SMACK/URLTV Presents: Charlie Clips vs. B-Magic Anticipation/Discussion Thread

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
44 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
251 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
152 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Carson Wentz doesnt have a torn acl
123 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Who took it?
Charlie Clips 17 39.53%
B-Magic 26 60.47%
Voters: 43. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 4 years ago '12        #141
DontHateDaGreat 10 heat pts10
space
space
$12,357 | Props total: 2095 2095
 Jets Fool said:
I see why Smack dropped Ars vs. Aye-Verb before some of the NOME battles.
Agreed and we heard that only the 1st round of hitman/con was hot.

As for the new dudes at least they are putting more effort in. Especially with the recent battles. If you a top tier you'd expect them to showcase top tier skills not have debatables with new cats. I'ma go watch jc vs chilla Jones again so I can remember what a battle with 3 solid rounds from BOTH rappers looks like
 08-15-2013, 03:06 PM         #142
tmitch19  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Can anyone confirm if that was Darelle Revis behind Jadakiss? it looked alot like him....
 08-15-2013, 05:36 PM         #143
deLeet  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Illuminati said:
charlie lost and charlie fell the fu*k off.even bmagoc who's been hungry as fick as of late is losing steam. battle rap is in a bad state.
This. I haven't been impressed in a year or so now
 4 years ago '13        #144
BHAMBOi293 48 heat pts48
space
space
$12,487 | Props total: 19 19
 DontHateDaGreat said:
n*gga I agree that both were trash but think about it have you ever seen clips
1.) constantly talk thru a dude round like ars does? Nah
2.) get upset when light bars get hyped? Nah he usually makes a joke like when he pretended to fall asleep during arsonals rounds
3.) get upset and tell Don demarco to stop forcing a horn? Nah
4.) get really mad at a heckler in the crowd? Nah. The only time he addressed a dude was when he was fu*king up that freestyle against serius and was all over the place but he want hurt then. B magic came light too but clips was in his feelings that night

Now clips is on of my favorite battles BUT he's been SUPER LAZY since that x factor battle. Not preparing 3rd rounds, using light a.ss rounds, and now fumbling during the rounds. Clips need to find his away. A motivated clips is top 3 but this flabby and sick clips barely making top 10
But both of dem was talking during each other rounds and clips was right b magic shidd was real light 2 be real. Dat don demarco shidd needs to stop cause people are really thinking if u get more don demarco's in 1 round u win the round shidd crazy, dat heckler was fu*king arsonal who was talking shidd u seen how he was acting during surf and hollow battle. But on da real Bruh clips been battling all year to be fair but he not choking he going out da dome n*gga hitman didn't have a fu*king third round and now everybody tripping bout da top tier n*ggaz.

Last edited by BHAMBOi293; 08-15-2013 at 06:01 PM..
 4 years ago '12        #145
DontHateDaGreat 10 heat pts10
space
space
$12,357 | Props total: 2095 2095
 BHAMBOi293 said:
But both of dem was talking during each other rounds and clips was right b magic shidd was real light 2 be real. Dat don demarco shidd needs to stop cause people are really thinking if u get more don demarco's in 1 round u win the round shidd crazy, dat heckler was fu*king arsonal who was talking shidd u seen how he was acting during surf and hollow battle. But on da real Bruh clips been battling all year to be fair but he not choking he going out da dome n*gga hitman didn't have a fu*king third round and now everybody tripping bout da top tier n*ggaz.
clips has faced dudes with light rounds and has never reacted like this. Yes some don demarcos are forced but thats nothing new. Why complain about it now...ESPECIALLY when clips himself got forced don demarcos. Wait dude in the crowd with the orange and purple was ars? How he go from the stage to the crowd?

yea because top tier n*ggas been slacking heavily, so they deserve to get the criticism. They have been getting weaker, dodging real challenges, and complaining this year. As far as clips battling all year you can run with that excuse but clips himself said he's lost motivation because it's not the top of the top dudes that he's facing. Thing is he choose to face b magic because everyone else was ducking him. Nobody said clips choked but he stumbled plenty of times. It was the same kinda stumbles he was getting on serius jones for in their battle. Clips have been getting lazy. He needs to take a break or whatever to get that fire back
 4 years ago '04        #146
1MikE 9 heat pts
space
space
$7,010 | Props total: 1573 1573
 DontHateDaGreat said:

Swave bout to k!ll daylyt
if this Day shows up

[video - click to view]

or this Day

[video - click to view]

or this Day

[video - click to view]

Swave's soul will fly...

...on cam. crowd will be too impatient and inattentive for Day's style

i hope this battle with Magic showed Clips he needs to get hungry again. he always spittin some sh*t, then talking about "yeea i know that light." fu*k n*gga, then spit som real sh*t. i dont think either came light, but they just didnt have IT past the first round a half.. i fu*ks with Magic heavy but edged it Clips on the first view, i'ma watch again soon.

Last edited by 1MikE; 08-15-2013 at 08:41 PM..
 4 years ago '13        #147
Guvnor 1122 heat pts1122
space
space
$43,263 | Props total: 12305 12305
Battle was nice.

Clips lost 2-1.

Magic is nice

Battles was aight though
 4 years ago '09        #148
SCNC 17 heat pts17
space
space
$4,999 | Props total: 1224 1224
10-4. Stolen Rhyme.

Culprit: Clips.

"You go in jail a tight end and leave out a wide receiver..."

[video - click to view]

1:06
 4 years ago '09        #149
SCNC 17 heat pts17
space
space
$4,999 | Props total: 1224 1224
And THEN this n*gga takes a Kanye line with the "Wins Low" wordplay. I'm done.

AND a p80 is a glock.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
73 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
30 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
26 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Well Damn quavo is out here clowning buddens again
235 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 10 - Putin: America Is Godless, Has Turned Away from Christian Values
106 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
NFL CBS James Brown Hairline Is Seriously Making Me Uncomfortable
101 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
The Rock has a message for The Avengers
38 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
59 comments
2 days ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy