Xbox One vs. PS4 Graphics Showdown: The Rematch

most viewed right now
 82
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
117 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 68
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
68 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 61
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
108 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 46
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
292 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 08-16-2013, 12:17 AM         #41
Cya Nerd 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 2D.... said:
we played red dead revolver while yall sat there

and we gonna be playing GTA while yall sit and wait for that sh*tty unoptimized port
 4 years ago '10        #42
murd410 31 heat pts31
space
avatar space
space
$3,944 | Props total: 349 349
End of the day y'all fanboys ain't making money off either one these systems so why back Em like you own stock of the company. Just buy what you like and shut the fu*k up. n*ggas acting like hoes "Ohhhhhhh my system has more ram then yours." Gay "nu uh he said my system has more memory" gay. Act like gamers and not bi*ches.


Last edited by murd410; 08-16-2013 at 12:35 AM..
 4 years ago '12        #43
GucciBoy347 39 heat pts39
space
avatar space
space
$10,377 | Props total: 773 773
ps stans on suicide alert
 4 years ago '04        #44
Scoop 9 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$3,045 | Props total: 97 97
that reddit post pretty much explains it. yall some morons for just believing dumb sh*t like add 2 different kinds of rams together like that. even theoretically its completely wrong.
 4 years ago '05        #45
Nyse03 14 heat pts14
space
avatar space
space
$10,430 | Props total: 2902 2902
Why so mad though?

 4 years ago '05        #46
P-Hill|M 26 heat pts26
space
avatar space
space
$37,064 | Props total: 10748 10748
i didn't know Chevy was doing blog posts
 08-16-2013, 08:38 AM         #47
Brolic757 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Haha n*ggas is heated
 4 years ago '06        #48
ChevyBrah 216 heat pts216
space
space
space
$15,404 | Props total: 961 961
 P-Hill said:
i didn't know Chevy was doing blog posts
 4 years ago '05        #49
Quddus 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$14,932 | Props total: 6178 6178
ha man why so mad??? This happens every time a new console comes out. Dude k!lled those PS4 heads with this.

I still plan on getting the PS4. That vita bundle cannot be matched.
 4 years ago '04        #50
cold_young_thug 40 heat pts40
space
avatar space
space
$9,606 | Props total: 1774 1774
This sh*t was written by a xbot. And lmaoooo @ any n*gga thinking DDR3 is better than DDR5, I just cant.
 4 years ago '05        #51
Quddus 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$14,932 | Props total: 6178 6178
 cold_young_thug said:
This sh*t was written by a xbot. And lmaoooo @ any n*gga thinking DDR3 is better than DDR5, I just cant.
This is the kind of stuff that is laughable

Some of you guys have no idea and you make stupid statements like this......
When it comes to xbox vs ps you can't just look at oh ddr3 and ddr5 and make those stupid remarks.
 4 years ago '06        #52
coolio 57 heat pts57
space
avatar space
space
$18,375 | Props total: 9 9
 P-Hill said:
i didn't know Chevy was doing blog posts

its hilarious how everybody a.ssociates anything retarded with chavy now



 Quddus said:
This is the kind of stuff that is laughable

Some of you guys have no idea and you make stupid statements like this......
When it comes to xbox vs ps you can't just look at oh ddr3 and ddr5 and make those stupid remarks.
well some knowledgeable people already proved the article to be wrong and stupid i get u want it to be true so bad so u're trying to hold on to hope, but sorry brah
 4 years ago '05        #53
Quddus 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$14,932 | Props total: 6178 6178
 coolio said:
its hilarious how everybody a.ssociates anything retarded with chavy now





well some knowledgeable people already proved the article to be wrong and stupid i get u want it to be true so bad so u're trying to hold on to hope, but sorry brah
Why would I care? I am getting the ps4+vita bundle. Before I buy the Xbon1. I am not broke I can afford both consoles unlike some. I just think people are stupid if they don't look more at the overall specs instead of just going off "Oh it's ddr3 vs ddr5".

But with ps4 having a so called better gpu I would think that overall it would be better. When you factor in the faster memory. But I just looked over this article and did a front specs comparison. I am not claiming anything I am just saying to go off DDR3 vs DDR5 is fanboyish......
 4 years ago '06        #54
coolio 57 heat pts57
space
avatar space
space
$18,375 | Props total: 9 9
 Quddus said:
Why would I care? I am getting the ps4+vita bundle. Before I buy the Xbon1. I am not broke I can afford both consoles unlike some. I just think people are stupid if they don't look more at the overall specs instead of just going off "Oh it's ddr3 vs ddr5".

But with ps4 having a so called better gpu I would think that overall it would be better. When you factor in the faster memory. But I just looked over this article and did a front specs comparison. I am not claiming anything I am just saying to go off DDR3 vs DDR5 is fanboyish......

cool, but what ps4+vita bundle? wasnt that just a rumor or did they confirm it?
 4 years ago '05        #55
Quddus 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$14,932 | Props total: 6178 6178
 coolio said:
cool, but what ps4+vita bundle? wasnt that just a rumor or did they confirm it?
We should no by Aug 20 at Sony's press conference. But all accounts looks like the rumor is true and Sony did not release anything saying it was false. Why wouldn't they though. It would save vita and shutdown the xbox+kinect price at $500
 4 years ago '07        #56
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
avatar space
space
$85,775 | Props total: 14587 14587
 BaconGod said:
Why can't n*ggas just have a PC and buy both systems?



apparently its not allowed
 4 years ago '04        #57
Tabasco 
space
avatar space
space
$414 | Props total: 12 12
Still what's the fuss about......they are both going to look good....hell most of the people complaining probably don't even have a high end enough tv to even tell the difference
 4 years ago '11        #58
leem26vtec 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,536 | Props total: 235 235
Did yall not witness what the 360 has become since it launched compared to the ps3? Microsoft has more disposable money to make sh*t right.
 4 years ago '04        #59
Tabasco 
space
avatar space
space
$414 | Props total: 12 12
 leem26vtec said:
Did yall not witness what the 360 has become since it launched compared to the ps3? Microsoft has more disposable money to make sh*t right.

This!!! The 360 today is damn near a different console then when first released, remember the blades!
 4 years ago '11        #60
KRCROOKSNY 108 heat pts108
space
avatar space
space
$10,191 | Props total: 5339 5339
 BaconGod said:
Why can't n*ggas just have a PC and buy both systems?
Only kids and broke ppl whining.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 46
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
89 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 39
Video inside Response to Joyner Lucas 'I'm Not Racist'
214 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 37
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
257 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 37
Rappers that have or had AIDS
164 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 28
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
187 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 25
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
308 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 18
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
29 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
 15
Image(s) inside PUBG XBOX ONE Official Thread
99 comments
21 hours ago
@games
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy