NFL's Most Loyal Fan Bases

most viewed right now
 104
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
73 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 68
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
35 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 46
NBA JAYSON TATUMS CAREER IS OFFICIALLY OVER :mjdamn:
54 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 37
NBA Breakfast Club interviews Lavar Ball & Sons On Family Business, Discipline..
82 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 4 years ago '04        #161
Aesop730 14 heat pts14
space
avatar space
space
$19,654 | Props total: 5336 5336
Lol. This list is based off team worth I bet.
 4 years ago '04        #162
Fameus 6 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$7,603 | Props total: 4053 4053
 Saintaholic said:
Bandwagon fan
Switches support to whatever team/game/allegiance/belief happens to be successful at the time



I know a guy thats a Steelers, Yankees, Lakers, and Alabama Crimson Tide fan.......born and raised in New Orleans. He might be a closet Heat fan right now too, if thats not bandwagon fan I dont know what is........they latch on to the successful teams
You guys seriously have no comprehension of what a "bandwagon fan" is . One last time I will explain this, if you have no interest in lets say the Yankees and all of a sudden they make the playoffs and you go out buy every stitch of Yankees fan gear you can find and catch every second of every inning. YOU HOPPED ON THE BANDWAGON. The guy you know just happens to be a Steelers,Yankees, Lakers & Tide fan . If he only supports those teams when they are successful that is a different story though ! Only one of those teams have won a title in the last 4 years.
 4 years ago '04        #163
DJ Maximum|M 48 heat pts48
space
avatar space
space
$43,358 | Props total: 11563 11563
 Infamous2o1x said:
Raiders last bullsh*t. I see Raiders sh*t all the time all over the TRI STATE...
this dallas is no 1 tho

green bay is top 5
 4 years ago '04        #164
xRipAnT24x 
space
avatar space
space
$5,410 | Props total: 521 521
 Infamous2o1x said:
I fixed your statement earlier. It went over your head.
Whateva you say brah... yea the cowboys are the lamest franchise.. we have the most bandwagon fans even though we havent did anything in nearly 20 years.. and blah blah blah... make sense... im not into the back and forth.. your right brah.. you'll always be right
 4 years ago '10        #165
sillyboy25 10 heat pts10
space
avatar space
space
$954 | Props total: 0 0
 4 years ago '05        #166
Demboyz746 
space
avatar space
space
$1,569 | Props total: 103 103
saints 4 baby..
 4 years ago '07        #167
Eddie..|M 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$18,080 | Props total: 1523 1523
oakland suck but to me they have a top 5 fanbase

ppl out here in VA love da raiders I can only imagine how the black hole be
 4 years ago '05        #168
Saintaholic 86 heat pts86
space
avatar space
space
$20,521 | Props total: 142 142
 Fameus said:
You guys seriously have no comprehension of what a "bandwagon fan" is . One last time I will explain this, if you have no interest in lets say the Yankees and all of a sudden they make the playoffs and you go out buy every stitch of Yankees fan gear you can find and catch every second of every inning. YOU HOPPED ON THE BANDWAGON. The guy you know just happens to be a Steelers,Yankees, Lakers & Tide fan . If he only supports those teams when they are successful that is a different story though ! Only one of those teams have won a title in the last 4 years.
Yeah they hopped on the Steelers way back in the 70s during the Steel Curtain and have been riding since. The Steelers do have loyal fans and sell out stadiums on the road, but Im referring to fans that hopped on from way back when the Steelers were dominant and have no affiliation with the State of PA or city of Pittsburgh. The guy I know is a front runner/bandwagon whatever you want to call him who cares. What all those teams have in common is that they are winning historical franchises: Steelers(6 SBs), Yankees(27 ships since 1923), Lakers(16 ships since 1947 dating back to the Minneapolis Lakers), and Alabama football with 12 national championships......they didnt just start winning they have a history of winning.

Bottom line some guys just like winners to root for and Im referring to all of the ones above. Also, throw in the Dallas Cowboys and the SF 49ers.....there are tons of them here and all over the nation. So whether its not bandwagon fans or front running fans it doesnt matter what you categorize it as......they just root for winners. Im only referring to the historical franchises and programs with winning traditions not a newer one like the Miami Heat. Can you comprehend that?


Last edited by Saintaholic; 08-16-2013 at 01:53 PM..
 4 years ago '07        #169
Eddie..|M 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$18,080 | Props total: 1523 1523
I became a steeler fan in 95 slash was da troof son
 4 years ago '12        #170
WhosIt 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,624 | Props total: 1150 1150
Jaguars have a higher ranking than the raiders
 4 years ago '04        #171
Fameus 6 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$7,603 | Props total: 4053 4053
 Saintaholic said:
Yeah they hoped on the Steelers way back in the 70s during the Steel Curtain and have been riding since. The Steelers do have loyal fans and sell out stadiums on the road, but Im referring to fans that hopped on from way back when the Steelers were dominant and have no affiliation with the State of PA or city of Pittsburgh. The guy I know is a front runner/bandwagon whatever you want to call him who cares. What all those teams have in common is that they are winning historical franchises: Steelers(6 SBs), Yankees(27 ships since 1923), Lakers(16 ships since 1947 dating back to the Minneapolis Lakers), and Alabama football with 12 national championships......they didnt just start winning they have a history of winning.

Bottom line some guys just like winners to root for and Im referring to all of the ones above. Also, throw in the Dallas Cowboys and the SF 49ers.....there are tons of them here and all over the nation. So whether its not bandwagon fans or front running fans it doesnt matter what you categorize it as......they just root for winners. Im only referring to the historical franchises and programs with winning traditions not a newer one like the Miami Heat. Can you comprehend that?

Of course people want to support a winning team and an organization that cares. You wouldn't think it would be strange if the dude you know was like man I love the Detroit Lions ? But isn't from Michigan. And never misses a Raptors game ? But isn't from Toronto. There is one thing all the teams on the top of the list have in common the front office makes an effort to win .If your going to follow an organization you want a return on your investment. If you root for a team for years through the ups and downs you are just a fan. Point blank! Yes someone who would be a heat fan would be considered a "bandwagon fan" . There is nothing difficult to comprehend about what you wrote you just didn't understand the term "bandwagon".
 4 years ago '07        #172
MOTTAFOOKAH 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$11,325 | Props total: 1111 1111
Steelers should be at # 1... This list is bullsh*t...
 4 years ago '04        #173
JordanMPM 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$5,010 | Props total: 226 226
Browns have 368 Browns backers bars in the country.. List is horrible!! Da Browns travel baby!


Last edited by JordanMPM; 08-16-2013 at 11:44 AM..
 4 years ago '10        #174
acegutta22 199 heat pts199
space
avatar space
space
$8,331 | Props total: 5448 5448
this list is boo boo because I just seen a list that said nfc north had 3 of the most loyal fan bases and the d isn't one of them
 4 years ago '06        #175
c-rizzle 
space
avatar space
space
$1,266 | Props total: 1 1
this is so wrong Raiders would be #1 in this , how come yall cant never let the raiders win anything lol.
 4 years ago '04        #176
Mr AirRic 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$6,902 | Props total: 2583 2583
looks more like a list of teams with the most bandwagon fans tbh. lets talk about a team that had 150k+ fans show up for training camp, and it wasnt even in the same area that the team is located.. same team that has the longest season ticket waiting list in the league (since the 60s)..
 08-16-2013, 02:21 PM         #177
Got Cheeve? 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 FuryStryfe said:
Jacksonville over anybody is a damn lie. They couldnt even get games on tv at one point.
Why do people still think the Jags got blackouts? Jags haven't had a blackout in FOUR years. Meanwhile in just 2012 alone these teams had blackouts: Tampa Bay (6 times), San Diego (4 times), Buffalo (2 times), Oakland and Cincinnati each had one game blacked out. Guess who didn't have one in 2012? The worst team in the league, 2-14 Jacksonville. Nor did they have one in 2011, or 2010.

In fact, in those same seasons, Tampa Bay has had 19 games blacked out in the past 3 years alone. Every single home game (8) was blacked out in Tampa in 2010. Only 5 games in the past 3 years have actually been on TV. Maybe y'all need to reassess which Florida team ain't selling tickets because y'all always point to Jacksonville when it's the HIGHEST SELLING Florida team. Over both Miami and Tampa Bay who have superior teams on the field.

Case in point:

 Michael Wilson said:
Bucs are 29. Poor economy. Games are always blacked out. Only way to follow is to stream the games online or listen on the radio.
I find it hilarious how because of one season in 2009, which also was the year of the most blackouts in NFL history (coincidentally the year after the 2008 economic recession) when the Jags had 7 games blacked out that year that they somehow became the poster child for blackouts. Other teams have had by far more blackouts before and certainly after.

 4 years ago '05        #178
Saintaholic 86 heat pts86
space
avatar space
space
$20,521 | Props total: 142 142
 Fameus said:
Of course people want to support a winning team and an organization that cares. You wouldn't think it would be strange if the dude you know was like man I love the Detroit Lions ? But isn't from Michigan. And never misses a Raptors game ? But isn't from Toronto. There is one thing all the teams on the top of the list have in common the front office makes an effort to win .If your going to follow an organization you want a return on your investment. If you root for a team for years through the ups and downs you are just a fan. Point blank! Yes someone who would be a heat fan would be considered a "bandwagon fan" . There is nothing difficult to comprehend about what you wrote you just didn't understand the term "bandwagon".
Wrong, you are not just a fan if you root for a team for years through ups and downs.....thats a "diehard". Let me help you comprehend what a "diehard" fan is since you dont know. You are loyal through thick and thin, you are a fan that will always be there. My dad is a diehard Saints fan, has been since the inception of the franchise through the good and bad(mostly bad). Now you mean to tell me he's just a fan? FOH..........I respect any and every Jags fan that still shows up, any and every Lions fan that still shows up, and wont consider a guy with a Steelers, Lakers, Yankees and Alabama avy as being more loyal just bc he likes winners. Who doesnt?

Thats my point loyal fans hang around through thick and thin. There is no way you can tell me that type of fan is more loyal than a fan of a team that has suffered through years of mediocrity. They have latched on, hopped on, or whatever you want to call it whether they did it in the 70s, 80s, 90s or the 2000s......they did it at some point.


Last edited by Saintaholic; 08-16-2013 at 02:41 PM..
 08-16-2013, 02:40 PM         #179
Got Cheeve? 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Akira Son Bio said:
How do you combat that? You get a better product on the field. They did it in the 90's and early 2000's, did they not? They have one of the best RB's in the league with MJD, do they not? You want to bring fans of the team to the stadium, you put a product that they will love and respect on the field. When you start televising other games at your home field your no longer catering to loyal fans. It may be a added bonus for them, but at the end of the day its for people who just enjoy the game, not the team. And no one goes to the game to check the score board for other games. Back in the day, you used the paper for that. Now, the internet. You spend 50+ bucks on tickets to check other games you completely lost. Yeah, having the Red Zone is a smart business move, but its really not for die hard fans.
Did you not see my other post where I said they are trying to put a better product on the field? They fired everyone who was running the team. They brought in two highly regarded guys in new GM Dave Caldwell (worked with Bill Polian in the Colts heyday, and Dimitroff for the Falcons the past few years), and new HC Gus Bradley (Seattle's defensive coordinator.) They cut and didn't resign a lot of the old players who contributed to the team being bad and had bad overpaid contracts and added young, fast guys in year one of the rebuild. The only thing they didn't get this year was a new QB, which will certainly mean the Jags will be pretty bad again. But it was smart in the long run because none of the 2013 rookie QBs are on the level of the 2014 class coming up. There were no FA QBs to sign that would be long term answers either. So they waited for the rookies next year to take their guy.

Now with the RedZone sh*t again, when the fu*k did anyone say it was for die hard fans? Of course it's not, and no one said that. It's for those casual Jags fans who are on the fence about buying tickets. Every team has casual fans who root from a far when its convenient. Just like every team has their die hards (and best believe the Jags have die hards, there's actually thousands strong fan clubs called the and the Teal Street Hooligans who are all die-hards.) Just as you know, the team is only 18 years old, so it's just now gaining die hard fans who grew up as a kid with the team. But that's all that RedZone option is even about, its for those people on the fence, it does absolutely nothing negative to die hard Jags fans or the Jaguars as a franchise. You realize how many stoppages are in an NFL game? There's so many commercial breaks, so many time outs, etc. THAT's when people would maybe look over to the RedZone, but as the game is going on, anyone that paid a ticket to be there is not going to look at a fu*king scoreboard, they're going to be looking at the field. To think otherwise is you just dying to be right.
 4 years ago '04        #180
ghettofied 341 heat pts341 OP
space
avatar space
space
$21,871 | Props total: 8200 8200
 Saintaholic said:
Wrong, you are not just a fan if you root for a team for years through ups and downs.....thats a "diehard". Let me help you comprehend what a "diehard" fan is since you dont know. You are loyal through thick and thin, you are a fan that will always be there. My dad is a diehard Saints fan, has been since the inception of the franchise through the good and bad(mostly bad). Now you mean to tell me he's just a fan? FOH..........I respect any and every Jags fan that still shows up, any and every Lions fan that still shows up, and wont consider a guy with a Steelers, Lakers, Yankees and Alabama avy as being more loyal just bc he likes winners. Who doesnt?

Thats my point loyal fans hang around through thick and thin. There is no way you can tell me that type of fan is more loyal than a fan of a team that has suffered through years of mediocrity. They have latched on, hopped on, or whatever you want to call it whether they did it in the 70s, 80s, 90s or the 2000s......they did it at some point.




Loving this post.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 34
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
99 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 29
Video inside The Administration Kicked Me Out But I Went Round Back On They A@%
36 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 21
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
67 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 12
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
79 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 9
Image(s) inside Who's jumping on this Tron(Trx) Spaceship??
89 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
 9
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
86 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 5
Image(s) inside Letís keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
57 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 5
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
256 comments
2 days ago
@news
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy