UFC Fight Night: Shogun vs. Sonnen Official Discussion Thread

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
26 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
77 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
174 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
87 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 4 years ago '12        #441
Dee352 170 heat pts170
space
space
$10,741 | Props total: 610 610
McDonald got a extra 100k f!ght of the night and submission of the night
 4 years ago '08        #442
triznathaniel 42 heat pts42
space
space
$5,845 | Props total: 1341 1341
 warbux04 said:
who had the biggest talent drop after the suspected juice was out the system. overeem or manny. marquez and manny 3 f!ght is when they start saying manny no longer on roids, wasnt as strong, taking more damage, and not looking cut ever since this f!ght also more willing to test. or overeem after he got busted came back wasnt as cut, look like he had a little more fat on him, cant seem to finish guys even when their hurt and hes 270lbs.
Manny never pissed hot in his career
 dblockallday said:
he was only 250 in this f!ght i think.

the overeem hype in general wasn't completely warranted. his hype really started after he knocked out hari in k-1 and had some success there. in mma he never really had any great wins at HW. his only good win was against werdum and he didn't look great in that f!ght either.

it's a shame we will probably never see him vs jds. that would have been fireworks. based on these last few f!ghts it's safe to say jds would have destroyed him, but i still would have liked to see it.
It's a shame we never saw Reem vs JDS when Reem was on that good sh*t... Post T Reem would get smoked in under 2 minutes, that's being generous
 Fedor Christ said:
Overeem's f!ght IQ is just fu*king terrible, man. It pisses me off because if you go back and watch, he is CLEARLY WINNING and on his way to another dominant finish, but he fails to adapt to his opponents' desperate scrambles and pays the price every single time.

I say they should do Duffee vs Browne next.
Why did he stop throwing body shots

Hapa deserves a top 5 opponent... If the UFC feels he isn't ready for the loser of Cain/JDS III, I guess a rematch with Bigfoot? Even that's better and "makes more sense" that Todd Duffee
 4 years ago '11        #443
thehammer 742 heat pts742
space
space
$4,508 | Props total: 144 144
 4 years ago '05        #444
MysticKJ 28 heat pts28
space
space
$15,424 | Props total: 4766 4766
 Fedor Christ said:
Overeem's f!ght IQ is just fu*king terrible, man. It pisses me off because if you go back and watch, he is CLEARLY WINNING and on his way to another dominant finish, but he fails to adapt to his opponents' desperate scrambles and pays the price every single time.
Reem is weak mentally...it's the same story every time...even when he was LHW...Reem is always whooping a.ss and then ends up losing...cardio, hands down, c*ckiness, etc...problem now is, he isn't f!ghting bums anymore...
 thehammer said:

if Silva turns it down...Vitor shouldn't be able to choose opponents, no f!ghts at MW unless for the belt, only f!ghting in Brazil...; Machida vs. Sonnen...
 4 years ago '04        #445
yaobabydaddy 
space
space
$4,549 | Props total: 596 596
Overeem is a dissapointment. Rooted for him last 2 f!ghts and he goes and gets gassed. Same for Uriah hall. Crazy ads outcomes last 2 events. Chael the god upsets shotgun . Lyoto gets cheated. Uriah hall ends up being all hype. Overeem gets k'ed again? Wtf.
 4 years ago '07        #446
RJ96 8 heat pts
space
space
$15,837 | Props total: 2000 2000
its one thing to get gassed quick but its another to keep your hands down when you dead a.ss know you have a glass jaw

I'm still @ him not even checking one of those front kicks
 4 years ago '06        #447
Yung Dilla 1479 heat pts1479
space
space
$54,912 | Props total: 25855 25855
Watched the Reem f!ght again and Yamasaki screwed him lol. The rule book says if your opponent grunts in pain or screams the ref has to stop the f!ght. Well the knee that dropped Browne he let out a scream got up and dropped again which he kept out another scream lol Yamasaki didn't do sh*t. Tbh Reem looked good until he gassed. He was looking like a real striker his issue is his gas he won't win another fought until he works on that Travis had nothing for him until he gassed neither did bigfoot. Reem still should of beat Browne but Mario gave no fu*ks about the rules lol.
 08-20-2013, 06:32 AM         #448
Sdotsurfer11 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
f!ghters scream all the time.... Even Connor screamed in pain.
 4 years ago '04        #449
Tastemaker331 46 heat pts46
space
space
$39,166 | Props total: 9607 9607
 Yung Dilla said:
Watched the Reem f!ght again and Yamasaki screwed him lol. The rule book says if your opponent grunts in pain or screams the ref has to stop the f!ght. Well the knee that dropped Browne he let out a scream got up and dropped again which he kept out another scream lol Yamasaki didn't do sh*t. Tbh Reem looked good until he gassed. He was looking like a real striker his issue is his gas he won't win another fought until he works on that Travis had nothing for him until he gassed neither did bigfoot. Reem still should of beat Browne but Mario gave no fu*ks about the rules lol.
lol i remember hearing that sh*t
had a n*gga like

which made it only more shocking when Reem got rocked
 4 years ago '13        #450
BoiiDoIt34 209 heat pts209
space
space
$1,311 | Props total: 746 746
Condit vs Brown
 4 years ago '11        #451
thehammer 742 heat pts742
space
space
$4,508 | Props total: 144 144
 dblockallday said:
what happened to this dude? i remember dana calling him the next anderson/gsp or some crazy nonsense like that.
He's gone 4-2 since being cut from the UFC. 2-1 in Bellator His losses were a split decision against Tournament finalist Marcin Held & a majority decision to undefeated Tony Martin. He did beat 7-0 Darrell Horcher in Bellator earlier this year.
Home      

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
91 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
What's the best punchline you heard this year?
102 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
83 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
188 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
44 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
joie chavis
32 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
I'm taking that one-way flight to London
16 comments
1 day ago