NFL's Most Loyal Fan Bases

most viewed right now
Video inside Pierre Bourne says he's responsible for Birthing Tekashi 69 Rap Career...
40 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
28 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Nas got the last laugh
76 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Kelly Oubre with the supreme sleeve in a game
42 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 4 years ago '10        #141
SeattleLost 797 heat pts797
space
space
space
$64,608 | Props total: 8489 8489
Way to change the subject..... But

Due to its concrete construction and the Seahawks' raucous fans, the Kingdome was known as one of the loudest stadiums in the NFL. Opposing teams were known to practice with rock music blaring full blast to prepare for the high decibel levels typical of Seahawk home games.
They been loud

4 years ago '04        #142
biscuit 66 heat pts66
space
space
$19,243 | Props total: 3835 3835
 SeattleLost said:
Way to change the subject..... But

They been loud

Not reading all that sh*t and you know this but for real, I'm giving your new stadium props, but before it wasn't nobody scurred to got to Seattle bruh... IJS.
 4 years ago '05        #143
Danger Zone 58 heat pts58
space
space
$34,156 | Props total: 18414 18414
That list is all out of order
 4 years ago '04        #144
xRipAnT24x 
space
space
$5,409 | Props total: 521 521
 Cya Nerd said:

Infamous2o1x said:
You sure are proud of being a jackass i see.
I'm a jackass now? lol n*gga so tight.. idk why

Yinz N Burgh said:
Bullsh*t.. Cowboys #1 and they can't even fill their own stadium

Steelers are #1
Thats a lot of seats to fill brah... and from what i heard steelers don't fill their stadium either.. am i wrong?
 4 years ago '12        #145
cubes 4 heat pts
space
space
$12,580 | Props total: 6030 6030
Browns fans think their fanbase should be number one just because the team sucks
 4 years ago '12        #146
fcm415 
space
space
$5,527 | Props total: 3116 3116
List fail.
 08-16-2013, 02:12 AM         #147
Got Cheeve? 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Akira Son Bio said:
Cool, finally off my comments with the Raiders.

And I don't follow the Jags like I used to since the Browns came back, but seriously, there is no good debate you can make about this Red Zone joint, even for new age cats. Jags are driving trying to score 6 and BAM!!!! Touchdown on the screen from Adrian Peterson running it in from 7 yards and J-Ville cheers while their team is in the huddle still. The idea is wack, no matter if you want to think he did it for the Jags fans or not. Owner of the Browns did something for the Fantasy heads here too .... he got wifi for the entire stadium, but at the end of the day if you are there, he's investing big money on whats on the field, not whats off the field meaning our screens are showing what's going on here, not in Philly, Chicago, NYC, Indy, Denver, DC or anywhere else
The stadium gonna cheer cuz AP ran it in for a TD? So most people in the stadium are gonna have AP on their fantasy team? We gonna act like fans that scoreboard watch of opposing teams don't do the same thing either? Each example you got has plenty holes man. When it comes down to it, he's making the stadium experience more fan friendly. That's all it is. NFL teams league wide are battling to get fans to stop watching the games at home and instead come to the stadium due to things like Sunday Ticket, RedZone, surround sound, huge TVs, etc. It's a legit concern for lots of teams to compete with the home experience of watching the NFL. That's all that is about. So how do you combat that if you're a team that doesn't have a long history or a season tickets waiting list? You get free WiFi in the stadium (jags did that last year), you build new huge scoreboards that top even Dallas' and Houston's. You stick the RedZone channel on the corner of one of the screens. You match what the home experience brings you added with the live version. It makes it more attractive. That's smart business.
 4 years ago '10        #148
murd410 31 heat pts31
space
space
$3,944 | Props total: 349 349
Well I think everything on this list is wrong other than the falcons seems legit
 08-16-2013, 02:18 AM         #149
Got Cheeve? 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Yinz N Burgh said:
Bullsh*t.. Cowboys #1 and they can't even fill their own stadium

Steelers are #1
Actually Dallas has the #1 attendance in the league by far. Steelers are 24th in raw numbers but more accurately 22nd in capacity filled %

But imo, Steelers fans are still more loyal. Attendance ain't everything.
 4 years ago '10        #150
murd410 31 heat pts31
space
space
$3,944 | Props total: 349 349
 Got Cheeve? said:
Actually Dallas has the #1 attendance in the league by far. Steelers are 24th in raw numbers but more accurately 22nd in capacity filled %

The steelers and cowboys both have a great base of passionate fans the bandwagon n*ggas are the ones who give them a bad look
 4 years ago '04        #151
RatedQue 51 heat pts51
space
space
$3,371 | Props total: 1041 1041
Jacksonville over anybody is a damn lie. They couldnt even get games on tv at one point.
 4 years ago '04        #152
HotBYoungTurk 13 heat pts13
space
space
$11,717 | Props total: 2017 2017
Browns fans at least top 10...
 4 years ago '10        #153
Infamous2o1x 23 heat pts23
space
space
$12,241 | Props total: 101 101
 xRipAnT24x said:

I'm a jackass now? lol n*gga so tight.. idk why
I fixed your statement earlier. It went over your head.
 4 years ago '05        #154
Saintaholic 86 heat pts86
space
space
$20,521 | Props total: 142 142
 904Nole said:
This list is a.ssbackwards. Raider fans are as infamous a fan base as there is in sports. I mean, to the agree that they've made documentaries about the sh*t. And Packers should be much higher. This list just sucks.
So just bc Raiders fans dress up like a bunch of jacka**es and stab people at games they should be at the top? Thats not loyalty thats stupidity
 4 years ago '05        #155
space
space
 D.A.R.S. said:
Ummmmm.....good one....?

Not really sure what you're trying to accomplish there but I'm sure you felt pretty good about yourself hitting while you were hitting "Submit Reply"
Man yall finished 4-12 last year and picked 5th in the draft........yall are one of the worst teams right now
 4 years ago '10        #156
space
space
space
 biscuit said:
Not reading all that sh*t and you know this but for real, I'm giving your new stadium props, but before it wasn't nobody scurred to got to Seattle bruh... IJS.
That's why I picked out one small quote. Seattle been loud

Uw has the record for being the loudest college game too
 4 years ago '10        #157
space
space
space
 Got Cheeve? said:

Steelers help sell out more road games than home games
 4 years ago '05        #158
space
space
 Fameus said:
You obviously don't understand the definition of "bandwagon"

If you have an established fan base in each city that the nfl has a team, that's not "bandwagon fans". It is not uncommon for Steeler fans to outnumber the home team fans.
Bandwagon fan
Switches support to whatever team/game/allegiance/belief happens to be successful at the time

I know a guy thats a Steelers, Yankees, Lakers, and Alabama Crimson Tide fan.......born and raised in New Orleans. He might be a closet Heat fan right now too, if thats not bandwagon fan I dont know what is........they latch on to the successful teams
 4 years ago '08        #159
[Trini Yute] 8 heat pts
space
space
$2,028 | Props total: 519 519
List is bullsh*t. . .New England should obviously be #1
 4 years ago '06        #160
Mike in Tampa 20 heat pts20
space
space
$12,927 | Props total: 2448 2448
Bucs are 29. Poor economy. Games are always blacked out. Only way to follow is to stream the games online or listen on the radio.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
150 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
57 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
67 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
224 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
154 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Kojima explains death stranding gameplay and lore
21 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
197 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
55 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy