Aug 14 - Two Colorado teens killed after trying to extort neighbor over $ex tape

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
27 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
231 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Carson Wentz doesnt have a torn acl
109 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
130 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 4 years ago '10        #81
ktxicer 
space
space
$308 | Props total: 8 8
 Sha Bello said:
I wouldn't be surprised if he fu*ked them before burying them
 4 years ago '10        #82
TheMindOf 21 heat pts21
space
space
$27,749 | Props total: 16554 16554
 aclockworkred71 said:
Everything related to minorities
 aclockworkred71 said:
Sorry but I have two sons, I may have did dirty sh*t but no way am I brushing it off as if it is a tradition to be passed on, as if they don't have consequences.

Still, while I wasn't a dumbass like others at 16 I would have reported him, why would I negotiate business with a potentially dangerous predator? 16 isn't suddenly a synonym for dumbass. We are not saying they deserve death, but that it wasn't like me throwing little firecrackers at people in middle school, they were pushing for people including them to be hurt.
 aclockworkred71 said:
You are a dumbass, burg is a race baiter and not a serious poster, on top of that nobody is putting them on the same level. In a fair world those pricks get some probation and proper guidance, the sick fu*k gets life, but the issue is with the race baiting, maybe you are another sheep.

[pic - click to view]

4 years ago '09        #83
Jacc Blacc 55 heat pts55
space
space
$25,299 | Props total: 7947 7947
those kids are dumb

if they told the cops and the pedo said they tried to black mail him they would be in trouble also, extortion is against the law

darwinism at its finest
 4 years ago '13        #84
nyg007 
space
space
$595 | Props total: 50 50
How is this even about race? Two potential criminals died over an ill-planned crime and that's that.
 4 years ago '04        #85
Shea-bird 5 heat pts
space
space
$1,725 | Props total: 381 381
 r.burgundy said:
oh my fu*kin god.lil timmy got his arm broke in and all that in a vicious attack.

spanish kids get shot dead in a pleasant shooting
But the Spanish kids were gonna snitch and we all know how you feel about snitches
 4 years ago '07        #86
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
$39,829 | Props total: 4803 4803
 patt24 said:
so because someones a kid (mid to late teen) they have to have that same idiotic thought process as you? They get a free pass to do whatever they want but its ok because theyre kids? Youre in high school learning chemistry and things of that nature yet youre not smart enough to know that extortion is illegal and could possibly suffer grave consquences? Do you make excuses for everything?
bein an idiot is part of childhood.nothin idiotic about my thought process at all.if it was idiotic,i doubt u would respond with some actual thought
these 2 kids are dead mr.pedo,so they obviously didnt get this free pass u speak of.
tha fact u are tryin to excuse this pedo says it all.a pedo deserves whatever happens to him.u wanna live a deviant lifestyle,a price must me paid
 4 years ago '07        #87
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
 Shea-bird said:
But the Spanish kids were gonna snitch and we all know how you feel about snitches
snitches get a pass on pedo's.i dont think their is a lower life form than a pedo
 4 years ago '10        #88
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,864 | Props total: 13652 13652
@ these responses. Not shocking child molesters have an loyal fan base on boxden. @ calling them pricks like they preyed on an underserving victim. Again that child predator should be dead not them. Damn all of em, male and female.
 4 years ago '07        #89
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
 patt24 said:
Who’s saying it should be an automatic death sentence? What I’m saying is, what did they expect to happen when they tried to extort a pedo? Did they think he would just cower over and give the money? There’s no telling what a fu*kin pedo is capable of and THIS is the type of guy you try to extort money from?

Did they deserve to die? Absolutely not, but what exactly are the options when you push someone into a corner? Either they fall and give up or push back. The pedo pushed back. There shold be no excuses made for anyone involved. The kids were trying to combat pedophilia with extortion, you don’t need an adult experienced brain to know that it’s not going to end well, maybe not death but not well. If their TEENAGE friend was smart enough to tell them to let it go? Why weren’t they? Because they were greedy and saw $ that’s why.

People need to stop making excuses and start being held accountable for their own actions, white/black/hispanic/old/young/male/female whatever.
they expected to get money.
obviously they did.they know this guy better than we do
your makin this pedo out to be john gotti or osama bin laden.he's a fu*kin man.how pus*y can some of u be.sh*ts disgustin to see these kids wit more heart than adults

so i guess all kids/teens should be tried as adults.tha fact that this guy tried molest these kids makes him a pedo.but these same kids are suddenly supposed to act as adults.you and your stupid a.ss logic need to sit down.and take nyg and mindofsambo wit u
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
60 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
21 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
19 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
48 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Azealia Banks Disses Remy Ma “You Are Not Important to Rap, Who Lied to You”
102 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Migos clown Joe Budden to oblivion
167 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Report: Rival executives believe Rockets are legitimate threat to sign LeB..
64 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Dec 9 - The end of prison visits: jails end face-to-face contact – and familie..
102 comments
2 days ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy