Biggie aint shit

most viewed right now
Video inside Faith Evan breaking the internet
76 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Swizz Beatz Gets Implicated in $42 Million Exotic Car Flipping Scheme..
43 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Game Caught Frauding Yet again.:memedudehah:
284 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
MLB Reports Jose Fernandez has been killed in a boating accident.
302 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 12 years ago '05        #1
7735 pageviews
206 comments

ThugLife32 
space
space
space
$234 | Props total: 0 0
Biggie aint sh*t

Biggie aint sh*t. he aint got no talent and if he didnt get k!lled or was involved in the pac beef he would have been a fat joe, a useless talent in NY that only gets respect in NY. 2pac is the greatest rapper to ever live and thats that if any of u useless so called "hiphop heads" wanna argue this shows how much u kno. Dude released 2 albums and both are average. fu*k BIGGIE.

206 comments for "Biggie aint shit"

03-05-2005, 11:21 PM         #2
MaseOne 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Mad c*nt..
At least justify what you say buddy, I'm not a B.I.G fan, but this is a pointless thread.
2pac d!ck riders these days..
 12 years ago '05        #3
ThugLife32 
space
space
space
how u expect me to take u serious when ure name has "mase" in it? hahaha i mean cmon u use a word like d!ckrider when ure name is maseone the irony in that amazes me.
 12 years ago '04        #4
~G~ 
space
space
$13,747 | Props total: 1 1
Big was the sh*t....but

2Pac >>> B.I.G.
 12 years ago '04        #5
gshag33 15 heat pts15
space
space
$11,946 | Props total: 865 865
Did you just say he had no talent?????

You are a certified dumbass.
 03-06-2005, 12:36 AM         #6
Bang 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Your an idiot if you think BIG has no talent...
 03-06-2005, 12:40 AM         #7
MaseOne 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ThugLife32 said:
how u expect me to take u serious when ure name has "mase" in it? hahaha i mean cmon u use a word like d!ckrider when ure name is maseone the irony in that amazes me.
I am not a fan of the rapper Mase.. I wouldn't even be able to name more than 5 songs by the dude..
My name is Mason.
 03-06-2005, 03:30 AM         #8
Nerte 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Bla bla bla hater.
 03-06-2005, 06:22 AM         #9
Outlaw12 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Piggie Has Not Talent
 12 years ago '04        #10
PIJIN 
space
space
space
$322 | Props total: 0 0
biggie ain't sh*t,

your mom ain't sh*t,

bi*ch
 03-06-2005, 12:17 PM         #11
Armenian_2pac 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
loooll!!!! biggie is a great lyricist but you cannot compare him 2 the legendary makaveli come on now.
 03-06-2005, 12:22 PM         #12
dagreatss 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
im far from biggies # 1 fan i aint neva even had a biggie cd. but to say the dude not talented is bullsh*t. that n*gga put ny back on da map when da west was runnin rap. how many n*ggas u know livin or dead can do dat sh*t... only a few
so think about sh*t before u say it bruh cuz if dat n*gga was livin u would probably be a midget hangin from his nuts.
 03-06-2005, 02:42 PM         #13
notoriouspham 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
damn d!ckriders....
pac is good but not the best and you blabbin about how big released "average albums"
truthfully every pac albums was average
 03-06-2005, 06:05 PM         #14
nyykid 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Well if biggie aint sh*t, i guess every rapper in the history of hip hop doenst come close to sh*t
 12 years ago '05        #15
ThugLife32 
space
space
space
Biggie never did anything why u ppl blinded by what others say HES sh*t his lyrical flow is average his rhyme scheme is average and on top he wasnt REAL he fake. How can u respect some1 that is FAKE he admitted himself what he raps about ppl from his neighbourhood and wat he saw dude was a bi*ch his whole life. 2pac exposed him and showed every1 biggie aint sh*t and thats the proof i need to show every1 biggie aint sh*t fu*k him he aint a legend he an ok rapper that happened to die.
 03-06-2005, 08:01 PM         #16
bbwayans 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
WHOA WHOA WHOA, biggie this 2pac that, I SAY fu*k THEM ALL, they dead and they shoulda BEEN DEAD LONG TIME AGO. i say this bi*ch dissin biggie the whole time mustve had his head braided by chimps cause he dont know BIGGIE AINT EVEN A RAPPER, HOW U GONNA EVEN GONNA CONSIDER HIM A RAPPER, fu*k U U DUMB ESKIMO SNOW SHOE MOTHERfu*kER, ILL SHOOT UP UR IGLOO IN bi*ch a.ss ALASKA. and for the rest of biggie/ pac d!ck riders, why cant u see, THEY GONE THEY DEAD THEY DESERVE TO ROT WIT EAZY E AND PRINCESS DI U bi*ch a.ss PINK pu**y n*ggaS, ALL GILLETE, NO HAIR FOR LIFE. as far as i'm concerned, WHY CANT U SEE SHEEK LOUCH RUNS RAP, HIS FLOW, HIS LYRICS, HIS PHILOSPHY, BEEEEERRRRRRRRAAAA, LICK SHOTS FOR BROTHA FROM ANOTHER GUTTA!! i keep it gangster and hll, I PROLLY PUT bi*ch a.ss QUEBEC ON THE MAP BEFORE PAC PUT THE WEST OR BIG PUT THE EAST ON. sh*t, SOUTH SIDE QUEBECT CITY WHERE U AT DIRRTY!! anyways, ya'll need to check ur selves, got all twisted and caught up in the drama, U WORTHLESS INTERNET JUNKIES.
 12 years ago '04        #17
smiles 9 heat pts
space
space
$2,265 | Props total: 44 44
^ ignore. ok honestly u can't say biggie had no talent, the man had sick flow and he could freestyle like a champ... he had some good hits and sh*t but the impacts of his hits was nowhere near to what pac was throwin out..... enough people who try to compare the two focus on the sometimes intricate rhymes biggie would spit... but as complex as his a.ss tried to get his message was nowhere near as powerfull nor as concise as what pac was spittin, pac was down with real sh*t and the way he'd convey his message was just too real... biggie didn't have that
 12 years ago '05        #18
ThugLife32 
space
space
space
^ let me paraphrase this 2pac for ever and fu*k biggie.
 03-06-2005, 08:13 PM         #19
bbwayans 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
TWO WORDS: GUERILLA BLACK. it isnt that hard to get another biggie out there, meaning HES sh*t, AND HOLLA AT YA BOY THE REALEST, u see my homie SMILES, IT IS THAT EASY TO REPLACE THESE 2 WORTHLESS HALF-RAPPERS. LONG LIVE SHEEK LOUCH
 12 years ago '04        #20
smiles 9 heat pts
space
space
$2,265 | Props total: 44 44
who replaced pac?
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside This guy hunts down pedophiles and beats them with a hammer
167 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Y'all Remember Rachel From Boy Meets World???
151 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Health How You Can Rewire Your Brain
31 comments
2 days ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Video inside Beans Really Did Get Ko'd
381 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL RGIII - Y'all better leave me and my Becky be
80 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Fūck a hooters!
54 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Charlotte PD To Release (Some) Keith Scott Videos, Blame Stop On Weed Now
246 comments
21 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Truth behind no headphones jack apple
62 comments
2 days ago
@tech
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy