Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
68 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA New NBA logo? 👑🔥🔥🔥
44 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
86 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
164 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 4 years ago '07        #61
Pos 90 heat pts90
space
space
$9,630 | Props total: 5487 5487

[video - click to view]

4 years ago '08        #62
Andre3stacks 20 heat pts20
space
space
$18,966 | Props total: 7378 7378
Bump this been on replay in da whip.
 4 years ago '10        #63
knowlege bass 
space
space
$3,221 | Props total: 563 563
If someone was expecting a Clipse like album I can see them being very disappointed with this album. For me I like it overall, but I am not overwhelmed by it. It's not going to get the AOTY but I also enjoy quite a few songs. Both the Pusha and Ab-Liva songs are favourites so far, as are "Bow Down No Mo" and "Bury That". "Unforgettble" is nice but they should have left out the singing part of the hook. The KRS-1 homage on "Blasphemy" With Fam-Lay is also dope and sounds like something that could have been on "Hell Hath No Fury" with the minimalist style. The problem with the album is with the production on certain songs which interrupt the flow of the album for me. I feel No Malice could have got his message across while also sticking to the formula he is known for. I guess I am not big on the production on songs like the title track. "Hear Ye Him" is a deep joint but probably badly placed sounds like an outtro track. "June" could have been so much more subtle production wise with the sample. Dude should have tapped Khrysis. The other issue is No Malices super straight forward approach to the lyrics. He could have gone the Lupe route and dropped some joints with biblical depth for us to decipher.
The last 4 tracks kinda bring down the overall album for me. If he had another 4 joints at the level of "Smoke and Mirrors" it would have been stronger for me. However overall it's not too bad. I really like 7 of the 13 actual joints (minus interludes/skits) and I don't outright hate any of the others just used to hearing Pusha over top notch ahead of their time beats. The religious content doesn't bother me because frankly that has always been there. The titles of their albums have leaned that way..."Lord Willin".... and No Malice was showing a lot of signs of that on the last Clipse album.
 4 years ago '11        #64
Kobane 163 heat pts163 OP
space
space
$15,105 | Props total: 2320 2320
Wasnt what I expected to be at all. It wasnt preachy but it was preachy at times. Malice is raw but No Malice is a step back. Im glad he's doing more positive music but this one wasnt for me
 4 years ago '04        #65
deadwrong03 89 heat pts89
space
space
space
$4,544 | Props total: 535 535
album is flames I wasn't preachy like I expected production is suspect on like 4 songs but other than that I like the regretful apologetic tone of the album. Still Got Love, Blasphemy and No Time are my favs one of the better releases this year, makes me wonder how a new clipse album with proper production would sound
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
44 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
What's the best punchline you heard this year?
100 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
91 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
185 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who are these washed up niggas next to Drake?
60 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
81 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
83 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
110 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy