Aug 14 - Two Colorado teens killed after trying to extort neighbor over $ex tape

most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
140 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
193 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
240 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
82 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 4 years ago '05        #21
WCIB 111 heat pts111
space
space
$25,240 | Props total: 9646 9646
 matelyan said:
3 morons. Can't say I feel sorry for any of the involved parties. And this sucks that their families had to find this all out through the media.
Too real.
 4 years ago '08        #22
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
space
$40,108 | Props total: 23323 23323
Tough break n*ggas.
 4 years ago '10        #23
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,866 | Props total: 13661 13661
taking up for pedos
if h would have never tried one of them on that f*ggot sh*t, none of this would have happened. But this is Boxden where kids are judged for their reaction to full grown adult's actions.

r.burgundy said:
well,exploitation is what built this great country we live in today

a dude tried to pedo me and 1 of my peeps 1 night on tha bus.we were 17 at tha time.whooped dudes a.ss pretty good.we thought it was cool to whoop a homo pedo at tha time,but lookin back as an adult i wish i had called police.no tellin how many kids mighta took that bait.but that isnt teen mentality.most teens only think tha preset tense

good sh*t. should have beat his a.ss then called the law

antoniob321 said:
20K? this isn't the mob or some big corporation.

You put him in a choice of going in debt for paying 20k, or going to prison. lol wtf did you think that n*gga was gonna do? keep you quiet for good.
he turned hisself in
 4 years ago '07        #24
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
$39,837 | Props total: 4815 4815
 TheMindOf said:

Dude aint even read the article. He just saw 2 hispanic kids and a.ssumed that they were dirt poor victims of some sort of tragic circumstance. Yet everyone else is "racist"

Glad people are finally seeing dude for what he is. Just a race baiter. No better than the people he's consistently trying to demonize.
tha 1st comment i made in here was in response to dude sayin he felt no sympathy for these kids sambo.then u come wit your usual homoness.and tha kids didnt get k!lled in a nice a.ss surburb lol.at least fact check before u d!ckride somebody else

tha only people who cosign u are tha whites u try and protect.and they not really cosignin,they are really just laughin.as i said,feel sorry for yaself lil dude
 4 years ago '07        #25
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
 michaelc107 said:
dudes in here sticking up for the kids with the argument of that inner city mentality sh*t and the kids that got merked in a nice a.ss colorado suburb lol sh*ts funny as fu*k
i wouldnt exactly call it funny as fu*k that u would rather stick up for a pedo but hey,to each his own
 4 years ago '10        #26
TheMindOf 21 heat pts21
space
space
$27,749 | Props total: 16554 16554
These kids were 16..

At 16 you're a young adult. Working, driving, taking SAT's, Preparing for college etc. Sick of people acting like 16 year old young men cant tell right from wrong.

Nobody saying these kids deserved to die. I think that's the last though in anyones minds

That being said their deaths are the direct result of an immoral and greedy decision they made. Had they done the right thing and just went to the cops in their little suburb and reported dude they would still be alive.

Instead they choose to incriminate themselves in an extortion scheme

I doubt they were ever gonna turn dude in, mainly because they put themselves in a position where in order to do that they would have to incriminate themselves as well in the process.

Willing to bet that was never their intention. Had they gotten the 20 racks, they probably would have just kept asking for more and more money (as extortionist do)

Thats the reason it's hard to feel bad for these young men is because instead of going to the cops with their evidence and potentially helping other potential young victims that may have been at risk, they decided to try to come up financially through an extortion plot.

Their plan was was to use this guy they knew was a Pedo as a sugar daddy while more kids were probably being molested. That's some foul sh*t.
 4 years ago '07        #27
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
 TheMindOf said:
These kids were 16..

At 16 you're a young adult. Working, driving, taking SAT's, Preparing for college etc. Sick of people acting like 16 year old young men cant tell right from wrong.

Nobody saying these kids deserved to die. I think that's the last though in anyones minds

That being said their deaths are the direct result of an immoral and greedy decision they made. Had they done the right thing and just went to the cops in their little suburb and reported dude they would still be alive.

Instead they choose to incriminate themselves in an extortion scheme

I doubt they were ever gonna turn dude in, mainly because they put themselves in a position where in order to do that they would have to incriminate themselves as well in the process.

Willing to bet that was never their intention. Had they gotten the 20 racks, they probably would have just kept asking for more and more money (as extortionist do)

Thats the reason it's hard to feel bad for these young men is because instead of going to the cops with their evidence and potentially helping other potential young victims that may have been at risk, they decided to try to come up financially through an extortion plot.

Their plan was was to use this guy they knew was a Pedo as a sugar daddy while more kids were probably being molested. That's some foul sh*t.
who said they cant tell right from wrong.just cause u were tha director of your glee club doesnt mean everybody else is tha same.16 is a child however u wanna try and spin it.adults do dumb sh*t everyday,and u expect kids not to do anything stupid

u defend white people to tha death then talk about these kids being immoral lol.i swear some of u f*gs musta went straight from childhood to adulthood
 08-15-2013, 06:48 AM         #28
CS35 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Cya Nerd said:
R.burg dudes a fu*king ignorant c*nt
Hes quickly becoming the biggest f*ggot on here, all of a sudden he's lifeundascroat2.0. That zimm case made him flipmode
 4 years ago '10        #29
TheMindOf 21 heat pts21
space
space
 r.burgundy said:
tha 1st comment i made in here was in response to dude sayin he felt no sympathy for these kids sambo.then u come wit your usual homoness.and tha kids didnt get k!lled in a nice a.ss surburb lol.at least fact check before u d!ckride somebody else

tha only people who cosign u are tha whites u try and protect.and they not really cosignin,they are really just laughin.as i said,feel sorry for yaself lil dude

Miss me with that "protecting white people" sh*t.

You mad that somebody who shares an opposing view than you is able to articulate theirs better and without looking like (as somebody in this thread called you earlier) a "c*nt" .

That's why I get more cosigns than you. Because people respect objectivity.

Not my fault that I been sonning you up and down this section the past few days and n*ggas is taking the opportunity to laugh in your face about it..

I know you mad as fu*k, but your anger is misplaced here my son
 4 years ago '07        #30
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
 TheMindOf said:

Miss me with that "protecting white people" sh*t.

You mad that somebody who shares an opposing view than you is able to articulate theirs better and without looking like (as somebody in this thread called you earlier) a "c*nt" .

That's why I get more cosigns than you. Because people respect objectivity.

Not my fault that I been sonning you up and down this section the past few days and n*ggas is taking the opportunity to laugh in your face about it..

I know you mad as fu*k, but your anger is misplaced here my son
ok

respect and mindof dont belong in tha same post lol.nobody respects u here.brothers look at u likethese whites dudes whose a.ss u kiss look at u like

but sambo's gon' sambo
 4 years ago '10        #31
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,866 | Props total: 13661 13661
where's ra1n and his usual cosign?
@being called a c*nt online by a square like it matters
 4 years ago '07        #32
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
 Trilluminati GA said:
where's ra1n and his usual cosign?
@being called a c*nt online by a square like it matters
word lol.thats just how square some of these mofo's be.he's happy to be cosigned by dudes like ra1n.mindof is 1 of tha good ol' boys
 4 years ago '10        #33
TheMindOf 21 heat pts21
space
space
 r.burgundy said:
ok

respect and mindof dont belong in tha same post lol.nobody respects u here.brothers look at u likethese whites dudes whose a.ss u kiss look at u like

but sambo's gon' sambo
prop box says different

Look at yourself

[pic - click to view]

4 years ago '07        #34
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
 TheMindOf said:
prop box says different

Look at yourself

[pic - click to view]

thats what they all say
 4 years ago '07        #35
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
 Aurora said:
had this been two ***** girls....
had that been tha case i think mindof woulda flew to colorado,and executed that dude himself
 4 years ago '10        #36
TheMindOf 21 heat pts21
space
space
 r.burgundy said:
had that been tha case i think mindof woulda flew to colorado,and executed that dude himself
Please.. Show the people where I've shown this deep seeded admiration for white people that you (and the n*ggas who fathered you on here) speak of

If it's so prevalent in my posts, I'm sure it'll be easy for you.

We'll all wait for some posts

Guess holding all people to equal accountability and not treating black people like victims who dont know right from wrong and who can make no mistakes, means I love me some white people.

Cuz that's the only conclusion that can be made from that

Riightttt

Also, get off my d!ck.. I know you mad but its just a little bit suspect how much my name be on your mind
 4 years ago '09        #37
bigscore 1632 heat pts1632
space
space
$12,828 | Props total: 17927 17927
[QUOTE=sincerethought;28074846]
[pic - click to view]

A Colorado man allegedly confessed to k!lling two teenage boys after the pair tried to blackmail him with a video of him asking one of the boys for s3x, cops and friends said.
William Otto, 43, told investigators that the two teens — Gustavo (Danny) Espinosa-Gamboa, 16, and Jonathan Gonzalez, 15 — threatened to go to cops with the video unless he coughed up $20,000, according to ABC News.
Issiah Furley, 17, said the two teenagers showed him the cell phone video before they went missing on Friday.
“The video made me not feel good in my stomach,” Furley told 9News.
Furley, who lives near Otto’s High Street home in Adams County, said he pleaded with his pals not to go through with the extortion plot.
“They said they were going to try and get money from him,” Furley told the news station. “And I told them, ‘Don’t do it.’”
The recording allegedly captured Otto, a maintenance supervisor at Harlan Bakeries, asking Espinosa-Gamboa for oral s3x.
“They told me that he was over here hitting on (Danny), telling (Danny) to do nasty things on him,” another friend, Emilio Baigle, told ABC News.
“They said they were going to try to get some money out of it or sent him to jail,” Baigle said.
Investigators said the doomed teens went to Otto’s house with a note demanding $10,000 each to keep quiet about the video.
Otto, who neighbors said often invited teenage boys into his home to drink alcohol, told cops that he refused to pay and fatally shot them with a handgun after one of the boys came at him with a knife, ABC News reported.
Furley said he went to Otto’s home Saturday morning to ask about his friends after they were reported missing.
But the usually friendly Otto brushed him off.
“I don’t have time for this,” Otto allegedly told him at the door. “I have to go.”
Furley called the police and reported Otto — who had loaded his truck with suspicious items that included a gas can, a shovel and a rake — was acting “kind of scary,” according to ABC News.
Investigators went to Otto’s home, but he wasn’t there.
The suspect turned himself in to police on Sunday and confessed to the double murder, the news station reported.
Otto told cops that he wrapped the bodies in blankets and drove them 150 miles to his family’s farm, where he buried them.
He pointed authorities to the shallow graves before he was booked on murder charges. He was being held without bail on Wednesday.

[video - click to view]

4 years ago '07        #38
Jayceon 492 heat pts492
space
space
$27,600 | Props total: 913 913
 PhoenixMan said:
theyre fu*king kids every kids has had a fu*king crazy a.ss plan that didnt work, these kids just happened to die over it
pretty much
 4 years ago '11        #39
Teknishen04 8 heat pts
space
space
$1,364 | Props total: 236 236
 r.burgundy said:
who said they cant tell right from wrong.just cause u were tha director of your glee club doesnt mean everybody else is tha same.16 is a child however u wanna try and spin it.adults do dumb sh*t everyday,and u expect kids not to do anything stupid

u defend white people to tha death then talk about these kids being immoral lol.i swear some of u f*gs musta went straight from childhood to adulthood
So at 16, you didn't know that THREATENING someone for money was wrong? I swear the more you post, the more idiotic you sound. But I knew this after you were defending those three idiots beating that white kid up on the bus. Take your Jesse Jackson/Al Sharpton a.ss on somewhere.
 4 years ago '04        #40
PrisonRules 70 heat pts70
space
space
$26,123 | Props total: 4518 4518
this fruitcake shot these young bulls cuz he aint want no one to know he wanted to remain an undercover f*ggot? smh

someone needs to shove a grenade up his colon and let that jawn explode.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
50 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thick as fu-k
50 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
66 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
40 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
141 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Man is thrown 45 feet off bridge for intervening in couple's ..
67 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
189 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
160 comments
2 days ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy