What was the most heartbreaking loss you suffered as a fan of your team?

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside well damn Young Ma looking more swole than 95% of you niggas
40 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA We can all write the ending to this story, he's gone
19 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Pusha T Song leak snippet and Kanye verse
28 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside A Nice Palmed Sized Moroccan Ass
52 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '08        #101
VerbalAssassin 105 heat pts105
space
space
$17,056 | Props total: 4761 4761
 pbballin said:
Losing the superbowl to the Pats
Y'all prolly would have had it sewn up had it not been for that kickoff out of bounds. I was when that happened.
 5 years ago '04        #102
Sabotage 9 heat pts
space
space
$17,240 | Props total: 36 36
 PEK said:
Superbowl 41. fu*k you Rex Grossman!
how was that heartbreaking in any sort of way? the bears were lucky as fu*k to even be there rex grossman leading a team to a superbowl win

anyways game 7 of the world series indians vs the marlins. fu*king jose mesa
 5 years ago '10        #103
Infamous2o1x 23 heat pts23
space
space
$12,265 | Props total: 136 136
 KING*TITO said:
Super Bowl x*xV

Tito why you gotta post this
 5 years ago '10        #104
Infamous2o1x 23 heat pts23
space
space
$12,265 | Props total: 136 136
 VerbalAssassin said:
Y'all prolly would have had it sewn up had it not been for that kickoff out of bounds. I was when that happened.
Yo i remember that like yesterday. I couldnt believe what i just saw happen
 5 years ago '09        #105
ImAMonster 418 heat pts418
space
space
$37,906 | Props total: 11825 11825
Last year in the playoffs...Tony G being wide open in the endzone and Matty missing him.
 5 years ago '12        #106
BlackBreesus 60 heat pts60
space
space
space
$8,335 | Props total: 9 9
fu*k this thread. I made this a month or 2 ago.
 08-15-2013, 01:14 PM         #107
WezLBoy Wonder 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Broncos losing last yea to fluko. And
Heat vs Dallas game 6 losing finals
 5 years ago '05        #108
K.B. 
space
space
$3,957 | Props total: 304 304

[pic - click to view]

still mad as fu*k :willfrown:
 5 years ago '11        #109
pbballin 20 heat pts20
space
space
$10,211 | Props total: 2134 2134
 VerbalAssassin said:

Yeah I know man, franchise hasn't been the same since then!
 5 years ago '04        #110
9th ward Bally 1 heat pts
space
space
$7,802 | Props total: 3536 3536
I have more....I remember growing up a Saints fan waiting to play the 49ers every year, hoping we had enough pices to beat them. I remember when Bobby Hebert was out and we started the season with John Fourcade as the starting quarterback....man, we were so hyped because we thought we had the missing piece. We had a fire lie backing corps, fire running game, receivers and finally a real good QB that led us to a 3-4 game winning streak to end the previous season.....

All the 49ers needed was Montana and Rice:nasmad:

Yeah, we lost 13-10 I think.

Man, I was PISSED when UNLV lost in the Final Four to Duke, mainly because UNLV was and is still my team. Also I had a lil' potna named Marcell that played at Kennedy that was supposed to enroll at UNLV the next year. Then came the picture in the newspaper and UNLV was placed on probation...last I heard from Marcell, he went to Jacksonville State and I never heard from him again....
I've always been a Toronto Blue Jays fan, and I grew up hating the Oakland A's, but I was pissed off at the dude that caught the ball at that Cubs game a few years ago....

I was so pissed off at my high school's (Kennedy) football team because we used to always lose. One day I said "fu*k it" and asked every football player I saw if they were going to the game (that they were supposed to be playing in). I remember whenever we had the ball, the band played a song called "all the way," and when they played that, we turned the ball over....

Last edited by 9th ward Bally; 08-15-2013 at 02:01 PM..
 5 years ago '05        #111
Saintaholic 86 heat pts86
space
space
$20,535 | Props total: 172 172
 9th ward Bally said:
I have more....I remember growing up a Saints fan waiting to play the 49ers every year, hoping we had enough pices to beat them. I remember when Bobby Hebert was out and we started the season with John Fourcade as the starting quarterback....man, we were so hyped because we thought we had the missing piece. We had a fire lie backing corps, fire running game, receivers and finally a real good QB that led us to a 3-4 game winning streak to end the previous season.....

All the 49ers needed was Montana and Rice

Iono if it was just Montana and Rice, but John Taylor, Brent Jones, Roger Craig, Tom Rathman and probably that entire offensive line was pretty damn good. Do you remember that goaline stand at Candlestick Park when Vaughn Jognson stuffed Roger Craig?
 5 years ago '05        #112
space
space
 9th ward Bally said:

All the 49ers needed was Montana and Rice

Man, I was PISSED when UNLV lost in the Final Four to Duke, mainly because UNLV was and is still my team. Also I had a lil' potna named Marcell that played at Kennedy that was supposed to enroll at UNLV the next year. Then came the picture in the newspaper and UNLV was placed on probation...last I heard from Marcell, he went to Jacksonville State and I never heard from him again....
I've always been a Toronto Blue Jays fan, and I grew up hating the Oakland A's, but I was pissed off at the dude that caught the ball at that Cubs game a few years ago....
Yeah Marcell averaged 32 points per game at the Kennedy......Manny Boo always got the props bc he could dunk, but Marcel had better game.
 5 years ago '08        #113
Tecnique 27 heat pts27
space
space
$11,439 | Props total: 371 371
 VerbalAssassin said:
Everyone in the room was still cheering and sh*t from the touchdown we had just scored during the kickoff.

I was just sitting there with the face

They were like "Whats wrong?" I said "We just lost the game"

You cant give that pretty mother fu*ker the ball on the 40 yard line with a minute left

God damn you Tom Brady that was Jake Delhommes super bowl MVP moment
 5 years ago '04        #114
space
space
 Saintaholic said:
Yeah Marcell averaged 32 points per game at the Kennedy......Manny Boo always got the props bc he could dunk, but Marcel had better game.
Yeah they had Greg and Marcell, then Marcell, Manny, Clay, Danny, Toby....boys were stacked
 5 years ago '04        #115
space
space
 Saintaholic said:
Iono if it was just Montana and Rice, but John Taylor, Brent Jones, Roger Craig, Tom Rathman and probably that entire offensive line was pretty damn good. Do you remember that goaline stand at Candlestick Park when Vaughn Jognson stuffed Roger Craig?
Yep...that line we had back then someone always took the lead on that line. I mean we had plenty of pieces, but we always had that one piece we were missing. Think about if we had that front 7 today
 5 years ago '05        #116
space
space
 9th ward Bally said:
Yeah they had Greg and Marcell, then Marcell, Manny, Clay, Danny, Toby....boys were stacked
Man no reason why they should not have won State.......Gibb was trippin'. Yeah Toby had a k!ller crossover.
 5 years ago '04        #117
space
space
 Tecnique said:
Everyone in the room was still cheering and sh*t from the touchdown we had just scored during the kickoff.

I was just sitting there with the face

They were like "Whats wrong?" I said "We just lost the game"

You cant give that pretty mother fu*ker the ball on the 40 yard line with a minute left

God damn you Tom Brady that was Jake Delhommes super bowl MVP moment
Jake Delhomme?!?!
Imagine how we felt after we had him on the bench behind Billy Joe Tolliver, drunk a.ss Billy Joe Hobert, drunk a.ss Scary Collins, Jeff Blake and Aaron Muthafu*kin Brooks!!!! Bruh, I was so pissed off watching that sh*t play out, then they lost the game. I'm like "at least they got there
 5 years ago '05        #118
space
space
 9th ward Bally said:
Yep...that line we had back then someone always took the lead on that line. I mean we had plenty of pieces, but we always had that one piece we were missing. Think about if we had that front 7 today
Saints would be a dynasty
 5 years ago '04        #119
space
space
 Saintaholic said:
Man no reason why they should not have won State.......Gibb was trippin'. Yeah Toby had a k!ller crossover.
I'll never understand why he stopped playing the press defense against East Jeff when they had Neil Reed
 5 years ago '05        #120
space
space
 9th ward Bally said:
I'll never understand why he stopped playing the press defense against East Jeff when they had Neil Reed
Man that press was k!llin' EJ, we jumped out 11-0 I think they couldnt get the ball past half court. But o when we stopped pressin' Neil Reed was hittin' 30 footers from damn near half court.
Home      

most viewed right now
ashley graham killing it i'm sold yo!
77 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside F*ucking Black Guy
142 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rosey Got Thickkkkkk
63 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Steph unveils the new Curry V Low, Finally a good looking Curry shoe?
41 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside May 22 - Here’s how money is destroying the world and the people livin..
46 comments
23 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Donald Glover Backs Lando's Sexuality: 'How Can You Not Be Pansexual in Space?'
114 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fresh Prince Of Bel Air Mansion 2018
75 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sony CEO: “The PlayStation 4 Is Entering The Final Phase Of Its Life C..
142 comments
1 day ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy