GTA V Multiplayer Video

most viewed right now
 57
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
66 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 44
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
68 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
 41
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
260 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 28
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
76 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 08-16-2013, 09:43 AM         #261
TIP2009 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
it's a video game....what you need is pus*y bro.
 4 years ago '06        #262
ChevyBrah 216 heat pts216
space
space
space
$15,404 | Props total: 961 961
 TIP2009 said:
it's a video game....what you need is pus*y bro.
n*gga .......why are you even on this section of boxden? fake a.ss cool person
 4 years ago '05        #263
Chuck_Remixed 253 heat pts253
space
avatar space
space
$17,116 | Props total: 3601 3601
 TIP2009 said:
it's a video game....what you need is pus*y bro.
 4 years ago '12        #264
Cloud 420 85 heat pts85
space
avatar space
space
$19,775 | Props total: 18394 18394
Ima goon my way to the top.
 4 years ago '12        #265
Cloud 420 85 heat pts85
space
avatar space
space
$19,775 | Props total: 18394 18394
 ChevyBrah said:
n*gga .......why are you even on this section of boxden? fake a.ss cool person
Hate them type of n*ggas. Like getting pus*y and owning gta 5 dont mix. fu*kin clown.
 4 years ago '05        #266
SquirrelXss 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$10,935 | Props total: 1384 1384
Every Bx section should have thier own gang.


Streets>
 08-16-2013, 10:10 AM         #267
LaRy BLanco 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Cloud 420 said:
Hate them type of n*ggas. Like getting pus*y and owning gta 5 dont mix. fu*kin clown.
exactly

niccas that say shyt like that are the ones who dont get pus*y
 4 years ago '10        #268
WhoNextWithPlex 40 heat pts40
space
avatar space
space
$9,841 | Props total: 6012 6012
 TIP2009 said:
it's a video game....what you need is pus*y bro.
people who talk sh*t like this are part of 2 groups

1) people that havent caught on that video games are in fact main stream now and are still afraid of the non existent stigmas that come with owning and operating them.

2) people with no game who get absoloutely no pus*y. so they cant imagine trying to get pus*y while playing video games.
 4 years ago '06        #269
Kingme 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$10,916 | Props total: 7614 7614
Any word on Rockstar adding in DVR for online where it records sessions like in COD? GTA online and offline is full of random, spontaneous, epic moments. It'll be a shame if we can't record the action in this one without buying a separate device.
 4 years ago '06        #270
ChevyBrah 216 heat pts216
space
space
space
$15,404 | Props total: 961 961
 Kingme said:
Any word on Rockstar adding in DVR for online where it records sessions like in COD? GTA online and offline is full of random, spontaneous, epic moments. It'll be a shame if we can't record the action in this one without buying a separate device.
nah........
 08-16-2013, 10:21 AM         #271
Joehook 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
gonna need a squad of foot soldiers to protect home turf...

Shiiiit, I'll even volunteer to protect the front entrances of ya homes for the right price of course.
I'll hold down the fort while ya party it up...

who wit me?
 4 years ago '06        #272
Kingme 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$10,916 | Props total: 7614 7614
 ChevyBrah said:
nah........
Damn shame. They need to figure out how to get this game in the arcade for next gen consoles asap.
 Joehook said:
gonna need a squad of foot soldiers to protect home turf...

Shiiiit, I'll even volunteer to protect the front entrances of ya homes for the right price of course.
I'll hold down the fort while ya party it up...

who wit me?
So in the video it says you can buy apartments for other players to kick it with you, how is that going to work? What if every or multiple players own the same properties?
 4 years ago '04        #273
Da Ill One|M 4602 heat pts4602 OP
space
avatar space
space
$45,508 | Props total: 4990 4990
 Joehook said:
gonna need a squad of foot soldiers to protect home turf...

Shiiiit, I'll even volunteer to protect the front entrances of ya homes for the right price of course.
I'll hold down the fort while ya party it up...

who wit me?
You rolling with the BXGee'S right? we for hire bro...we can either protect or a.ssassinate if they pay the right price =) We like the A Team Mercenaries for hire
 4 years ago '06        #275
coolio 57 heat pts57
space
avatar space
space
$18,375 | Props total: 9 9
knew there would be some pc vs consoles in here


[pic - click to view]

 08-16-2013, 11:44 AM         #276
Joehook 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Da Ill One said:
You rolling with the BXGee'S right? we for hire bro...we can either protect or a.ssassinate if they pay the right price =) We like the A Team Mercenaries for hire
bxgees all day broham.... we here to right all wrongs.
 08-16-2013, 11:48 AM         #277
Joehook 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Kingme said:
how is that going to work? What if every or multiple players own the same properties?
let's put it this way... if you a bxgee, you can own whatever. You free to enjoy the fruits of your labor.
But if you not rolling with us.....


eeeeee pobresito, the boss is gonna stick your head up your a.ss faster than a rabbit gets fu*ked!!


Last edited by Joehook; 08-16-2013 at 11:50 AM..
 4 years ago '05        #278
Chuck_Remixed 253 heat pts253
space
avatar space
space
$17,116 | Props total: 3601 3601
 Joehook said:
gonna need a squad of foot soldiers to protect home turf...

Shiiiit, I'll even volunteer to protect the front entrances of ya homes for the right price of course.
I'll hold down the fort while ya party it up...

who wit me?
You gonna need it. If your rolling with them BXGees, im definitely coming to robbed the Charmin a.ss n*ggas. You gon learn the hard way.
 4 years ago '10        #279
Daunte Bx718 
space
avatar space
space
$1,424 | Props total: 414 414
Im trying to get down with the 360 set whats poppin?!
 4 years ago '04        #280
strahan2004 40 heat pts40
space
avatar space
space
$5,059 | Props total: 405 405
 WhoNextWithPlex said:
people who talk sh*t like this are part of 2 groups

1) people that havent caught on that video games are in fact main stream now and are still afraid of the non existent stigmas that come with owning and operating them.

2) people with no game who get absoloutely no pus*y. so they cant imagine trying to get pus*y while playing video games.


[pic - click to view]

Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 19
Video inside Who is she!!
31 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 11
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
63 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 9
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
55 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
 7
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
150 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 6
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
279 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 6
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
93 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 3
If it bleeds, you can now kill it in Ghost Recon: Wildland’s new free DLC.
37 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
 3
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
21 comments
1 day ago
@movies
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy