NFL's Most Loyal Fan Bases

most viewed right now
NBA Bron and the Cavs been on they sh-t since ...
30 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Teanna Trump got a son now? :deadpg:
86 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
137 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
yukmouth responded to gonzoe
20 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 4 years ago '04        #121
Fameus 6 heat pts
space
space
$7,620 | Props total: 4069 4069
 Saintaholic said:
Well that would mean they have a bunch of bandwagon fans......not loyal fans.
You obviously don't understand the definition of "bandwagon"

jump on the bandwagon , climb on the bandwagon , get on the bandwagon to join or give support to a party or movement that seems to be a.ssured of success
If you have an established fan base in each city that the nfl has a team, that's not "bandwagon fans". It is not uncommon for Steeler fans to outnumber the home team fans.
 4 years ago '04        #122
biscuit 66 heat pts66
space
space
$19,322 | Props total: 3928 3928
Look.

Cold weather teams and teams that have sh*t records year in year out should be top 5 if not top 10. Straight up, the Bills need to be in the top 8. They apparently have one of the best tailgates in the NFL. Lions fans do fade when they do sh*t so I'm gonna give them top 15 if anything.

How the fu*k are Raiders fans #32

Raiders fans are some of the most rabbid fans in the league as losing as that team is.

I'm not gonna agrue with Dallas at 1. There are a few hardcore but the rest are bandwaggon out of fear or ignorance in that state.

Bears easilly top 5 fu*k 7.

Jets fans. Really? Jets fuc king lost eternally, forever and infinitely. Gattsau/Galactus is proof.

Last edited by biscuit; 08-15-2013 at 10:53 PM..
 4 years ago '04        #123
Fameus 6 heat pts
space
space
Proof that im not bullsh*ttin lol @ Florida having more bars than the state where they play.

Number of Steeler Bars by State

State Number of Bars Percentage of all Steeler Bars
Alaska 2 0.3%
Alabama 4 0.5%
Arkansas 7 0.9%
Arizona 22 2.8%
California 74 9.5%
Colorado 13 1.7%
Connecticut 14 1.8%
District Of Columbia 5 0.6%
Delaware 3 0.4%
Florida 126 16.1%
Georgia 26 3.3%
Hawaii 3 0.4%
Iowa 1 0.1%
Idaho 3 0.4%
Illinois 17 2.2%
Indiana 11 1.4%
Kansas 4 0.5%
Kentucky 5 0.6%
Louisiana 7 0.9%
Massachusetts 4 0.5%
Maryland 22 2.8%
Maine 2 0.3%
Michigan 8 1.0%
Minnesota 6 0.8%
Missouri 4 0.5%
Mississippi 2 0.3%
Montana 4 0.5%
North Carolina 35 4.5%
North Dakota 1 0.1%
New Hampshire 2 0.3%
New Jersey 16 2.0%
New Mexico 5 0.6%
Nevada 7 0.9%
New York 26 3.3%
Ohio 55 7.0%
Oklahoma 4 0.5%
Oregon 5 0.6%
Pennsylvania 55 7.0%
Rhode Island 4 0.5%
South Carolina 26 3.3%
Tennessee 13 1.7%
Texas 47 6.0%
Utah 1 0.1%
Virginia 48 6.1%
Vermont 4 0.5%
Washington 12 1.5%
Wisconsin 7 0.9%
West Virginia 9 1.2%
Wyoming 1 0.1%
 4 years ago '04        #124
glennrobinson31 
space
space
space
$893 | Props total: 2 2
Eagles way too high, they have a 15 year waiting list for season tickets FOH
 08-15-2013, 11:07 PM         #125
Got Cheeve? 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Akira Son Bio said:
The whole Raiders rant is the reason I brought up the Jags. That was on this list and the people who put it together though, nothing on you. You took offense though and like I said before my first post was out there, but seeing that just made me feel like this list is garbage and I ended up using the Jags as a example.

For the Red Zone thing, you said in a sense, a fan with common sense would get more bang for his buck at home just paying $100 and being done with it instead of going to games for a double experience. I took it as you saying the whole concept of having it is dumb. If you like it or are okay with it, cool. I still think it is stupid. The bottom line that is the owner of the Jags is trying to lure in more fans with this. He's pretty much saying the product on the field is second when it comes to fans and fantasy football. The fans are there for the product on the field to begin with. It shouldn't take a back seat to anything! If that was not the case the Red Zone would not be on the big screen on the field. Maybe the bars or restaurants within the stadium, but not on the field.
Yeah I never said Jags fans were more loyal than Raiders fans at allllll. Never that. Jags are too young. They just now building die hard fans because they're 20 years old or so (which means now there are fans like me who grew up liking the Jags and no one else from day 1, instead of the older fan base they had before who weren't true diehards because they didn't grow up with them.)

As far as the RedZone thing. You seem to imply that he's not putting any money or moves into the product on the field and only doing it with the stadium experience. When in fact he's doing both. He fired the old GM (who drafted terribly), fired Mike Mularkey (who was a terrible coach), and hired two young well sought after guys in GM Dave Caldwell (who the Jets and others wanted) and HC Gus Bradley (who if Chip Kelly didn't change his mind about going back to Oregon, the Eagles would of hired.) The new GM went out and they redid the entire defense with an emphasis on speed (which was sorely lacking) and drafted some exciting play makers in Ace Sanders and Denard Robinson. The only thing he hasn't got is a QB yet, which comes next year in the draft (which has a much better QB class than last year.) So IMO the owner IS putting the product on the field as a priority, if he wasn't, he would of just kept the same GM and coach, and minimal personnel changes. When in fact he did the opposite. It's a two pronged approach, he's letting the GM improve the product on the field, while he and President Mark Lamping improve the product in the stands.

But I don't blame you, no one outside of Jacksonville cares about the Jags really, so people don't know the whole story and only catch PFT, ESPN, and NFL Network stories and headlines, which are universally mostly negative (which again, I can understand since the team sucked under the old Front Office.)
 4 years ago '04        #126
biscuit 66 heat pts66
space
space
 Akira Son Bio said:
The Mistake on the Lake and Jr. Mistake on the Lake thank you
FOH...

I'm on my phone. Who r u a fan of again Shakira...?

Last edited by biscuit; 08-15-2013 at 11:11 PM..
 4 years ago '04        #127
D.A.R.S. 5 heat pts
space
space
$10,777 | Props total: 845 845
 Saintaholic said:
Lions should be top 3 then
Ummmmm.....good one....?

Not really sure what you're trying to accomplish there but I'm sure you felt pretty good about yourself hitting while you were hitting "Submit Reply"
 08-15-2013, 11:10 PM         #128
Got Cheeve? 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Fameus said:
Proof that im not bullsh*ttin lol @ Florida having more bars than the state where they play.

So does California. What do Florida and Cali have in common? That's where everyone moves to when they get older to escape the cold weather. They're transplant states.
 4 years ago '05        #129
Str8 outta Cuse 5 heat pts
space
space
$5,515 | Props total: 49 49
I'm not a Bills fan but they are without a doubt number 1 in terms of loyalty and it's not even fu*king close.
 08-15-2013, 11:15 PM         #130
Got Cheeve? 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 biscuit said:
FOH...

I'm on my phone. Who r u a fan of again Shakira...?
I would guess Browns given the Indians avy. He'd be right too, Browns fans are right up there in the "loyalty" factor IMO.

One of my favorite "A Football Life" episodes is the 1995 Cleveland Browns. That staff Belicheck had was legendary. They were just turning sh*t around too before Modell announced they were moving because they couldn't agree on stadium improvements or a new stadium. Ozzie went with the Browns to Baltimore who turned into the Ravens and kept a lot of the same players Belicheck and others helped him scout (Ray Lewis, Jonathan Ogden, etc) and they ended up winning the Super Bowl 5 years letter. Such a crazy story.
 4 years ago '04        #131
!!! 220 heat pts220
space
space
$42,086 | Props total: 33897 33897
1. Raiders
2. Bills
3. Browns.
4. Steelers.
5. Packers.
 08-15-2013, 11:19 PM         #132
Got Cheeve? 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 !!! said:
1. Raiders
2. Bills
3. Browns.
4. Steelers.
5. Packers.

Order is debatable but I'm good with that top 5.
 08-15-2013, 11:24 PM         #133
Got Cheeve? 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Akira Son Bio said:
Next time use your phone to google better jokes

I didn't even catch that corny a.ss sh*t when I quoted him. WOW.
 4 years ago '04        #134
biscuit 66 heat pts66
space
space
 Got Cheeve? said:
I would guess Browns given the Indians avy. He'd be right too, Browns fans are right up there in the "loyalty" factor IMO.

One of my favorite "A Football Life" episodes is the 1995 Cleveland Browns. That staff Belicheck had was legendary. They were just turning sh*t around too before Modell announced they were moving because they couldn't agree on stadium improvements or a new stadium. Ozzie went with the Browns to Baltimore who turned into the Ravens and kept a lot of the same players Belicheck and others helped him scout (Ray Lewis, Jonathan Ogden, etc) and they ended up winning the Super Bowl 5 years letter. Such a crazy story.
See, and I wouldn't even argue against the Browns being a good fanbase knowing what I know Cheeve. Maybe I took his post wrong and thought he was dissing the Bears. If so, my bad.

Being from the North, I'm just biased to northern teams and their fans. I do feel like cold weather is an advantage and the noise outdoor stadiums generate with fans that brave cold weather conditions is commendable compared to southern teams that play in domes for example (that sh*t baffles me seriously).

It is what it is, but I just feel Chicago should be top 5 and cold weather fanbases > than good weather teams IMO.
 4 years ago '04        #135
biscuit 66 heat pts66
space
space
 Akira Son Bio said:
Next time use your phone to google better jokes
See you in December ya bish

I'll actually be at that game too. Got tickets on the 45 for $200 and change lower bowl That's how I know there's no faith
 08-15-2013, 11:30 PM         #136
Got Cheeve? 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 biscuit said:
See, and I wouldn't even argue against the Browns being a good fanbase knowing what I know Cheeve. Maybe I took his post wrong and thought he was dissing the Bears. If so, my bad.

Being from the North, I'm just biased to northern teams and their fans. I do feel like cold weather is an advantage and the noise outdoor stadiums generate with fans that brave cold weather conditions is commendable compared to southern teams that play in domes for example (that sh*t baffles me seriously).

It is what it is, but I just feel Chicago should be top 5 and cold weather fanbases > than good weather teams IMO.
Yeah Chicago is definitely up there too. Chicago always supports its teams.
 4 years ago '04        #137
Fameus 6 heat pts
space
space
 Got Cheeve? said:
So does California. What do Florida and Cali have in common? That's where everyone moves to when they get older to escape the cold weather. They're transplant states.
Whats your point ? That was a joke , they shouldn't have even put PA on there of course PA bars would be Steeler bars.
 4 years ago '08        #138
moneybucket 
space
space
$346 | Props total: 4 4
 !!! said:
1. Raiders
2. Bills
3. Browns.
4. Steelers.
5. Packers.
The bills over the browns? fu*k wrong wit ya head boy. The browns have been a prominent team in the NFL for years. Where the fu*k is Buffalo? No really where the fu*k is it? Is Buffalo a fu*king state the I ain't never heard of? Or some sh*tty providence outside of new York where all the n*ggas who need wheelchair access live.
ask anybody where Cleveland at and they'll tell you Ohio. That's a real fu*kin state incase you didn't know. n*ggas named buffalo after the FBI car in gta. Get your state game up son.
 4 years ago '10        #139
SeattleLost 797 heat pts797
space
space
space
$64,608 | Props total: 8489 8489
let me guess what's ITT... everybody making a claim that their team has the most loyal fanbase?
 4 years ago '04        #140
biscuit 66 heat pts66
space
space
 SeattleLost said:
let me guess what's ITT... everybody making a claim that their team has the most loyal fanbase?
Kevin, Seattle has decent fans but that stadium makes them out to be more than what they are IMO. Seattle was not considered that tough of a place to play untill ya'll got it. I dare you to say you disagree...
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside trust a big butt and smile
36 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside So Maliah blessed us this morning
76 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside ‘Saturday Night Live’ and Kevin Hart Deliver One Disappointing Christma..
35 comments
21 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
89 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Eaton this booty for Breakfast, Lunch, & Dinner
65 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
193 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
vida guerra
84 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Blew $100 million and STILL eating good
86 comments
21 hours ago