Mar 3 - Jadakiss, Fat Joe Slicing Their 50 Cent Beef/ Fat Joe Doesnt Promote Beef

most viewed right now
105 comments @hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

03-03-2005, 08:32 PM         #26
D|Blok  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Fitty started beef wit Ja just as his old record (get rich...) came out. Now he got a new LP comin out and wut a surprise he startin some new beef... Smells like a definate publicity stunt to me.
He smart but fu***n dumb at the same time, u gatta pick ur enemies wisely.

03-03-2005, 09:08 PM         #27
TRiL  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Its funny how Joe and Kiss claim they aint wit all this promotional stunt type sh*t but yet they have records comin out on Joe's and Styles P. albums...Hmm... Put it together please if u got any sense

03-03-2005, 09:15 PM         #28
Jadesbody  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 D|Blok said
Fitty started beef wit Ja just as his old record (get rich...) came out. Now he got a new LP comin out and wut a surprise he startin some new beef... Smells like a definate publicity stunt to me.
He smart but fu***n dumb at the same time, u gatta pick ur enemies wisely.

yo did u just start listening to rap ? he was dissing people when he first came out listen to "how 2 rob" or" ghetto quran" he had beef with ja since that record .............you aint know sh*t about nething

03-03-2005, 09:38 PM         #29
dlettern  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 IanHummel said
FUnny how they so this is all a thing so 50 can sell records, however, they're putting their responses on their CD's instead of releasing them to the streets. SOunds to me they're both doing exactly what they're sh*tting on 50 for.
uh.........yeah, duh! why should they put out something for free while 50 is caking off of it? 50's using them so why shouldnt they use 50, since they cant get to him personally cuz 50 rolls with 5-0, all of this is a stunt.....

14 years ago '04        #30
droopy5631 
space
space
space
$402 | Props total: 2 2
I'm a fan of both and i know that Jada is better. what if and i mean WHAT IF 50 comes harder than jada. What would everybody think then????

03-03-2005, 10:16 PM         #31
mattybluntzzz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
if fat joe ever catch 50 he gonna knock his a.ss out

03-03-2005, 10:23 PM         #32
tre4s_sniper  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 IanHummel said
FUnny how they so this is all a thing so 50 can sell records, however, they're putting their responses on their CD's instead of releasing them to the streets. SOunds to me they're both doing exactly what they're sh*tting on 50 for.
but bruh they takin advantage off it jada had murdered this dude in jus 2 songs gat ent., and ruff yders 4 life trust me d block dont need a promotional stunt them n*ggas are the sickest in the game fu*k record sells

03-03-2005, 10:42 PM         #33
SinCere Da Don!  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The streets know, 50 cant fu*k wit jada, any n*gga says he does, aint hip-hop

14 years ago '04        #34
Claudinho69 7 heat pts
space
space
$3,559 | Props total: 2856 2856
so now that yall worship jada and joe so much how come "all" u n*ggaz, didnt buy their albums

Last edited by Claudinho69; 03-03-2005 at 10:51 PM..

14 years ago '04        #35
mszomola 
space
space
space
$3,536 | Props total: 13 13
yeah i gotta give kiss some credit here , i do think he could k!ll 50 lyrically ... and on the other hand , jadakiss is pretty real about it and the whole thing about 50 being inside the box is pretty damn true ...

we'll see ... i still think games a bi*ch though ..

03-03-2005, 11:41 PM         #36
trimagy  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yeah man.... we all know no matter what goes down.....nothing will happen, its just all the hype going around and in the end nothing will go down....

03-04-2005, 12:46 AM         #37
jrs200x  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
All I know is I am sick of reading and hearing Fat Joe talk about how real and how gangsta he is. If he was that real and that gangsta he wouldn't have to constantly tell everyone about it. Kiss I respect, but man.... fu*k fat joe... I'm with 50 on Joe.

03-04-2005, 01:00 AM         #38
Fat Joe  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 canyouremember said
sounds like fat joe is scared :)

^^^ f*g

03-04-2005, 02:31 AM         #39
Zuhaltern  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 canyouremember said
sounds like fat joe is scared :)
Nah he smart all this over a lill bi*ch like 50 I wouldn't respond either cause 50's 15 minutes are almost up.

03-04-2005, 02:33 AM         #40
Zuhaltern  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jadesbody said
jadakiss is fu*kin stupid ur crew are ur friends if not why would u be around them fu*k outta here he dont know sh*t..........he put eminem on welcome to dblock and forgot j hood fu*k that turtle a.ss motherfu*ker

gggggg-unit
STFU fu*kin d!ck rydin bi*ch

14 years ago '04        #41
imrickjames 
space
space
space
$565 | Props total: 4 4
50 can ride around in a drop.....surrounded by 50 white guys in the driveway of his 52 room estate. 50 fell down that hill of hood HARD

14 years ago '04        #42
dblock278 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,623 | Props total: 7 7
 Cno Evil said
lol jadakiss hurt 50's feelings on tat one... haha'es right though on some "50 has no friends, except his crew", he's totally right. 50 probably cries himself to sleep, knowing his only friends are the one that he pays, lol, his "Yes Men" g-unit. no wonder Game didnt wanna fucck with him.
lol he's cryin' himself to sleep with his millions of dollars,model bi*ches and a mansion the size of my neighberhood.

14 years ago '04        #43
DBlockinemOut 4 heat pts
space
space
$7,359 | Props total: 202 202
 ice pop said
does anyone notice every fat joe interview he always brings up how he bought some computers for a school

Hate Him Or Love Him, Fat Joe does more for the neighborhood kids than the average nba player

14 years ago '04        #44
DBlockinemOut 4 heat pts
space
space
$7,359 | Props total: 202 202
 Claudinho69 said
so now that yall worship jada and joe so much how come "all" u n*ggaz, didnt buy their albums

<Bought Kiss Of death, day it came out

i only bought 2 cd's last year... K-O-D and Legal Hustle

03-04-2005, 07:21 AM         #45
jae phill  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yo to everybody syaing sh*t about joe and jada putting thier responses on commercial tracks let me ask you why not? if us here at boxden see how fifty is playing the game and how he manipulates the media for his free promotion dont you think n*ggaz involved in it see it?>
is a smart move for both to that sh*t again why not do it...they wasNT saying sh*t to him and fifty initiated it so fu*k it cash in on it by way of 50 some of you idiots dont see pass the image look at the bussines point of view if you are in the industry and your trying to break bread and a oppurtunity like this shows up im pretty sure youll jump in it and if you dont then your a sucker for life standing behind claiming "real" when nobody will really know whats real because of so many opinions and views on whats real if you ask me ill do the same thing and in regards to street credibility being lost?
how in the fu*k are they going to loose it when they did not started the beef to begin with? if they dont respond then ya talking but responding? fu*k that im all about any n*gga getting his and fifty is a punk a.ss bi*ch a smart a.ss n*gga but dont know how to handle power and is showing

regarding games situation why in the fu*k would you want to be beefing with n*ggaz you cool with just because 50 says get him? i see why game said no he wants to be on a diffrent level then fifty i dont see 50 doing songs with any other rapper but his gay a.ss crew...the idea alone is none believable

WAKE UP f*g**tS AND SMELL THE COFFEE YOUR FAVORITE RAPPERS IS A bi*ch WITH A ABILITY TO BRAINWASH WEAK MINDS REAL n*ggaZ STAND UP

Last edited by jae phill; 03-04-2005 at 07:22 AM..

03-05-2005, 12:27 AM         #46
gangstagreasy  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
fat joe is a wussy mann come on but he is right though but jada isnt really tough so w.e we'll see who will get shot

14 years ago '05        #47
whywoogy 
space
space
$1,149 | Props total: 0 0
jada is the man, the new green lantern mixtape got some hot lox joints, check it

14 years ago '04        #48
akademiks2o6 
space
space
space
$137 | Props total: 0 0
i agree.. ya'll should listen to the fat joe interview.. he said it all there.. told 50 wusup.. how 50 ain't go to the club in ny and his single is in da club.. don't make no sense.. Fat joe is real.. and jada will eat 50 alive.. 50 is not as lyrical as jada at all.. jada could go at 50 alll day thats true.. and 50 is stupid for fu*kin wit ppl from his own city.. jayz and nas was understandable cuz they f!ghtin f0e king of ny.. tahts different sh*t.. 50 is just startin sh*t just cuz he feels like it.. to get attention.. and hes fu*kin wit ppl from his own city .. thats just stupid sh*t.. fu*kin wit jay nas juelz fat joe jada ja.. man.. and 50 can't take bak sh*t that he says.. talked sh*t about jay.. and now he wants to take it bak.. can't do that sh*t.. once it comes out its out.. sh*t i would love to see and jay and nas collabo.. probablly won't see that anytime soon th0e.. haha

03-05-2005, 11:37 AM         #49
gangstagreasy  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
brained wash the whyte kids lol

03-05-2005, 03:11 PM         #50
Axist  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
man ima aftermath fan to the fullest, but i think 50 done went over the edge wit this one. Yeah, it might be a promotional tool dissin nas, jada, and joe, but this n*gga's bout to laid the fu*k out.

Home      

most viewed right now
+202online now  22
Image(s) inside Pretty Girl Issues Is TOP Heavy!
75 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
-17online now  20
Hoodrich Pablo Juan robbed again left naked in the streets in Atlanta
371 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+73online now  13
Soooo we not go talk about this Trip Drill 2019 video
204 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  9
Video inside The View speak on that Gillette commercial
65 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
+108online now  8
Video inside Big Drako aka New Nas Soulja boy breakfast club interview
290 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
-17online now  7
Video inside Cars with worst resale value
113 comments
2 days ago
@rides
most viewed right now
online now  5
Article inside Apple Getting Flabby & Desperate - Introducing: the Apple Big Butt B..
35 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
+91online now  3
Image(s) inside They must know slappers are being banged
96 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy