Mar 3 - Jadakiss, Fat Joe Slicing Their 50 Cent Beef/ Fat Joe Doesnt Promote Beef

most viewed right now
Video inside The Game - Pest Control (Official Music Video)
224 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Sep 26 - POLL OF POLLS: The people say Trump won it easily
75 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Taxstone on twitter begging for a beatdown from Game
44 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Hov x Gucci
80 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 12 years ago '04        #41
imrickjames 
space
space
space
$561 | Props total: 0 0
50 can ride around in a drop.....surrounded by 50 white guys in the driveway of his 52 room estate. 50 fell down that hill of hood HARD
 12 years ago '04        #42
dblock278 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,620 | Props total: 3 3
 Cno Evil said:
lol jadakiss hurt 50's feelings on tat one... haha'es right though on some "50 has no friends, except his crew", he's totally right. 50 probably cries himself to sleep, knowing his only friends are the one that he pays, lol, his "Yes Men" g-unit. no wonder Game didnt wanna fucck with him.
lol he's cryin' himself to sleep with his millions of dollars,model bi*ches and a mansion the size of my neighberhood.
 12 years ago '04        #43
DBlockinemOut 2 heat pts
space
space
$7,257 | Props total: 10 10
 ice pop said:
does anyone notice every fat joe interview he always brings up how he bought some computers for a school

Hate Him Or Love Him, Fat Joe does more for the neighborhood kids than the average nba player
 12 years ago '04        #44
DBlockinemOut 2 heat pts
space
space
$7,257 | Props total: 10 10
 Claudinho69 said:
so now that yall worship jada and joe so much how come "all" u n*ggaz, didnt buy their albums

<Bought Kiss Of death, day it came out

i only bought 2 cd's last year... K-O-D and Legal Hustle
 03-04-2005, 06:21 AM         #45
jae phill 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yo to everybody syaing sh*t about joe and jada putting thier responses on commercial tracks let me ask you why not? if us here at boxden see how fifty is playing the game and how he manipulates the media for his free promotion dont you think n*ggaz involved in it see it?>
is a smart move for both to that sh*t again why not do it...they wasNT saying sh*t to him and fifty initiated it so fu*k it cash in on it by way of 50 some of you idiots dont see pass the image look at the bussines point of view if you are in the industry and your trying to break bread and a oppurtunity like this shows up im pretty sure youll jump in it and if you dont then your a sucker for life standing behind claiming "real" when nobody will really know whats real because of so many opinions and views on whats real if you ask me ill do the same thing and in regards to street credibility being lost?
how in the fu*k are they going to loose it when they did not started the beef to begin with? if they dont respond then ya talking but responding? fu*k that im all about any n*gga getting his and fifty is a punk a.ss bi*ch a smart a.ss n*gga but dont know how to handle power and is showing

regarding games situation why in the fu*k would you want to be beefing with n*ggaz you cool with just because 50 says get him? i see why game said no he wants to be on a diffrent level then fifty i dont see 50 doing songs with any other rapper but his gay a.ss crew...the idea alone is none believable

WAKE UP f*g**tS AND SMELL THE COFFEE YOUR FAVORITE RAPPERS IS A bi*ch WITH A ABILITY TO BRAINWASH WEAK MINDS REAL n*ggaZ STAND UP

Last edited by jae phill; 03-04-2005 at 06:22 AM..
 03-04-2005, 11:27 PM         #46
gangstagreasy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
fat joe is a wussy mann come on but he is right though but jada isnt really tough so w.e we'll see who will get shot
 12 years ago '05        #47
whywoogy 
space
space
$1,149 | Props total: 0 0
jada is the man, the new green lantern mixtape got some hot lox joints, check it
 12 years ago '04        #48
akademiks2o6 
space
space
space
$137 | Props total: 0 0
i agree.. ya'll should listen to the fat joe interview.. he said it all there.. told 50 wusup.. how 50 ain't go to the club in ny and his single is in da club.. don't make no sense.. Fat joe is real.. and jada will eat 50 alive.. 50 is not as lyrical as jada at all.. jada could go at 50 alll day thats true.. and 50 is stupid for fu*kin wit ppl from his own city.. jayz and nas was understandable cuz they f!ghtin f0e king of ny.. tahts different sh*t.. 50 is just startin sh*t just cuz he feels like it.. to get attention.. and hes fu*kin wit ppl from his own city .. thats just stupid sh*t.. fu*kin wit jay nas juelz fat joe jada ja.. man.. and 50 can't take bak sh*t that he says.. talked sh*t about jay.. and now he wants to take it bak.. can't do that sh*t.. once it comes out its out.. sh*t i would love to see and jay and nas collabo.. probablly won't see that anytime soon th0e.. haha
 03-05-2005, 10:37 AM         #49
gangstagreasy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
brained wash the whyte kids lol
 03-05-2005, 02:11 PM         #50
Axist 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
man ima aftermath fan to the fullest, but i think 50 done went over the edge wit this one. Yeah, it might be a promotional tool dissin nas, jada, and joe, but this n*gga's bout to laid the fu*k out.
 12 years ago '04        #51
STAGE 
space
space
$450 | Props total: 6 6
 selfishpimpin said:
fat joe is being the bigger man literally

^^ absolutely right, but is it just me or does Joe sound real soft????
 03-05-2005, 08:45 PM         #52
Finestmp3z_com 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The fact of the matter is that 50 just want to hype his album out. Deep down he got respect for both Fat joe adn Jada he just trying to get his money,something he proved he's good at.But Fat joe n jada got the same intentions just just trying to get paid thats why the response's are on albums.
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx One gotta go for good
89 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside The Daily Show - Tomi Lahren's Anger Lights Facebook on Fire ~ Evil ..
77 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Vado shares pic of incarcerated Loon
135 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lil Reese has been missing meals.
124 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Grand Theft Auto: Vice City w/ Ultra 4K Graphic Card Mod
19 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
NFL Minnesota Vikings Defense - It's time to take notice (Video)
37 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
NFL Jalen Ramsey has some choice words for Stevie Smith Sr.
156 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Beans really got paws put on him smh
86 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy