Mar 3 - Jadakiss, Fat Joe Slicing Their 50 Cent Beef/ Fat Joe Doesnt Promote Beef

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ashley Olsen = Yes | Mary-Kate Olsen = No
54 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ray-j launches the Scoot-E-Bike , is it the successor to the hoverboard?
32 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Maino Responds to Wack100! Questions his gangsta..
149 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Cancel your plans: Rare black moon could mean end of world
100 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 03-03-2005, 04:17 PM         #1
8145 pageviews
51 comments

Capreice 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Mar 3 - Jadakiss, Fat Joe Slicing Their 50 Cent Beef Different Ways

NEW YORK — Fat Joe and Jadakiss have both pledged to respond to 50 Cent's "Piggy Bank," but while Jada is gung-ho and ready to get it on, Joe seems like he resents having to get caught up in the craziness.

"He's not lyrical," Jadakiss said of 50 on Wednesday, sitting in the D-Block studio in Yonkers. "He makes good songs but he's not a better lyricist than me. Put all the money, the units, put everything behind us, plus the good old-fashioned lyrics and an instrumental, and I'll wear him out. You know that. The whole world knows that. I know and I'm humble."

Kiss said that deep down, even though 50 has sold way more records than him, he feels 50 is still jealous of what he has accomplished.

"I did songs with everybody — Hov, Nas, Big, Mariah — songs with people he wishes he could do songs with. He was very successful, he made a lot of money, but his success is inside of the box. He can't party with Usher, he can't drive around in a drop. It's cool to stay with your entourage and be tight with your people, but he don't got that much mingling in him and socializing. That's bringing out the anger in him. He can't call up any rapper. He's just with his crew. I know it's troubling to have everything but really have nothing."

Believe it or not, with the words that have been flying between 50 and Jada (see "Jadakiss Looking Forward To 'Airing 50 Cent's a.ss Out' "), Kiss said they've only met twice for a total of maybe three minutes. Asked what would happen if Jada ever met 50 out in the street again, Kiss said he doesn't think he'll ever run into 50.

"Where am I going to see him? On the Academy Awards red carpet?" Jada opined. He also divulged that he had talked to Game on Wednesday and that the tension between Game and 50 was bubbling over way before Game refused to get involved in 50's "Piggy Bank" beefs (see "50 Cent And The Game — Doomed From The Very Beginning?").

For Kiss' part, he plans to capitalize on the notoriety of the beef while showing 50 who is lyrically superior. Fat Joe, meanwhile, is pumping his April 26 release, All or Nothing, and said he would rather be getting all eyes on him for his hit records rather than somebody calling him out (see "50 Cent's LP Pushed Up, Harsh 'Facts' Sound Like Disses On Leaked 'Piggy Bank' ").

"My job is to make hot records so people can be entertained," Joe said Wednesday. "My job is not to be in the paper affiliated with all this ruckus. That's not what I'm with. I'm into giving the kids computers. I'm into running basketball programs in the summer so they can meet their favorite NBA players.

"Basically the 'Piggy Bank' is just to create hype, to create sales for [50's] career, and I'm not with that. Yeah, this is a stunt, man. This is a promotional stunt that I don't appreciate being a part of. Fat Joe's a gangster rapper, Fat Joe's from the streets, Fat Joe the gangster, but I make my music to take you to a different place to entertain you. I'm not in it to get into battle rap."

Jada is going to start putting out his "warning shots" to 50 via mixtape dis records, but said his main response will be a song called "Shots Fired" on Styles P's Time Is Money. Joe's reply to 50 will be on All or Nothing.

-MTV.com

Last edited by Capreice; 03-03-2005 at 04:22 PM..

51 comments for "Mar 3 - Jadakiss, Fat Joe Slicing Their 50 Cent Beef/ Fat Joe Doesnt Promote Beef"

12 years ago '04        #2
IanHummel 
space
space
$1,988 | Props total: 0 0
FUnny how they so this is all a thing so 50 can sell records, however, they're putting their responses on their CD's instead of releasing them to the streets. SOunds to me they're both doing exactly what they're sh*tting on 50 for.
 03-03-2005, 04:23 PM         #3
youdontknowm3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
"He's not lyrical," Jadakiss said of 50 on Wednesday, sitting in the D-Block studio in Yonkers. "He makes good songs but he's not a better lyricist than me. Put all the money, the units, put everything behind us, plus the good old-fashioned lyrics and an instrumental, and I'll wear him out. You know that. The whole world knows that. I know and I'm humble."

REALEST sh*t I EVER READ^^^ TRUE STORY
 12 years ago '04        #4
B-StyleZ 
space
space
$1,859 | Props total: 0 0
Jadakiss would merk 50 when it comes to hip hop......but that n*gga 50 got too many 'brolick a.ss white boyz' (as said by Fat Joe) around him for them to f!ght 1 deep...........so we just gonna have to stick to rap......Jada > 50....true story putos
 12 years ago '04        #5
Bygdogg 1 heat pts
space
space
$674 | Props total: 0 0
jadakiss would eat 50 alive
 03-03-2005, 04:55 PM         #6
Cno Evil 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lol jadakiss hurt 50's feelings on tat one... haha'es right though on some "50 has no friends, except his crew", he's totally right. 50 probably cries himself to sleep, knowing his only friends are the one that he pays, lol, his "Yes Men" g-unit. no wonder Game didnt wanna fucck with him.
 03-03-2005, 05:12 PM         #7
Georgia Boy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Capreice said:

Kiss said that deep down, even though 50 has sold way more records than him, he feels 50 is still jealous of what he has accomplished.

"I did songs with everybody — Hov, Nas, Big, Mariah — songs with people he wishes he could do songs with. He was very successful, he made a lot of money, but his success is inside of the box. He can't party with Usher, he can't drive around in a drop. It's cool to stay with your entourage and be tight with your people, but he don't got that much mingling in him and socializing. That's bringing out the anger in him. He can't call up any rapper. He's just with his crew. I know it's troubling to have everything but really have nothing."

-MTV.com

Another true story^^^^^^^^^^^^
 12 years ago '04        #8
Jamaro85 
space
space
$10,610 | Props total: 1 1
Lmao...Jada is on some funny, yet real sh*t...50 can't drive around in a drop...50 can't call up any rapper...he can't socialize...lmao...
 03-03-2005, 05:19 PM         #9
canalstreet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Source: Vibe Magazine

Fat Joe says he doesn't want to promote beef. In an exclusive interview with Vibe Magazine Fat Joe discussed his feelings about 50 Cent Controversy. "I don't rap battle, I'm going to talk to him one time and one time only, this man needs to respect me. I hope that I don't have to beat it out of him [50 Cent] to be honest with you." I'm going to give him that taste right quick and keep it moving and never respond to that. You have to understand this is Fat Joe the guy who buys computer for kids and runs basketball programs for the kids during the summer. I am not with all of this negativity. It actually bothers me hearing me on the radio arguing. If you have a problem with me as a man you should approach me, everyone knows how to get in touch with me."

This is a stance much different than his rap counterpart 50 Cent, who appears to welcome violence and controversy. But what should a rapper do when beef comes to them, packaged in a song on one of the most anticipated hip hop albums of the year?

Fat Joe said he is not with 50 Cent calling him out because he doesn't approve of rap beef. "I'm a real dude, if I wasn't a rapper I would be considered a real dude .....and we don't talk about beef...I don't respect cats on the radio arguing because if your going to do something you are going to go to jail for all of that and if you are not going to do that then your fake for even talking all of that." "The fans know that Fat Joe is one of the realest and he [50 Cent] knows that and and I have know choice but to let my fans know that I know that he's dissed everyone of your favorite entertainers and everyobody seems to ignore that he [50 Cent] dissed him, .......but Fat Joe is the truth that's why I tell you that I am truth, and I am the truth and I'm going to have to take to him right quick address it....but I am not with this..I am not promoting beef......I am not KRS-ONE or MC SHAN...or LL and CANIBUS....I know what my crew is capable of and I am not with it.....I love hip-hop and respect all of the pioneers who paved the ways and we don't need this negative energy."

"I have been overlooked for a lot of years...I have been Ben Wallace for a long-time...I sold millions of records..I have had four number one hits...and some people still think that I am lucky and every year that I am getting luckier....but after this album, it's a rap. My face will be cemented in rap's Rushmore." "As for as I am concerned I am one of hip-hop's greatest....I am not saying that I am the greatest or I am in the top ten but I am somewhere around 18 or 17. . There has never been another Latino rapper except Big Pun and I put him on. There has never been another rapper 12 years in the game I been consistent for 12 years. Look at New York it was gone for a minute. Until the Gods brought New York back. When you look back to "You Got A Flow Joe" and Digging In the Crates, big up to them because I am still member and know one thought that out of that crew that I would be the one in 2005 holding the torch still and some artist from New York before that didn't even want to say New York and some artist from New York before that didn't even want to say New York."

On 50 Cent's latest album The Massacre, he classifies Fat Joe's 2004 hit single, "Lean Back," a dud on his track "Piggy Bank."

Fat Joe said in response to 50 Cent's comments to Lean Back was a dud. "I find that funny because Lean Back was the biggest song in hip-hop history as far as spins in radio history and the single went platinum and the album went gold. It [the album] should of done better. I wish it had but, I am just trying to make great catalog music. The problem I have with him [50 Cent] is not whether Lean Back was a dud but that he should of never came out and tried to address me that's very disrespectful after I made it clear million times that I had know problem with him."

On the record 50 Cent's Candy Shop, "Me and Scott Torch produced the beat. I told him to come up with the introduction and even trhe beat with horns, I told him and he actually played it. I went back to the studio and everybody was like that was dope. He heard it [50 Cent] and I said go let him use it....."I am not going to sit here and say that 50 Cent doesn't make hot songs...He makes hot songs and I love a lot of his music."

Although the New York native would prefer to ignore 50's antics, he spoke candidly with Vibe.com's Patrick Taliaferro about 50 Cent, Terror Squad's rumored breakup, The Game, his contribution to 50's new album, and of course his upcoming album, All or Nothing. Checkout this exclusive Vibe.com video interview with Fat Joe....

12 years ago '04        #10
gngstr357 
space
space
$1,351 | Props total: 0 0
this is all bullsh*t both reply songs are gona be on joe and styles ALBUMS (KEY WORD) people will buy there albums to hear the diss songs
 12 years ago '04        #11
selfishpimpin 3 heat pts
space
space
$469 | Props total: 7 7
fat joe is being the bigger man literally
 12 years ago '04        #12
ice pop 
space
space
space
$1,148 | Props total: 0 0
does anyone notice every fat joe interview he always brings up how he bought some computers for a school
 12 years ago '04        #13
Dip$etEa$tside 
space
space
space
$5,931 | Props total: 0 0
 ice pop said:
does anyone notice every fat joe interview he always brings up how he bought some computers for a school

u know how much comp cost nowadays for schools.
 12 years ago '04        #14
Young Professa 7 heat pts
space
space
$13,494 | Props total: 903 903
 canalstreet said:
Source: Vibe Magazine

"I have been overlooked for a lot of years...I have been Ben Wallace for a long-time...I sold millions of records..I have had four number one hits...and some people still think that I am lucky and every year that I am getting luckier....but after this album, it's a rap. My face will be cemented in rap's Rushmore." "As for as I am concerned I am one of hip-hop's greatest....I am not saying that I am the greatest or I am in the top ten but I am somewhere around 18 or 17. . There has never been another Latino rapper except Big Pun and I put him on. There has never been another rapper 12 years in the game I been consistent for 12 years. Look at New York it was gone for a minute. Until the Gods brought New York back. When you look back to "You Got A Flow Joe" and Digging In the Crates, big up to them because I am still member and know one thought that out of that crew that I would be the one in 2005 holding the torch still and some artist from New York before that didn't even want to say New York and some artist from New York before that didn't even want to say New York."
if that ain't one of the realrest things i've ever read, then fu*k it....i just don't know what is......

more respect to fat joe
 12 years ago '04        #15
Datruth345 
space
space
$1,275 | Props total: 0 0
cause he made it out hes tryin to help other people in the same position he was in do the same...fat joe is real and he been real since the beggining...when u look at the history of hip hop....who the fu*k is fifty cent besides the dude that brainwashed all the white kids
 12 years ago '04        #16
canyouremember 
space
space
$724 | Props total: 0 0
sounds like fat joe is scared :)
 03-03-2005, 05:50 PM         #17
jae phill 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
much respect for fat jo and jadakiss spitting that real yonkers talk
5o is wack adding ingredients to a meal his stomach cant handle
 03-03-2005, 06:16 PM         #18
kheopz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Where talking about too punks knee-jerking about warning shots and worst instead of being streets there going to put these diss tracks on their commercial albums. C'mon guys !!! you call them wise .. saying 50 cent ain't kool with other rappers ... you guys in boxden act like you know everything about these rappers .. Game show a lack of respect and loyalty to someone who pick em up and making his album like a sequel of GRODT .. and y'all siding against a traitor ... You guys here swing like sammy sosa did for the CUBs last year ... But get this straight .. if Jada, Styles P don't get their diss right .. they are fu*king doomed with their rap careers and street credibility ... I think with Nas it's gonna go back and forth but it will be squashed eventually ... I'm telling you just let this thing play out and we all gonna enjoy it. hate when people make it their life while none of these cats put food on your tables or pay for you tution and sh*t. Jada talking about he made tracks with this guy .. that guy ... let start a list between the two and you'll see that it's a silly argument .. Lyrics with bad music .. is garabage ... that's why you need good prodution cuz that creates the music ... So don't get your facts twisted .. It's rap music that sales and not rap lyrics cuz non of them dudes if it was for lyrics only will be the kings. it's all about how you put it all together and that's why producers get mad money fro these artist because lyrics ain't enough ... This should be fun but how many weapons do these guys have to f!ght against each other cuz one track isn't enough .. and Joe, jada, styles P are shooting back a 50 cent and Co first ... so it better be good cuz Green lantern will be behind that beat when it strikes back ... oh boy ... this is nice cuz I can read bullsh*t about this whole thin to distract myself from work ...

ONE!!!
 03-03-2005, 06:28 PM         #19
AllEyezOnMe187 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I hope 1 of dem n*ggas tell 50 dat he look like a Gorilla

fu*k G G G G_Unit

JADA TEAR DAT a.ss UP MAYNE
 03-03-2005, 06:29 PM         #20
SmokieMcPot 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
sh*t n*gga, jada carried that hoe a.ss n*gga 50
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Tyrann Mathieu's Sister
24 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside How much money do barbers make?
164 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sep 27 - The brain becomes 'unified' when hallucinating on LSD
172 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside That's the most beautiful ass I've ever seen
47 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Jalen Ramsey Won’t Stop Talking: Meet the NFL’s next shutdown corner
69 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
audio inside OFFFICAL: Dom Kennedy "Los Angeles Not For Sale Vol. 1 (Anticipation/Di..
96 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA If these careers ended today, are any HOF worthy?
114 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Sep 27 - Devastating video reveals how the undecided reacted to Trump’s..
47 comments
19 hours ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy