What was the most heartbreaking loss you suffered as a fan of your team?

most viewed right now
Phat ass white girl for real
54 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
150 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
122 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
39 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 4 years ago '05        #101
Saintaholic 86 heat pts86
space
space
$20,521 | Props total: 142 142
 9th ward Bally said:
Yeah I did. He claimed he couldn't perform his job in a hostile work environment and felt he was right in his decision That's cool though, I got him back so evil.
One night I dressed up with my hard hat, life jacket, flashlight, FULL PPE....I went and banged on that dude's door until he woke up ready for a fire drill. I had that n*gga scrambling trying to evacuate the rig...he was the only dude that showed up for the fire drill at 3:30 a.m.. When he realized what I did he wrote me up again and told our OIM(on scene commander) about it. I was called into the office for a conference and the OIM, the HSE officers and other supervisors broke out laughing at him like
[pic - click to view]

and he left the office like

At least I earned that write up, though
 4 years ago '08        #102
VerbalAssassin 100 heat pts100
space
space
$16,098 | Props total: 2718 2718
 pbballin said:
Losing the superbowl to the Pats
Y'all prolly would have had it sewn up had it not been for that kickoff out of bounds. I was when that happened.
 4 years ago '04        #103
Sabotage 9 heat pts
space
space
$17,240 | Props total: 35 35
 PEK said:
Superbowl 41. fu*k you Rex Grossman!
how was that heartbreaking in any sort of way? the bears were lucky as fu*k to even be there rex grossman leading a team to a superbowl win

anyways game 7 of the world series indians vs the marlins. fu*king jose mesa
 4 years ago '10        #104
Infamous2o1x 23 heat pts23
space
space
$12,245 | Props total: 103 103
 KING*TITO said:
Super Bowl x*xV

Tito why you gotta post this
 4 years ago '10        #105
Infamous2o1x 23 heat pts23
space
space
$12,245 | Props total: 103 103
 VerbalAssassin said:
Y'all prolly would have had it sewn up had it not been for that kickoff out of bounds. I was when that happened.
Yo i remember that like yesterday. I couldnt believe what i just saw happen
 4 years ago '09        #106
ImAMonster 407 heat pts407
space
space
$37,413 | Props total: 10537 10537
Last year in the playoffs...Tony G being wide open in the endzone and Matty missing him.
 4 years ago '12        #107
BlackBreesus 60 heat pts60
space
space
space
$8,335 | Props total: 8 8
fu*k this thread. I made this a month or 2 ago.
 08-15-2013, 02:14 PM         #108
WezLBoy Wonder 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Broncos losing last yea to fluko. And
Heat vs Dallas game 6 losing finals
 4 years ago '05        #109
K.B. 
space
space
$3,942 | Props total: 260 260

[pic - click to view]

still mad as fu*k
 4 years ago '11        #110
pbballin 20 heat pts20
space
space
$9,923 | Props total: 1654 1654
 VerbalAssassin said:

Yeah I know man, franchise hasn't been the same since then!
 4 years ago '04        #111
9th ward Bally 1 heat pts
space
space
$7,650 | Props total: 2891 2891
I have more....I remember growing up a Saints fan waiting to play the 49ers every year, hoping we had enough pices to beat them. I remember when Bobby Hebert was out and we started the season with John Fourcade as the starting quarterback....man, we were so hyped because we thought we had the missing piece. We had a fire lie backing corps, fire running game, receivers and finally a real good QB that led us to a 3-4 game winning streak to end the previous season.....

All the 49ers needed was Montana and Rice

Yeah, we lost 13-10 I think.

Man, I was PISSED when UNLV lost in the Final Four to Duke, mainly because UNLV was and is still my team. Also I had a lil' potna named Marcell that played at Kennedy that was supposed to enroll at UNLV the next year. Then came the picture in the newspaper and UNLV was placed on probation...last I heard from Marcell, he went to Jacksonville State and I never heard from him again....
I've always been a Toronto Blue Jays fan, and I grew up hating the Oakland A's, but I was pissed off at the dude that caught the ball at that Cubs game a few years ago....

I was so pissed off at my high school's (Kennedy) football team because we used to always lose. One day I said "fu*k it" and asked every football player I saw if they were going to the game (that they were supposed to be playing in). I remember whenever we had the ball, the band played a song called "all the way," and when they played that, we turned the ball over....

Last edited by 9th ward Bally; 08-15-2013 at 03:01 PM..
 4 years ago '05        #112
space
space
 9th ward Bally said:
I have more....I remember growing up a Saints fan waiting to play the 49ers every year, hoping we had enough pices to beat them. I remember when Bobby Hebert was out and we started the season with John Fourcade as the starting quarterback....man, we were so hyped because we thought we had the missing piece. We had a fire lie backing corps, fire running game, receivers and finally a real good QB that led us to a 3-4 game winning streak to end the previous season.....

Iono if it was just Montana and Rice, but John Taylor, Brent Jones, Roger Craig, Tom Rathman and probably that entire offensive line was pretty damn good. Do you remember that goaline stand at Candlestick Park when Vaughn Jognson stuffed Roger Craig?
 4 years ago '05        #113
space
space
 9th ward Bally said:

Man, I was PISSED when UNLV lost in the Final Four to Duke, mainly because UNLV was and is still my team. Also I had a lil' potna named Marcell that played at Kennedy that was supposed to enroll at UNLV the next year. Then came the picture in the newspaper and UNLV was placed on probation...last I heard from Marcell, he went to Jacksonville State and I never heard from him again....
I've always been a Toronto Blue Jays fan, and I grew up hating the Oakland A's, but I was pissed off at the dude that caught the ball at that Cubs game a few years ago....
Yeah Marcell averaged 32 points per game at the Kennedy......Manny Boo always got the props bc he could dunk, but Marcel had better game.
 4 years ago '08        #114
Tecnique 27 heat pts27
space
space
$11,408 | Props total: 154 154
 VerbalAssassin said:
Everyone in the room was still cheering and sh*t from the touchdown we had just scored during the kickoff.

I was just sitting there with the face

They were like "Whats wrong?" I said "We just lost the game"

You cant give that pretty mother fu*ker the ball on the 40 yard line with a minute left

God damn you Tom Brady that was Jake Delhommes super bowl MVP moment
 4 years ago '04        #115
space
space
 Saintaholic said:
Yeah Marcell averaged 32 points per game at the Kennedy......Manny Boo always got the props bc he could dunk, but Marcel had better game.
Yeah they had Greg and Marcell, then Marcell, Manny, Clay, Danny, Toby....boys were stacked
 4 years ago '04        #116
space
space
 Saintaholic said:
Iono if it was just Montana and Rice, but John Taylor, Brent Jones, Roger Craig, Tom Rathman and probably that entire offensive line was pretty damn good. Do you remember that goaline stand at Candlestick Park when Vaughn Jognson stuffed Roger Craig?
Yep...that line we had back then someone always took the lead on that line. I mean we had plenty of pieces, but we always had that one piece we were missing. Think about if we had that front 7 today
 4 years ago '05        #117
space
space
 9th ward Bally said:
Yeah they had Greg and Marcell, then Marcell, Manny, Clay, Danny, Toby....boys were stacked
Man no reason why they should not have won State.......Gibb was trippin'. Yeah Toby had a k!ller crossover.
 4 years ago '04        #118
space
space
 Tecnique said:
Everyone in the room was still cheering and sh*t from the touchdown we had just scored during the kickoff.

I was just sitting there with the face

They were like "Whats wrong?" I said "We just lost the game"

You cant give that pretty mother fu*ker the ball on the 40 yard line with a minute left

God damn you Tom Brady that was Jake Delhommes super bowl MVP moment
Jake Delhomme?!?!
Imagine how we felt after we had him on the bench behind Billy Joe Tolliver, drunk a.ss Billy Joe Hobert, drunk a.ss Scary Collins, Jeff Blake and Aaron Muthafu*kin Brooks!!!! Bruh, I was so pissed off watching that sh*t play out, then they lost the game. I'm like "at least they got there
 4 years ago '05        #119
space
space
 9th ward Bally said:
Yep...that line we had back then someone always took the lead on that line. I mean we had plenty of pieces, but we always had that one piece we were missing. Think about if we had that front 7 today
Saints would be a dynasty
 4 years ago '04        #120
space
space
 Saintaholic said:
Man no reason why they should not have won State.......Gibb was trippin'. Yeah Toby had a k!ller crossover.
I'll never understand why he stopped playing the press defense against East Jeff when they had Neil Reed
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
171 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
264 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
62 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
170 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Big Baller Brand Shoe Review
91 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who are these washed up niggas next to Drake?
52 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
115 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
20 comments
2 days ago
@gear
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy