NFL's Most Loyal Fan Bases

most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
37 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
240 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
audio inside Jeezy - Pressure (Official Album Anticipation/Discussion Thread) 12/15
249 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
60 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 08-15-2013, 08:37 PM         #101
_Monk 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
absolutely HORRIBLE list.. Packers should be higher... hell, the Browns and Raiders have one of the most loyal fan bases ever... whoever came up with this list should be shot.
 08-15-2013, 08:39 PM         #102
bigree61 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Kjizzle03 said:
if Oakland and the Browns aren't 1 and 2 list is flawed
 08-15-2013, 08:42 PM         #103
Got Cheeve? 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 doro85 said:
Wow the Jags aren't last? Lmao
ESPN and NFL Network really got y'all fooled thinking the Jags don't have loyal fans?

Y'all listen to these analysts who want the Jags to move to LA or some sh*t say the Jags need to sell tickets when

But y'all just like to continue the narrative, that's cool.

4 years ago '05        #104
Hold That 103 heat pts103
space
space
$36,735 | Props total: 12560 12560
Bears need to be at the top, havent won a SB since 85, and the fans are loyal like they won one recently.. Barely can find good tickets to the games, and this IS a Bears town.

Out of the 3 major markets, LA/NY/CHI, only Chicago #1 team is a football team.. Yankees run NY, L.A doesn't have one and the Lakers would still be the heart of that city.
 4 years ago '10        #105
Superboy504 13 heat pts13
space
space
$2,919 | Props total: 147 147
i knew we was top 5.... its crazy down here during football season......
 08-15-2013, 08:55 PM         #106
Got Cheeve? 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Akira Son Bio said:
No way you can tell me that a team with two decades in the league has more die hards than the Raiders. You can't. No way they should be in front of Raiders, no matter in Oakland or LA. Raiders fans are something else.
I never said sh*t about Raiders fans dude... I mentioned Chicago and Oakland having small stadiums because they do, I didn't say sh*t about their fans. I just listed attendance from last year because people swear Jacksonville don't got people in the stands (Because all they hear is ESPN and NFL Network trying to push Tebow to the Jags or the Jags to LA saying they don't have fans.) Nor did I say the Jags are more loyal than Raiders fans, where did I say that? That's because I didn't. Were the Raiders worse in ticket sales than the Jags? Sure. That don't mean they're less loyal. Just that at the moment they're not getting supported (fans buying tickets) as much.

I agree with most on here that the Browns and Raiders got some of the most loyal fans. Difference between the two is the Browns fans still buying tickets, Raiders fans have been slacking a bit. Don't mean it's due to loyalty, just for whatever reason they ain't showing up. Good be a number of things, economic situations in the Oakland area, whatever. Because of this, making it by far the smallest capacity in the league at 53,250 seats (last year it was 63,132, still the 2nd smallest capacity next to Chicago's Solider Field which is 61,500.)

I know Raiders fans go hard, they passionate as fu*k and I fu*k with Raiders fans they're cool with me. I feel their pain since our teams been trash for too long now. That's why if you read that post, right in the beginning I said "First off, I think this list is off because how do you judge a fans loyalty?" It's not all about attendance. But that is a factor. It's something to point to (especially in the Browns fans case.) It's also something to point to for Jags fans. Who are always joked about not existing, but they obviously do. Even last year when they were the worst team in the league.
 4 years ago '04        #107
Fameus 6 heat pts
space
space
$7,607 | Props total: 4056 4056
There is a Steeler bar in every one of these teams cities I don't think that can be said about any of the other teams.
 08-15-2013, 08:57 PM         #108
Got Cheeve? 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Akira Son Bio said:
J-Ville is getting new screens and Red Zone in the stadium to attract fantasy football fans. Not Jag fans, Fantasy Football Fans.

Saying that franchise has more die hards than the Raiders is blasphemy.
Are you kidding me? When the fu*k did I say they have more die hard fans than the Raiders? Show me kid. Where is it? Where did I say it. Show me. I'll wait...

EDIT: Also, it's not for just fantasy football fans you f*ggot. If they were only fantasy football fans why in the fu*k would they pay 100 dollars to watch the RedZone in a stadium when they can watch the RedZone at their fu*king house and not spend 100+ dollars? Think about it. It's for Jags fans who are ALSO fantasy football fans. Use your brain and get off my d!ck. Why you so butt hurt breh?

Last edited by Got Cheeve?; 08-15-2013 at 08:59 PM..
 4 years ago '05        #109
Saintaholic 86 heat pts86
space
space
$20,521 | Props total: 142 142
 Fameus said:
There is a Steeler bar in every one of these teams cities I don't think that can be said about any of the other teams.
Well that would mean they have a bunch of bandwagon fans......not loyal fans.
 08-15-2013, 09:08 PM         #110
Tha Problum 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I would say the pats, because I can only actively remember two games in the past 5-10 years where fans left early, and then they ended up running back even though we lost both games. But, gotta be the packers. Those are the only fans I know who shovel the stadium for FREE. That sh*t is ridiculous.
 08-15-2013, 09:10 PM         #111
Got Cheeve? 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Saintaholic said:
Well that would mean they have a bunch of bandwagon fans......not loyal fans.
Nah, Steelers fans go hard. That just means they're transplants (moved there from PA.) I'm sure they gained a lot of bandwagon ones in the 70s though. It's well known the Steelers travel the best out of all fans. I've seen them takeover Miami's stadium twice in person (used to get Fins tickets from work.) sh*t was crazy, made me think I was in Pittsburgh.
 4 years ago '05        #112
Saintaholic 86 heat pts86
space
space
$20,521 | Props total: 142 142
 Got Cheeve? said:
Nah, Steelers fans go hard. That just means they're transplants (moved there from PA.) I'm sure they gained a lot of bandwagon ones in the 70s though. It's well known the Steelers travel the best out of all fans. I've seen them takeover Miami's stadium twice in person (used to get Fins tickets from work.) sh*t was crazy, made me think I was in Pittsburgh.
They travel well, but there are herds of fans that are New Orleans natives that are Steelers fans. Same goes for 100s of other cities nationwide......they are everywhere not bc they relocated but bc of the bandwagon. They do go hard but, iono who is the worst with the front running Steelers or Cowboys fans
 08-15-2013, 09:42 PM         #113
Got Cheeve? 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Akira Son Bio said:
That's what this list is about, right. Your loyal, you'll ride for your team. Your pretty much a die hard. Like I said before, Jags are my 2nd. I had to have something to watch before the Browns came back and I would be damn if it was the Steelers, Bengals, or Lions (no disrespect to the last two). Your coming at me like I'm trying to say Jags fans are a.ss. Maybe the whole "Who's loyal and riding with them" was too much. But seriously, if you can sit back, look at that list and say they deserve to be in front of the Raiders, of all squads (they shouldn't even be 32) then that's bananas. What I said before was way out there, I'll admit that, but them sitting at 28 is just bogus. That whole list is bogus. I even went and said it twice, how the hell is Oakland 32? Ice Cube still reps them and they don't even play for his hometown. Raiders fans rep HARD!

As for the Red Zone thing, that's on your owner. i don't agree with it as well, but if that's what he feels he needs to do to get people in the stadium, then do it, but a loyal fan will not give a crap about another team if they are sitting there live supporting their squad. To him, Fantasy Football > The Jaguars right now.
Dude, again, I NEVER said they deserved to be in front of the Raiders. Why do you keep acting like I said that or think they should be? You keep bring that up like I agree with it??? I honestly don't think you're comprehending my posts, you might just be skimming through and seeing select words or something because I don't see how you're coming up with this sh*t

I have no problem with the owner having the RedZone on two small parts of Why are you saying you don't agree as well? As in you're saying I disagreed about it before? I feel like you ain't reading any of my posts Because they'll have RedZone on one part of each huge scoreboard the owner values Fantasy Football over the Jags? Do you know how ridiculous that sounds? Catering to Jags fans = even more showing up, which also equals = good for the Jaguars. How is the owner putting Fantasy Football over the Jaguars when the whole reason he's putting the RedZone on part of a huge scoreboard is to cater to Jags fans? If Jags are suddenly selling out every game instead of one or two a year like last year that's better for the Jaguars. How is that not?
 4 years ago '08        #114
moneybucket 
space
space
$346 | Props total: 4 4
 Got Cheeve? said:
As a browns fan, I don't respect you or your family.
 08-15-2013, 09:43 PM         #115
Got Cheeve? 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Saintaholic said:
They travel well, but there are herds of fans that are New Orleans natives that are Steelers fans. Same goes for 100s of other cities nationwide......they are everywhere not bc they relocated but bc of the bandwagon. They do go hard but, iono who is the worst with the front running Steelers or Cowboys fans
Yeah there will always be those types of bandwagon/casual fans. Only hype when their team is doing good, or just straight up jump ship to teams when they cooking.
 4 years ago '08        #116
904Nole 1 heat pts
space
space
$6,662 | Props total: 2237 2237
This list is a.ssbackwards. Raider fans are as infamous a fan base as there is in sports. I mean, to the agree that they've made documentaries about the sh*t. And Packers should be much higher. This list just sucks.
 4 years ago '08        #117
904Nole 1 heat pts
space
space
$6,662 | Props total: 2237 2237
Oh and I'm from Jacksonville, we have the most fickle, bullsh*t fans ever.
 4 years ago '11        #118
Ralph Nautica 70 heat pts70
space
space
$10,585 | Props total: 6483 6483
I'll take that top ten
 4 years ago '04        #119
The Master 2 heat pts
space
space
$411 | Props total: 7 7
 Cya Nerd said:
We way more loyal then your 90s bandwagon fan base

Do we need to bring up the rg3 chanting in the Dallas stadium or the article about no one cares going to your games it's just a matter of status seeing where you sit

Redskins fans loyal? Ive seen more people jump on the bandwagon after getting Bob Grif last year than on any other team. If loyalty is rooting for the skins, then while theyre losing like the season prior, switch to the Ravens, then yeah, yall have one of the most loyal fanbases out there......
 08-15-2013, 10:29 PM         #120
R3KT915 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Slingy said:
Dallas born and raised. So I'm not surprised. I am surprised the Packers are lower. That's bolgna.
Yup same here cowboys fan too but I thought packer fans would be higher
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
28 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
62 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
53 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
83 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
149 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
207 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
29 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
If it bleeds, you can now kill it in Ghost Recon: Wildland’s new free DLC.
35 comments
1 day ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy