Steph Kegels
83 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
54 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
116 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
256 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 4 years ago '05        #21
Chuck_Remixed 255 heat pts255
space
space
$17,126 | Props total: 3653 3653
 Mr I 95 said:
this is why you xbox f*ggots on this site get sh*tted on with every opportunity ...instead of being realists you cant suck enough d!cks...

ill just leave this here

what? adults that know sh*t that are xbox fans on an xbox forum speaking truth? brilliant!
Yeah, the ram part just had me. And yeah, the only part he did get right really was the "Which one will have better graphics? The one with the better developers.". Otherwise, the guy should just exit stage left and never post on that topic again.
 4 years ago '07        #22
moe4484 4 heat pts
space
space
$8,668 | Props total: 1136 1136
 Mr I 95 said:
this is why you xbox f*ggots on this site get sh*tted on with every opportunity ...instead of being realists you cant suck enough d!cks...

ill just leave this here

what? adults that know sh*t that are xbox fans on an xbox forum speaking truth? brilliant!
 Hovi Bryant said:
Welp, this saved everyone a lot of time. The ether in there is awfully strong.
 Mr I 95 said:
its just disgusting how dudes try to act like a blog post on ign is some type of credible source...any one of us can go do the same thing right this second...i can go sign up for ign and make a blog saying xbox one was sold to sony right now
 Hovi Bryant said:
I know. This sh*t is pathetic. I'm just waiting for someone to co-relate this blog post with IGN's credibility or integrity at this point. Then the circle jerk would be complete.

Dumb people are predictable.
 4 years ago '06        #23
coolio 57 heat pts57
space
space
$18,375 | Props total: 9 9
damn they switched the DDR3 to GDDR5?

oh..no? no they didnt? ok

glad to see the author got sh*tted on quickly
 4 years ago '05        #24
Krazie 134 heat pts134
space
space
$45,910 | Props total: 21070 21070
Just give me the games and leave this nerd arguing sh*t to people like Hovi.
 4 years ago '12        #25
Dee352 170 heat pts170
space
space
$10,741 | Props total: 610 610
same f*ggots arguing in every thread
 4 years ago '12        #26
ThePainkiller 347 heat pts347
space
space
$69,773 | Props total: 22160 22160
This guy lost
 08-15-2013, 08:47 PM         #27
2D.... 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ok
 4 years ago '11        #28
DJ EM Double 29 heat pts29
space
space
$6,713 | Props total: 3068 3068
I see a bunch of people just claiming it as bullsh*t but I don't see anybody who actually knows anything about computers disputing what was said in the post to be honest he sounds like he makes some valid points especially about the cores and os using more actual memory.

without acting like a f*ggot can somebody explain how this is wrong?
 4 years ago '12        #29
DoMieD 5 heat pts
space
space
$46,988 | Props total: 1259 1259
 Hovi Bryant said:
You really want to do this to yourself?

Alright.

Read more at

You guys shouldn't try to talk about stuff you have no clue about. Just saying.
You again with this same bullsh*t?

You are digging yourself a deep hole
 4 years ago '06        #30
Soraci7 34 heat pts34
space
space
$14,081 | Props total: 39 39
This Yodasboy is getting absolutely DESTROYED in the comment section, I didnt know Chevybrah's older brother posted blogs at IGN
 4 years ago '04        #31
dog4life 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,613 | Props total: 286 286
waiting for systems to drop side by side comparisons i'm still getting a 4 regardless.
 4 years ago '04        #32
LordBlanco|M 50 heat pts50
space
space
$35,058 | Props total: 19916 19916
 Krazie said:
Just give me the games and leave this nerd arguing sh*t to people like Hovi.
Dont sit there and act like its only him, it's also this chevy guy, you know damn well that his 360 got a d!ckhole in the back.

as for the article I believe graphics will be subjective again, the systems have pretty much identical hardware this time around so know the graphics gon be good.... for currect gen, performance is what i noticed between 360 and ps3 for some games but graphics were never that much of an issue

but for the next gen I think performance will be more of a factor, graphics will be good, but performance is what's key imo..... graphics been good, but games would glitch and the framerate would be less than enjoyable for some games... so in next gen I need that smooth performance, both consoles have the hardwore to provide that, gaming wise nobody gets the upper hand.

gamers win, microsoft/sony d!ckriders lost. soon you guys are going to argue about the cases the exclusives come in

Last edited by LordBlanco; 08-15-2013 at 10:24 PM..
 4 years ago '05        #33
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$41,660 | Props total: 13769 13769
 Cya Nerd said:
Wait this hovi f*ggots done from ducking other threads he got destroyed in

n*gga tried to emerge from the flames like nobody would notice his charred, burned up body.
 4 years ago '13        #34
Dodgers 3 heat pts
space
space
$3,325 | Props total: 3118 3118
Started from the bottom now we here

08-15-2013, 10:45 PM         #35
One Gud Cide 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BaconGod said:
Why can't n*ggas just have a PC and buy both systems?
Cause n*ggas with a PC don't want either of these trashcans
 08-15-2013, 10:47 PM         #36
Cya Nerd 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Y.G. said:
n*gga tried to emerge from the flames like nobody would notice his charred, burned up body.
And he straight ignores it again too
 08-15-2013, 10:59 PM         #37
LaRy BLanco 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
dont gaf about all these spec, yall can have that PC shyt

im riding with the console with the better games/features

X1>>>>>>>>
 4 years ago '11        #38
theJumpman 
space
space
$37 | Props total: 0 0
 Killa Kwamz said:

here you go

[pic - click to view]

This sh*t is hilarious
 4 years ago '06        #39
coolio 57 heat pts57
space
space
$18,375 | Props total: 9 9
 DJ EM Double said:
I see a bunch of people just claiming it as bullsh*t but I don't see anybody who actually knows anything about computers disputing what was said in the post to be honest he sounds like he makes some valid points especially about the cores and os using more actual memory.

without acting like a f*ggot can somebody explain how this is wrong?
here's the top comment from somebody on reddit regarding the article

Killzone demo uses 6 cores, therefore PS4 reserves 2 cores for the OS
This is a big a.ssumption. Heavily multithreaded development is hard, and it is very possible that they are going with 6 threads for simplicity rather than necessity. Some PC games are only optimized for dual cores! This is affirming the consequent.
ESRAM bandwidth + system RAM bandwidth > GDDR5 bandwidth, therefore advantage X1
ESRAM will boost the effective bandwidth, but you can't just add the two together. It also requires more effort to effectively use, as you must constantly be swapping what's in the ESRAM. In the article theoretical 192 GB/s came from, they cited an inside source saying they can get up to 133 GB/s effective bandwidth in a specific scenario. This is half what Mr IGN Forums Expert has to say, and much more realistic.
PS4 has 4.5 GB RAM for games
This is wholly unconfirmed rumor being presented as fact. Devs close to Sony (the Retro City Rampage guy, for one) have denied this, and insiders on GAF claim 6GB, but no "civilian" knows. Not really useful.
GPU comparison
The X1's recent clock speed bump decreases the GPU gap from 50% to 41% more for the PS4. This is still a big gap. However, while we know the X1 reserves 10% of its GPU for side-by-side snapping at the OS level, the amount PS4 reserves (if it does) is unknown. Either way, the GPU in the PS4 is markedly better.
Multiplatforms will look the same
Based on what, exactly? Multiplatform games on PS4 will have to take advantage of all its strengths to take on exclusives, or they will lose marketshare. If they look inferior, people won't buy them. Imagine if Titanfall and Halo 5 have awesome Kinect features and smart ESRAM usage, and CoD ignores both. Which are you going to buy? The same situation is going to play out with the GPU on PS4. It may not be a huge difference, or show up in launch titles, but there will be a difference. Frame rate improves automatically, even if devs do nothing else.
The best looking games will come from the best developers
This is the only part that makes sense, and it doesn't really mean anything. Yes, an X1 game with style will look better than crappy PS4 games, and vice-versa, but from a technical standpoint there's nothing the X1 can do graphically the PS4 can't. No reason has been presented why to expect parity in these consoles when the spec sheets say otherwise. PC games look the best anyway.

TL;DR this guy has no idea what he's talking about, and people need to focus more on the X1's awesome features than spouting/spreading garbage to cover up deficiencies. The Sony version of this article would be titled "Why the Eye is as good as the Kinect 2.0" and would be equally dumb
 08-16-2013, 12:16 AM         #40
2D.... 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 One Gud Cide said:
Cause n*ggas with a PC don't want either of these trashcans
we played red dead revolver while yall sat there

and we gonna be playing GTA while yall sit and wait for that sh*tty unoptimized port
Home      

most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
104 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
joie chavis
38 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
109 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
71 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Denzel speaking Realism!
27 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
90 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
64 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
107 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy