Migos clown Joe Budden to oblivion
78 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Well Damn quavo is out here clowning buddens again
132 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
31 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA BIG BALLER BRAND JUST SHUT DOWN NYC TODAY :mjomfg:
31 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 08-18-2013, 08:17 AM         #421
Sdotsurfer11 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Ur really trying to say one f!ght makes you a strike force dude? I know your pissed your man lost but be serious.
 4 years ago '06        #422
vinceisallin 11 heat pts11
space
space
$6,841 | Props total: 1754 1754
 Fedor Christ said:

More like having no knees wrecked Shogun.

This is by far Sonnen's biggest accomplishment to date. Let's not get too excited here. Shogun is still that dude until further notice.

Sonnen is still 0-3 against Jeremy Horn.

Oh, and for the record, Shogun won that Hendo f!ght. Want me to post the f!ghtmetrics?
Lmao shoguns had bad knees for years, should of known that before that bullsh*t prediction

Just take an l and move along, that dude prediction you quoted was spot on
 08-18-2013, 09:01 AM         #423
Sdotsurfer11 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Fedor Christ said:
Cain Velasquez DOES count as a Strikeforce f!ghter. It's how he got his career started.

It was hard enough getting him f!ghts because he already had a reputation as a powerful wrestler from his NCAA days. It's why he got fast-tracked to the UFC so early.

And Daniel Cormier and Jacare both say hello. Werdum is smiling, too.
By that logic almost no one is a UFC f!ghter
 08-18-2013, 09:54 AM         #424
iQon 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Cain had ONE f!ght in Strikeforce. That doesn't make him a Strikeforce f!ghter, it just makes him a guy that fought at Strikeforce first.

Someone who actually put some time in, made a name for himself at Strikeforce... that's a "Strikeforce f!ghter." And aside from Overeem, what mid-to-top tier Strikeforce f!ghter hasn't looked good since the merger?

and speaking of Overeem...
 4 years ago '09        #425
ShadyVsEminem 244 heat pts244
space
space
$21,693 | Props total: 6192 6192
Mcgregor and Chael P won, il take that. Maybe Mcregors hype is too big but not a lot of f!ghters d the types of stuff he was trying early last night, he hurt himself in the 2nd so did well to continue to dominate. Finally theres a half decent Irishman for us to cheer for and he is drawing interest to the sport in the media here, hopefully that will be enough to bring the UFC back here for an event would be some atmosphere if he headlined an event at the 02 in Dublin

Last edited by ShadyVsEminem; 08-18-2013 at 10:01 AM..
 4 years ago '05        #426
dblockallday 
space
space
$8,811 | Props total: 1520 1520
 thehammer said:
Uriah Hall =
[pic - click to view]

what happened to this dude? i remember dana calling him the next anderson/gsp or some crazy nonsense like that.
 4 years ago '07        #427
RJ96 8 heat pts
space
space
$15,827 | Props total: 1989 1989
 Fedor Christ said:
Cain Velasquez DOES count as a Strikeforce f!ghter. It's how he got his career started.

It was hard enough getting him f!ghts because he already had a reputation as a powerful wrestler from his NCAA days. It's why he got fast-tracked to the UFC so early.

And Daniel Cormier and Jacare both say hello. Werdum is smiling, too.

Cain is not a strikeforce f!ghter for the exact reason you just stated

Werdum?? he came up from the UFC

Jacare my dude but he only had one f!ght so has Cormier so until they rack up a winning streak Strikeforce n*ggas still can't cut it in the UFC

as for my dude Overeem they better give him Brandon Schaub or Dave Herman (if he's still employed) for his next f!ght and if he stills gets KOed
 4 years ago '07        #428
Windigo 31 heat pts31
space
space
$5,655 | Props total: 1114 1114
the next day im not even mad at sonnen im glad he gonna start putting down people that used to be

shogod at the age of 31 i have lost hope for being a contender ever again

he needs to f!ght people that will stand with him and not move around in front of him
 4 years ago '09        #429
ShadyVsEminem 244 heat pts244
space
space
$21,693 | Props total: 6192 6192
 jwindigo2k4 said:
he needs to f!ght people that will stand with him and not move around in front of him
You want him to bring his punching bag from his gym to the octagon?
 4 years ago '05        #430
HiRolliN 109 heat pts109
space
space
$20,246 | Props total: 2421 2421
 ShadyVsEminem said:
 4 years ago '05        #431
dblockallday 
space
space
speaking of strikeforce f!ghters "not being able to hang" in the ufc... melendez should be champ right now, he got robbed against bendo.

not sure why these debates even get brought up. i can understand the pride vs ufc debates back in the day but ever since ufc bought pride there hasn't really been a legit #2 org. it's ufc and everybody else. so i'm not sure why people care about a debate of "f!ghters from these orgs can't hang" or what not.

Last edited by dblockallday; 08-18-2013 at 03:42 PM..
 4 years ago '09        #432
Zaosyn 261 heat pts261 OP
space
space
$14,062 | Props total: 1090 1090
Last night was full of upsets though..

Lauzon losing that badly I heard.. god damn
 4 years ago '08        #433
triznathaniel 42 heat pts42
space
space
$5,825 | Props total: 1320 1320
 dblockallday said:
speaking of strikeforce f!ghters "not being able to hang" in the ufc... melendez should be champ right now, he got robbed against bendo.

not sure why these debates even get brought up. i can understand the pride vs ufc debates back in the day but ever since ufc bought pride there hasn't really been a legit #2 org. it's ufc and everybody else. so i'm not sure why people care about a debate of "f!ghters from these orgs can't hang" or what not.

Also, Bobby Green... josh Thomson... Masvidal just got a win...
 4 years ago '08        #434
triznathaniel 42 heat pts42
space
space
$5,825 | Props total: 1320 1320
 Fedor Christ said:
Let me explain an extremely simple concept to some of you.

If I get a job working as a school teacher, for even one day, I can say I was a teacher.

If it shows up on my tax returns then I went in there, even for only one day, got paid, and never went back... I was still a teacher.

Cain had one f!ght in Strikeforce.

I need one of you simple motherfu*kers to now explain how it magically "doesn't count".

How this 1 f!ght has somehow become 0 f!ght and no longer registers. Explain your logic.
If the week after your first and last day as a teacher you start training and eventually win a UFC belt, no one will remember you as a teacher, dude. It's like the bridge builder who sucks one c*ck, only the opposite

Actually that's not true at all, your world title holding a.ss will always be a teacher
 4 years ago '05        #435
dblockallday 
space
space
 Fedor Christ said:
dblockallday.... I have to know something, fam.

A while back when I first came onto Boxden I remember just about everybody was pro G-Unit. Except me and you.

You ARE the same guy who met Fat Joe once, right?
that was me. i used to troll on this name back in the day. not really troll but i did hate on g-unit a lot. my other user name got banned so i made this one. i don't even remember why i got banned lol. i think i got banned by a mod that was a g-unit stan or something so when i made my new name i took the hating to a new level.

i don't think i've ever met fat joe though, maybe i made that up
 4 years ago '05        #436
dblockallday 
space
space
yea i'm not from queens either

born and raised in poughkeepsie

i was worried the mods would catch on to who i was and re-ban me so i had to lie about some details. i was pretty active on here back then. before that i used to post a lot on realestn*ggas.com
 4 years ago '06        #437
vinceisallin 11 heat pts11
space
space
$6,841 | Props total: 1754 1754
 jwindigo2k4 said:

he needs to f!ght people in a boxing match, cuz he's knee are to bad to grapple and work on conditioning
Fixed
 4 years ago '07        #438
Windigo 31 heat pts31
space
space
$5,655 | Props total: 1114 1114
 ShadyVsEminem said:
pretty much

imi just kinda sad that all my heroes from when i first got into mma are all old and busted up

i want to say fu*k them but they was super heroes at points in their careers

i miss headkicks mostly

Last edited by Windigo; 08-18-2013 at 04:32 PM..
 4 years ago '04        #439
warbux04 
space
space
$737 | Props total: 182 182
who had the biggest talent drop after the suspected juice was out the system. overeem or manny. marquez and manny 3 f!ght is when they start saying manny no longer on roids, wasnt as strong, taking more damage, and not looking cut ever since this f!ght also more willing to test. or overeem after he got busted came back wasnt as cut, look like he had a little more fat on him, cant seem to finish guys even when their hurt and hes 270lbs.
 4 years ago '05        #440
dblockallday 
space
space
 warbux04 said:
who had the biggest talent drop after the suspected juice was out the system. overeem or manny. marquez and manny 3 f!ght is when they start saying manny no longer on roids, wasnt as strong, taking more damage, and not looking cut ever since this f!ght also more willing to test. or overeem after he got busted came back wasnt as cut, look like he had a little more fat on him, cant seem to finish guys even when their hurt and hes 270lbs.
he was only 250 in this f!ght i think.

the overeem hype in general wasn't completely warranted. his hype really started after he knocked out hari in k-1 and had some success there. in mma he never really had any great wins at HW. his only good win was against werdum and he didn't look great in that f!ght either.

it's a shame we will probably never see him vs jds. that would have been fireworks. based on these last few f!ghts it's safe to say jds would have destroyed him, but i still would have liked to see it.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
87 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
40 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside XXXTentacion gets 7 more charges added to his case and asks fans to sho..
92 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Fans Find Doo Doo Condoms and Lube While Digging into Zac Efrons Trash!
227 comments
21 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
68 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
51 comments
19 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Black In Crew: Chicago Baddie & Potential “No PullOut” Candidate
54 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside ‘Star Wars: The Last Jedi’ Early Buzz: A Surprising, Funny and Jaw-Dr..
31 comments
18 hours ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy