Mar 3 - Jadakiss, Fat Joe Slicing Their 50 Cent Beef/ Fat Joe Doesnt Promote Beef

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside GAME in baltimore telling chino and meeky mouse to hold this L
156 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Beans Really Did Get Ko'd
337 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Charlotte PD To Release (Some) Keith Scott Videos, Blame Stop On Weed Now
200 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake approves of the game riding round in philly
43 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 03-03-2005, 06:30 PM         #21
j1GgABmF4LiFE 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
aiYo fitty Ki$$ da Game GOODByE ManG....it's Done DeaL
 03-03-2005, 06:35 PM         #22
Jadesbody 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
jadakiss is fu*kin stupid ur crew are ur friends if not why would u be around them fu*k outta here he dont know sh*t..........he put eminem on welcome to dblock and forgot j hood fu*k that turtle a.ss motherfu*ker

gggggg-unit
 03-03-2005, 06:48 PM         #23
ItsDaCarter20 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this is tru^^^ how is he gonna put eminem and forget about his boy jae hood
 12 years ago '04        #24
haterade2885 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,711 | Props total: 18 18
fat joe could possibly be one of the worst rappers ive heard in recent years. do your math boys, what happened to his affiliation with the street? He backed out, starting wearing pink and moved to jersey (15 mins away from me). What happened to ditc, sh*t is real, his nasty ability on songs with big l. To tell you the truth, if you look at joe, he only spits nasty on sh*t that he has someone legitimate to stand up with on the track. His songs with big l and pun..... he had to step it up. but if anyone of you guys wants to find out "whats love" maybe you should ask his fat a.ss.
 12 years ago '04        #25
haterade2885 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,711 | Props total: 18 18
 Datruth345 said:
cause he made it out hes tryin to help other people in the same position he was in do the same...fat joe is real and he been real since the beggining...when u look at the history of hip hop....who the fu*k is fifty cent besides the dude that brainwashed all the white kids
yo, i didnt know that you were the white peoples consultant. all of you need to shut the fu*k up when it comes to racial lines. im a white kid, i didnt go out and shoot people or buy his music because ive become an automoton to the music. Hes a headcase, just like any other human. this makes him interesting to watch, because he could do anything at any time. he put himself in this position and im sure he has a motive. but enough of you telling me white people this white people that, the only brainwashing he did was give me the opportunity to light that many more spliffs and l's when im listenin to his sh*t. fu*k you im white eminem is the best rapper ever, peace
 03-03-2005, 07:32 PM         #26
D|Blok 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Fitty started beef wit Ja just as his old record (get rich...) came out. Now he got a new LP comin out and wut a surprise he startin some new beef... Smells like a definate publicity stunt to me.
He smart but fu***n dumb at the same time, u gatta pick ur enemies wisely.
 03-03-2005, 08:08 PM         #27
TRiL 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Its funny how Joe and Kiss claim they aint wit all this promotional stunt type sh*t but yet they have records comin out on Joe's and Styles P. albums...Hmm... Put it together please if u got any sense
 03-03-2005, 08:15 PM         #28
Jadesbody 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 D|Blok said:
Fitty started beef wit Ja just as his old record (get rich...) came out. Now he got a new LP comin out and wut a surprise he startin some new beef... Smells like a definate publicity stunt to me.
He smart but fu***n dumb at the same time, u gatta pick ur enemies wisely.

yo did u just start listening to rap ? he was dissing people when he first came out listen to "how 2 rob" or" ghetto quran" he had beef with ja since that record .............you aint know sh*t about nething
 03-03-2005, 08:38 PM         #29
dlettern 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 IanHummel said:
FUnny how they so this is all a thing so 50 can sell records, however, they're putting their responses on their CD's instead of releasing them to the streets. SOunds to me they're both doing exactly what they're sh*tting on 50 for.
uh.........yeah, duh! why should they put out something for free while 50 is caking off of it? 50's using them so why shouldnt they use 50, since they cant get to him personally cuz 50 rolls with 5-0, all of this is a stunt.....
 12 years ago '04        #30
droopy5631 
space
space
space
$401 | Props total: 0 0
I'm a fan of both and i know that Jada is better. what if and i mean WHAT IF 50 comes harder than jada. What would everybody think then????
 03-03-2005, 09:16 PM         #31
mattybluntzzz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
if fat joe ever catch 50 he gonna knock his a.ss out
 03-03-2005, 09:23 PM         #32
tre4s_sniper 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 IanHummel said:
FUnny how they so this is all a thing so 50 can sell records, however, they're putting their responses on their CD's instead of releasing them to the streets. SOunds to me they're both doing exactly what they're sh*tting on 50 for.
but bruh they takin advantage off it jada had murdered this dude in jus 2 songs gat ent., and ruff yders 4 life trust me d block dont need a promotional stunt them n*ggas are the sickest in the game fu*k record sells
 03-03-2005, 09:42 PM         #33
SinCere Da Don! 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The streets know, 50 cant fu*k wit jada, any n*gga says he does, aint hip-hop
 12 years ago '04        #34
Claudinho69 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,156 | Props total: 253 253
so now that yall worship jada and joe so much how come "all" u n*ggaz, didnt buy their albums

Last edited by Claudinho69; 03-03-2005 at 09:51 PM..
 12 years ago '04        #35
mszomola 
space
space
space
$3,535 | Props total: 12 12
yeah i gotta give kiss some credit here , i do think he could k!ll 50 lyrically ... and on the other hand , jadakiss is pretty real about it and the whole thing about 50 being inside the box is pretty damn true ...

we'll see ... i still think games a bi*ch though ..
 03-03-2005, 10:41 PM         #36
trimagy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yeah man.... we all know no matter what goes down.....nothing will happen, its just all the hype going around and in the end nothing will go down....
 03-03-2005, 11:46 PM         #37
jrs200x 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
All I know is I am sick of reading and hearing Fat Joe talk about how real and how gangsta he is. If he was that real and that gangsta he wouldn't have to constantly tell everyone about it. Kiss I respect, but man.... fu*k fat joe... I'm with 50 on Joe.
 03-04-2005, 12:00 AM         #38
Fat Joe 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 canyouremember said:
sounds like fat joe is scared :)

^^^ f*g
 03-04-2005, 01:31 AM         #39
Zuhaltern 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 canyouremember said:
sounds like fat joe is scared :)
Nah he smart all this over a lill bi*ch like 50 I wouldn't respond either cause 50's 15 minutes are almost up.
 03-04-2005, 01:33 AM         #40
Zuhaltern 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jadesbody said:
jadakiss is fu*kin stupid ur crew are ur friends if not why would u be around them fu*k outta here he dont know sh*t..........he put eminem on welcome to dblock and forgot j hood fu*k that turtle a.ss motherfu*ker

gggggg-unit
STFU fu*kin d!ck rydin bi*ch
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Y'all Remember Rachel From Boy Meets World???
130 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside White Booty Meat (1 pic)
55 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Sep 23 - Obama: once out of office, Iím gonna stop being polite and start gett..
81 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Sep 23 - Loaded Gun With Scottís Fingerprints Found on Charlotte Shooting Scen..
218 comments
21 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside This guy hunts down pedophiles and beats them with a hammer
126 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside #NARCOS Tata Escobar played by Paulina Gaitan
53 comments
1 day ago