "fuk Biggie" on a BX forum go ever to maybe a tupac forum or somethin like that.
 10 years ago '04        #198
studious03 
space
space
$375 | Props total: 0 0
 Armenian_2pac said:
loooll!!!! biggie is a great lyricist but you cannot compare him 2 the legendary makaveli come on now.
prop'd ya on that fam
 10 years ago '05        #199
Hyphy707 
space
space
$1,622 | Props total: 1 1
Biggie did make hits, that what he did. Everyone rides his c*ck especially East Coast rappers, just cuz he died. You cannot compare him to 2pac, it's like comparing an 82' honda, to a masserati, which one would you want?

Big was dope, but he wasn't on another level. Pac made songs that made you feel something, biggie made club, feel good music. Pac had a message, biggie's was "leave a message"
 09-13-2006, 10:41 PM         #200
Twinn 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
biggie will always be better than pac in my opinion
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Tyrann Mathieu's Sister
44 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Jalen Ramsey Wonít Stop Talking: Meet the NFLís next shutdown corner
75 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Just seen The Wolf Of Wall Street 2 days ago...
83 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Maino Responds to Wack100! Questions his gangsta..
183 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside M. Night Shyamalan's Split Just Screened, Here's What People Are Saying
84 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sep 27 - The brain becomes 'unified' when hallucinating on LSD
249 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Views from a 6ix-year-old's Drake-themed party
37 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Meek Mill's Philly Goon Tony Rose Calls Out The Game & Wack100 For Touc..
126 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy