Aug 14 - Two Colorado teens killed after trying to extort neighbor over $ex tape

most viewed right now
Video inside Migos run up on Joe Budden and Akademiks
38 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL RIGGED & SCRIPTED SPORTS | Ryan Shazier injury, Pittsburgh Steelers & Supe..
63 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
48 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
56 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 4 years ago '04        #61
matelyan 21 heat pts21
space
space
$9,871 | Props total: 1905 1905
 Trilluminati GA said:
I gotcha, after letting my hate for child rapists/molesters subside I can see the $20,000 being too much. I still agree with what they did but not how they did it. Thanks for not biting my head off. I get inflamed when its topics about kids and adults doing sick sh*t to them. I'm still stumped @ the they tried to profit off his problem comment in here.
Allow me to explain since I said it.

Dude is a pedophile. He's been spotted serving alcoholic beverages to minors and I'm sure he's solicited countless others for underage s3xual activity. The dude is clearly deranged and has a number of mental problems. Look at how quickly he graduated from s3xual deviant to murderer. We may soon come to find out that he's r*ped other children and possibly committed murder before.

He needs to be dead or in jail. Not extorted for money so these kids can earn some quick cash, all the while he remains a free man, with his vulgar and disgusting problems hidden from the next unsuspecting victim. Had he paid the kids to remain quiet, he would of been able to continue to pursue s3x from minors. The right thing to do in this situation was to notify police. They were dealing with a pedophile with an inclination towards murder. Those are two major problems that the police alone need to deal with. Extorting the man for money would of only prolonged his devious ways and possibly lead to more victims and murders.

They placed their own financial gain over the greater good of their community and even that of their own lives.
 4 years ago '07        #62
Deniro732 8 heat pts
space
space
$13,621 | Props total: 2469 2469
Otto, who neighbors said often invited teenage boys into his home to drink alcoho
so i'm guessing everyone just overlooked this part in the article?..if those bum a.ss neighbors were good people they'd obviously alert the authorities of a 43 y/old that often invited teenage boys into his home to do some underage drinking..that could've potentially stopped this whole situation from happening in the first place ..what a damn shame .. I say those neighbors are just as responsible for those kids deaths as the pedo was..they were just letting some foul sh*t go on in the neighborhood like it was normal..turning a blind eye to such an obvious wrong action is disgusting..r.i.p to these little n*ggas, yes they were dumb as fu*k but they didn't deserve to die..they thought real life was a scripted movie in which the end result was them getting 20 racks
 08-15-2013, 01:51 PM         #63
ManWithoutFear! 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 matelyan said:
No doubt. You'd know better than those who haven't been. I'm basing it off people's testimony and some WILD stories my cousin told me during his first years working in the prisons as a young Sheriff deputy.

And to be quite honest, I wish those kids would of k!lled his disgusting a.ss.
Yeah. I wasn't trying to be a d!ck or anything. I just be laughing cause I was down for a year and like 6 months and it aint like sh*t in the movies. lol
When you in there like that (I was in Northern State Prison in Jersey so Im not speaking for all these places) those muthafuhkas just be knowing who to fuhk with and who not to. I dont remember hearing of anyone getting r*ped though.
These n*ggas be f!ghting over goofy a.ss sh*t like the cake that comes with dinner chow and sh*t.

as far as this guy, fuhkin with kids like that? You gots ta go!
 4 years ago '07        #64
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
$39,835 | Props total: 4814 4814
 matelyan said:
Allow me to explain since I said it.

Dude is a pedophile. He's been spotted serving alcoholic beverages to minors and I'm sure he's solicited countless others for underage s3xual activity. The dude is clearly deranged and has a number of mental problems. Look at how quickly he graduated from s3xual deviant to murderer. We may soon come to find out that he's r*ped other children and possibly committed murder before.

He needs to be dead or in jail. Not extorted for money so these kids can earn some quick cash, all the while he remains a free man, with his vulgar and disgusting problems hidden from the next unsuspecting victim. Had he paid the kids to remain quiet, he would of been able to continue to pursue s3x from minors. The right thing to do in this situation was to notify police. They were dealing with a pedophile with an inclination towards murder. Those are two major problems that the police alone need to deal with. Extorting the man for money would of only prolonged his devious ways and possibly lead to more victims and murders.

They placed their own financial gain over the greater good of their community and even that of their own lives.
why are u expecting 15 and 16 year olds too have tha greater good on their minds?majority of adults dont have that mindset
 4 years ago '04        #65
patt24 52 heat pts52
space
space
$7,026 | Props total: 2568 2568
 r.burgundy said:
why are u expecting 15 and 16 year olds too have tha greater good on their minds?majority of adults dont have that mindset
why are you expecting them not to?
 4 years ago '07        #66
wtr1906 45 heat pts45
space
space
$17,725 | Props total: 4479 4479
Well, looks like this child molester is gonna get plenty of oral s3x in prison
 4 years ago '07        #67
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
 patt24 said:
why are you expecting them not to?
because they are kids.i expect kids to do stupidity,or not think things thru.i dont expect a kid to be tha most upstanding citizen he can be
 08-15-2013, 02:55 PM         #68
ManWithoutFear! 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Deniro732 said:
so i'm guessing everyone just overlooked this part in the article?..if those bum a.ss neighbors were good people they'd obviously alert the authorities of a 43 y/old that often invited teenage boys into his home to do some underage drinking..that could've potentially stopped this whole situation from happening in the first place ..what a damn shame .. I say those neighbors are just as responsible for those kids deaths as the pedo was..they were just letting some foul sh*t go on in the neighborhood like it was normal..turning a blind eye to such an obvious wrong action is disgusting..r.i.p to these little n*ggas, yes they were dumb as fu*k but they didn't deserve to die..they thought real life was a scripted movie in which the end result was them getting 20 racks
Apparently muthafuhkas are just gonna igg the sh*t out this post lol
Props
Like that part in the article read like its cool to invite the neighborhood kids into your rib for alcohol & sh*t smh
Parents sure dropped the ball on this one Deniro
 4 years ago '12        #69
Phuck Yiu 34 heat pts34
space
space
$7,403 | Props total: 10120 10120
20 racks they kinda forced his hand.
 4 years ago '04        #70
babalou 
space
space
$12,433 | Props total: 17 17
 Yung Dilla said:
if you gonna extort somebody you might not want to be the next door neighbor and don't go to the house to try and get money
this. how you trying to extort someone who knows when you're home and when you're sleeping?
 4 years ago '05        #71
Rapjunkie 19 heat pts19
space
space
$3,778 | Props total: 16 16
 Yung Dilla said:
if you gonna extort somebody you might not want to be the next door neighbor and don't go to the house to try and get money
fam they tried to get 20k off a maintenance worker
 08-15-2013, 04:09 PM         #72
JayDee11 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Two young men get smoked and somehow become the primary villain over a 40 year old pedophile. Imagine how many children he actually succeeded at s3xually violating? But the young boys are somehow the main malefactor. I would be surprised but I guarantee a number of ya'll up here touch kids and sympathize with this demon.
 4 years ago '07        #73
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
 JayDee11 said:
Two young men get smoked and somehow become the primary villain over a 40 year old pedophile. Imagine how many children he actually succeeded at s3xually violating? But the young boys are somehow the main malefactor. I wouldnt be surprised but I guarantee a number of ya'll up here touch kids and sympathize with this demon.
same exact sh*t im thinkin.they really in here sympathizin wit this guy and actin tha kids are tha dirtbags
 4 years ago '04        #74
patt24 52 heat pts52
space
space
 r.burgundy said:
because they are kids.i expect kids to do stupidity,or not think things thru.i dont expect a kid to be tha most upstanding citizen he can be
so because someones a kid (mid to late teen) they have to have that same idiotic thought process as you? They get a free pass to do whatever they want but its ok because theyre kids? Youre in high school learning chemistry and things of that nature yet youre not smart enough to know that extortion is illegal and could possibly suffer grave consquences? Do you make excuses for everything?
 4 years ago '10        #75
TheMindOf 21 heat pts21
space
space
$27,749 | Props total: 16554 16554
 patt24 said:
so because someones a kid (mid to late teen) they have to have that same idiotic thought process as you? They get a free pass to do whatever they want but its ok because theyre kids? Youre in high school learning chemistry and things of that nature yet youre not smart enough to know that extortion is illegal and could possibly suffer grave consquences? Do you make excuses for everything?

So glad n*ggas is seeing through this sh*t..

[pic - click to view]

08-15-2013, 04:36 PM         #76
JayDee11 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Sean Matsuda said:
I was a dumbass as a kid. You were a dumb fu*k too.

Holier than thou pus*y a.ss bi*ch
Exactly. It's mindboggling how people act is if moronic actions should automatically equal a death sentence. As if they're somehow immune to bad decisions. Truth be told, a good majority of you have made idiotic decisions, that could have resulted in death, but luckily managed to avoid it. Instead of being grateful, you rather be judgmental. sh*t is insane.

Last edited by JayDee11; 08-15-2013 at 04:38 PM..
 4 years ago '04        #77
patt24 52 heat pts52
space
space
 JayDee11 said:
Exactly. It's mindboggling how people act is if moronic actions should automatically equal a death sentence. As if they're somehow immune to bad decisions. Truth be told, a good majority of you have made idiotic decisions, that could have resulted in death, but luckily managed to avoid it. Instead of being grateful, you rather be judgmental. sh*t is insane.
Who’s saying it should be an automatic death sentence? What I’m saying is, what did they expect to happen when they tried to extort a pedo? Did they think he would just cower over and give the money? There’s no telling what a fu*kin pedo is capable of and THIS is the type of guy you try to extort money from?

Did they deserve to die? Absolutely not, but what exactly are the options when you push someone into a corner? Either they fall and give up or push back. The pedo pushed back. There shold be no excuses made for anyone involved. The kids were trying to combat pedophilia with extortion, you don’t need an adult experienced brain to know that it’s not going to end well, maybe not death but not well. If their TEENAGE friend was smart enough to tell them to let it go? Why weren’t they? Because they were greedy and saw $ that’s why.

People need to stop making excuses and start being held accountable for their own actions, white/black/hispanic/old/young/male/female whatever.
 08-15-2013, 05:32 PM         #78
JayDee11 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 patt24 said:
Who’s saying it should be an automatic death sentence? What I’m saying is, what did they expect to happen when they tried to extort a pedo? Did they think he would just cower over and give the money? There’s no telling what a fu*kin pedo is capable of and THIS is the type of guy you try to extort money from?

Did they deserve to die? Absolutely not, but what exactly are the options when you push someone into a corner? Either they fall and give up or push back. The pedo pushed back. There shold be no excuses made for anyone involved. The kids were trying to combat pedophilia with extortion, you don’t need an adult experienced brain to know that it’s not going to end well, maybe not death but not well. If their TEENAGE friend was smart enough to tell them to let it go? Why weren’t they? Because they were greedy and saw $ that’s why.

People need to stop making excuses and start being held accountable for their own actions, white/black/hispanic/old/young/male/female whatever.
I'm pretty sure they expected to get some kind of financial benefit or they would not have tried. I'm pretty sure they didn't expect a demon, who was clearly guilty of a horrific crime, to shoot them. If each party ended up in police custody and the demonic child abuser got life and the teens got a few years in a detention center, I would be perfectly fine with it. Not once did I even insinuate that they were somehow absolved of the crime they committed. I'm just not foolish enough to think getting shot dead was an appropriate punishment. You're talking about people being held accountable but if the demonic molester actually took responsibility for his actions, he would turned his devil a.ss over to the authorities and these young men would be alive. We need less generic a.ss "take accountability" talk and more people willing to reexamine the blunders of their past. The responsible man you are today isn't the child you was a decade ago. A simple a.ss concept that people seem to forget as they climb on their fraudulent high horse.
 08-15-2013, 06:14 PM         #79
Sha Bello 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I wouldn't be surprised if he fu*ked them before burying them
 4 years ago '04        #80
patt24 52 heat pts52
space
space
 JayDee11 said:
I'm pretty sure they expected to get some kind of financial benefit or they would not have tried. I'm pretty sure they didn't expect a demon, who was clearly guilty of a horrific crime, to shoot them. If each party ended up in police custody and the demonic child abuser got life and the teens got a few years in a detention center, I would be perfectly fine with it. Not once did I even insinuate that they were somehow absolved of the crime they committed. I'm just not foolish enough to think getting shot dead was an appropriate punishment. You're talking about people being held accountable but if the demonic molester actually took responsibility for his actions, he would turned his devil a.ss over to the authorities and these young men would be alive. We need less generic a.ss "take accountability" talk and more people willing to reexamine the blunders of their past. The responsible man you are today isn't the child you was a decade ago. A simple a.ss concept that people seem to forget as they climb on their fraudulent high horse.
Really? You’re shaking down a child molester and you’re not expecting a demon? I would have been perfectly fine with that punishment as well. I didn’t see anyone saying getting shot dead is an appropriate punishment (i also didnt read through all the comments). I wasn’t speaking on punishments I was speaking on mind sets. Yea I did dumb sh*t as a teenager, however I knew EXACTLY what I was doing, the consequences of my actions and the potential benefit vs. danger. I’m talking about people holding people accountable. How come the P.O.S. neighbors didn’t call the cops when they knew dude was inviting kids to drink and that he was a possible pedo? Let those kids bodies rest on their heads as well knowing they could have stopped it. No criminal will hold themselves accountable chances are that’s why they’re criminals; they have a different set of morals. When something goes wrong first thing out of peoples mouths’ is an excuse, thats not generic, thats fact.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
32 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
88 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now