most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
32 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
83 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 4 years ago '07        #21
Sincere730 11 heat pts11
space
space
$9,629 | Props total: 5965 5965
download link plz
 4 years ago '12        #22
The Consultant 367 heat pts367
space
space
$25,279 | Props total: 30289 30289
 jwalck5950 said:
dayum Cass gettin it in...wtf does being 'credible' have to do with anything hate when ppl say that sh1t...I dont give a f8ck if Drag On drops a response to this beat, IF ITS DOPE ITS DOPE

But yeah...Cassidy k!lled this joint all the way thru! Some of the punchlines were corny but Cass def held it down!

4 years ago '10        #23
ClustyMolecules 117 heat pts117
space
space
$4,588 | Props total: 5770 5770
 True Sinister said:
Cassidy is credible lyrically. I think the guy you quoted means "relevant" and by that he means "popular at the moment: selling records and/or getting radio play" which has nothing to do with bars. His thinking is like the people Cass talks about in the rap who don't use their mind.
Yea i knew what he meant i was just quoting him...Too many people, especially on here, are quick to dismiss something ill because its not 'relevant' or because they're too closed minded
 4 years ago '04        #24
BackBlock_OG 34 heat pts34
space
space
$6,958 | Props total: 1094 1094
*Kay Slay's voice* Damn!

See this is what I was talking about. K-Dot is nice and he may be the man out there on the west, but on this side, spittin is what we do. He ain't the king, he's just the new hot n*gga out. n*ggaz a.ssume cause Kendrick is pretty much the only spitter getting mainstream love, that he's the only n*gga spittin. n*ggaz want the greats to respond but Kendrick doesn't deserve that yet. You gotta do a lot more than have a hot debut to put yourself in that category. The competition on this side is a little harder than Schoolboy Q or Ab Soul. Like homie said in the other thread, I think K-Dot stirred up a hornets nest, but I guess that's what he wanted.
 4 years ago '04        #25
doczdaname 28 heat pts28
space
space
space
$12,975 | Props total: 4994 4994
i can see a 30 min song from all the verses like that one blood remix back in the day
 4 years ago '10        #26
space
space
 Satire said:
His name wasn't mentioned and he's not from NY. Why make a track?
Dont misconstrue Kendrick's verse as JUST a diss towards NY...it was a challenge to ANY emcee, he just specifically called out NY because that's where the 'big names' are...at least thats how i see it
 4 years ago '07        #27
True Sinister 116 heat pts116
space
space
$22,057 | Props total: 4674 4674
 jwalck5950 said:
Yea i knew what he meant i was just quoting him...Too many people, especially on here, are quick to dismiss something ill because its not 'relevant' or because they're too closed minded
I quoted you to more so to show that what he meant...meant nothing in the way of validity. I agree with you.
 4 years ago '10        #28
rdrake 28 heat pts28
space
space
$7,321 | Props total: 421 421
Cass k!lled this track....i wouldn't rap after this
 4 years ago '06        #29
Yung Dilla 1478 heat pts1478
space
space
$54,872 | Props total: 25633 25633
Yo cass really just dissed kendrick lol not on some response like joell and others basically saying chill out or you'll get ate but this n*gga went all the wayyyyyyyyyyyyyy there!!

I wonder if game gonna have something to say him and cass been cool since 04
 4 years ago '13        #30
JBStarLife 12 heat pts12
space
space
$722 | Props total: 0 0
 4 years ago '04        #31
patt24 52 heat pts52
space
space
$7,026 | Props total: 2564 2564
 jaycee said:
this is getting played out real fast..I wish a credible rapper would respond already
dont see how this is getting played out...this is exactly why he did it, so rappers would step up for the sake of competition...Credible meaning what? "Popular"? Cause Joell Ortiz is lyrically as credible as they come and he washed kdots verse competitively…are you waiting for the garbage a.ss rappers he called out minus krit and cole to respond?? Dude knew EXACTLY who to call out and who not to mention
 4 years ago '05        #32
rawchester 14 heat pts14
space
space
$5,391 | Props total: 4454 4454
Cass was goin in. I like this response the most so far, just my opinion. His flow is effortless
 4 years ago '11        #33
VicDutch 122 heat pts122
space
space
$4,510 | Props total: 1035 1035
 BackBlock_OG said:
*Kay Slay's voice* Damn!

See this is what I was talking about. K-Dot is nice and he may be the man out there on the west, but on this side, spittin is what we do. He ain't the king, he's just the new hot n*gga out. n*ggaz a.ssume cause Kendrick is pretty much the only spitter getting mainstream love, that he's the only n*gga spittin. n*ggaz want the greats to respond but Kendrick doesn't deserve that yet. You gotta do a lot more than have a hot debut to put yourself in that category. The competition on this side is a little harder than Schoolboy Q or Ab Soul. Like homie said in the other thread, I think K-Dot stirred up a hornets nest, but I guess that's what he wanted.
i completely agree.. but i'm happy that Kendrick started this sh*t.. i'm not a fan of Kendrick, nor do i think he's as hot as other ppl say he is, but he got n*ggaz to respond, and not just to respond on some club type sh*t.. but with BARS. He called out the spitters in n.y., cuz the spitters in n.y. wasn't spitting!! not until now..

these n*ggaz said it the best..

[video - click to view]

and if u want the download link for Cassidy's track, it's
 4 years ago '04        #34
DJ Maximum|M 47 heat pts47
space
space
$43,334 | Props total: 11496 11496
damn he went thee fu*k in cass is back!!!!!!!!!
 4 years ago '06        #35
jaycee 39 heat pts39
space
space
space
$9,351 | Props total: 827 827
Cassidy has always been a trash generic rapper with corny punchlines...let me guess you're waiting for a papoose response too?? ..credible or relevant whatever you wanna call it I just want to hear someone worth listing too thats all.. and for the record I actually thought joell's response was pretty good..
 4 years ago '10        #36
space
space
 rawchester said:
Cass was goin in. I like this response the most so far, just my opinion. His flow is effortless
 4 years ago '13        #37
Eazy123 664 heat pts664
space
space
$15,048 | Props total: 25468 25468
Dope......
 4 years ago '09        #38
trock34 93 heat pts93
space
space
space
$25,108 | Props total: 7264 7264
not bad actually
 4 years ago '12        #39
Mr Fujaveli 36 heat pts36
space
space
$23,434 | Props total: 12798 12798
 4 years ago '04        #40
dubious76 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,577 | Props total: 99 99
 J_Rey said:
Why respond over the same beat make some good music what he meant lol by the way Cassidy is done! This is snoozing
Exactly. Rappers usually do it on the same beat to hopefully latch onto the original version in the land of blends and ride the wave of the original. So while they THINK they're getting it in, they're missing the point of the challenge. Lupe did it right.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
82 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 10 - Putin: America Is Godless, Has Turned Away from Christian Values
132 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
27 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
48 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
297 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
audio inside Quavo & Lil Yachty “Ice Tray” (Joe Budden Diss)
76 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Eminem's First Week numbers for every album ranked
51 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
215 comments
1 day ago