Aug 14 - Two Colorado teens killed after trying to extort neighbor over $ex tape

most viewed right now
 76
Video inside Migos run up on Joe Budden and Akademiks
48 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 74
Well Damn NEW VIDEO: (Preview/Snippet) Migos “Ice Tray” (Everyday Struggle)
64 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 59
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
85 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 42
Image(s) inside Rap in the 90's vs rap today
61 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 4 years ago '11        #1
7619 pageviews
101 comments


Sin 1259 heat pts1259
space
avatar space
space
$18,394 | Props total: 39147 39147
Aug 14 - Two Colorado teens k!lled after trying to extort neighbor over $ex tape
 

 
image

A Colorado man allegedly confessed to k!lling two teenage boys after the pair tried to blackmail him with a video of him asking one of the boys for s3x, cops and friends said.
William Otto, 43, told investigators that the two teens — Gustavo (Danny) Espinosa-Gamboa, 16, and Jonathan Gonzalez, 15 — threatened to go to cops with the video unless he coughed up $20,000, according to ABC News.
Issiah Furley, 17, said the two teenagers showed him the cell phone video before they went missing on Friday.
“The video made me not feel good in my stomach,” Furley told 9News.
Furley, who lives near Otto’s High Street home in Adams County, said he pleaded with his pals not to go through with the extortion plot.
“They said they were going to try and get money from him,” Furley told the news station. “And I told them, ‘Don’t do it.’”
The recording allegedly captured Otto, a maintenance supervisor at Harlan Bakeries, asking Espinosa-Gamboa for oral s3x.
“They told me that he was over here hitting on (Danny), telling (Danny) to do nasty things on him,” another friend, Emilio Baigle, told ABC News.
“They said they were going to try to get some money out of it or sent him to jail,” Baigle said.
Investigators said the doomed teens went to Otto’s house with a note demanding $10,000 each to keep quiet about the video.
Otto, who neighbors said often invited teenage boys into his home to drink alcohol, told cops that he refused to pay and fatally shot them with a handgun after one of the boys came at him with a knife, ABC News reported.
Furley said he went to Otto’s home Saturday morning to ask about his friends after they were reported missing.
But the usually friendly Otto brushed him off.
“I don’t have time for this,” Otto allegedly told him at the door. “I have to go.”
Furley called the police and reported Otto — who had loaded his truck with suspicious items that included a gas can, a shovel and a rake — was acting “kind of scary,” according to ABC News.
Investigators went to Otto’s home, but he wasn’t there.
The suspect turned himself in to police on Sunday and confessed to the double murder, the news station reported.
Otto told cops that he wrapped the bodies in blankets and drove them 150 miles to his family’s farm, where he buried them.
He pointed authorities to the shallow graves before he was booked on murder charges. He was being held without bail on Wednesday.


Read more: visit this link Two Colorado teens k!lled after trying to extort neighbor over s3x tape: report - NY Daily News

101 comments for "Aug 14 - Two Colorado teens killed after trying to extort neighbor over $ex tape"

 4 years ago '04        #2
matelyan 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$9,872 | Props total: 1905 1905
3 morons. Can't say I feel sorry for any of the involved parties. And this sucks that their families had to find this all out through the media.
 08-14-2013, 03:05 PM         #3
Silver N Black 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
@ these idiot kids. fast money ain't always the best option.
 4 years ago '06        #4
Yung Dilla 1478 heat pts1478
space
avatar space
space
$54,880 | Props total: 25656 25656
if you gonna extort somebody you might not want to be the next door neighbor and don't go to the house to try and get money
 4 years ago '07        #5
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
avatar space
space
$39,835 | Props total: 4814 4814
 matelyan said:
3 morons. Can't say I feel sorry for any of the involved parties. And this sucks that their families had to find this all out through the media.
wait a min.u feel sorry for a tha white kid who just got beat up,but not these 2 spanish kids who just died
 08-14-2013, 04:52 PM         #6
ManWithoutFear! 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 r.burgundy said:
wait a min.u feel sorry for a tha white kid who just got beat up,but not these 2 spanish kids who just died

[pic - click to view]

 4 years ago '10        #7
TheMindOf 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$27,749 | Props total: 16554 16554
 r.burgundy said:
wait a min.u feel sorry for a tha white kid who just got beat up,but not these 2 spanish kids who just died
These two n*ggas was carrying out a poorly planned extortion scheme and got in over their heads.

How this has ANYTHING with that other story of a kid being brutally beaten (arm broken and all) by a pack of n*ggas because he didn't want them trying to sell him drugs anymore, I don't know


But your remedial a.ss ain't even read this article. You just in here trying to push some "racial inequality" agenda that doesn't even apply to the situation at hand..

Nice try tho.. Race baiting dweeb
 4 years ago '04        #8
matelyan 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$9,872 | Props total: 1905 1905
 r.burgundy said:
wait a min.u feel sorry for a tha white kid who just got beat up,but not these 2 spanish kids who just died
They were attempting to extort a man for their own financial gain. They weren't concerned that they could of been the victims of pedophilia, but instead wanted to capitalize off that man's problems. And then to think of how many other children that sick pervert who solicited them actually molested and abused.

They thought they could come up and exploit a situation that should of immediately deserved police attention. Had they alerted police, or merely allowed the situation to go away, then they would still be here today. They might not of had the foresight to predict their actions would of had deadly consequences, but at the same time, anytime you're doing something illegal, you run the risk of things going horribly wrong.

That kid from the other story was a square bear who got offered drugs and then told on the alleged drug dealers. He wasn't attempting to exploit those boys, nor would he had gained anything from their punishment.

We're talking two totally different situations. I find that there are no similarities or reasons to shed a tear for those two young men who died.
 4 years ago '07        #9
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
avatar space
space
$39,835 | Props total: 4814 4814
 TheMindOf said:
These two n*ggas was carrying out a poorly planned extortion scheme and got in over their heads.

How this has ANYTHING with that other story of a kid being brutally beaten (arm broken and all) by a pack of n*ggas because he didn't want them trying to sell him drugs anymore, I don't know


But your remedial a.ss ain't even read this article. You just in here trying to push some "racial inequality" agenda that doesn't even apply to the situation at hand..

Nice try tho.. Race baiting dweeb
oh my fu*kin god.lil timmy got his arm broke in and all that in a vicious attack.

spanish kids get shot dead in a pleasant shooting
 4 years ago '07        #10
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
avatar space
space
$39,835 | Props total: 4814 4814
 matelyan said:
They were attempting to extort a man for their own financial gain. They weren't concerned that they could of been the victims of pedophilia, but instead wanted to capitalize off that man's problems. And then to think of how many other children that sick pervert who solicited them actually molested and abused.

They thought they could come up and exploit a situation that should of immediately deserved police attention. Had they alerted police, or merely allowed the situation to go away, then they would still be here today. They might not of had the foresight to predict their actions would of had deadly consequences, but at the same time, anytime you're doing something illegal, you run the risk of things going horribly wrong.

That kid from the other story was a square bear who got offered drugs and then told on the alleged drug dealers. He wasn't attempting to exploit those boys, nor would he had gained anything from their punishment.

We're talking two totally different situations. I find that there are no similarities or reasons to shed a tear for those two young men who died.
poor people have poor mentalities.they likely wouldnt have went to tha police even if they ended up getting no money

inner city minority kids dont call police because we all understand how quick that situation could turn against us

these 2 teens are men in your eyes but lil timmy is just an innocent kid.
 4 years ago '04        #11
matelyan 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$9,872 | Props total: 1905 1905
 r.burgundy said:
oh my fu*kin god.lil timmy got his arm broke in and all that in a vicious attack.

spanish kids get shot dead in a pleasant shooting
Kid on bus got beat. It's never a f!ght when it's three on 1. Unless it's involving Chuck Norris. And then it better be 300 vs. 1, but I digress.

2 kids got solicited for s3x from pervert. Should of told an adult, police or simply let the situation die on its own. But instead they get this brilliant idea to attempt to extort this already deranged individual. They didn't think of the danger they were placing themselves in. And why? Because they were being greedy and attempting to exploit their situation to make a quick buck. And the entire way they went about exploiting their neighbor was retarded.

I hope the man who k!lled them goes to jail and gets r*ped daily for his perverted tendencies. But at the end of the day, had those two young men let the situation go, as their friend suggested, then they would both be alive today.
 4 years ago '10        #12
TheMindOf 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$27,749 | Props total: 16554 16554
 r.burgundy said:
poor people have poor mentalities.they likely wouldnt have went to tha police even if they ended up getting no money

inner city minority kids dont call police because we all understand how quick that situation could turn against us
This guy is always pushing this victim mentality bullsh*t

I'm not sure whether to laugh at you or feel bad for you.

But seriously though, I genuinely do feel bad for anybody who lives their lives everyday with this perpetual victim mentality. This whole "The world is against me and doesn't wanna see me do good" routine only leads to it's own self fulfilling prophecy 98% of the time.

sh*t is sad, at the very least
 4 years ago '04        #13
matelyan 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$9,872 | Props total: 1905 1905
 r.burgundy said:
poor people have poor mentalities.they likely wouldnt have went to tha police even if they ended up getting no money

inner city minority kids dont call police because we all understand how quick that situation could turn against us

these 2 teens are men in your eyes but lil timmy is just an innocent kid.
If you recall the other thread, I actually referred to the kids on the bus as young men. I am well aware that all parties involved, except for Chester the Molester, are children.

And yes, the kid on the bus was innocent. He might of broken your street code of ethics of not snitching, but he didn't break any laws and did the right thing by telling on those alleged drug dealers.

Had these two kids from this story survived, they would of been found guilty of extortion.
 4 years ago '07        #14
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
avatar space
space
$39,835 | Props total: 4814 4814
 TheMindOf said:
This guy is always pushing this victim mentality bullsh*t

I'm not sure whether to laugh at you or feel bad for you.

But seriously though, I genuinely do feel bad for anybody who lives their lives everyday with this perpetual victim mentality. This whole "The world is against me and doesn't wanna see me do good" routine only leads to it's own self fulfilling prophecy 98% of the time.

sh*t is sad, at the very least
i try to give sambo's like u from tha burbs,a glimpse into urban life.inner city kids dont call police because they fear them.simple.tha fact that they thought a janitor could pay them 20k cash should tell u all u need to know but it wont sadly

i got a good job,handsome,muscled up,get bad bi*ches and never have to compromise myself for a white mans approval.dont feel bad for me buddy.feel bad for yaself
 4 years ago '07        #15
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
avatar space
space
$39,835 | Props total: 4814 4814
 matelyan said:
Kid on bus got beat. It's never a f!ght when it's three on 1. Unless it's involving Chuck Norris. And then it better be 300 vs. 1, but I digress.

2 kids got solicited for s3x from pervert. Should of told an adult, police or simply let the situation die on its own. But instead they get this brilliant idea to attempt to extort this already deranged individual. They didn't think of the danger they were placing themselves in. And why? Because they were being greedy and attempting to exploit their situation to make a quick buck. And the entire way they went about exploiting their neighbor was retarded.

I hope the man who k!lled them goes to jail and gets r*ped daily for his perverted tendencies. But at the end of the day, had those two young men let the situation go, as their friend suggested, then they would both be alive today.
well,exploitation is what built this great country we live in today

a dude tried to pedo me and 1 of my peeps 1 night on tha bus.we were 17 at tha time.whooped dudes a.ss pretty good.we thought it was cool to whoop a homo pedo at tha time,but lookin back as an adult i wish i had called police.no tellin how many kids mighta took that bait.but that isnt teen mentality.most teens only think tha preset tense
 4 years ago '10        #16
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
avatar space
space
$49,866 | Props total: 13660 13660
they tried to come up off a child predator of all ppl and they are wrong and deserved this? they are fu*king kids. seems like that sick a.ss f*ggot got more sympathy than the boys he lusted over and k!lled. fu*k this world


 matelyan said:
They were attempting to extort a man for their own financial gain. They weren't concerned that they could of been the victims of pedophilia, but instead wanted to capitalize off that man's problems. And then to think of how many other children that sick pervert who solicited them actually molested and abused.

They thought they could come up and exploit a situation that should of immediately deserved police attention. Had they alerted police, or merely allowed the situation to go away, then they would still be here today. They might not of had the foresight to predict their actions would of had deadly consequences, but at the same time, anytime you're doing something illegal, you run the risk of things going horribly wrong.

That kid from the other story was a square bear who got offered drugs and then told on the alleged drug dealers. He wasn't attempting to exploit those boys, nor would he had gained anything from their punishment.

We're talking two totally different situations. I find that there are no similarities or reasons to shed a tear for those two young men who died.
capatalize off if his problems? nooooooo drug addiction is a problem not lusting for young gay s3x. Those boys seen that this dude was a sick a.ss child predator and wanted to hit him where it hurt, his pocket. No fu*king way they deserved that sh*t right there. Jesus X Christ!
 08-15-2013, 02:26 AM         #17
Cya Nerd 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
R.burg dudes a fu*king ignorant c*nt
 4 years ago '09        #18
The Bully 350 heat pts350
space
avatar space
space
$48,379 | Props total: 35033 35033
first, $20,000 was way too much to ask for. these kids watched too many movies, not many people have 20 stacks lying around now, if they asked for $500 apiece and some denver nuggets tickets, he prolly wouldve agreed


second, i wonder if otto got that blowjob he asked for after he k!lled the teen, before he buried him. might as well, right?


and lastly, he'll prolly get off on self-defense, he can say he was being extorted and when the kids rushed him with the knife, he feared for his life
 4 years ago '10        #19
TheMindOf 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$27,749 | Props total: 16554 16554
 The Bully said:
first, $20,000 was way too much to ask for. these kids watched too many movies, not many people have 20 stacks lying around now, if they asked for $500 apiece and some denver nuggets tickets, he prolly wouldve agreed



 michaelc107 said:
dudes in here sticking up for the kids with the argument of that inner city mentality sh*t and the kids that got merked in a nice a.ss colorado suburb lol sh*ts funny as fu*k


Dude aint even read the article. He just saw 2 hispanic kids and a.ssumed that they were dirt poor victims of some sort of tragic circumstance. Yet everyone else is "racist"

Glad people are finally seeing dude for what he is. Just a race baiter. No better than the people he's consistently trying to demonize.


Last edited by TheMindOf; 08-15-2013 at 03:00 AM..
 08-15-2013, 02:58 AM         #20
antoniob321 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
20K? this isn't the mob or some big corporation.

You put him in a choice of going in debt for paying 20k, or going to prison. lol wtf did you think that n*gga was gonna do? keep you quiet for good.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 47
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
44 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 25
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
170 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 23
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
80 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 20
Image(s) inside Dec 12 - Alien Spacecraft Discovered? Scientists believe so
23 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
 19
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
270 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 16
Video inside Jay Z's Tidal Is Running Out Of Cash & On Verge Of Bankruptcy, Lost $36..
148 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 15
Image(s) inside PUBG XBOX ONE Official Thread
132 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
 12
DMV Niggas Get In Here (DC/MD/VA)
78 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy