Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
120 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
47 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
104 comments
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
54 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 4 years ago '12        #21
OldBusiness 163 heat pts163
space
space
$21,074 | Props total: 17398 17398
 Da Ill One said:
You've played BF 4 and Ghost's and know this?
Well for some reason when I watch the video I feel like I've played this like 5 or 6 million times over the past 7 years
 4 years ago '04        #22
Da Ill One|M 4602 heat pts4602
space
space
$45,509 | Props total: 4992 4992
 OG k!lla said:
Well for some reason when I watch the video I feel like I've played this like 5 or 6 million times over the past 7 years
True...but be honest what major improvements have you seen on BF 4 compared to BF 3?... COD has shown some minor improvements, and BF 4 has a building collapsing into water making a big wave...oh and pointing can't forget about that lol...I mean they added a sh*t tone of new modes on COD this time...maybe some of them are dope... we haven't seen any new modes on BF 4 yet..and maybe they are just going for prettier graphcis..so you've played BF 4 already as well (maybe)..

that's my point
 4 years ago '06        #23
coolio 57 heat pts57
space
space
$18,375 | Props total: 9 9
 Da Ill One said:
True...but be honest what major improvements have you seen on BF 4 compared to BF 3?... COD has shown some minor improvements, and BF 4 has a building collapsing into water making a big wave...oh and pointing can't forget about that lol...I mean they added a sh*t tone of new modes on COD this time...maybe some of them are dope... we haven't seen any new modes on BF 4 yet..and maybe they are just going for prettier graphcis..so you've played BF 4 already as well (maybe)..

that's my point

there's actually alot of improvement from BF3 to BF4, but even if there wasnt, COD hasnt had any major improvements for like 7 games now

compare the improvements from battlefield bad company (first BF game on consoles) to BF4 and then the improvements from COD4 to ghosts
 4 years ago '12        #24
space
space
 Da Ill One said:

that's my point
But what you fail to see is Battlefield aint in a position to where its literally BEGGING for a major overhaul and/or change. At this point Battlefield doesn't have to reinvent itself or anything like that..we just simply need more refined material and a lot more content. Call of Duty on the other hand has literally been the same over and over....about 85% of the game remains the same and they've gotten very cheap with how they do upgrades, DLC, and so on....Battlefield 3s DLC/Premium completely fu*ked the game up as far as content is concerned....

Battlefield doesn't have to change....in fact it only needs to get better. The Call of Duty series NEEDS to see an overhaul...you can't debate that.
 4 years ago '04        #25
space
space
 coolio said:
there's actually alot of improvement from BF3 to BF4, but even if there wasnt, COD hasnt had any major improvements for like 7 games now

compare the improvements from battlefield bad company (first BF game on consoles) to BF4 and then the improvements from COD4 to ghosts
I can't find a list but I'm pretty sure COd has had alot of improvements (even minor) since COD 4
 4 years ago '04        #26
space
space
 OG k!lla said:
But what you fail to see is Battlefield aint in a position to where its literally BEGGING for a major overhaul and/or change. At this point Battlefield doesn't have to reinvent itself or anything like that..we just simply need more refined material and a lot more content. Call of Duty on the other hand has literally been the same over and over....about 85% of the game remains the same and they've gotten very cheap with how they do upgrades, DLC, and so on....Battlefield 3s DLC/Premium completely fu*ked the game up as far as content is concerned....

Battlefield doesn't have to change....in fact it only needs to get better. The Call of Duty series NEEDS to see an overhaul...you can't debate that.
I'm not debating COD needs some overhauling...but you said you feel like you've played the same COD game millions of times now and it needs upgrades...but then you say BF 4 doesn't really need upgrades...so you're fine playing the exact same game again on BF 4 as BF 3... that's what i'm saying...

How you going to say one game is the same thing as it's been and needs upgrades...but another game is the same as before and it doesn't need upgrade...makes no sense
 4 years ago '10        #27
SwooshWonder 13 heat pts13
space
space
$25,317 | Props total: 8298 8298
Ima be having some fun with the slide around the corner popping dudes

And the fast ledge vaults>>>>

More of that fast paced action I love
 4 years ago '05        #28
WestbankThugBoy 23 heat pts23
space
space
$13,478 | Props total: 2826 2826
I like what I saw. I'm interested in the new game modes also
 4 years ago '12        #29
space
space
 Da Ill One said:
I'm not debating COD needs some overhauling...but you said you feel like you've played the same COD game millions of times now and it needs upgrades...but then you say BF 4 doesn't really need upgrades...so you're fine playing the exact same game again on BF 4 as BF 3... that's what i'm saying...

How you going to say one game is the same thing as it's been and needs upgrades...but another game is the same as before and it doesn't need upgrade...makes no sense
Cause I've been enjoying one game and its DLC process for 2 years...and how long was the gap between BF2 and BF3?

It gives you time to actually enjoy the game, learn the game, play the game, appreciate the game and so on.

If Battlefield 4 had minimal upgrades(Which it doesnt, I mean its running on a COMPLETELY NEW ENGINE, SOMETHING COD HASNT DONE IN HOW LONG!?) compared to BF3....then its still sitting better than Call of Duty...you know the game thats literally been using the same exact engine for 7 games now? The changes made to Call of Duties MP is glorified $60 DLC...and they've shown before that they can take old maps with absolutely NO upgrades or changes and push them into the game.

Yes it DOES feel like i've been playing the same game since 2007. Yes thats ALOT worse than anything Battlefield 4 is doing at the moment.
 4 years ago '11        #30
KingP1n 342 heat pts342
space
space
$7,952 | Props total: 3776 3776
 Da Ill One said:

that's my point
Theres new modes for BF4...
Ones being shown next week.

And BF isnt run on a new engine.
Its just a next version of Frostbite.
It doesnt need a new engine unlike Call Of Duty which looks trash on their current engine.
 4 years ago '04        #31
money36 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,691 | Props total: 128 128
Trash, as well as the annoying screaming eminem voice.
 4 years ago '04        #32
space
space
 KingP1n said:
Theres new modes for BF4...
Ones being shown next week.

And BF isnt run on a new engine.
Its just a next version of Frostbite.
It doesnt need a new engine unlike Call Of Duty which looks trash on their current engine.
Frostbite 3 is a new engine from Frostbite 2...
 4 years ago '05        #33
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$41,657 | Props total: 13768 13768
Every KOD thread is full of butthurt Battlefeels stans in defensive mode. Why? I don't know.
 4 years ago '04        #34
space
space
 Y.G. said:
Every KOD thread is full of butthurt Battlefeels stans in defensive mode. Why? I don't know.
People commenting about sh*t they will never buy or play...
 4 years ago '12        #35
space
space
 Da Ill One said:
People commenting about sh*t they will never buy or play...
U should check my gamertag

I think sometimes people don't understand that its nothing wrong with wanting something to be better....especially when its something you once dumped hours upon hours into. But when that something continuously ends up being the same and at times way worse than what it was before...this is what happens. Its okay to complain, its okay to want things to change...I know in the hypebeast world known as entertainment people usually fall in line and just suck it up but hey...you do know you DONT HAVE TO DO THAT you CAN ask for changes. Its no different than when a sh*t load of us went into a developer chatroom for NBA 2K and demanded they put Crew mode back into the game.....Then you go on the 2K forums and see thousands of people demanding they put crew mode back into the game....go on any forum and you can find millions of people demanding crew mode be put back in the game. Guess what 2K Sports did?

I've owned every COD since the original on PC...cept for the one on Vita. Thats the only one i've never played. Just like I have with the Battlefield series. Pretty sure that next to BF3 I logged more playing time in COD MW1/2 than anything else released this gen as far as MP is concerned.

Last edited by OldBusiness; 08-14-2013 at 04:06 PM..
 4 years ago '04        #36
space
space
 OG k!lla said:
U should check my gamertag

I think sometimes people don't understand that its nothing wrong with wanting something to be better....especially when its something you once dumped hours upon hours into. But when that something continuously ends up being the same and at times way worse than what it was before...this is what happens. Its okay to complain, its okay to want things to change...I know in the hypebeast world known as entertainment people usually fall in line and just suck it up but hey...you do know you DONT HAVE TO DO THAT you CAN ask for changes. Its no different than when a sh*t load of us went into a developer chatroom for NBA 2K and demanded they put Crew mode back into the game.....Then you go on the 2K forums and see thousands of people demanding they put crew mode back into the game....go on any forum and you can find millions of people demanding crew mode be put back in the game. Guess what 2K Sports did?

I've owned every COD since the original on PC...cept for the one on Vita. Thats the only one i've never played. Just like I have with the Battlefield series. Pretty sure that next to BF3 I logged more playing time in COD MW1/2 than anything else released this gen as far as MP is concerned.
I know you will play COD, but you aren't one of the people *CoughmostfanboysofsystemsCough* who constantly go in 360/One threads and PS3/4 threads and comment in it knowing they won't buy or play the other system/game *coughCoolio,HDBeatz,Mr i 95, Chevbrah, Austin Foyt, etc...Cough*...

you like usual come in the thread and at least drop facts about stuff..they go in threads and talk dumb sh*t just to troll for no good reason although Austin Foyt seemed to stop doing it ltely, he was heavy like that for a while

Last edited by Da Ill One; 08-14-2013 at 04:17 PM..
 4 years ago '06        #37
Game375 48 heat pts48
space
space
$13,532 | Props total: 952 952
so they added women and dogs
 4 years ago '12        #38
space
space
 Da Ill One said:
I know you will play COD, but you aren't one of the people *CoughmostfanboysofsystemsCough* who constantly go in 360/One threads and PS3/4 threads and comment in it knowing they won't buy or play the other system/game *coughCoolio,HDBeatz,Mr i 95, Chevbrah, Austin Foyt, etc...Cough*...

you like usual come in the thread and at least drop facts about stuff..they go in threads and talk dumb sh*t just to troll for no good reason
lol at you calling out names, Kendrick Lamar of the gaming section

And its all real....I just want some change...my gamertag is still up

I really aint played console games at all in the past few weeks...been about 99% PC Gaming since everyones been in the steam group...but look the games I WAS playing the last time I turned my console on lol
[pic - click to view]

And look at my 'main' gamertag
[pic - click to view]

4 years ago '11        #39
KingP1n 342 heat pts342
space
space
$7,952 | Props total: 3776 3776
 Oh Finesse said:
I think dudes over hype and overrate the fu*k out of bf3 just for the simple fact they're tired of cod lol

sh*t was a good game, but to act like it's one of the greatest shooters of the past 10 years is like

I'll take bfbc2, cod 4 & w@w over bf3 any day
BC2 is SUPER trash.

BC1>BF3>BC2
 4 years ago '13        #40
Tabobo 
space
space
space
$2,191 | Props total: 60 60
 Oh Finesse said:

I'll take bfbc2, cod 4 & w@w over bf3 any day
Those games
Home      

most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
82 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
79 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Dad challenges daughter’s boyfriend to video game grudge match, gets ..
18 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
278 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
What's the best punchline you heard this year?
95 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Hugh Jackman Clarifies Disney-Fox Merger & Wolverine Joining the Avenge..
25 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
196 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy