Aug 14 - Two Colorado teens killed after trying to extort neighbor over $ex tape

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Eaton this booty for Breakfast, Lunch, & Dinner
58 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Teanna Trump got a son now? :deadpg:
73 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
128 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
115 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 4 years ago '11        #41
GetuOne 73 heat pts73
space
space
$4,475 | Props total: 6 6
I'm not a pedo, but k!lling these kids wouldn't have been off the table if I was in his position. I woulda snuck into their house and stole their phones and destroyed their computers or something before resorting to that though.

Last edited by GetuOne; 08-15-2013 at 12:06 PM..
 4 years ago '07        #42
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
$39,850 | Props total: 4847 4847
 Teknishen04 said:
So at 16, you didn't know that THREATENING someone for money was wrong? I swear the more you post, the more idiotic you sound. But I knew this after you were defending those three idiots beating that white kid up on the bus. Take your Jesse Jackson/Al Sharpton a.ss on somewhere.
u didnt kno being a pedo is wrong?again,u homo's in here defending a grown a.ss molester.so what if they tried to get money out of him.u pedo's are tha lowest form of life their is.
 4 years ago '04        #43
matelyan 21 heat pts21
space
space
$9,873 | Props total: 1910 1910
 r.burgundy said:
u didnt kno being a pedo is wrong?again,u homo's in here defending a grown a.ss molester.so what if they tried to get money out of him.u pedo's are tha lowest form of life their is.
I don't think anyone in here is disagreeing that the man who k!lled these young men is anything short of a vile, wretched, disgusting human being. I hope he gets thrown in jail and r*ped daily.

All I have to ask is, what did those two 15 & 16 year old boys do to protect their lives and ensure their continual safety? NOTHING. They gambled in a very dangerous, and criminal situation, and lost the ultimate bet. Now they are dead because they didn't turn this pedo fu*k into the proper authorities.

What if the pervert decided to pay? And what if he continued to solicit young men for s3x and invite them to his home for alcohol and god knows what else? You're not thinking of the bigger picture here. That man is now a murderer and pedophile. What if he's k!lled and forcibly had s3x with children before? These kids should of immediately turned his nasty a.ss in. Instead they thought they could profit, without ever considering the dire consequences.
 4 years ago '07        #44
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
 matelyan said:
I don't think anyone in here is disagreeing that the man who k!lled these young men is anything short of a vile, wretched, disgusting human being. I hope he gets thrown in jail and r*ped daily.

All I have to ask is, what did those two 15 & 16 year old boys do to protect their lives and ensure their continual safety? NOTHING. They gambled in a very dangerous, and criminal situation, and lost the ultimate bet. Now they are dead because they didn't turn this pedo fu*k into the proper authorities.

What if the pervert decided to pay? And what if he continued to solicit young men for s3x and invite them to his home for alcohol and god knows what else? You're not thinking of the bigger picture here. That man is now a murderer and pedophile. What if he's k!lled and forcibly had s3x with children before? These kids should of immediately turned his nasty a.ss in. Instead they thought they could profit, without ever considering the dire consequences.
if he is a vile,wretched human,then he deserves whatever those kids tried to do to him

being able to see a bigger picture is part of what seperates kids from adults.kids dont have tha gift of looking back like adults do.as a teen,i probally woulda did tha same thing they did.tell him cough up some cash.
 4 years ago '08        #45
EMER1TUS 11 heat pts11
space
space
$34,785 | Props total: 12291 12291
2nd mistake was trying to get $10 racks apiece off a male pedo working at a bakery
 08-15-2013, 12:59 PM         #46
Cya Nerd 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
No one cares about two future inmates saves tax money
 4 years ago '12        #47
TrillSwag 2 heat pts
space
space
$5,224 | Props total: 7513 7513
 Mike Nitty said:
2nd mistake was trying to get $10 racks apiece off a male pedo working at a bakery

Exactly. They only 16 they would have been balling out of control with a rack each
 4 years ago '07        #48
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
 Cya Nerd said:
well,now your taax money will go to keepin a pedo comfy for a very long time
 4 years ago '04        #49
matelyan 21 heat pts21
space
space
 r.burgundy said:
well,now your taax money will go to keepin a pedo comfy for a very long time
Being r*ped and beaten by your fellow inmates while you spend the rest of your days rotting in a jail cell sounds comfy to you?
 4 years ago '10        #50
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,878 | Props total: 13678 13678
 Mike Nitty said:

that was a bit muchbut fu*k him tho

Cya Nerd said:
extorting a gay predator makes them future inmates only thing they did wrong was not bring a gun he should be dead not them
 4 years ago '10        #51
space
space
let it go burgundy, obviously these boys are more in the wrong than a fu*king child molestor
 4 years ago '07        #52
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
 matelyan said:
Being r*ped and beaten by your fellow inmates while you spend the rest of your days rotting in a jail cell sounds comfy to you?
u have obviously never been to prison lol.sh*t aint like in tha movies.everybody who does fu*kery donesnt get r*ped and beaten lol
 08-15-2013, 01:17 PM         #53
ManWithoutFear! 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 matelyan said:
So the rule is, you just automatically get butt fuhked when you get to prison huh?

"Well you been watchin' lil' bit a tv...

TOO MUCH!"
 4 years ago '11        #54
Teknishen04 8 heat pts
space
space
$1,365 | Props total: 239 239
 Trilluminati GA said:
let it go burgundy, obviously these boys are more in the wrong than a fu*king child molestor
Like previously stated, no one is denying that the man was a fu*king creepo. But what im trying to say is that the boys wouldve been better off taking the sh*t to people who couldve handled the sh*t properly. Trying to extort someone for ten racks is a dangerous game to play, pedo or not. Clearly, the man asking them for s3x wasnt the thing motivating them. It was MONEY
 4 years ago '05        #55
Dun Language 3971 heat pts3971
space
space
$75,933 | Props total: 30337 30337
 4 years ago '04        #56
matelyan 21 heat pts21
space
space
 ManWithoutFear! said:
So the rule is, you just automatically get butt fuhked when you get to prison huh?

"Well you been watchin' lil' bit a tv...

TOO MUCH!"
Just going based on what I read and researched for myself. I don't get my news or information from TV. That sucks if you do

08-15-2013, 01:24 PM         #57
ManWithoutFear! 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 matelyan said:
Just going based on what I read and researched for myself. I don't get my news or information from TV. That sucks if you do

I mean...

Not trying to "brag" about this bullsh*t but...

I been locked down in a maximum security prison before
 4 years ago '04        #58
Tastemaker331 46 heat pts46
space
space
$39,170 | Props total: 9657 9657
 Mike Nitty said:
lol i was just about to type this sh*t
if they woulda asked for a quick $100 they probably would still be alive today. n*gga thought that there was no way out
 4 years ago '10        #59
space
space
 Teknishen04 said:
Like previously stated, no one is denying that the man was a fu*king creepo. But what im trying to say is that the boys wouldve been better off taking the sh*t to people who couldve handled the sh*t properly. Trying to extort someone for ten racks is a dangerous game to play, pedo or not. Clearly, the man asking them for s3x wasnt the thing motivating them. It was MONEY
I gotcha, after letting my hate for child rapists/molesters subside I can see the $20,000 being too much. I still agree with what they did but not how they did it. Thanks for not biting my head off. I get inflamed when its topics about kids and adults doing sick sh*t to them. I'm still stumped @ the they tried to profit off his problem comment in here.
 4 years ago '04        #60
matelyan 21 heat pts21
space
space
 ManWithoutFear! said:
I mean...

Not trying to "brag" about this bullsh*t but...

I been locked down in a maximum security prison before
No doubt. You'd know better than those who haven't been. I'm basing it off people's testimony and some WILD stories my cousin told me during his first years working in the prisons as a young Sheriff deputy.

And to be quite honest, I wish those kids would of k!lled his disgusting a.ss.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside So Maliah blessed us this morning
71 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
85 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
vida guerra
84 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside ‘Saturday Night Live’ and Kevin Hart Deliver One Disappointing Christma..
34 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA Blew $100 million and STILL eating good
84 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
56 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
187 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
106 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy