Creepy Foreshadowing of Walter White's Fate on Breaking Bad

most viewed right now
Video inside WHYTE AZZ NATION @Kashy92
35 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside The TRUTH About Jay-Z's "I Got The Keys" Video - A MUST F*CKIN WATCH!!!
51 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Smash Or Pass Amateur PoЯnstar Shanie Love?...
56 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Method Man Quits Social Media Over Picture Of His Wife
303 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 3 years ago '12        #1
9339 pageviews
55 comments

goldenera 108 heat pts108
space
space
$414 | Props total: 31 31
Creepy Foreshadowing of Walter White's Fate on Breaking Bad

I don't know what to make of this.... but I couldn't ignore it. Take a look at this....

Do you guys think this is just some weird cowinkydink or something more?

Original Article - visit this link Is Breaking Bad Foreshadowing Something Serious? | Junkie Monkeys

55 comments for "Creepy Foreshadowing of Walter White's Fate on Breaking Bad"

09-16-2013, 12:50 PM         #2
Throbbin' Thicke 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

Let me start this article off by saying if you have not seen last night’s episode of Breaking Bad then you should stop right here! For those of you interested, come and take a look inside.

Breaking Bad is no stranger when it comes to foreshadowing serious events. There are loads of “coincidences” to choose from that could represent a dramatic moment in Breaking Bad. These things could just be accidents or teases by the creators of things to come. Keep an open mind when looking at the following picture.
If you look at this image closely you can take it as a coincidence, or a horrific look at Walt’s terrible fate. Yes, I’m afraid that Walt is going to fall into a vat of nuclear waste and grow a mutated head on his shoulder! Either that, or he’ll take a bullet to the head, but we all know which one of these scenarios is likely to happen.

Let’s discuss Walt dying from a bullet to the head. The only person worthy enough to pull the trigger is Jesse. Both Jesse and Walt have nothing but contempt for one another and it would be the only fitting way for Walt to die, other than dying of cancer. While I really do not want Walt to die by Jesse’s hand, if he were to get shot by anyone, then Jesse is the best choice.

If we explore Jesse k!lling off Walt, you can find situations where Walt pretty much tells Jesse to k!ll him. For example the recent scenario where Walt was waiting for him unarmed, or when Jesse almost k!lled Walt in season 4. I hope this image of Walt is just a shot of something to throw fans off and get us talking, but if it is foreshadowing, then this series is going to end gravely.

Let us know what your thoughts are on the picture and if you think Walt is going to die.

Stay tuned to Junkie Monkeys for our review of this week’s episode of Breaking Bad!

Last edited by Throbbin' Thicke; 09-16-2013 at 12:52 PM..
 3 years ago '05        #3
Quddus 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$11,030 | Props total: 1312 1312

[pic - click to view]

3 years ago '12        #4
goldenera 108 heat pts108
space
space
$414 | Props total: 31 31
 Sean Matsuda said:
Not everything is forshadowing, for fu*k's sake.
You're right, but at the same time, this is Breaking Bad and they foreshadow.... a lot
 3 years ago '07        #5
Ghost Terp 18 heat pts18
space
space
$14,651 | Props total: 682 682
 Sean Matsuda said:
Not everything is forshadowing, for fu*k's sake.
But this obviously is
 3 years ago '07        #6
kuntree_swagger 14 heat pts14
space
space
$2,041 | Props total: 29 29
Walt leaves........finds out Jessie is alive, because the blue meth is sill floating around......comes back to k!ll todd and his uncle...saves jessie and they ride off in the sun set........Walt wont die from no bullet.....
 3 years ago '06        #7
Junglist 10 heat pts10
space
space
$3,718 | Props total: 1577 1577
 kuntree_swagger said:
Walt leaves........finds out Jessie is alive, because the blue meth is sill floating around......comes back to k!ll todd and his uncle...saves jessie and they ride off in the sun set........Walt wont die from no bullet.....

Could people stop saying Walt is going to save Jesse

Did you not see Jesse brought down everything Walt planned by snitching to Hank

Which ultimately caused

1.Hanks death
2.Him Losing 70 million
3.Him Losing his Family

And do you think Jesse wants to be saved by Walt after Walt confessed to letting his Girlfriend die in from of him

If anything Walt finding out Jesse is still alive cooking his Meth will make him even more angry that the snitch is breathing still
 3 years ago '11        #8
King Henry 502 heat pts502
space
space
$38,914 | Props total: 1549 1549

[pic - click to view]

RIP Mr. White
 3 years ago '09        #9
minnesota763 6 heat pts
space
space
$1,744 | Props total: 0 0
 kuntree_swagger said:
i can see half of that happening, walt will come to k!ll todd and his uncle for lying and not k!lling jesse! the whole saving jesse is where you may be wrong. walt gave the okay to k!ll jesse, he hates him at this point or else he wouldve left him hiding under the car. walt wants him dead!

remember walt does come back to get the ricen, as in recent episode intro where he came back to an abandon house. so we can a.ssume after riding off with a new id, he comes back after realizing jeese alive.

we will get the walt vs jesse showdown, and my guess is walt wont survive either way, weather its cancer or a bullet to the head by jeese. i take it back, a bullet is a sissy way out for the writers, im guessing a genius plan causing walt to die.
 09-16-2013, 06:58 PM         #10
Silver N Black 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
it's become their 'double aunt andre' like Jay-Z.
 3 years ago '06        #11
JaJoNu 
space
space
$836 | Props total: 8 8
 King Henry said:

[pic - click to view]

RIP Mr. White
How many students get to k!ll their teachers??

I'm thinking Jesse will somehow contribute to Walt's death, or like the pic, actually k!ll him, probably where everything started.
 09-16-2013, 07:14 PM         #12
J-R 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Maybe Walt will think after all the bad he has done him trying to save Jessie will be the last good deed he can actually do in his life... Or maybe he poisoned him self and Jessie because Jessie can't live a normal life and him and Walt both die ..... Leaving him and Jessie to just be the great myth of Heisenberg
 3 years ago '04        #13
GodsFavorite 96 heat pts96
space
space
space
$7,787 | Props total: 1075 1075
i think Walt is gonna come back and k!ll Brock. one of em gotta go
 3 years ago '06        #14
LowaEastSide5 139 heat pts139
space
space
$27,490 | Props total: 1284 1284
 GodsFavorite said:
i think Walt is gonna come back and k!ll Brock. one of em gotta go
 3 years ago '13        #15
PagerStojakovic 7 heat pts
space
space
$1,089 | Props total: 19 19
ay breh ... u can't say cowinkydink on a real-n*gga forum ya digg
 3 years ago '07        #16
space
space
Walt gone save Jessie...i promise you that.....as far as the ricin....he's either gonna use it for todds uncle since he is a serious chain smoker......but if that dont work.....he gonna unload on him with that gun he bought.....now dig this...the next episode is gonna have to show the time difference between then and where we started the season at....remember walt has a head full of hair , so its been atleast 6-10 months....

but for some reason...Walt has a connection to Jessie, regardless of what Jessie has done or did , he wont let jessie die.
 3 years ago '11        #17
One Gud Cide 25 heat pts25
space
space
space
$9,454 | Props total: 1 1
 kuntree_swagger said:
but for some reason...Walt has a connection to Jessie, regardless of what Jessie has done or did , he wont let jessie die.
is this the same jesse that he tried to lure out and k!ll multiple times and was about to watch him get shot in the head right in front of him?

or jesse is going to go "golly gee mr. w thanks for helping me, I didn't care about that junkie bi*ch anyway you're my hero"
 3 years ago '07        #18
space
space
how many times has Walt saved Jesse already....how many times has Walt been pissed at Jesse......them n*ggas have a love hate back to love relationship, almost like a father and son type sh*t....
 3 years ago '05        #19
ravenfan 
space
space
space
$154 | Props total: 0 0
Walt k!lls Todd after realizing that Jesse is still alive and cooking for the gang. His Uncle and gang takes revenge on Walt and k!lls Walt Jr and Skylar. Walt gets the gun from that dealer in the diner to go ham on everybody. Stops at home to get ricin. Saves Jesse and k!lls everyone in the lab. Lets Jesse go and Walt goes to find Holly. Jesse leaves then realizes Walt gave him the ricin. Goes to Walt's house. Jesse asks why he saved him and then put the ricin in his cigs anyways. Walt tells him that he wanted Jesse to know that he could've k!ll him whenever he wanted to but didn't. Tells Jesse he has a purpose in life and that's to take care of Holly and tells him where the cash is stashed. Walt shoots himself in the head while the cops are coming to his house.
 3 years ago '11        #20
KING JAYY 477 heat pts477
space
space
$45,374 | Props total: 5914 5914
 ravenfan said:
Walt k!lls Todd after realizing that Jesse is still alive and cooking for the gang. His Uncle and gang takes revenge on Walt and k!lls Walt Jr and Skylar. Walt gets the gun from that dealer in the diner to go ham on everybody. Stops at home to get ricin. Saves Jesse and k!lls everyone in the lab. Lets Jesse go and Walt goes to find Holly. Jesse leaves then realizes Walt gave him the ricin. Goes to Walt's house. Jesse asks why he saved him and then put the ricin in his cigs anyways. Walt tells him that he wanted Jesse to know that he could've k!ll him whenever he wanted to but didn't. Tells Jesse he has a purpose in life and that's to take care of Holly and tells him where the cash is stashed. Walt shoots himself in the head while the cops are coming to his house.
i swear to god im fu*king you up if It go down like that

Let me find out you read the spoliers
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Canibus's daughter can sit on my fu-king face!!! :hardendatass:
140 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Police Officer Derrick Parker Speaks On Jimmy Henchman's Involvement In..
29 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Lavelle Crawford lost 120 pounds
58 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside cuban chick
43 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jayz out here looking like a recovering junkie
91 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Does Anybody Remember This Game Part 2!
30 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Jul 26 - Wikileaks Says The Next Drop Is Only About Hillary & Will Destroy Her..
199 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Metallic OG 5s still sitting. Better hurry
63 comments
2 days ago
@gear
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy