Rumor: Battlefield 4 is 720p (XB1) 900p (PS4) and 1080+p (PC)

most viewed right now
 142
NBA Coach Nick exposes on film how Isaiah Thomas carries every possession
91 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 99
i want 250 slaps - the cash me outside bi-ch gets beat up once again
102 comments
@misc
most viewed right now
 93
Article inside Kendrick's "HUMBLE." Beat Was Originally Meant For Gucci Mane
62 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 71
Article inside La La Anthony & French Montana Kick It At NYC Strip Club
78 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 4 years ago '10        #1
8022 pageviews
159 comments


Hovi Bryant 672 heat pts672
space
avatar space
space
$30,143 | Props total: 17192 17192
Rumor: Battlefield 4 is 720p (XB1) 900p (PS4) and 1080+p (PC)
 

 
image

According to said EA rep, the Xbox One retail version of the game will still run at 720p, 60 fps, the same as the alpha version showcased at Eurogamer Expo.
In addition to that Game*Spark’s writer mentions that graphics “look blurred and a little flat, probably due to lower resolution textures and somewhat worse lighting compared to the PC version
visit this link Original Source, visit this link Translation

And while we’ve heard some disappointing news about the PlayStation 4 version of Battlefield 4, we must say it looks pretty good and polished. The PS4 version reportedly runs at 900p (upscaled to 1080p) at 60 frames per second. DICE has previously said that 60 fps for next gen consoles was a “top priority”
image

visit this link Battlefield 4 PlayStation 4 gameplay videos from TGS 2013

Sidenote, AMD's 290x (single card) was running BF4 at 5760x1080... Possibly 60fps.

image


Last edited by Hovi Bryant; 09-29-2013 at 10:52 AM..

159 comments for "Rumor: Battlefield 4 is 720p (XB1) 900p (PS4) and 1080+p (PC)"

 4 years ago '12        #2
Cubs Draco 141 heat pts141
space
avatar space
space
$15,909 | Props total: 3297 3297
I'm going to have the weakest version of BF4


Wait, my TV only goes up to 720p


Last edited by Cubs Draco; 09-29-2013 at 11:23 AM..
 4 years ago '11        #3
beast1412 48 heat pts48
space
avatar space
space
$4,888 | Props total: 407 407

[pic - click to view]

Two days
 4 years ago '11        #4
sbrown1 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,027 | Props total: 164 164
 Higgins said:
At least give people the chance to roast you before you go do it yourself
If this kids going to have the weakest bf4 and is happy about it... does he know hes about to have the weakest version of EVERY game
 4 years ago '04        #5
EGO 55 heat pts55
space
avatar space
space
$30,551 | Props total: 357 357
 sbrown1 said:
If this kids going to have the weakest bf4 and is happy about it... does he know hes about to have the weakest version of EVERY game
Ever stop to think that it doesn't matter for some people?
 09-29-2013, 10:54 AM         #6
DarkSidesHero 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I might need that 290x in my life IF it does better than my 7990
 4 years ago '10        #7
Hovi Bryant 672 heat pts672 OP
space
avatar space
space
$30,143 | Props total: 17192 17192
 DarkSidesHero said:
I might need that 290x in my life IF it does better than my 7990
Sounds like this "mantle" tech will either boost the performance of all AMD GPUs or just newer cards. Either way, the green team needs to do a little more than possibly slashing the price of their cards. AMD seemingly monopolized the gaming industry with unified tech like this.
 4 years ago '12        #8
OldBusiness 158 heat pts158
space
avatar space
space
$17,133 | Props total: 2606 2606
Pc version for the fu*king wi n
 4 years ago '06        #9
coolio 57 heat pts57
space
avatar space
space
$18,375 | Props total: 9 9
 Higgins said:
At least give people the chance to roast you before you go do it yourself
 4 years ago '13        #10
3nl1ght3ned 10 heat pts10
space
avatar space
space
$11,684 | Props total: 1854 1854
console fanboys are worse than hip hop stans

this section is full of nerds arguing about which system has better specs..

all the back and forth and sony/microsoft ain't paying you a damn thing...
 4 years ago '10        #11
Hovi Bryant 672 heat pts672 OP
space
avatar space
space
$30,143 | Props total: 17192 17192
 dtho43 said:
console fanboys are worse than hip hop stans

this section is full of nerds arguing about which system has better specs..

all the back and forth and sony/microsoft ain't paying you a damn thing...
What next gen console are you purchasing?

Seems like a lot of Xbots want to claim master race these days. Can't blame em.
 4 years ago '13        #12
3nl1ght3ned 10 heat pts10
space
avatar space
space
$11,684 | Props total: 1854 1854
 Hovi Bryant said:
What next gen console are you purchasing?

Seems like a lot of Xbots want to claim master race these days. Can't blame em.
I'm getting xbox1 at launch and ps4 down the road..

why only stick with 1 system anyway?
 4 years ago '12        #13
OldBusiness 158 heat pts158
space
avatar space
space
$17,133 | Props total: 2606 2606
 dtho43 said:
I'm getting xbox1 at launch and ps4 down the road..

why only stick with 1 system anyway?
For owning it all when these broke a.ss n*ggas forced to choose sides

Real gamers play on any/all platforms available.
 4 years ago '10        #14
Hovi Bryant 672 heat pts672 OP
space
avatar space
space
$30,143 | Props total: 17192 17192
 dtho43 said:
I'm getting xbox1 at launch and ps4 down the road..

why only stick with 1 system anyway?
I had a feeling you were getting an Xbox, because who gets salty at some sh*t like this? Nobody in here is telling you what to buy.

And get both consoles? If you got money to blow, you may as well beef up your PC.

 09-29-2013, 01:24 PM         #15
The Dark Kn1ght 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Austin Foyt said:
I'm going to have the weakest version of BF4
 e G o Maniac said:
Ever stop to think that it doesn't matter for some people?
that smiley indicates it does matter though
 4 years ago '07        #16
ShintaX 91 heat pts91
space
avatar space
space
$1,543 | Props total: 184 184
 OG k!lla said:
For owning it all when these broke a.ss n*ggas forced to choose sides

Real gamers play on any/all platforms available.
I can have all the fu*king money on the world and I will still not get the xbox one. Why pay more money for a sh*ty less powerful console..

the line up of exclusive games for xbox is a joke and all the multiplaform are going to be better on PS4, plus x1 is more expensive and is forcing you to buy the kinect which they have not even announced a game for it...


anyone that buy the xbox one is dumb as fu*k period...
 4 years ago '06        #17
ChevyBrah 215 heat pts215
space
space
space
$15,225 | Props total: 695 695
dont let hovi google yo a.ss to death
 4 years ago '10        #18
Hovi Bryant 672 heat pts672 OP
space
avatar space
space
$30,143 | Props total: 17192 17192
 ChevyBrah said:
dont let hovi google yo a.ss to death
 4 years ago '12        #19
OldBusiness 158 heat pts158
space
avatar space
space
$17,133 | Props total: 2606 2606
 ShintaX said:
I can have all the fu*king money on the world and I will still not get the xbox one. Why pay more money for a sh*ty less powerful console..

the line up of exclusive games for xbox is a joke and all the multiplaform are going to be better on PS4, plus x1 is more expensive and is forcing you to buy the kinect which they have not even announced a game for it...


anyone that buy the xbox one is dumb as fu*k period...
You sound so upset little man
 4 years ago '07        #20
ShintaX 91 heat pts91
space
avatar space
space
$1,543 | Props total: 184 184
 OG k!lla said:
You sound so upset little man
no because you make it sound like people with money will get both systems regardless...

Is not about if you can afford both systems or not, is just a really stupid as fu*k decision to get the less powerful more expensive system that is the xbox one, when you already got the more power full and cheaper system that is the PS4.....
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 52
Image(s) inside 🍆🍆🍆🍆🍆🍆🍆㇭..
76 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 43
Image(s) inside BBW Teacher Terrorized 13yo Student With Videos Of Her Sucking D!ck & ..
106 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
 37
NBA Devin bookers has a transgender sis
486 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 29
Video inside DMX Needs Saving -- This Video Says It All
155 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 26
Image(s) inside Apr 24 - BooHoo: Twitter employee making $160,000 in San Francisco say..
186 comments
24 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
 24
Image(s) inside End of an era: Kim Kardashian's ass looking like a wet pillow stepped ..
222 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 18
Image(s) inside The only IG chick I cant stop "Following" - Bria Myles
48 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 17
Apr 24 - Mexico has 2,000 deaths....IN A MONTH
67 comments
22 hours ago
@news
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy