most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
32 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
83 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 4 years ago '11        #41
PotheadFocker 169 heat pts169
space
space
$33,318 | Props total: 8443 8443
 the player said:
hope these n*ggas f!ght...
World Star could sell that sh*t as their first ever pay-per-view

Would be the GOAT moment in rap history
 4 years ago '10        #42
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,864 | Props total: 13659 13659
Slim's death might be another reason why Waka on his fu*k Wop sh*t

OG k!lla said:
Whole crowd saying n*gga this n*gga that lol....but nobody speaks on it
sounds like these posers on Boxden:seeyou2:

~~S.L.I.M.~~ said:

hell nah

I-NeeD-$$$ said:
ANYONE can get shot and robbed... it comes wit " that life"

fu*kin nerd

@this avy though

Solid2 snake said:
Yea.. He wouldn't give up his chain so they shot him
nah, he got jacked and wet up for his chain @ a car wash
 4 years ago '12        #43
Stillhyphy 39 heat pts39
space
space
$9,566 | Props total: 5605 5605
 BHAMBOi293 said:

Dis what type of n*ggas yall listen 2 n*ggas getting black eyes and n*ggas snitching and shidd!!!!

n*gga searching old youtube videos to try and make a point shut up
 4 years ago '07        #44
True Sinister 116 heat pts116
space
space
$22,057 | Props total: 4674 4674
Nobody wants to see them go at it.

I just wish I knew where the problem began so I know who to not support ever again.
 08-16-2013, 01:52 AM         #45
Barre Kelly 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Real talk everyone knows Flocka was the muscle for bricksquad. If it wasnt for Hitsquad (the original bricksquad with Waka, Slim Dunkin, Chaz, and all them Grove St dudes), Gucci wouldnt have been hot on the streets like he was. Waka and them was in the clubs at libra mobbin holdin down Gucci. He ran to Mizay and all them ATL bloods cuz Jeezy had them Locs on his a.ss. How you turn blood when you 30??? LOL STOP IT 5!

You could see Waka moves through the streets better than Gucci. Waka went to LA got put on the hood out there and had 100 blood running around with Brick Squad pieces after that.

BIG HOMIE FLOCK
 08-16-2013, 01:55 AM         #46
SOD RG 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Man, this sh*t aint never gonna be the same.

Gucci & Waka

sh*t even if they fix this sh*t, still wont be the same... music has changed forever

4 years ago '07        #47
space
space
 CakedUP23 said:
Man, this sh*t aint never gonna be the same.

Gucci & Waka

sh*t even if they fix this sh*t, still wont be the same... music has changed forever

[video - click to view]

4 years ago '12        #48
Stillhyphy 39 heat pts39
space
space
 Barre Kelly said:
Real talk everyone knows Flocka was the muscle for bricksquad. If it wasnt for Hitsquad (the original bricksquad with Waka, Slim Dunkin, Chaz, and all them Grove St dudes), Gucci wouldnt have been hot on the streets like he was. Waka and them was in the clubs at libra mobbin holdin down Gucci. He ran to Mizay and all them ATL bloods cuz Jeezy had them Locs on his a.ss. How you turn blood when you 30??? LOL STOP IT 5!

You could see Waka moves through the streets better than Gucci. Waka went to LA got put on the hood out there and had 100 blood running around with Brick Squad pieces after that.

BIG HOMIE FLOCK
You do fu*kin realize Gucci has been hot in the streets since 04, way before anybody even knew who flocka was you just typed a whole bunch of bullsh*t my dude. guccis name been ringin in the streets since he was a youngin, thanks to help from his older brother. Flocka was just another shooter that got added to a crew of k!llas
 4 years ago '07        #49
space
space
 Stillhyphy said:
You do fu*kin realize Gucci has been hot in the streets since 04, way before anybody even knew who flocka was you just typed a whole bunch of bullsh*t my dude. guccis name been ringin in the streets since he was a youngin, thanks to help from his older brother. Flocka was just another shooter that got added to a crew of k!llas
Just because you're condescending doesn't make you right. Gucci wasn't sh*t in 04 but a regional rapper trying desperately to keep so icy. Gucci didn't become a breakout star until 2009 after Flocka was around. Gucci's highest selling album had Waka on it. Waka does songs with Drake while Gucci does mixtapes with V nasty.

It is you who doesn't understand.
 08-16-2013, 02:11 AM         #50
Barre Kelly 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Stillhyphy said:
You sound like a doofus my g sit indian style and dwell on what I just said. Jeezy buried him in 05 harlem shaked at his wake and everything Gucci didnt get really hot again until 07 and that's when Flocka moms stepped in on the business and Hitsquad stepped in on the street side.
 4 years ago '07        #51
space
space
 Barre Kelly said:
You sound like a doofus my g sit indian style and dwell on what I just said. Jeezy buried him in 05 harlem shaked at his wake and everything Gucci didnt get really hot again until 07 and that's when Flocka moms stepped in on the business and Hitsquad stepped in on the street side.
Not even in 07...in 07 he was getting rejected from Usher songs where Jeezy took the spot.
 08-16-2013, 02:24 AM         #52
SOD RG 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 True Sinister said:
Thank you
 4 years ago '12        #53
Stillhyphy 39 heat pts39
space
space
 True Sinister said:
Just because you're condescending doesn't make you right. Gucci wasn't sh*t in 04 but a regional rapper trying desperately to keep so icy. Gucci didn't become a breakout star until 2009 after Flocka was around. Gucci's highest selling album had Waka on it. Waka does songs with Drake while Gucci does mixtapes with V nasty.

It is you who doesn't understand.
Dont ever in your life reply to me again after your lil meltdown earlier fu*k is wrong with you

Barre Kelly said:
So you really gonna sit there and tell me that everybody and their mama didnt know every word to Big Cat Laflare in 06? ever since that album dropped gucci been hot since, mainstream and underground. If you dont know that then you been livin under a rock

Waka didn't do sh*t for gucci fame wise
 08-16-2013, 02:45 AM         #54
Barre Kelly 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Flockaveli >>> Every Major Gucci Release

Discovering Lex Luger/Southside >>>>>

BIG HOMIE FLOCK
 4 years ago '07        #55
space
space
 Stillhyphy said:
Dont ever in your life reply to me again after your lil meltdown earlier fu*k is wrong with you

So you really gonna sit there and tell me that everybody and their mama didnt know every word to Big Cat Laflare in 06? ever since that album dropped gucci been hot since, mainstream and underground. If you dont know that then you been livin under a rock

Waka didn't do sh*t for gucci fame wise
You sound like you're upset that you can't prove a false point and are reduced to mentioning things about me when the discussion was Gucci and waka. Gucci's label was called so icy because he was not hot at all until waka flocka FLAME heated things up.
 4 years ago '07        #56
OG Perez 16 heat pts16
space
space
$42,504 | Props total: 10803 10803
 LeChosen1 said:
@ :52

sh*ts looks like a fu*king Klan Gathering with Waka as a Black Messiah

Those white people are hype as fu*k
I'm crying son that's how Kevin is when he goes to see him
 4 years ago '07        #57
OG Perez 16 heat pts16
space
space
$42,504 | Props total: 10803 10803
 PotheadFocker said:
World Star could sell that sh*t as their first ever pay-per-view

Would be the GOAT moment in rap history
Noooooo But I would pay $100 to watch
 4 years ago '04        #58
TrapBoi 
space
space
$2,046 | Props total: 134 134
 Barre Kelly said:

BIG HOMIE FLOCK
waka scared of Kebo though...talk aout that. he dont want nann day of Kebo Gotti
 08-16-2013, 08:10 AM         #59
Nasty Neighbor 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
you bout to see how pus*y gucci is watch

i been trying to tell you n*ggas
 08-16-2013, 08:18 AM         #60
Nasty Neighbor 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
they been hyping ol boy up like he's the boogeyman of rap music all because he george zimmerman'd somebody

hopefully chief keef get off his d!ck and stat making that real drill sh*t again
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
82 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
27 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Dec 10 - Putin: America Is Godless, Has Turned Away from Christian Values
132 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
48 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
297 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
audio inside Quavo & Lil Yachty “Ice Tray” (Joe Budden Diss)
76 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Eminem's First Week numbers for every album ranked
51 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
215 comments
1 day ago