Things you would change in gta5

most viewed right now
Video inside Rappers Fighting Compilation
84 comments
@misc
most viewed right now
Article inside women (21) wrongly received $4.6m in her Westpac bank account and sp..
137 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ebro Got Taxstone Suspended at MTV for Taxstone Tweet About His Wife
167 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Dick Gregory, They Killed Prince on the Plane.
136 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 3 years ago '08        #1
11069 pageviews
146 comments

Gmengfx 68 heat pts68
space
space
$12,104 | Props total: 33 33
Things you would change in gta5

Ok well...i rate this game a 10/10 but that doesnt mean their is a couple quirks about it..or some little things you woulda liked to see (yes..easier for us to say in hindsight)

ok for me...the biggest thing i would change is

i wish the map was like mafia 2...i really felt like i knew where i was in maifa 2...

So when im driving in gta..i wish on the lil map on the bottom left...it was more detailed so i could be like

oh sh*t im like los pinto...san andreas is right on the other block..(thats how i knew how to get places in mafia 2)

but the way gta is..its like i have no fu*king idea where the fu*k i am..and just that little lag to bring the big map up (which isnt detailed at all) makes me barley want to bother. But its not a big deal its just one thing i wish they changed

cuz i would love to get to know this city and know where i am going in some places but im driving blindly just following my yellow gps

2.wish their was a option for a speedometer like in mafia 2. So i know how fast i was going

3.i wish the walk was a little bit faster. Its so annoying when you have to walk somewhere and its like..COME THE fu*kKK ONNNNNN.

3. this one may sound crazy but..i feel their is too many nice cars..in the old gtas..i felt lucky when i found a dope whip..and i would ride that sh*t till the wheels fell off..now..its a fu*king ferarri or lambo anywhere i go. Which is cool you know, but sense this game is more realistic i feel its unrealistic..yes nice places have nicer cars but..its a little too much in this game.

4. i know people complained about their is no cops..which im fine with cuz its annoying always shaking the cops but i barley see cops at all..but fu*k that ill let it slide

5. i think it would be dope if you could save a song you liked on the radio..and then kinda have a lil mix..i heard a hard a.ss freddie gibs tracks..and a couple other joints..and i duno..maybe im reaching but that would be dope.

but im not bi*ching or nitpicking..i love this game..GOAT in my eyes but ya..what would you change?

most viewed right now
101 comments
top in thotties
top in section
91 comments
top in sports
top in section
102 comments
top in movies

3 years ago '07        #2
CadillacVyse 711 heat pts711
space
space
$22,494 | Props total: 1086 1086
3.i wish the walk was a little bit faster. Its so annoying when you have to walk somewhere and its like..COME THE fu*kKK ONNNNNN.
This right here.

And imma add more later.

3 years ago '10        #3
Trill Livin 56 heat pts56
space
space
$12,775 | Props total: 293 293
it would be dope if they partnered up with Xm radio for updated music play

3 years ago '10        #4
Rick Ross 218 heat pts218
space
space
$8,764 | Props total: 1542 1542
more stores to go into/rob

home invasions

3 years ago '08        #5
Gmengfx 68 heat pts68
space
space
 Rick Ross said:
more stores to go into/rob

home invasions
haha yaaaa....for sure..

3 years ago '05        #6
katalist 220 heat pts220
space
space
$36,309 | Props total: 171 171
Only negatives I have to be honest is all the jaggies, game is near flawless. Amazing what rockstar was able to do with 8 year old hardware on this. The game sh*ts all over gta 4.

Of course you can say things like more places to enter,etc.. but you gotta remember this sh*t was made for very old hardware and less than 1 gb of ram. When you start adding tons of new stuff to games like skyrim and arma,etc.. it will slow things down eventually if there is to much there. I think on the next gen consoles or pc they could add more buildings to enter but on the current systems this is pretty fu*king amazing.

For real we are witnessing two of the most amazing game worlds ive ever seen in 30+ years of gaming with gta 5 and arma3. They look just amazing and are jam packed with goodies inside the game world.

Last edited by katalist; 09-18-2013 at 12:51 AM..

3 years ago '11        #7
rbarber1234 31 heat pts31
space
space
$4,865 | Props total: 1062 1062
I wish i could go fishing. And i dont have alot of money yet but the car customization isnt what i thought it would be at all. Being from Texas, i wanted some swangas that poke out, fifth wheel in the back.idk I wanted more in that department but its all good. Im having alot of fun with the game otherwise.

3 years ago '08        #8
Gmengfx 68 heat pts68
space
space
 katalist said:
Only negatives I have to be honest is all the jaggies, game is near flawless. Amazing what rockstar was able to do with 8 year old hardware on this. The game sh*ts all over gta 4.

Of course you can say things like more places to enter,etc.. but you gotta remember this sh*t was made for very old hardware and less than 1 gb of ram. When you start adding tons of new stuff to games like skyrim and arma,etc.. it will slow things down eventually if there is to much there. I think on the next gen consoles or pc they could add more buildings to enter but on the current systems this is pretty fu*king amazing.

For real we are witnessing two of the most amazing game worlds ive ever seen in 30+ years of gaming with gta 5 and arma3. They look just amazing and are jam packed with goodies inside the game world.
id throw red dead redemption in there also

3 years ago '10        #9
murd410 31 heat pts31
space
space
$3,811 | Props total: 32 32
Honestly just wish they would take that Gucci Mane song off it

3 years ago '05        #10
Krazie 118 heat pts118
space
space
$37,551 | Props total: 1709 1709
I would stop all of the obsessive c*cksucking on BX and other websites online.

Other than that, sh*t's a great game.

3 years ago '11        #11
royman04 9 heat pts
space
space
$8,935 | Props total: 348 348
 murd410 said:
Honestly just wish they would take that Gucci Mane song off it
It's not his tho its Kelly rowlands, but it is awful

3 years ago '10        #12
murd410 31 heat pts31
space
space
$3,811 | Props total: 32 32
 royman04 said:
It's not his tho its Kelly rowlands, but it is awful
Ciara?

3 years ago '08        #13
iPunish901 12 heat pts12
space
space
$13,205 | Props total: 18 18
I don't live in LA, but I'd a.ssume some areas really are full of nice cars just everywhere. Seems pretty realistic to me. I'm just glad I'm not stuck with some clunker in the beginning. When I realized Franklin had the Charger look alike, I got hyped.

Anyways, maybe I just haven't gotten far in the game, but I went to a store to see what suits I could get Franklin, cause I didn't have the cash. But all the suits Franklin tried on were fu*king suits from the fu*king Steve Harvey Collection. Gtfoh.

3 years ago '05        #14
Tounw 23 heat pts23
space
space
$2,868 | Props total: 0 0
[email changed - confirm acct by email]
thread is going in a good direction maybe we could make a list everyone could vote on and sent it to customer feedback ya know, I mean there are "constantly updating it all the time"

3 years ago '08        #15
Gmo BlaZe 26 heat pts26
space
space
$3,639 | Props total: 30 30
The f!ghting

09-18-2013, 09:29 AM         #16
The Dark Kn1ght 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yal stay complaining smh

3 years ago '06        #17
Triple0 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,631 | Props total: 26 26
To many fat chicks. I drove around looking for a wh0ore to bang out and every single chick I saw was far with rolls. And I swear I saw the same fat black chick at least 10 times driving around the block.

3 years ago '12        #18
ThePainkiller 318 heat pts318
space
space
$59,889 | Props total: 321 321
From Los Santos to Vice City

3 years ago '11        #19
Yinz N Burgh 102 heat pts102
space
space
$14,837 | Props total: 388 388
Saving. Everytime I try to go to a safe house to save they prompt a mission so tired today. I wanted to get off the fu*king game 2 hours earlier last night but it kept throwing me in missions.

I'm sure there is autosave now right? But I'm still scared from those old gta's where I had to go save or I'd lose everything

3 years ago '12        #20
ThePainkiller 318 heat pts318
space
space
$59,889 | Props total: 321 321
 Yinz N Burgh said:
Saving. Everytime I try to go to a safe house to save they prompt a mission so tired today. I wanted to get off the fu*king game 2 hours earlier last night but it kept throwing me in missions.

I'm sure there is autosave now right? But I'm still scared from those old gta's where I had to go save or I'd lose everything
Just save from your cellular phone.

Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside These hos ain't loyal
71 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Nia Long Addresses Why Rappers Keep Mentioning Her In Their Lyrics
180 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Justin Timberlake Comin' Back To Fvck The Summer Up.
113 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Coach Spo With the Sub Shots: I Would Have Been Fired Twice by Now If I Wo..
97 comments
22 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Does this qualify as a nipslip? Im so confused.
109 comments
23 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
NBA Larry Bird Giving PG No Respect
37 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Bodybuilder Rich Piana out here slapping up a slow guy
94 comments
23 hours ago