NBA Read Westbrooks lips to Embiid
42 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
19 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
79 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
22 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 4 years ago '04        #101
JJH35 9 heat pts
space
space
$1,840 | Props total: 891 891
 BHAMBOi293 said:
REAL n*gga SHIDD!!!!
yeah to throw down threats on twitter
 4 years ago '06        #102
B Ray 14 heat pts14
space
space
$6,373 | Props total: 4596 4596
 Stillhyphy said:

anyways, i thought this was some fake beef. and im still thinkin that until some real sh*t actually pops off. its just hard to believe outta all people flocka and gucci goin at it in this type of way
Forreal bra. but who would've ever thought gucci and gotti would fall out. Dat n*gga guwop like nino brown
 4 years ago '12        #103
BeatinGuts 
space
space
space
$408 | Props total: 1 1
Gucci over Flocka all day.. not even close no where near close.... stay high like giraffe pus*y, not even a great line but better than any single fu*king thing fluka has done, spoonfed by his moms, rode gucci till he figured out what to do himself...
 4 years ago '12        #104
KleanKutt100 151 heat pts151
space
space
$4,717 | Props total: 2570 2570
 Twin4real said:
thats not what happened, this wasn't a home invasion. he was set up, he wasn't at home. he defended himself in a situation where he could of easily got k!lled. i'm not taking sides but don't twist up information to discredit someone or better yet if you don't really know what happen then
[pic - click to view]

smh, comprehension. I never said he was at his home, I said A HOME he was in got invaded. Either way it doesnt change the point being made. It could be your local street thug, barber, algebra teacher, preacher, soccer mom, etc........if they are present while someone breaks into their home (or any home they are in at the time) and they have a firearm on them......they're going to fire it at the intruder. lol That doesnt put you into the same category as a "goon" who would do drive bys, shoot some n*gga after the club, stick up somebody, etc....as if any of that dumb sh*t is to be proud of anyway, I'm just saying, for all these n*ggas interested in "street cred" what Gucci did doesnt apply.

Last edited by KleanKutt100; 08-16-2013 at 09:45 PM..
 4 years ago '10        #105
peeyump 15 heat pts15
space
space
$21,112 | Props total: 1271 1271
only one of them n*ggaz got bodies in the streets............and it aint the dread head.
 4 years ago '12        #106
space
space
 Twin4real said:
i comprehend very well and the fact that you keep talking about break ins lets me kno you don't know wtf you talking about. He was at a strippers spot and was set up. 3 dudes ran in/not broke in...its a difference.

So you telling me that if 3 n*ggas were sent to k!ll you, and you k!ll one of them and the other 2 take off running that isn't a boost to your rep? Say what you want but his street cred damn sho didn't drop after that incident.
First part is irrelevant to my point.

@Bolded, sure that may "boost street cred" to some people, but it wouldn't to me.

I can tell you why.

I'm not a gangsta, a thug or any of that sh*t. I do have a firearm for protection though. If I was chilling over some bi*ch's house and she set me up and I saw n*ggas ambushin me with duct tape.............hell yeah I'd fire in self defense.

So only "street n*ggas" would protect themselves in potentially life threatenin situation? Anybody would

That doesnt mean I'm the type of n*gga who would go car jack someone, or shoot someone who I got into an argument or "beef" with though.
 4 years ago '12        #107
space
space
Either way.............maybe these n*ggas will get each other dropped.......hopefully it will cut down on all these frail a.ss young n*ggas around Georgia false claiming bloods.

Tired of seeing n*ggas who dressed like this

[pic - click to view]

with a red bandana around their head dancin in groups to "versace" or some sh*t.....only doing that sh*t because of Flocka and Gucci.
 4 years ago '13        #108
Guvnor 1122 heat pts1122
space
space
$43,263 | Props total: 12305 12305
 NvrCMyNut said:
these n*ggas all irrelevant n*ggas still performing those old a.ss songs to white boys who still thin waka's hot
 4 years ago '12        #109
space
space
 Twin4real said:
If you would just come out and say you don't like gucci i could respect that, cause all this other sh*t you talking i ain't feeling it. You keep speaking like this man knew what time it was and you was there. The easiest thing to do is say what you would do in a situation. Everybody say i would of did this and did that, then they a.ss freeze up when they put in that position.
.....aint no side choosin with me.....Gucci Mane's easily had a longer, better career, and I would apply the sh*t I'm sayin to anybody. me, you, gucci, flocka whoever. I just dont see how anybody would freeze up in that spot.

it aint even about being "pus*y" or "soft"......someone would have to be dumb as fu*k to freeze in that situation.

A bunch of people will freeze up after talkin sh*t or somethin......but if someone running at you with duct tape and you got a gun, who gon freeze up? You just gon let them do it? lol

I'm saying that dont deserve street cred because in my opinion, it could be your local street thug, your local family physician, or your local car pool, soccer mom....anybody gonna bust when their life is threatened.

Last edited by KleanKutt100; 08-16-2013 at 11:38 PM..
 4 years ago '12        #110
space
space
 NvrCMyNut said:
these n*ggas all irrelevant n*ggas still performing those old a.ss songs to white boys who still thin waka's hot
n*gga said when they do shows now, the club dont even up the cover charge, and then they come out and perform these headliners

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

4 years ago '12        #111
space
space
 Twin4real said:

Average, everyday people shoot ambushers all the time, in self defense.

I guess these hardcore, street gangstas need to drop mixtapes now that they have street cred

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

etc etc etc
 4 years ago '04        #112
kreuzberg61 20 heat pts20
space
space
$3,227 | Props total: 133 133
 KleanKutt100 said:

Average, everyday people shoot ambushers all the time, in self defense.

I guess these hardcore, street gangstas need to drop mixtapes now that they have street cred

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

etc etc etc

he could have just given up his chain... like other rappers have done

he didn't... doesn't make him a stonecold k!ller but proves that he won't fold under pressure.

end of story. now stop your crusade against the trap god and do something else.
 4 years ago '12        #113
space
space
 kreuzberg61 said:

he could have just given up his chain... like other rappers have done

he didn't... doesn't make him a stonecold k!ller but proves that he won't fold under pressure.

end of story. now stop your crusade against the trap god and do something else.
Being held at gunpoint and demanded to give up goods such as a chain is different from having enough time to react and pull out your own weapon and fire at someone who's not already up on you.

You Gucci fans need to accept that he did what any other person would have done in that situation, lol that's why he got off.

But you n*ggas can relax, I'm not saying your "Trap Lord" is soft, or that he's not a goon, I'm just saying his self defense shooting doesnt prove anything.

Hopefully, he k!lls someone in cold blood one day over a dice game or somethin so you ignorant n*ggas be proud

Last edited by KleanKutt100; 08-17-2013 at 02:01 AM..
 4 years ago '10        #114
Two02x3 1 heat pts
space
space
$7,592 | Props total: 6712 6712
Gucci isn't a k!ller. He's a dude who had his life threatened and k!lled a guy in self-defense. Like dude said, THAT'S WHY HE GOT OFF. My square a.ss 21 year old sister would have done the same thing. It's not about freezing up or anything. It's about you living or dying. He didn't run up on anyone or put it any work. He got set up and k!lled a dude who was comin for him. End of story.

And if he's the G that dudes say he is, then he needs to address Flocka like a man. Getting on Twitter talking about someones mom or how much money you make off them is funny and all...but it's also corny.
 4 years ago '07        #115
zynnlahh 
space
space
space
$1,873 | Props total: 819 819
they're just gonna duke it out @ Debs crib as usual and hug it out after as usual
 4 years ago '06        #116
Supreme7 2 heat pts
space
space
$12,838 | Props total: 2000 2000
Sugar knight doe
 4 years ago '11        #117
keejee 131 heat pts131
space
space
$9,191 | Props total: 24 24
If you ain't gettin money I don't wanna link with ya
I bring the pot to the water I could kitchen sink with ya
I had to kick you out the squad, you was the weakest link n*gga

it was all good just a week ago

[video - click to view]

4 years ago '08        #118
d3athb4dishonor 5 heat pts
space
space
$7,478 | Props total: 573 573
 Minister said:

[pic - click to view]

Signed a slave a.ss Diddy deal
 08-17-2013, 09:48 AM         #119
guccilouieprada 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
My bro know gucci (not that personally he bought 15 plates of mid off him once) but he say they dont play and he and his goons stay with the thunder and nobody say sh*t to em
 08-17-2013, 09:49 AM         #120
guccilouieprada 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
So waka better shut up before he get whacked
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
48 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
27 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
58 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Here is what Disney now owns.
81 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside DJ Khaled pays homage to Wayne
78 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
131 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
53 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy