Eminem - Survival (Ft. Skylar Grey) [CDQ/Official Version]

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
204 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
250 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
88 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
176 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 08-16-2013, 03:56 AM         #141
Mwana Ya Lola 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The screaming
 4 years ago '12        #142
xplizit 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$942 | Props total: 3 3
 Bea5T said:
Retire? He will sell more records than any other artist out

Bunch of ex girlfriend level bi*ching in this topic. Wheres all this bi*ching when Snoop drops some wack sh*t?
snoop didnt fall off as bad as em did, matter fact nobody did, not even lil wayne.. show me a snoop dogg song on the same level as fack, my wee wee, rainman, a.ss like that and we can talk

plus snoop is open about having ghostwriters, noone ever mentions him in a "goat" discussion and he never was about lyrics either

eminem on the other hand was hyped up by his fanboys for "emotion" and "lyrics", suddenly neither is there and youre left with him yelling in his soar young jeezy voice and his lyrics got worse and worse and somehow its still "better than 80% of whats out"
 4 years ago '04        #143
dre03 
space
space
$10,168 | Props total: 2448 2448
 AngOmusic93 said:
So what im grasping from some of the responses to this track is:

1.) even tho his flow is sloppy fast & all over the place & hes just yelling using the same flow from 3 years ago is ok because if you read his lyrics he has dope lines in the song...as if delivery doesnt matter & corny lines are ok...

2.) People are just 'hating' because its Eminem & its cool to hate on him now....

Wow.....Yeah some of you are fu*kin idiots. I love Shady but this is trash.

yall using that BULLsh*t argument of "oh yall just hating cuz its cool to hate on eminem now".

no n*gga. Its just a bad song. Stop letting the weight of the artist's name affect your opinion on just one song. Youre judging the song. Not the quality of his catalog or how much you personally like him & will eat up anything he does including his semen

STOP GIVIN n*ggaS A PASS JUST BECAUSE OF THE WEIGHT THEIR NAME HOLDS.

fu*kin sheep.
n*gga everybody who hates on Em says that bullsh*t... I'm an Em fan but this is trash... This is the same fu*king delivery he had on "The Way I Am", "Lose Yourself" "Till I Collapse" The last verse of "Amityville" and "Kim"which like "Won't Back Down" and "Survival" was a rock type beat featuring the screaming pause vocals of Shady... He has always featured songs with him shouting his delivery on every CD... This isn't no Recovery type sh*t... This is what he did often...

The difference was now that he is no longer exclusively being produced by himself and Dre you n*ggas don't like it... That is the only difference... I can go to every CD from Em and pull a sh*tload of lyrics and bars I didn't care for it cuz i thought they were stupid...

You n*ggas doing the same thing... But the difference is you are purposely avoiding the dozens of other sh*t he is putting out not like that... Just to hate on em for no longer giving you music you feel you can ride down the street and listen to openly... You insecure n*ggas think you can't jam non rap sounding sh*t on yo block without getting laughed at... So you say Em has fallen off... It's not Em fault ya hood don't know yall weak a.ss n*ggas

You take his "The Way I am" vocals and put it to this beat and you n*ggas would have the same criticism... And don't get me wrong my dislike is not expressed to those n*ggas who openly say yeah i don't like that rock type or pop type sh*t that Em has been doing lately... I have no problem with you n*ggas that admit it cuz we all have different tastes thats cool...

My issue is with the f*ggots who make up bullsh*t reasons to make it seem like they are open to that type of rap... So they make outlandish accusations about the song that have nothing to do with the production to make it seems as though "It's not the beat I'm talking about his lyrics and his shouting"...

So they call themselves verifying their claim by pulling one bar or two from an 80 bar song and say "see look at this sh*t i raise the roof like my daughter" the whole song is trash I can't listen to this corny sh*t... Eminem has always been a corny white boy from the "burbs" yet now that he is no longer rapping over Em and Dre bass lines exclusively now he has fell off...

Sits back and waits for them to come in claiming I never liked "The Way I Am" "Lose Yourself" "Till I Collapse" etc... Amityville went hard though until he got to the last verse and started that screaming sh*t or those songs were nothing like this track... this track his voice is annoying that shouting stuff gets on my nerves... He wasn't shouting on those other tracks... He was just passionate with his flow...

Last edited by dre03; 08-16-2013 at 08:43 AM..
 4 years ago '05        #144
texaco|B 
space
space
$1,004 | Props total: 104 104
btw its Liz Rodrigues of The New Royals not Skylar Grey ...
 4 years ago '11        #145
AngOmusic93 15 heat pts15
space
space
$3,679 | Props total: 467 467
 dre03 said:
n*gga everybody who hates on Em says that bullsh*t... I'm an Em fan but this is trash... This is the same fu*king delivery he had on "The Way I Am", "Lose Yourself" "Till I Collapse" The last verse of "Amityville" and "Kim"which like "Won't Back Down" and "Survival" was a rock type beat featuring the screaming pause vocals of Shady... He has always featured songs with him shouting his delivery on every CD... This isn't no Recovery type sh*t... This is what he did often...

The difference was now that he is no longer exclusively being produced by himself and Dre you n*ggas don't like it... That is the only difference... I can go to every CD from Em and pull a sh*tload of lyrics and bars I didn't care for it cuz i thought they were stupid...

You n*ggas doing the same thing... But the difference is you are purposely avoiding the dozens of other sh*t he is putting out not like that... Just to hate on em for no longer giving you music you feel you can ride down the street and listen to openly... You insecure n*ggas think you can't jam non rap sounding sh*t on yo block without getting laughed at... So you say Em has fallen off... It's not Em fault ya hood don't know yall weak a.ss n*ggas

You take his "The Way I am" vocals and put it to this beat and you n*ggas would have the same criticism... And don't get me wrong my dislike is not expressed to those n*ggas who openly say yeah i don't like that rock type or pop type sh*t that Em has been doing lately... I have no problem with you n*ggas that admit it cuz we all have different tastes thats cool...

My issue is with the f*ggots who make up bullsh*t reasons to make it seem like they are open to that type of rap... So they make outlandish accusations about the song that have nothing to do with the production to make it seems as though "It's not the beat I'm talking about his lyrics and his shouting"...

So they call themselves verifying their claim by pulling one bar or two from an 80 bar song and say "see look at this sh*t i raise the roof like my daughter" the whole song is trash I can't listen to this corny sh*t... Eminem has always been a corny white boy from the "burbs" yet now that he is no longer rapping over Em and Dre bass lines exclusively now he has fell off...

Sits back and waits for them to come in claiming I never liked "The Way I Am" "Lose Yourself" "Till I Collapse" etc... Amityville went hard though until he got to the last verse and started that screaming sh*t or those songs were nothing like this track... this track his voice is annoying that shouting stuff gets on my nerves... He wasn't shouting on those other tracks... He was just passionate with his flow...
You sound genuinely a.ss hurt f*ggot.

You can come up with a million excuses the sh*t is just wack.

Yea Eminem has been weird & cooky in the past. But the difference is IT WAS STILL QUALITY MUSIC YOU FELT.

SO YOURE TELLIN ME YOU PUT THE YELLING ON THIS TRACK IN THE SAME BRACKET AS 'TIL I COLLAPSE' & 'THE WAY I AM'?

If so stfu & never address me again you fufu a.ss n*gga.

The difference is that those tracks went hard period. Not corny like this track. The feel is just corny. & even when eminem said some semi corny stuff in the past, it would be saved by the way he did it.

& wtf does riding round the hood not bein able to play eminem have to do with anything??

& what makes you think i give a fu*k what YOU or ANYBODY thinks about what im listening to?

Youre an idiot. Insecure n*ggas? lol. You the one sounding insecure & full of estrogen. pus*y

I bet you roll down your windows to blast music & look around to see if anyones givin you any attention you neglected as a child a.ss bi*ch n*gga.
 4 years ago '05        #146
Kubrick 
space
space
space
$298 | Props total: 1 1
propped!
 4 years ago '10        #147
BBhiphop 523 heat pts523
space
space
$17,052 | Props total: 20263 20263
so the title is still Skylar Grey even though it isn't her? lol
 4 years ago '11        #148
Kingpin 313 104 heat pts104
space
space
space
$19,222 | Props total: 2617 2617
How long until its confirmed there dating?
 4 years ago '04        #149
Kliq 108 heat pts108
space
space
$5,171 | Props total: 12182 12182
Sooooo .... it's not Skylar Grey?
 4 years ago '04        #150
Part2 
space
space
$1,796 | Props total: 0 0
I didn't think it was Skylar tbh...makes sense it's that Liz chick (really sounded like the chorus to Echo and a couple of tracks off recovery).

Eminem sounds like sh*t with female hooks though. Stuff with Dina Rae was always good but never the best tracks on very good albums. That Rihanna song was just awkward and corny to me and none of his Skylar Grey/Liz Rodriguez stuff has ever really sounded good to me

torn with Em working with Khalil in general. Talkin 2 Myself and Seduction are fu*king dope tracks but this generic rock/rap stuff is just awful.

i feel like it's an okay track but any rapper could have got loud and jumped on it and it would have made no difference. just sounds cookie cutter as sh*t.

also, some people saying his screaming is just 'emotion' don't really get it. when he used to scream his lyrics it was for a reason, not just a way to deliver his flow. there's no venom in it anymore and it just sounds awkward.

thinking relapse was a mistake and then turning around to make recovery which was just generic was as bad a move as making encore imo.
 4 years ago '05        #151
cowlersleycowle 
space
space
space
$2,206 | Props total: 468 468
thank fu*k the album will be pushed back till next year.
 4 years ago '11        #152
GetuOne 73 heat pts73
space
space
$4,475 | Props total: 6 6
Yeah i'm a lil pissed that he put this out same week and the Kendrick verse game him a tip of the hat : /
 08-16-2013, 02:34 PM         #153
Throbbin' Thicke 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dre03 said:

Yo my man calm down.

If n*ggas not feeling it they not feeling it. You liked it and thats cool. You out here spillin your feelings all butt hurt cause people dont like the same thing as you. Typing essays like you about to change someones mind go sit down
 4 years ago '11        #154
AngOmusic93 15 heat pts15
space
space
$3,679 | Props total: 467 467
 Part2 said:
I didn't think it was Skylar tbh...makes sense it's that Liz chick (really sounded like the chorus to Echo and a couple of tracks off recovery).

Eminem sounds like sh*t with female hooks though. Stuff with Dina Rae was always good but never the best tracks on very good albums. That Rihanna song was just awkward and corny to me and none of his Skylar Grey/Liz Rodriguez stuff has ever really sounded good to me

torn with Em working with Khalil in general. Talkin 2 Myself and Seduction are fu*king dope tracks but this generic rock/rap stuff is just awful.

i feel like it's an okay track but any rapper could have got loud and jumped on it and it would have made no difference. just sounds cookie cutter as sh*t.

also, some people saying his screaming is just 'emotion' don't really get it. when he used to scream his lyrics it was for a reason, not just a way to deliver his flow. there's no venom in it anymore and it just sounds awkward.

thinking relapse was a mistake and then turning around to make recovery which was just generic was as bad a move as making encore imo.

The bold & underlined is exactly what i was tryna say.
 4 years ago '07        #155
cankstoochie 48 heat pts48
space
space
$16,588 | Props total: 1051 1051
 Avitos Way said:
Yo my man calm down.

If n*ggas not feeling it they not feeling it. You liked it and thats cool. You out here spillin your feelings all butt hurt cause people dont like the same thing as you. Typing essays like you about to change someones mind go sit down
he's right tho. eminem been screaming on the track since the mmlp
 08-16-2013, 03:51 PM         #156
Silver N Black 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[video - click to view]

This song intrigues me so much. This song clearly has the 2002 feel to it but was recorded after his return in '09. Where did this sh*t go?
 4 years ago '10        #157
VeX 
space
space
$3,718 | Props total: 43 43
dude fell off horribly
 4 years ago '10        #158
Petty Wap 21 heat pts21
space
space
$3,051 | Props total: 315 315
God damn at the last few pages

Y'all reading for filth.

Oh by the way.this is trash .
 4 years ago '08        #159
The N 466 heat pts466
space
space
$45,551 | Props total: 17190 17190
Same old yelling bullsh*t

and is he eating Skylar ready to marry her?

These druggies look like they belong together
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
62 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
72 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
45 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thick as fu-k
55 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
145 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 13 - Study: Women rate the strongest men as the most attractive
80 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Landlord Accused Of Masturbating On Tenant's Clothes When She Wasn't H..
22 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
42 comments
19 hours ago
@tech
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy