NFL's Most Loyal Fan Bases

most viewed right now
 117
Video inside DJ Khaled pays homage to Wayne
29 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 99
NFL Todd Todd Todd Mcshay first mock.
42 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 79
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
21 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 48
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
70 comments
@games

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 4 years ago '04        #181
Fameus 6 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$7,609 | Props total: 4060 4060
 Saintaholic said:
Wrong, you are not just a fan if you root for a team for years through ups and downs.....thats a "diehard". Let me help you comprehend what a "diehard" fan is since you dont know. You are loyal through thick and thin, you are a fan that will always be there. My dad is a diehard Saints fan, has been since the inception of the franchise through the good and bad(mostly bad). Now you mean to tell me he's just a fan? FOH..........I respect any and every Jags fan that still shows up, any and every Lions fan that still shows up, and wont consider a guy with a Steelers, Lakers, Yankees and Alabama avy as being more loyal just bc he likes winners. Who doesnt?

Thats my point loyal fans hang around through thick and thin. There is no way you can tell me that type of fan is more loyal than a fan of a team that has suffered through years of mediocrity. They have latched on, hopped on, or whatever you want to call it whether they did it in the 70s, 80s, 90s or the 2000s......they did it at some point.
Were on two different pages. If your dad was to live in Cincy and repped the Saints from the 70s to Now when they are successful that is not a bandwagon fan is what im trying to say. You can live in another state and support a team without being a "bandwagon fan". I live in Pittsburgh I don't have to be a Steeler fan I don't have to root for them. Its considered a crime but that doesn't have to be my team. That was the topic of discussion ! If your dad he threw on a Drew Brees jersey in 2009 that is BANDWAGON that is all we were talking about. In my book a fan and "diehard fan" are the exact same thing , I don't do things halfway .
 4 years ago '10        #182
lboog1423 297 heat pts297
space
avatar space
space
$34,157 | Props total: 15699 15699
how the fk are the raiders last. I know a bunch of old heads personally here in NC and they rep Oakland to the fullest
 4 years ago '05        #183
Saintaholic 86 heat pts86
space
avatar space
space
$20,521 | Props total: 142 142
 Fameus said:
Were on two different pages. If your dad was to live in Cincy and repped the Saints from the 70s to Now when they are successful that is not a bandwagon fan is what im trying to say. You can live in another state and support a team without being a "bandwagon fan". I live in Pittsburgh I don't have to be a Steeler fan I don't have to root for them. Its considered a crime but that doesn't have to be my team. That was the topic of discussion ! If your dad he threw on a Drew Brees jersey in 2009 that is BANDWAGON that is all we were talking about. In my book a fan and "diehard fan" are the exact same thing , I don't do things halfway .
Some fans are halfway, I work with a bunch of people like that. Most of the time its people that can only tell you the final score and cant tell you how the game was won or lost. I dont consider a fan and a "diehard" the same. A "diehard" can break a game down, they know all the players from the 1st to 53rd man, what schools the went to, what round they were drafted and even know whether they were undrafted. A fan which you can say is a casual fan without much knowledge is always on the fence. I guess you have casual fans(no knowledge), diehards(knowledge and loyalty) and bandwagon fans(in when the going is good).
 4 years ago '07        #184
KingKobraAtlant 
space
avatar space
space
$1,010 | Props total: 99 99
 ghettofied said:
sh*t, your fan base is just like everybody elses when you are losing. I remember that Panthers game last year, that stadium was nearly empty.
Most of the Panthers Games are like that. As well as the Dolphins.
 4 years ago '04        #185
torious 67 heat pts67
space
avatar space
space
$82,010 | Props total: 11811 11811
 ghettofied said:

[pic - click to view]



Speaking of trash a.ss list of teams


and at the list, Raiders, Lions, Browns and the other Tormented fanbases should be higher
 4 years ago '11        #186
X_WunderKind_X 909 heat pts909
space
avatar space
space
$42,242 | Props total: 17663 17663
Its telling how all of BX has sh*tted on the raiders relentlessly because of the last decade, but even they cant agree with how low we are on this list in regards to fan support.
 4 years ago '05        #187
Junior G 114 heat pts114
space
avatar space
space
$54,067 | Props total: 6970 6970
Bucs fans are the most fu*kin loyal fans...and we deep as hell too
 4 years ago '08        #188
moneybucket 
space
avatar space
space
$346 | Props total: 4 4
This thread needs to die. I didn't join this website to debate the legitimacy of one of the NFL's greatest franchises with some fu*king dolphin fans. fu*k all this bullsh*t you n*ggas be talking, fu*k New York I went there once just to take a sh*t on the sidewalk.

Respect the Brown, we comin for that crown.
 4 years ago '05        #189
DanBootleg 210 heat pts210
space
avatar space
space
$18,772 | Props total: 8933 8933
Packers at 14? Our road games sound like home games.
 4 years ago '09        #190
That Guy Fly 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$66,421 | Props total: 12364 12364
In my experiences it is Raiders fans.
 4 years ago '04        #191
notoriousthugzz 41 heat pts41
space
avatar space
space
$18,861 | Props total: 2013 2013
This is a horrible list and I don't say that just because of where the Eagles are at.
 4 years ago '04        #192
mtbatol 11 heat pts11
space
avatar space
space
$4,700 | Props total: 1163 1163
Wait, the birdgang is just 17th?
 4 years ago '04        #193
torious 67 heat pts67
space
avatar space
space
$82,010 | Props total: 11811 11811
The redskins belong in the last 5.. before last year their home games sounded like away games


wait for it
 4 years ago '05        #194
ceo-of-hucworld 25 heat pts25
space
avatar space
space
$8,009 | Props total: 9820 9820
 kjizzle03 said:
if oakland and the browns aren't 1 and 2 list is flawed
this!!!!!!!!
 4 years ago '07        #195
OG Perez 16 heat pts16
space
avatar space
space
$42,530 | Props total: 10864 10864
Jets

i love my fu*kin team. bleed green and white
 08-16-2013, 07:36 PM         #196
tj.iscool 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Texans 16??



 4 years ago '05        #197
Saintaholic 86 heat pts86
space
avatar space
space
$20,521 | Props total: 142 142
 tj.iscool said:
Texans 16??



Texans fans are really Houston Oiler fans, the Texans were forced on them.
 4 years ago '12        #198
KUKOC 4 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,772 | Props total: 1379 1379
Coming from a charger fan...raiders r the most loyal
 4 years ago '04        #199
!!! 220 heat pts220
space
avatar space
space
$42,047 | Props total: 33856 33856
 KUKOC said:
Coming from a charger fan...raiders r the most loyal

[pic - click to view]

 08-17-2013, 05:40 AM         #200
Lucky Shoes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Saintaholic said:
Wrong, you are not just a fan if you root for a team for years through ups and downs.....thats a "diehard". Let me help you comprehend what a "diehard" fan is since you dont know. You are loyal through thick and thin, you are a fan that will always be there. My dad is a diehard Saints fan, has been since the inception of the franchise through the good and bad(mostly bad). Now you mean to tell me he's just a fan? FOH..........I respect any and every Jags fan that still shows up, any and every Lions fan that still shows up, and wont consider a guy with a Steelers, Lakers, Yankees and Alabama avy as being more loyal just bc he likes winners. Who doesnt?

Thats my point loyal fans hang around through thick and thin. There is no way you can tell me that type of fan is more loyal than a fan of a team that has suffered through years of mediocrity. They have latched on, hopped on, or whatever you want to call it whether they did it in the 70s, 80s, 90s or the 2000s......they did it at some point.
I can't stand this fu*ker but he got a point
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 57
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
42 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 55
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
18 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 43
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
123 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 34
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
100 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 32
NBA CHARLES BARKELY JUST PUNCHED SHAQ AND RAN FOR HIS LIFE :mjlmao:
59 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 28
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
162 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 21
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
39 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 20
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
50 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy