Kevin Gates Gettin Aired Out By His Ex "Boss" Trav From Dead Game Records *More B.R. Beef* SMH

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
96 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
53 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
34 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Game a cornball for how hard he went at Meek for no reason
65 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 4 years ago '06        #61
RalphLaurenJR 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$3,216 | Props total: 31 31
 OG k!lla said:
And its a count down goin on right now that you dont even know about.....one where you end up wasting 7 minutes of your life talkin bout a n*gga you supposedly knew was a fu*k boy.

Get them squares up out your camp and get to the money faster.
n*gga knew he had a goldmind in that boy, who gonna let go of money in the making?
 4 years ago '12        #62
BangEm904 38 heat pts38
space
space
$5,806 | Props total: 6622 6622
 OG k!lla said:
And what bother me about this sh*t is.......you ran with this dude and you state multiple times that you fought for his honor, you saved em, you and him lived together like brothers blah blah

So whats that say about you? If you were so real and he was so fake that n*gga shouldn't have lasted 10 minutes in your presence...and thats 'since middle school'....n*ggas will run with a fake mafu*ka and everythings great until that fake mafu*ka gets his own and kicks them to the curb....not saying this n*gga is hungry at all...but why he aint do this back in the day?
i agree...if u in the streets and kno sh*t can go down any minute, why hang roun a n*gga who "not bout dat life" and i see no BR n*ggas responded to my question bout gates shooting his mama boyfriend
 4 years ago '06        #63
RalphLaurenJR 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$3,216 | Props total: 31 31
 BangEm904 said:
i agree...if u in the streets and kno sh*t can go down any minute, why hang roun a n*gga who "not bout dat life" and i see no BR n*ggas responded to my question bout gates shooting his mama boyfriend
that sh*t happened when he was in new orleans.
 4 years ago '06        #64
Hussle 36 heat pts36
space
space
$4,698 | Props total: 248 248
whats the deal with Gates and YMCMB? was he affiliated for awhile or?
 4 years ago '12        #65
OldBusiness 163 heat pts163
space
space
$21,025 | Props total: 17220 17220
 RalphLaurenJR said:
n*gga knew he had a goldmind in that boy, who gonna let go of money in the making?
That aint what he crying now tho. Now he crying about having an axe in his back that he knew was disguised as a gold mine all this time. Ain't no exception to the rule, keep them fu*k n*ggas from around the way....I'll never sit down and force myself to eat with a n*gga I secretly hate...that make the n*ggas dissin dude look even more suspect.

n*gga said they been close like that since middle school....he aint see no gold mine in that n*gga in the 7th grade

You can't a.ssassinate a n*ggas character and expect yours to remain intact when you spent a good portion of your life standing by that man, his word, and his actions.
 4 years ago '08        #66
Deion 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,165 | Props total: 4 4
Gates fans tripping, he started dissing buddy once he got locked up. Now dog respond and he wrong? Get real.
 4 years ago '05        #67
meercy|m 
space
space
$9,374 | Props total: 471 471
man sh*t crazy. but this on the real. nobody can be hard body all the time. even dude on the phone done took a lost b4. idk they situation for gates to mention his name, but apprarently sh*t personal. I leave it at that. idk terrance hines said that either. damn. then gates aint speak bad about him but it could be comin up on a new mixtape. u neva know how niccAz gone respond now a days. the slightest fu*k up in yo life could be crucial & it don't even hold weight.!
 4 years ago '05        #68
meercy|m 
space
space
$9,374 | Props total: 471 471
 N.O.4Life said:
this was one of them cut off vids so u really cant tell...

N.O.4Life said:
now idk what he said b4 he said he bout d!ck too, I don't eat just pus*y. I was hopin he was speaking from a girls point of view & stumble over his words in the beginnin. but its too hard to justify that. damn. at this point we jus got good music like rick ross does..
 4 years ago '10        #69
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433 OP
space
space
$49,866 | Props total: 13661 13661
this young n*gga young troll back at it again
kevin had his diss video took down

[video - click to view]

OG k!lla said:
That aint what he crying now tho. Now he crying about having an axe in his back that he knew was disguised as a gold mine all this time. Ain't no exception to the rule, keep them fu*k n*ggas from around the way....I'll never sit down and force myself to eat with a n*gga I secretly hate...that make the n*ggas dissin dude look even more suspect.

n*gga said they been close like that since middle school....he aint see no gold mine in that n*gga in the 7th grade

You can't a.ssassinate a n*ggas character and expect yours to remain intact when you spent a good portion of your life standing by that man, his word, and his actions.
thats the way it possed to go like a universal code, but sometimes n*ggas look pass the fake shaking and flaws less than more than they possed to. I'm guilty of that sh*t as a younging. As I got older I peeped them flaw n*ggas aint worth the bullsh*t and will eventually flaw you out or someone you're close to.

Deion said:
Gates fans tripping, he started dissing buddy once he got locked up. Now dog respond and he wrong? Get real.
Thats where Im lost at. Why diss the n*gga that had your back when nobody else did, when he get locked up?

meercy said:
man sh*t crazy. but this on the real. nobody can be hard body all the time. even dude on the phone done took a lost b4. idk they situation for gates to mention his name, but apprarently sh*t personal. I leave it at that. idk terrance hines said that either. damn. then gates aint speak bad about him but it could be comin up on a new mixtape. u neva know how niccAz gone respond now a days. the slightest fu*k up in yo life could be crucial & it don't even hold weight.!
trill sh*t in the beginning of your post homie, EVERYBODY took a loss. Part of the game....
btw terrance hine dropped his new tape a few days ago

Last edited by Trilluminati GA; 08-18-2013 at 12:48 AM..
 4 years ago '06        #70
LABoy83 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,927 | Props total: 1492 1492
Man this shxt wild bruh
Im not entirely up on the situation because I dont live in BR, but my homie basically told me Travis is speaking the truth about Gates. Travis is a well known person there and is out of jail now

I knew something was fishy when Gates started releasing music and stopped claiming DG records but I dont know them like that to know what went down

This gotta involve Percy Keith, Mista Cain, and Terrance Hines somehow, or at least they know about it, because im sure all them dudes know each other. And by seeing Terrance's tweets, looks like he got bad feelings for Gates too

As bad as it may seem, I doubt it'll get to that Boosie vs Nussie level where people get knocked off, but we'll see...

Last edited by LABoy83; 08-18-2013 at 05:19 AM..
 4 years ago '11        #71
royman04 18 heat pts18
space
space
$12,305 | Props total: 4580 4580
Dat ninja k!lled his friend

What u think he gonna do to this other guy
 4 years ago '12        #72
BangEm904 38 heat pts38
space
space
$5,806 | Props total: 6622 6622
so gates got bodies and n*ggas still sayin he pus*y? he shot his mama boyfriend, what make yall think he wont shoot cuz? ijs
 4 years ago '12        #73
ThePainkiller 347 heat pts347
space
space
$69,760 | Props total: 22144 22144
Who??
 4 years ago '12        #74
BlackBreesus 60 heat pts60
space
space
space
$8,335 | Props total: 8 8
 meercy said:
this was one of them cut off vids so u really cant tell...

now idk what he said b4 he said he bout d!ck too, I don't eat just pus*y. I was hopin he was speaking from a girls point of view & stumble over his words in the beginnin. but its too hard to justify that. damn. at this point we jus got good music like rick ross does..
he said I eat pus*y but I'm bout d!ck too. He saying he can fu*k good also.
 4 years ago '11        #75
Suppafresh 26 heat pts26
space
space
$6,090 | Props total: 265 265
 N.O.4Life said:
That's some bad choice of words either way sh*t is mad homo
How u say u from the n.o. And not know what he talking about? He not saying he bout d!ck in the sense of being gay. He saying baby I don't just eat pus*y good I'm bout d!ck too meaning he will d!ck that bi*ch down to the fullest. Just like when a n*gga say I'm bout these streets meaning he a beast in the streets. You probably one of the ole rich st. Charles a.ss n*gga who ain't never seen the streets
 4 years ago '07        #76
N.O.4Life 45 heat pts45
space
space
$19,616 | Props total: 10620 10620
 Suppafresh said:
How u say u from the n.o. And not know what he talking about? He not saying he bout d!ck in the sense of being gay. He saying baby I don't just eat pus*y good I'm bout d!ck too meaning he will d!ck that bi*ch down to the fullest. Just like when a n*gga say I'm bout these streets meaning he a beast in the streets. You probably one of the ole rich st. Charles a.ss n*gga who ain't never seen the streets
fu*k outta here wit that sh*t.n*gga don't running round telling hoes they bout d!ck then this n*gga said he bout d!ck too hoe tell you she bout d!ck, yo answer should be I'm bout pus*y what's up.my 27 years on this earth I ain't never heard a n*gga say "they bout d!ck too" you can miss me wit that dumb sh*t
 4 years ago '06        #77
LABoy83 3 heat pts
space
space
dude said ol rich st. charles a.ss n*ggas

anyway, i've never heard a dude say that either
 4 years ago '04        #78
Chopper Kapone 4 heat pts
space
space
$636 | Props total: 155 155
Terrance Hines is from fu*kin Hammond...he ain't got sh*t to do with anything. Shoulda been grateful that Gates even put his generic a.ss on, don't bite the hand that feed u. It was prolly a wrap for him with BWA when he started beefing with Percy...ain't that Gates potna from way back?
 4 years ago '06        #79
LABoy83 3 heat pts
space
space
 Chopper Kapone said:
Terrance Hines is from fu*kin Hammond...he ain't got sh*t to do with anything. Shoulda been grateful that Gates even put his generic a.ss on, don't bite the hand that feed u. It was prolly a wrap for him with BWA when he started beefing with Percy...ain't that Gates potna from way back?
Ain't no telling. Percy Keith aired Terrance Hines out on Compliments of Luca Brasi. Then on Terrance's new mixtape, he got a track with Percy on there. May be an old track, dont know. He's still repping BWA too
Plus, Ready's mixtape has a track with Gates on it too. May be an old track as well.
Should be interesting to see what happens going forward...
 4 years ago '04        #80
Bedewe22 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,399 | Props total: 107 107
 LABoy83 said:
dude said ol rich st. charles a.ss n*ggas

anyway, i've never heard a dude say that either
I'm dying laughing at that part too.
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
137 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
100 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
87 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA Kelly Oubre with the supreme sleeve in a game
75 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
115 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
69 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joyner Lucas responds back to criticisms of “I’m not racist”
103 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Floor Kids (Game looks dope)
15 comments
1 day ago